One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)

Go down 
+7
Mana-kun
Captain One-eye
Sleepy
sjasogun1
Karasu(the crow)
Unholy
Cobdogred
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 am

[Rose Island]
On a small island near Water Seven the Steel Village docked their ships on large, but makeshift dock. In the middle of the island was a large rock that was in the shape of a rose. The dock looked to have been built recently and in a hurry, the wood that in consisted off was still a green color. The Nation of Steel was first to dock, it was followed by the Steel Village an instant later. The day was overcast with an 80% chance of rain. The skies were a covered by dark grey clouds that looked horribly ominous. A 30 mile an hour wind blew the waves and sand. With the rough wave even the massive Nation of Steel was tossed around despite it's large anchor holding it down.

[Iken]

Leaping off of the massive ship Iken looked around the island. It was practically deserted, and a good place for Iken to call his allies for a meeting about upcoming events. With the world changing so fast and the Marines growing stronger every day it was important that Iken and his allies were on the same page. Part of the reasoning behind the pirate allegiance meeting was another pirate meeting coming up. Anubis, the great Yonkou would soon call a summit of pirates to speak of many of the same issues. However Iken wanted first dibs at his allies before the powerful Yonkou could potentially influence or impose upon them.

"The changing times are making me uneasy, so much has changed lately. A new Yonkou and a new Admiral were appointed at the same time. It's an arms race simple and pure, nothing more." Iken said looking visibly uneasy.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Village A Meeting of Allies   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:41 am

Archibald's ship pursued the Steel Village Fleet. He was awfully embarrassed he arrived late to the colossal battle at Water Seven. He missed his opportunity for greatness. For fame and fortune, Archibald planned on defeating Iken. Mister Theseus had grown fidgety over his time on the ocean. The Zealot, the small boat that it is could not move fast enough to quench Archibald's thirst. The waves rocked his ship, tossing him about either side of the deck. Archibald saw Rose Island's cheap dock surrounded by a variety of vessels, all outclassing his in firepower and size. If Archibald were a lesser man he would have flinched in the face of such odds, or even fled. If Archibald were a taller man, his firm stance might have been intimidating.
The small man nervously stumbled toward his quarters. His sweaty palms clenched the door knob with a fierce intensity; the sea made Archibald rather queasy. With a quick jerk, the door swung open. The creaking noise made Archibald squirm. His upcoming battle did not shake his nerves nearly as much as sailing itself did. As soon as he could Archibald dived into his quarters and slammed the door shut. A collection of weaponry sat atop his desk. His hand quickly shuffled towards his gadgetry and grabbed the items. As he finished gearing up he felt a bump resonate through his ship. The Zealot had reached Rose Island.
Archibald dashed off of his ship energetically. Where was Iken hiding? Was Iken hiding? Archibald needed to clarify. He cleared his throat with a loud "ahem!" and then continued, "Great Pirate Iken, I am here to challenge you! Not to challenge your greatness, but, um, to perhaps, suggest I am equally, if not greater, than you..." Archibald's voiced showed a hint of awkwardness. He remembered how high Iken stood- a full foot and a half more than Archibald. A shiver of emasculation crept down Archibald's spine at the discrepancy in height. A split second later he shook his head and shouted out to his opponent "A duel I say! A DUEL!"

Last edited by ? on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:51 am

(Holy)
Feeling Uneasy Holy listens to Iken Sama words. "Iken do you know who the New Yonkou and Admiral is?" Holys voice suddenly grew dark and creepy. "A New Yonkou!!!! Damnit all to hell!" Holy voice instantly returned to normal . With a bewildered lok on his face said.

"If anyone deserves the title its you Iken Sama I cant Imagine any other worthless simpltons takeing the spot from you.

(Amanda)
COvered in stiches and missing her right arm she approched Iken. "I follow Holy where ever he goes. And Sense he chooses to stay with you Iken I shall follow you and help you fullfill all your goals. As long as they dont interfer with Salmanthias saftey im yours to command.

