One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)

Go down 
+11
Gael
Maxulus
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Sleepy
Captain One-eye
sjasogun1
Unholy
RetroWalk
Redex 1000
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:33 pm

(OCC I Hate to just OCC and not do any rp it goes agasint everything I belive in. Buyt Sense Holt is Already brain dead and left this thread there is no way for you to save him esechially sense he is in another thread.)

The Man at the One of the food stands noticed his favorite customer Holy didnt show up to day. Sad his new friend forgot about him closed down early for the day to the bar. Drinking some good old Sake would lift his spiirts. The man knew not why he felt so sad but he deserved a break after working hard everyday.

Last edited by Unholy on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:38 pm

sarah was fine waiting a week just so long as she knew when she would leave. when she was thanked she said "its okay. you helped people" she continued by saying "im your girlfriend i thought it would be nice." she so wanted to tell him what she left for him in the ship but she also wanted it to be a surprise. she rested her head on alphonses lap instead of her chest on his lap. she then used her tail to make a cushion for alphonse's back.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Alphonse was glad he was able to change the subject in time to regain his Composure. His face was regaining some color Until Sarah Admitted to their relationship of being that of a girl friend and boy friend, His face went from losing color to gaining color. Youri asked Alphonse and Sarah to go in Town, not knowing there was a surprise in the ship Alphonse Agreed to going into town with Sarah this time. After going in the city they'd head towards the ship and relax there for what was left of the day. Alphonse stood up grabing Sarahs Hands and gently helping her up, he waited for her answer. If they did end up going they'd be going together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:24 pm

sarah took the hand to pick her up she got up quickly and and held his hand and said "ok let go " she said this with a big smile and with joy and as they moved towards town together with her tail around alphonse asking "where should we go first?" she waited to know the answer and she spotted a little colour under alphonse hair but didnt say anything.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Alphonse was sure Youri was behind them, so he thought they'd at least go in the place he needed to go. Alphonse took Sarah in the library to look for books that Sarah might like, Alphonse asked Sarah what book she wanted

"Sarah, what type of book do you like?" Alphonse was holding her close, still with the Image of her trying to Stab herself in his head, Alphonse stood close to her, Holding her tight. He felt guilty for putting her in that position, His eyes watered a little bit, but he dried them up quick, so Sarah wouldn't see them. His light blue eyes searched Library, Alphonse waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:59 pm

youri was happy they where at the library again.
''now where wa-'' youri was interrupted by cat kid that walked against his back.
he expected pain but he felt nothing.
-that is some good medication- shot threw his mind,but it was only for short because in a split second he felt pain all over his body.
as he fell on one knee he grabbed into the pocket of the jackets,to his surprise the medication fell right after the kid bumped into him.
''sorry but i might need a little help getting up..sorry that i am nothing but trouble''
he said while looking down with a sad face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:09 pm

sarah saw the library and said answered his question "an action book" she then motioned for them to go into the library but she waited to see what alphonse wanted and then asked "after we have gotten books can we get some food?" she was very hungry because she hadnt eatan at all during the day. she thought of what she going to do with alphonse .
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 pm

Alphonse looked at youri, He helped him up and tried to take him to a doctor. Alphonse was getting worried, a commander of His magnitude shouldnt be complaining about any pain, yet this ones almost Imobolizing him. "Is there anything you need in particular to help you walk??" asked Alphonse.

Alphonse looked around in the Library with Youri in his shoulder for books of action, It was hard to do with youri as His Priority. Alphonse then heard Sarah say she was Hungry as well, "perfect" he said, "well go for Dinner after this."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:17 pm

''i-it should be o..k''
he said while trying to walk himself.
''i will go look for some books myself,we will meet at the entrance of the library later.
youri walked away from metal(what you could call walking)and searched and grabbed some medical books,and some books about poisonous plants and animals.he then grabbed some engineering books and was done.youri was walking with a big pile of books(it is even harder for him to walk with the pile of books) to the desk and asked the said to the lady behind it he would be buying the books.he then went back to the entrance and waited for the 2 other to finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 pm

sarah after finding three books that looked interesting she showed them to alphonse and said "what books do you want? i found what i want." sarah noticed. she noticed youri waiting for them and said "may i ask why havent you seen a doctor" as she waited for alphonse at the front desk if he had books to take out or if it was only her.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:32 pm

''that is a long story,in shirt:you delivered me to a drug addict that only gave me some medicine...that is working out..the rest i did myself like those bandages..it is not like a pro but i thought it should be ok.. apparently not...''
he said while putting the books down on the ground so he could stand more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Alphonse walked over to Sarah, acting casually. With books Piled 20 feet tall on his right hand, holding it as if it like it wasn't there.He looked At Sarah with a Blank face, normal serious look. "Since u like action i took the Liberty of getting all of them". Alphonse had a considerable amount of money from teh little bountys hes collected, and the marines hes killed. He could pay for all of them easily.

