One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)

Go down 
+11
Gael
Maxulus
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Sleepy
Captain One-eye
sjasogun1
Unholy
RetroWalk
Redex 1000
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Alphonse was in a dream.. till he heard a voice telling him to wake-up. In the dream he was with The girl, her arms around him. when he woke up he was still being held by her, but he felt a presence behind him. Alphonse was weak, but he helped her up, and both stood up ALphonse with barely any strength to stand. Alphonse looked at the mans eyes,although blury he saw that youri couldnt have been doing what Holy thought of him to do. He was mean, but not evil. Alphonse tried to stand up straight as a sign of respect, Blood all over his chest. He then opened his mouth to salute the other commander

"Hello my name is Alphonse, please call me Metal." his skin obviously turned pale. It was hard to stand up but the commander got his positioin for a reason, he desserved some respect for the position he was in. He was holding The lady really close to him.Alphonse looked at his other commander and bowed slowly.. only to fall over head first.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:36 pm

sarah quickly made sure alphones didnt fall "and said you dont need to stand up, sit down before you fall over" she said this with care. then turned to the other people there were two now she fully transformed into wolf standing next to alphonse to make sure he had support then howl so everyone within a mile could hear . she wanted to protect her man no matter how many people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:37 pm

"Whoa, its ok, Alphose is in my division in Steel Village, and hes fine to" he said, pointing to Youri. "Wow, you can turn into a wolf, thats cool" Thor said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:40 pm

''speak for yourself''
said youri to thor while walking to metal ignoring the wolf.
''let me get you up,it seems that you lost some blood,but not enough for amnesia.''
he said while walking toward him and reaching out his hand showing no fear for the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Alphonse reached out to the hand of Youri, He talked to Sarah

"You don't have to fear them Sarah... that ones my Captain, you should ask him to join so we could be in the same ship" Alphonse got up with the help of the Commander of the 5th division. Hes just like a shark.. miss-understood. Alphonse was glad he was in the steel village, he'd found Nakama.. and even Sarah. He'd promised her to show her the world, together. That's exactly what hes going to do. Alphonse waited for Sarah to go and talk to his Captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:00 pm

sarah changed back into hybrid for she took off her jacket onlt leaving a shirt because it had less blood on it and asked "can i join your crew as long i stay with alphonse. my name is sarah thorn" she then said "what are you names? if you heart metal i will kill each of you and all on your crew except alphonse"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Holy quickly used.Liquid Steel Leg Swords!: Uses His MOlten steel under his feet to Create long hard Steel blades under his feet. Then drawing his Two handed Sword charged Youri.

"I Know you've been the one planting the Suitcase bombs. And anyone who treats there Nakama like shit is No Nakama of mine! Die infiltrator!"

Useing "Backflip Kick Stab! lunges forward and does a backwards somersault in midair, Attempting to land two powerful Liquid sword kick's on the opponent's head. Then following it threw with a Triple slash with his two handed sword.

Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:06 pm

as youri noticed holy in time he stepped somewhat forward so he did not hit metal with an inch.
as the swords hit his back instead of his head he fell down to the ground.
''talking about hurting na*tch&-kama...if i dodged that blow by jumping left/right they would have*tch*been hit.''
youri was unable to stand up and was lying in front of metal and the wolf woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:13 pm

sarah was changing into wolf form and waiting for this madman to attack so she could counter what ever he did. before she changed she said to alphonse "take it easy dont strain yourself to much". she just waited for the attack so she could draw it away from alphonse and to not hit them.

from the shadows down an alley behind holy a wolf quickly dives spitting and hissing because it had smelt a female and wanted to protect another of its kind and he had heard the howl. he dived for the back holy trying to dive tackle him.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Holy frowned at Sarah. "Dont interfere with me bringing Youri to Justice."

Holy Coated his Body in molten Steel. And Stepped to the side. "Id advice you leave here. I would want to accidentally melt you. Attack me again i will not dodge and let you burn."

Now Holy Stood Over CReating Steel handcuffs attempting to lock them around Youris hands and feet.

"Your coming with me Ill settle this with Iken."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Alphonse watches his beloved friend attack youri from the back, His rage has gotten the better of him. Alphonse needed to calm him down or atleast talk to him, Alphonse took out his Hand "Metal... Magnetism.." Holys metal parts (his body) were picked up and left in the air making the wolf miss, Alphonse lifted him up to 20 feet in the air with his feet up. Alphonse sat down and looked at Unholy with a gentle smile.

