One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)

Go down 
+11
Gael
Maxulus
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Sleepy
Captain One-eye
sjasogun1
Unholy
RetroWalk
Redex 1000
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Alphonse stayed a reasonably far distance from the Commander staying behind, trying to hide himself in the darkest shadow he could find. Although he cant actually become one with shadows hes very well at hiding in them,especially since hes clothes are black along with his long hair.Alphonse watched as the commander made metal spikes appear from the sky appearing as rain. The spikes didn't reach Alphonse's position but they were close.

This was obviously not going to end well.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:28 pm

sarah kissed ben just before jumping of him and leaving for a bit she looked for the guy who tryed to talk to her earlier and found alphonse quickly and then got out of wolf form out of sight into hybrid and said "why did you walk away from me you didnt give me a chance to respond? she then said who are you again?"

Last edited by valawsedit on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Alphonse looked at the wolf lady beside him, she asked who he was. Earlier he found her and a giant and asked if he could join the Crew, a division commander showed up and accepted him himself. Alphonse distinctly remembered the commander talking to her after he was done with with him, did she blow him off?. Alphonse answered her

"My name is Alphonse, please call me Metal." Alphonse hoping she wouldnt ask anything else about him stopped only at the name. If she asked him anything else as his Nakama he'd be inclined to answer. Alphonse also realized the magnitude of her sences if she was able to sence him so easilly, he was sure he was hiding well. Alphonse started realizing if a random Nakama was this strong.. then the reputation deffinetely proceeded them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:19 pm

sarah then wandered slowly closer to alphonse until she was next to him then she then curled up and lied down and said "ok hi metal nice to meet you." she had a another look at him and and saw he was surprised how she found him she then continued speaking "i followed your tracks and i knew it was you because i could not forget how you looked" she then gave him a cheeky wink in subtle flattery
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:21 pm

youri quickly grabbed his bow and shot wind arrows.
the arrows gave a big enough impact to quickly repel a lot of needles,but that only was not enough to stop them all.
youri then grabbed his sword and dodged and reflected the rest of the needles at soru speed.
as 1 needle passed and hit his left arm he did not show any sign of pain.
''hm?do not accusing me without evidence.why attack me?you do not have a reason,for that YOU are betraying your nakama.
kiba,if he proceeds attacking me i might need your assistance,i am sorry for earlier but it was a test,i will explain later.for now we need to meddle with this betrayer.''
he said with a cold voice.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Alphonse was still surprised she found him so easily, being part wolf is one thing, but she had another level to it, she made it sound easy to track him down. Alphonse was impressed and over all interested in finding out more about her abilities. She was close to him, Alphonse wasnt used to Ladys getting that close to him, he stepped back after an un-intentional small blush came to his cheeks.-Shes definitely done this before- he thought, -making men blush must be another power she has-. Alphonse then asked a question to the wolf girl

"What division are u from exactly?" Alphonse made sure to keep his wanted poster in his coat hoping she wouldnt smell it. Keeping her occupied with questions was the only defense he could use to a Nakama. In his eyes if anyone found out he was wanted for killing pirates he betrayed and marines, they'd think hed do the same to them and lose all trust in Alphonse. Thinking he'd betray them as well, Alphonse didnt want them to worry about such a Predicament, for he was sure he wouldn't have to leave them as he did his crew in the past.

Alphonse ignored the battle thinking Holy had the upper hand in distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:00 pm

sarah then crouched next to alphonse and tripped him on purpose with her leg with a bit of force "accidently" she then made her self comfy on his lap and lyed down again she then said "i dont know i met this other guy from the steel villiage but i dont know if im even in yet" she then looked at his coat and thought what is that in your coat "which are you in? and whats that paper in your coat" she tried to make alphonse comfy as well with her tail on his chest and bit on the face.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Alphonse was tripped easily in the dark, and landed sitting down. The Wolg girl then laid on his Lap and moved her tail to his chest. Hed never been tripped so easilly before. Alphonse started to turn red slowly, but tried not to show it, she wasn't going to let him move. He had a right not to move since he was a disadvantage he wasn't about to fight a wolf at night. Alphonse heard her ask about the piece of paper in his coat..... his wanted poster. Alphonse quickly took out his hand and pushed the poster further in, so it could be unseen. His face was still red as Alphonse tried to speak clearly through his mouth