"This should be enough to last us the Whole voyage to whereever it is were going". Alphonse was Puting all the books on the Desk, he helped Youri by taking His books and Put them on the Desk, Alphonse paid for everything. Seeing Youri Struggle made Alphonse feel guilty still.. After checking the books Alphonse walked to the Back of the library, Metal came out of his skin, and turned to a walking stick. Alphonse didn't want anyone to know he could not only control metal.. But create it as well. It was a secret hed allways keep to Confuse and surprise all his opponents. Alphonse returned with the Walking Stick and handed it to Youri,

"There was a..... um.... merchant selling this, i uh.. thought you'd need it". He was horrible at lying, Hopefullly nobody noticed.Alphonse never told Sarah about his new power either he realized. As well as his body having metal Particles even when hes not in metal form. Alphonse would tell her when she asked. Which was unlikely in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:51 pm

sarah got really happy since alphonse got all the books because she had not as much money. when she saw him re-entered the library she hugged him because she was happy of getting all the books she tried not to knock him over then said "shall we put these back on the ship or go eat first?" she was very hungry but she didnt want alphonse to have to carry the books around all the time so she let him choose.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Alphonse was happy he at least saw Sarah smile, but he tried not to show it. He took all the books with him as he turned to metal and flew away, Before he left he told Sarah

"Go eat, your hungry. Ill put the Books back in the ship, ill be back in about 3 minutes, there's a restaurant across the stream in front of us if u want to eat Fish or meat."

Alphonse left, hurrying to fly in the air, Hopefully the walking stick made of metal he gave Youri was useful by now, it wouldnt break so easily and it was a good height for him to stand straigh up, about 3.5 feet. about 42 inches.

Alphonse would return soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:13 pm

sarah didnt have enough time to say goodbye before alphonse disapeared. sarah decided to go to the restaurant where she was told to go. when she went in she got herself a table for two and when the waiter asked what she wanted she said "nothing right now im waiting for my other to come but i will have a glass of water or sake" the waiter hurradly went into the kitchen and came back with some sake "here you are madamn and how beautiful you look today" she could tell he was trying to charm her and take from alphonse so she tripped the waiter up and smashed his face in with a kick subtle the waiter then scurried back into the kitchen without another word.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Alphonse returned, with all the Books neatly put in their rooms. He checked the Restaurant only to find Sarah Kicking a man, there were only 2 seats on the Table, looks like she wanted it to be just Alphonse and Sarah. Youri was Exempt from the dinner, Alphonse Decided to go on the chair and waited for Youri to find another Table to sit on. Alphonse sat across Sarah,

"Is there anything you want to eat?" Alphonse looked at the Menu. Hoping to find something he'd like. Alphonse didn't bother asking why she Hit the man. Hes getting used to her. But sensed that she did for him.. although he didn't know how he went to that conclusion. The same waiter that got kicked decided to come back, Alphonse being tall with scars all over his chest showing, Scared him. (His coat was showing the Scars on his chest).
"Sarah ill let you order for me, since i dont know what to eat."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:45 pm

youri finally arrived at the restaurant and saw there where only 2 chairs on the table sara and metal where sitting.
youri took the table right next to theirs and sat at the back of metal.
''seems you work like i expected..it is no surprise of the metal maker.''
he whispered to metal with an grin across his face.
''you cannot hold secrets toward me...al will be revealed eventually''
he said,it finally looked like youri was back to normal.
youri ordered a spaghetti and ate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:46 pm

sarah looked at the menu and said to the waiter for herself and alphonse " i would like a bottle of wine and for food i would like a fish salad and a flame grilled steak with vegatables and stuffing" the waiter said "of course madamn " he had learned his lesson and went to the kitchen to get the order done and brought back wine and two glasses. sarah noticed some scars on alphonse's but didnt question it except said " i got something to show you when we get back to the ship" she was refering to the flowers, alchohol clothes and another surprise she had.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Alphonse was eating His Grilled steak when Youri told him he new his secret, He started choking, running to the Bathroom and spitting out the food. -How did he know? I was so discrete, I showed no signs of even being able to make it... The 5th division... If their reputation was measured from their commander they must be dangerous-. Alphonse returned from the bathroom. With a face that had a smile on it, "sorry the steak was a little hard to chew at first im used to the meat now..hehe..", Alphonse was surprised to see that these days he'd had to Lie a lot, When he'd never had to before. Alphonse was trying to hide his surprise in finding out the commander new who he was.. well atleast that he was a metal maker, to that extent.