"Goddamn arm!..." Amanda focuses Lighitng over her empty stump creating a lighitng shaped arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:57 am

sarah awoke as they got to the island and hugged alphonse speaking softly "its morning time to wake up" after speaking to alphonse she went over to her cupboard and put on an outfit fully changing in alphonse veiw looking at herself in the mirror
Spoiler:
she still had her leash on and it was going down her back after she was changed she asked alphonse "how are you today? how do i look?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:13 am

Alphonse woke up, more tired then usual. He slowly opened his eyes to find Sarah changing, He emmediatly looked away -thank god my visions blurry in the mornings-, he thought. Alphonse stood up and put on his usual clack coat and pants,he Then put on his boots. Without saying a word Alphonse walked over to the Kitchen and Got milk, Alphonse made sure they'd have a room with an Indoor fridge. He walked towards Sarah finding her with the outfit... His face grew red, and looked away. He was awake now, fully. Alphonse moved his Long hair to hide his face, He answered her question "Im fine.. and you look.. um.. well.." Alphonse was hiding his emotions, he was determined to go a whole day without bleeding. ALphonse walked outside, and looked ahead to find the wife of the man he killed -.... maybe she wont recognize me..- Alphonse walked outside in the stormy beach. If Sarah was there he'd be holding her close, to help her from the hard winds.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 am

The center of the island around the Rose shaped rock was a large circular clearing. On the outside of that was a patch of tall grass that stood nearly two foot tall. Then finally around the grass was a small ring shaped forest. It had a variety of trees ranging from pine to fruit to hardwoods. The makeshift docks were on the north side of the island. Near the docks was a small path that lead to the center of the island and rose rock.

As Iken waited around a small fire for his allies to show and his crew to get off the ship he felt someone strange approach. It wasn't anyone who he had ever met before, Iken could tell from the smell of the man. Iken looked into the fire for a moment as it crackled and burned away it's fuel source little by little. An ominous wind blew through the area causing the fire to flicker violently. With a deep breath Iken put his hands on his knees and pushed himself up to a standing position. He looked at Holy and Amanda as they spoke to him, it seemed Iken had gained a new member.

"Thank Holy, I appreciate the support. As far as knowing the people, no I don't really. All I know is both were in the Atlantis War, Nishki was also the one that stopped the Water Seven War as well. It's good to see you up and around, you're beaten up pretty badly, both of you. Amanda we can get a cyborg arm for you...It wouldn't be a problem at all, maybe one that will work with you devil fruit powers." Iken said with a smile.

Turning around Iken watched as a boat smaller than anyone in his fleet approached the island. After moments of watching a lone man leaped off the ship. He looked to be lost or looking for something or someone. Iken's thoughts raced as he wondered what the man wanted. However it wasn't long before Iken knew what it was exactly. The man wanted a fight or a duel with Iken for some reason or another.

For Iken this was a bad time, he had allies on the way and his crew were still on the ship. Iken felt like he didn't have time or the energy to fight the man at that point. Soon something became clear, Iken had made a name for himself, and it caused those interested in fame and fortune to challenge Iken. This was not a good thing in Iken's mind, he just wanted to save his nakama and make a better world for them. Now people like this were going to come for him all the time to make their claim they beat a powerful pirate.

Walking over to the man Iken looked him up and down. Iken had him beat in the physical department, he was over a foot and a half taller than the challenger. Despite this fact the man before Iken showed no fear of him, or his potential abilities. This worried Iken to a certain extent, on the Grand Line there was no telling what kind of hellish devil fruit a person could have. An average looking person that you walk by could have a devil fruit powerful enough to level an entire city.