"4rth division, and thats simply a.... List...." Alphonse was horrible at lying never actually needing to do it in the past. He tried to change the subject quickly

"If you want to be in steel village.... why not ask a commander" Alphonse couldn't think of any other question hopefully shed answer and forget about the paper he'd soon burn after this. Alphonse looked away when he felt his face heating up, do to the tension and the lady laying down on his lap, his long black hair was now being used to cover his face, his light blue eyes felt like they were heating up as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:32 pm

sarah said to alphonse moving his hair with her tail showing his face blush and heat up she then said "ill join if i do and if i dont i dont" she then sat over alphonse giving a kiss and said with a whisper "you are a terrible lyer, ill stay with you forever if i can see that piece of paper" with not so subtle flattery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Thor ran through the town, he had seen the needles raining from the sky and sighed Youri he thought, no way this was good. He finally found them and kiba and walked over to Unholy "ok, dude, this is the second time today, what the hell happened?" he said kind of annoyed with both of them
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Alphonse's face was already burning up, his bounty was 20,000,000 belli on the charges of betrayal and marine slaughter, the last thing he wanted was to let someone else see it... but his temptation got the better of him, he new in this situation if he didnt listen he could get killed, he had no choice but to give her the bounty poster, reluctantly handing it over his face was still trying to hide behind his hair. Worse case scenerio would be having her on the same division as him. He handed over the poster and laid it on her palm.

He was left without words, if she ever did join the division he was in itd be hell for him, Alphonses new mission was to never let his dividion commander see this women, but instead find someone from any other division to accept her, 4rth devision commander cant see what this girl can do.. ever. Alphonse was still burining red, if she was in the same ship hed allways feel like this...something hed have to get sued to. Alphonse was also occupied with the words The wolf girl said. Krept up and tatoo'd on his mind. Hes offisially a victim of temptation. Alphonse stayed looking normal, with only a red burning face trying to bottle up his emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:57 pm

sarah looked at the paper alphonse gave her it either made no sense or didnt matter then gave it back"why does it matter about hiding this you didnt need to hide it with such effort" she then moved alphonse hair again and gave another kiss before siting back on his legs looking at his face asking "do mind if i stay with you? and what else are you not telling me" sarah stared sweetly into alphonse's eyes
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:14 pm

She returned the poster, she didnt think it mattered. Alphonse felt like most of the world was dropped from his shoulders. He was now asked of Alphonse himself, he hid his scars, not knowing how to answer the question, her eyes locked on to his making him feel.. guilty. He wanted to tell her he killed his old Nakama, but then shed tell the steel village.. her eyes were staying on him effortlessly locked on and not moving. Alphonse felt like he was being controlled, the second he'd find a way out he'd take it. Alphonse was now waiting for the perfect moment to escape her grasp, alphonse desided to lie again, his past was suppossed to stay with him, he kept telling himself.

" i.. dont have any secrets", Alphonse was hoping shed think of it as no big deal, but the night he murdered his Nakama kept swarming on in his head, Nails flying everywhere killing men that were screaming for their lives, the loud boat growing silent suddenly, and then abandoning the sip with the corpses of his supposed Nakama, while most of them treated him like slaves.. there were still friends inside he killed. -it wouldnt be something shed be interested in- he kept telling himself. I need to stay with the trust of my Nakama at all costs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 pm

sarah went back to lying on alphonses lap staring to the stars she then looked at alphonse again and said "where ya going? would you be able to take me under all the stars to all the islands" as she laid there she put her tail back around alphonse and said "have you lost anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Alphonse traveled a lot, he always seemed to be in a different island, but this crew seemed to travel more then he did. He didnt want to tell the wolf girl that, Alphonse heard her asking to take him to take her to places.. he went back to blushing feeling blood drip from his nose one drop at a time. he skipped that question hoping she wouldn't go back to it. he answered the other 2 questions, to peek her curiosity and forget the statement she put about traveling with him.. he was already red enough without that thought in mind.