"Hehe, im not going to fight a dear friend, but i am going to help him. Holy look at what you did, although Youri hasnt behaved correctly in your eyes Youve attacked him from behind, please stop and think about this.. I know you are a Bigger man that this, your anger has goten the best of you." Alphonse left him in the air so he couldnt hurt anyone. Alphonse waited. hoping the wolf and Sarah and everyone else would do the same.

" u can take him to Iken after you clear your head, you attacked a commander with a hunch, please stop this Holy, you are a good man.. this isnt you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Thor looked at Sarah "sure, we are on the crafting steel ship, so you can go there and-" he the saw holy and youri start fighting and sighed "every time" and ran over to both of them "why the hell are you fighting"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 pm

''*tch*i am not going to iken..*tch*li..ke..hell i would...''
he said while standing up.
he was standing fragile and a strong wind could blow him over but he managed to walk somehow to metal.
''please stop this or you are going to get hurt...i dont want anyone with a good hearth to get hurt..''
he said while almost falling over again and coughing blood.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 pm

''*tch*i am not going to iken..*tch*li..ke..hell i would...''
he said while standing up.
he was standing fragile and a strong wind could blow him over but he managed to walk somehow to metal.
''please stop this or you are going to get hurt...i dont want anyone with a good hearth to get hurt..''
he said while almost falling over again and coughing blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 pm

wolfheart tried to attack the flying man because he didnt know what was making him fly and was confused why so he dived into a wall bounced of and aimed to hit holy.

sarah saw the other wolf diving for holy she decided to stop him she changed back to human form and grabbed the jaw of the wolf and told it to stop and nearly breaking its jaw but made sure she didn't she then asked "what shall i do with him" she could tell it was a male wolf. though her arm was bleeding because the wolfs teeth got to her arm first.

Last edited by valawsedit on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Trapped in Alphonse Metal hold over him Holy could not escape his own steel.

"Alphonse what the hell are you doing. He Must not be allowed to escape. I will not allow this!!!!!"

Holy increased the leavel of Heat in the Steel holding him in the air. The Tempatures became so hot it allowed Holy to slip from the MOlten Steels grasp.

"I Guess i will not have to rely on my devil fruit or my blades. Youri your coming with me or I will end your life here and now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:31 pm

"I dont even know who that is, and holy, why are you all fighting for the last time!?" he said semi mad that no one had awsered his question "and alphose, get the hell off holy, and NO ONE DO ANYTHING TILL IM INFORMED"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Holy stopped and looked at Thor. "I suspect this worm has been the one planting suitcase bombs over this islands in order to assassinate Steel village members. I saw the bomb go off at the Carnival then i see Him gather another Suitcase aboard his ship. Also this man has little respect for his nakama and has been following me around and instigating me all day. Ive decided it upon myself to follow him. Upon seeing him grab a suitcase that looks excatly like the other it was enough for me. Besides who do you know who atcually carrys things in suitcases these days who arent nobles? Ive had it up to hear with the man. After his capture i intend to search his ship for the suitcase to comfirm my supesions"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Alphonse used the steel he melted, to hold Holy back in place, he made the steel surround his arms and legs only so he couldn't move them. He left them thick so he couldn't slip out of them, he maintained the shape so even if they melted they wouldn't lose position. Alphonse looked at Thor "if i let him go now hell fight"

Alphonse looked at the wolf and asked Sarah "Maybe we can keep the wolf",
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:40 pm

"a suitcase, your shitting me" said thor "do you have one on you, because id like to inspect it myself"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:44 pm

''thor you freaking shit-head.*ugh* you know that i have privacy rights,especially as commander of the food stocking(FAKE I.D xD).and holy you *tch*did it in the wrong order,you first confirm that you are right before attacking someone.''
he said with an insane grin on his face.
''hehehehe....i bet you want to know what is in that suitcase..hehehehe''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:45 pm

"shut the hell up youri, im actually on your side on this one, thats why i want to see the suitcase" he said annoyed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:47 pm

sarah put the wolf down and covered her bleeding arm with the blood covered shirt. she then put the wolf down but then she saw a certain sparkle in its eye then told the wolf quietly "go back to human now". she was surprised to find it was william.

Wolfheart was in agony after its jaw being nearly broke and when he was told to change back into a human he did immeditaly he then changed back to wolf quickly after a little more looking he noticed the women holding her was his sister sarah

sarah then turned to thor and said "can we have him on as well as me" she then turned to alphonse again making sure he was fine the creaped up behind him put wolfheart down and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:53 pm

''it seems i cant talk for long as i lost some blood...someone mind giving me a help.''
he said while walking(at-least what you could call walking) to his ship and prepared to get the suitcase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:56 pm

"Sure, sarah, thats cool" he said to her than turned to Youri "all help, what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next