"I'm Iken, I accept your challenge." Iken said stepping back from the man.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:30 am

Takumi was sitting on the edge of the massive Nation of Steel, watching over the island when a small vessel, well, small compared to the Steel Village's ships at least, docked on the island. The man on the ship shouted something about wanting to challenge Iken. Takumi chuckled; was this guy for real? He knew his captain was allied with the man that nearly leveled the entire shore in the war at Water 7 with his Steel and Poison. Iken was at least his equal in power. What could this man hope to accomplish? But still, he seemed pretty confident about challenging Iken. Takumi shrugged; even if he'd defeat Iken, which would be pretty improbable by itself, Iken wouldn't be in any danger with his entire crew around and many allies on their way. Takumi was more eager to finally see the power of his captain he'd heard and wondered so much about than he was worried about the outcome of the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village A Meeting Of Allies   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:04 am

Archibald looked up to Iken, and then scanned his surroundings. Around him was a collective of unfriendlies; the underlings of his opponent would easily swarm and slaughter him in seconds. Archibald only wanted to battle Iken, nothing more or less. A thought crossed his mind nigh instantly and soon he was raising his voice. His tone was higher-pitched than just a few moments before. He had no fear, no, instead Archibald was angry. His hands trembled with rage. His tongue fumbled over words. A savvy mind could tell Archibald was entering a rage.
"In order to pro-protect the sssanctity of the du-el as well as my... The short man stopped for a moment and dragged his right hand down his face. In a few moments Archibald had regained his composure. His hands stilled and his tone returned to the standard. Once again Archibald shook his head; he then started his speech over, "In order to protect the sanctity of the duel as well as my honor, I request you command your followers to stand at the sidelines during the entirety of this quarrel and it's aftermath. Furthermore, on the chance that I best you in combat you will provide me with written evidence confirming my victory. If you accept these conditions I will engage you in an honorable duel. If you decline I will be forced to assail you with underhanded tactics.
Archibald was ready for a true contest of power. He quickly examined Iken's body- a tall, muscular man weapon-clad. His opponent was clearly a warrior of sorts- the polar opposite of Archibald's fighting style. Archibald had already found his game- he would easily control the range of the battle. If Iken was shut out from attacking distance he would have no chance. Archibald reached into his jacket for a throwing knife... The clash would begin with the simple toss of a knife as soon as Iken agreed to the terms. Archibald knew Iken would agree to the terms- he could already tell his opponent was a man of morals.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:56 am

Kiba was sitting on the crow's nest all night. To most people, a storm such as this would be a great reason to dive under a warm blanket and drift to their dreams, but Kiba was different. After he lost his first crew in a storm that he failed to predict, Kiba stayed up all night, making sure he didn't miss a single breeze. He was sniffing the air and writing data down on sheets of paper he kept hidden from potential rain under his cloak. "A slight rain shower in approximately 5.5 minutes..." He mumbled, "followed by an increase in wind speed and a thunder cloud approaching from the north".
Since he wasn't the captain of his division, and since his division was kept a secret, Kiba didn't know if he should be at the meeting at all. So he stayed on his division's ship, scribbling notes and memorizing patterns, predictiong nature.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:13 am

Takumi barely kept back a laugh when the man spoke. He wanted to make an arrangement with Iken to make the crew stay out of the duel, obviously because he realised it would get ugly for him if the entire crew would gang up on him, but then he told him he'd use "underhanded tactics" if Iken were to disagree with his terms! Surely he would realise that would bring him in the situation he was trying to avoid with the agreement in the first place! Takumi adjusted his judgement of the guy; he was a fool, possibly a dangerous one. He wasn't sure how Iken would react to this weird proposal; if he'd decline he had to be ready to aid his captain. And the man was already reaching with his hand inside of his pocket, presumably for a weapon. Takumi shook his head. Whatever Iken would decide to do, the battle would be over in mere minutes, in favor of Iken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:24 am

Sangjo stepped off Steel Village to meet Iken and the others in the center of the island for this meeting. Sangjo was in fact a bit uneasy that Anubis was coming. He called upon the others to follow him"Come on guys the meeting is about to begin. We don't want to be late." If something were to happen Iken would need as much help as possible. Sangjo walked toward the meeting place. When he caught up to the others a stranger had challendge him to a duel. Not only did he have the nerve to challengde their captain, but he also insulted the honor of the crew.