"Im going wherever The steel village pirates take me, and yes.. if there's one thing i can tell you is that i HAVE experienced the emotions of loss before, and they were never forgotten," the statement was true, but his intention was to draw out his nose from bleeding too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:51 pm

sarah repeated her question "would you be able to take me to all the blues and all the islands within them?" she then looked as his face and noticed the blood drips and licked them away. she then said "you had something on your face" when more blood dripped down she licked that away a kissed him on the nose. sarah was wraping around alphonse with he long fluffy tail.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Alphonse did what anyone could do, his feelings for her were aparent and obvious. But he was trying to hide them. It seemed like Alphonse had to make the promise to her, his face now burning red, his nose bleeding in an even faster amount, he opened his mouth to let out the words. Trying not to choke on his words Alphonse let out the sentence calmly but with blood draining down his Nose

"Yes, i will take you"

His nose now Bleeding, Draining down his face in vast number, He turned away emmediatly and tried to wipe it off. His integrety was being easily broken. But he now made a promise, how she will react he doesn't know. on the bright side, if she was moved to another division this promise would brake itself. although his feelings were apparent he new that shed take complete control over him with her charm.. he'd stand no chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:24 pm

sarah wiped the the blood with her tail from alphonse nose bleed then blocked his nose with it and as he said he would take her she said "your nose is bleeding lots dont worry ill clean it up." . her eyes widened with excitment and and hugged him really tightly and didnt want to let go but she missed slightly and hugged a bit high so her head rested on top of his she messed with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Alphonse stopped for a moment, she hugged him too high and ended up putting her head on his. She messed with his hair, calming him. he felt relaxed and at ease.. he was happy. When he thought about her and him being together he got red, losing all calmness. this felt so right to him, then he looked ahead and saw her chest... instant Nose bleed, alphonse felt light headed at this point (hes lost about a gallon by now), and laid on her with her arms and tail around him. He decided not to care about what might happen for just this once. he was dizzy, and couldnt stand up.

-Light headed-nes will last 2 posts-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:44 pm

sarah wandered why he chest felt slightly soaked she noticed alphonse was haveing a really bad nose bleed saying to him "are you ok?" she was a bit scared she had killed him. she then looked at his face he didnt look to stable to standing up so she kept hugging him even though her chest was being soaked with blood.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Alphonses light-head was almost gone, he heard words in his heads that he assummed were hers, "are u ok ?" was constently heard. He finnaly was feeling better until she desided to hug him again... in the same area, he lost consciousness and was left in her arms. -Knocked out-, his sences of touch and hearing were still there, Shell have to use them to wake him up. In his dream Alphonse finally got the courage to ask her -although he wasn't conscious-

"what is your name?" Although Alphonse introduced himself to her she never told him her name, in his dream he was being held by her. His eyes now turning a bright blue in the night while slightly open.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:12 pm

''thor,why the hell would we listen to you.''
he said again with a cold voice.
ignoring holy youri passed holy and walked to Alphonse seeing the pool of blood.
''uhmm..are you o-*tch7..k..?''
he said while taking out the needle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 pm

sarah started to stroke alphonse after he passed out she said "come on wake up?" she was worried what was wrong with him. when she saw youri come closer she started spitting and hissing trying to protect her man because she didnt want this other man to harm alphonse when he was not councious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Thor sighed and started to walk in the same direction as youri, to the ships, and then Youri stop. Thor looked over to see Alphonse knocked out in the arms of a girl with wolf ears "Whoa, what did you do to him" asked Thor laughing
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:27 pm

''hm?i am sorry if i did anything wrong...''
he said while bowing his head out of respect.
''i was just wondering what was wrong with that guy there.again,my apology''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next