One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)

Go down 
+11
Gael
Maxulus
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Sleepy
Captain One-eye
sjasogun1
Unholy
RetroWalk
Redex 1000
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 pm

''hehehehe..''
replied youri to the whispering from metal.
'''but for that hangover you have,i think i can fix that.''
youri pointed to the bottle metal was holding.
'''take one drop of that and you will feel yourself better''
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 pm

sarah came out abit later she went over to alphonse with what he wanted chips and ketchup she was confused why this of all things she then handed him the cranberry juice with the medicine inside and said "eat then drink the cranberry juice" she heard the threat youri had given her and glared at him as she was attending to karasu.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Alphonse took the Medicine that Sarah gave to him, holding it and chucking it down.. the burning sensation was too much for Alphonse. Alphonse ran towards the nearest Water fountain running all over town for drinkable water, Alphonse couldn't find any. His Hangover was completely gone but His mouth was burning hot. Metal ran to the nearest Fountain and Stuck his face in the water.. 2 miles from the ship. Alphonse was so relaxed he nearly passed out in the water, When he came back out his hair was all wet, He looked around to find himself in a weird location, Alphonse walked back. With no More hangover he could deal with the submarine for 20 minutes, compared to the last time. He was going to enjoy the voyage very much... as soon as he found his way back that was.(He didnt use the Elixir because hes saving it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:31 am

sarah giggled as alphonse ran around town but when he came back she knew that it must of warn off. sarah looked at alphonse and at the submarines and said "you can go if you want now, im not trusting youri right now" she hugged alphonse then walked off back to the main ship to get changed then to go somewhere in town she hadnt been already.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:45 am

Alphonse Hugged Sarah back, After she left Alphonse already missed her. Worrying about her Alphonse secretly placed a few Metal sands around her clothing, as long as she stayed close he would know where she was. Alphonse moved on towards Youri and nodded, showing he was ready to go underwater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:51 am

as sarah climbed back onto the ship she decided to get a drink before she got changed as she made her way to her room she collected a few books then put them in her cupboard then got changed into
Spoiler:
she put her old clothes back then left the ship and walked through the town and found a fair setting up for the next day and then she got to a big market with lots of stalls.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:12 am

''not trusting me...that is dangerous to say that when i am near...metal you better hold your girlfriend on a tight leash...''
he said while looking at sara leaving.''but there is one problem for this sub...it is only a hull...kiba placed the suitcase with the money somewhere it it seems it is stolen...so..i really dont have a place to sleep...sorry if i am not polite but sleeping on a damn cold floor makes you irritated as hell..''
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Alphonse realized Immediatly he was going to have a problem with Youri and Sarah. When Alphonse found out there were no beds Alphonse couldnt help but smirk. "Looks like someone heres not going to have good mornings". Alphonse was sirking trying not to laugh at the thought, Hes going to need alot of orange juice to replace his mornings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:23 pm

sarah remembered what youri said as she left so as she went around the market she bought a collar with an adjustible leash. as she went around the market she found some food and drink. as she sat down to eat she wandered where alphonse was going to go. afterwards she went back to shopping and found other esentials also found a bottle of wine or two, she only took ones that were her favourites.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:34 pm

''yea...after some thinking blowing up the ship was not the smartest idea...
yo metal where will we be going now...we saw what should be the ship..''
he said and looked a little bit sad.
''*sigh*well...since i have day and night i will stick with you till the ship is done...i am letting some 'people' gather money..''
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Alphonse laughed when Youri admited that taking down his ship wouldn't have been the smartest thing to do, "HAHAHAHA!!". He answered Youris question after he calmed his laughing. "Maybe we should check the Ruins of the ship for any body's. I talked to Someone and he thinks we might've killed Holy accidently, If we dont find any bodys itll clear your name.Since he's only been missing we cant PROVE hes dead." ALphonse waited for an answer. "After were finished looking lets board land.... im starting to get sick"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:24 pm