"Sarah sorry, I didn't see anything when i went in the ship, then again i never went in our Room, all the books are outside on the halls book shelvs." Alphonse was looking forward to the surprise.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:12 pm

-it sure would be interesting to test his ability's,but i got everything on paper so i think i dont have to kill him- thought youri while eating.
-that idiot even thought there where no eye witnesses with his fake choking- he thought to himself while laughing.
''oi metal,i almost forgot,we need to get the sub,we kinda forgot it'' he said with a fake lough an his face''
youri then stood up,grabbed his books and waited for the couple to finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:18 pm

sarah ate her salad but got worried when alphonse started to choke after youri said something to her after she finished her salad she took a drink of wine and overheard youri talking about a submarine a small flash of anger went through herself as she thought to herself why a submarine. sarah checked if alphonse was done and put some money on the cheque and asked "shall we go then?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Alphonse looked at youri, he felt something in the bathroom before he left. Youri was the type to know everything from someone he soon realized, judging from what Holy told him about Youri he was probably thinking of testing his abilitys and fighting him. Alphonse would not fight back if that situation did happen, after all he is his Nakama, and although a strange one he is still a friend. He was also dangerous, but again like a shark. He new he could create metal, he was indeed metal in every way, except morphing his body metal. All this meant was that Youri was Strong, and he had ways to collect information. He was in a position of power. Alphonse looked over at Sarah with a smile, he held her Close and walked towards Youri. "I am sorry Youri, but i must make my leave. No feelings against you sir. But i have a surprise to get to when i get to the ship, and i very much cant wait to see it." Alphonse smiled while saying all this, and Bowed to Youri. Alphonse turned to metal and started flying towards the ship. Holding Sarah very close to him. before he left he put a note on Youris hand while he was shaking it. The note read: "Please dont tell anyone." Alphonse flew to the ship.

When he landed he stood on top of the ship, Holding Sarah close to him the whole way, He checked Sarah to see if she was shaken up by the Flying(it was going as fast as a bullet).

((OOC: Sorry Youri, but we had nothing left to put in the restaurant Sad, and we were gunna start a brawl but its a no-fight thread lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 pm

sarah was really dizzy from the flight but afterwards a few minutes later she had mostly recovered and grabbed alphonses hand and started to lead him to there room but before they entered she covered his eyes and said "surprise " as she entered the room the flowers were still on the bed and she opened the cupboard she had specialy selected and opened it and to show him the contents of it which was alcohol and the clothes she then said "wait a second" she closed the door and got changed into not caring if he watched semi wanting him to watch actually.
Spoiler:
she held a small box and within the box was a small necklece which she handed the wrapped up box to alphonse.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Alphonse looked back to see his Sarah in new clothes, Alphonses Face turned red beyond belief driping small drops of blood from his nose. Drop by drop. Alphonse Took the box she was handing him and opened it, having a tissue around his nose. He opened it to find a neclace.. a gift.. Alphonse hasn't had a gift in years. He Lost himself, having a tear roll down his cheek. Then he hugged Sarah close forgetting what she had on.. -instant nose bleed-, Alphonse ran to the bathroom and came out with tissues in his nose. He had a bit of blood on his cheeck. Alphonse Put on the necklace, showing her he accepted her like he accepted the neclase. The necklace was Metal, with a metal Design on the middle showing a chimera. He wasn't going to take it off for a very long time. he kept hugging her knowing that with tissues he wouldnt have to worry about bleeding for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:59 pm

sarah hugged alphonse then said to him "how do i look? was the bed comfy because i hope so?" these may seem like innocent questions but after she asked these questions she stopped hugging and pushed him onto the bed then pouncing onto the top of alphonse he knees beside beside his torso and sitting onto of him and hugged again then startered to kiss a lot takeing a brief pause for him to anwser her first question then contiued kissing as she did she started to rip of his shirt and jacket but she left his necklace she had given her and she kissed that a couple of times while kiss him alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next