''holy?meh..if nobody investigates it and we are off this island nobody will ever notice.''
he said with a grin on his face.
''think you can handle another night at the bar?''
he said with a grin on his face.
''it is only gonna be a couple of ours before it gets night...lets go already''
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Alphonse was shocked at Youri, he didnt seemt o care that the men were blaming him for an act of murder, well if hes not caring then he must've not done it. Alphonse agreed to head towards the bar after boarding land, "Hehe ill go, but i cant sleep there.. Sarah would probably kill me.. literally." Alphonse said that with a scared face, she'd probably want him to sleep in the ship with her.. -i bet theres extra rooms in this ship.. or in Holys ship, hes not using his bed-. Alphonse explained to Youri what he was thinking, showing Youri he didnt have to sleep in the cold streets for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:50 pm

''well...seems like i have no choice.'''
said youri while walking into the bar and sitting down on a table.
'''gimme the thing my friend had yesterday!"
he yelled,and after a while the waitress cam and gave him a big glass of alcohol(beer)
he drank it down in a minute and was satisfied after drinking.
''once drinking does not make the difference''he said like he just drank orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Alphonse watched as Youri chucked down teh first case of alcohol, He looked at youri with Amazement "I thought u were against that stuff hahahaha" Alphonse looked at Youris sleeping situation once more,

"Listen, take the money. I left it in your ship you can have it all. Its 35 million belli it should be anough to get you and all your crewmates beds.. i dont need that money it brings back bad memories."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 pm

[A few days ago]

Hearing, smelling, and feeling an explosion Iken leaped into the air and onto a building to get a better view. Seeing smoke rising up into the air Iken knew something was wrong. He could feel the presence of someone disappearing, he could feel that something was deathly wrong. Iken's entire body clenched up tight the tension could be cut with a knife. Rage was filling the normally saintly man like magma filling a volcano about to erupt. Seeing the aura around Iken turning dark and hateful Muso the mighty mythical wolf coward backing up.

Feeling a burning in his pocket Iken pulled out what looked to be a partially burnt vivvre card. Gripping it with rage, Iken disappeared, the building he was standing on crumbled like a house of cards. Reaching the water front Iken seen a silver flare shoot into the air from the water. Leaping into the water Iken dove down deep, he dove deeper and deeper looking for his nakama. There he was, it was Holy, Iken's heart raced as the half giants body came into view. However in the next instance some type of multi legged fishman pulled his nakama away and out of view.

Knowing he wouldn't be able to catch the fishman underwater in a million years. Leaping out using an underwater flash, Iken shot out of the water and into the air. Now using a combination of geppou and flash Iken sped along as fast as he could, but the fishman being underwater was still faster. Seeing the he was losing the fishman Iken desperately tried to speed up faster and faster. However this only caused the man to stumbled in the air and nose dive into the water. The pirate skidded along the water like a skipping rock. After a number of skips Iken finally sunk into the water slowly sinking deeper.

Losing his will Iken just floated back up, he made no effort to swim. The man just floated in the water letting the sun bathe him in it's radiance. Soon a red rash somewhat like a sun burn appeared on Iken's face and arms. It was rash burn from skidding across the ocean, the friction of the water burned away a layer of skin. Hours later Iken made his way back to the shore. His depression was apparent, he was hunched over more than the hunch back of Notre Dame.

Soon after reaching his cabin Iken noticed the vivre card was completely gone. Only ashes remained, in Iken's hand, the hand attacked to the saint like man now sporting an aura of darkness and hate. Spending the up coming days in the complete darkness of his cabin Iken waited. Finally he could smell Holy's body, but he couldn't feel his normal loving presence. It was one of evil, one he felt before, the last time he confronted Derge. It was Unholy. Pulling out a special den den mushi Iken made the call, he called a number of different people. Looking at the phone like device, Iken stared at it with a desperate hate in his eyes.

"I suppose he is a Steel Villager too." said Iken dialing a number. "Holy's dead." Iken said letting the other man respond. "Why should you care? God you're a fucking asshole, but I do have a reason. It was Unholy, at least that's whose presence possess his body....I see, I guess I'll see you soon then" Iken spoked before hanging up.

Having the vivre card burn up in his hand Luke stared aimlessly at Youri. The man that was responsible for Holy being captured and then killed. Luke wanted to badly to killed the man, but Iken wouldn't let him. Iken was a good man and the only reason Youri wasn't being used for chum at that very moment. Leaping from building to building Luke arrived at the ship. Opening the door to Iken's cabin Luke walked in as the light flooded it.

"It's time." Luke said.

"I know." Iken responded grabbing his weapons and captains coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:30 pm

sarah after finishing her shopping and had lunch she went to find alphonse and to her complete surprise he was in the same bar again. sarah wandered who this big guy was then sat down next to alphonse and showed him the collar and leash and said "i heard you wear told to keep me on a tight leash" she looked at the big important looking guy and then said to metal "who is he??" she gave him a hug after she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Alphonse was drinking with Youri, laughing at him drinking "Seems like you've drunken before my friend hahaha" Alphonse hadnt realized he'd just called him a friend. Alphonse heard foot steps behind him and the bar door open to find Sarah at the door, Youri drinking without his mask must've been new to her because she didnt recognize him without it. Alphonse saw Sarah sit down next to him, and brought a present... a Leash, she was asking him to put it on her. Alphonse didnt know how to respond, he blushed a little bit.

"Um.. Sarah is this what you want?" Alphonse didnt know if it was something that Sarah really wanted Alphonse to do, if it was he wouldnt want to make her unhappy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:48 pm

sarah said "yes i would like you to put it on me" she hugged him and kissed him and continued hugging him makeing it easier to put the collar on her. she said to him "please dont get too drunk i dont want you to be as bad as you were earlier." sarah sat on alphonse's lap and continued hugging him until he put the collar on her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Alphonse's face turned a little red as she hugged him on his lap, he took the colar she wanted to have around her and placed it around her neck, the leash Alphonse was neglectfull to put on but managed to move himself to do it.. Alphonse hoped this would make her happy, knowing shed never take it off Alphonse Placed Metal Sands Etched into her Colar. His face turned red after he did it, Hoping he'd atleast make her happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 pm

sarah was really happy she kissed alphonse on the cheek then moved back to her seat beside alphonse the leash trailing behind her onto alphonse she said "thank you" she was in her hybrid form she thought it was most fitting now more than ever. she put a small bar of chocolate and a bag of hard sweets and a bottle of wine and said "these are for you" she had bought this while in the market.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Alphonse accepted the gifts and was glad she was happy, Alphonse looked at Youri laughing. He found the situation awkwardly funny, He new hed look back at this and laugh. But he also new that with that Leash Sarah was now his.. She literally GAVE herself to him.. and Alphonse accepted. After he smiled at Sarah Alphonse felt something in the air, although he didnt know if it was just a feeling he felt like something really bad was about to happen. Alphonse held in his superstitions receiving the gifts she gave to him. He acted like nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Drake was just cleaning his clothing when he found a very burnt card. Realizing what this meant, he ran to find Iken and when he did he saw him and Luke accounted for.
"Wait, Iken, if you two are alright, then who..." he then realized who it was and smash his fist into the ground causing a dent "SUNOFABITCH" he yelled and turned to Iken "tell me who did this so i can cut off there head and chop it into 4ths"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:18 am

sarah looked at alphonse and said "thank you for putting the collar on me" again she then offered him the leash itself. she stayed close to alphonse so the leash would go out of his hand until he took it. sarah then drank some wine but not much though. she didnt want to get drunk at all. sarah liked the collar it was a symbol to her and hopefully him that she completely gave herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21