"No one will do anything underhanded like that! We steel villagers are men of honor. I can accept that you want to fight our captain, but don't insult our crew by thinking that we would stoop so low." Sangjo then sat on the sidelines. He wouldn't speak out anymore for that could relfect poorly upon Iken. He got out his guitar strapped to his shoulder and began to play some music. It would help calm his nerves for the incoming meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:26 am

Thor awoke from his quarters on his ship feeling quite drained Damn he tthought I almost died yesterday, if it wasn't for that admiral, I'd be... He didn't even want to think about that. Mabye some people in the navy were not horrible after all... Thor then walked outside, sporting a smile that he didnt really feel "Hey you two" he said to Alphonse and Sarah "whats to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Iken was slightly taken back by the mans rule additions to the duel. The first one was straight forward, and something Iken considered to be an unwritten rule of a duel, it was simple honor. However a written confession, was rather strange, something Iken had never seen done in a duel before. The man obviously was desperate for fame and did trust anyone would be honorable. Giving the man a confused look as he pulled out his weapon Iken sighed, his honor forced him to agree.

"Fine I agree to your second term....My crew will stay out of my battle with out the order so you don't have to worry about that." Iken said with a cold look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Village A Meeting of Allies   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Archibald brandished his knife as Iken drew his weapon. So many choices crossed Archibald's mind- should he blow his opponent up, or stab them? He came to a quick conclusion. Explosions were far more amusing- but Archibald was getting ahead of himself. The accused party, not the accuser, had the right to the first movement. Archibald called out to his opponent, "I will not dishonor you by attacking first. As per the rules of combat I shall allow you to go first. Make sure your strike is a good one, because it will soon be my turn." Archibald did have faith in his abilities, however, he was feigning the smug mien. He knew his opponent was quite talented but he perhaps a well-timed bluff could make him defensive. His enemy seemed confused or disappointed but soon that would change. Archibald could feel this duel would be more than a small struggle, it would be a grand spectacle indeed. Archibald could not sense the true consequences of the battle; either victory or loss a powerful enemy he had made.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Alphonse looked at His Commander, he was obviously down about something but Alphonse chose to leave it to him.. He had his own issues to attend to, and the fact that Alphonse doesn't know means Its none of his business. Alphonse replied to Thor's Question, "Well i took the liberty of replacing all the drinks in the Ships fridge with Milk, since its something i drink a lot. The booze i safely put inside your fridge. As for the Meals we have Meat... thats it." Alphonse only new how to cook a small amount, Heating meat is on the basics, so Alphonse new at least that much. he aslo threw away all the other drinks on the ship.. since it was taking hte room for More milk, but thats something he neglected to tell Thor.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm

''ugh another day..''
youri stood up from his bed and walked up to deck(yes he sleeps with his clothes on xD)
as he took a stroll on deck he noticed kiba in the crows nest.''yo kiba come here i have something for you!''
he shouted at a rather annoyed way because he did not get much sleep last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:26 pm

"Heheh, ok then, after this will go somewhere, my treat" Thor smiled "Oh, by the way, we both probabaly got big bounty increases from that war, wanna go check the posters out?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Alphonse looked at Thor, "Hehe i doubt mine increased since it was not seen by any marines. Im rather ok with Staying with 20,000,000." As for a meal, Alphonse was ok with what he ate (Since hes the one that replaced all the fridges), But for the sake of Company Alphonse walked with his commander when he was ready, hopefully Sarah would also follow. Alphonse ignored the small man fighting the captain, for it was pointless for him to cause a fight just to increase others opinion of him. It was shame-full, but if the captain agreed to it then he must pity the man.. although Alphonse felt a bad Omen from all of this. He continued to walk towards the Forest to find something to eat. "Thor i dont think there will be any Posters around here.." Alphonse stopped when he looked at the Jungle awaiting them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:48 pm

"Yeah, your probably right, lets go to town again and get to a restaurant" Thor said. He didn't know how good of a cook Al was, but he was NOT going to risk it.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Morgan got on her repaired ship and sailed off earily this morning still with her compase. She navigated and made a pit stop at Rose island. It seem though as the Steel village was already here. She expected so as she was meaning to have a conversation with some people. She walked down the side of her ship with her magnetic boots and onto the land. She stepped near some people and looked at them as something seemed to be going on. "HEY! Weres the Boss!?" She said rather loudly but still rather polite about it as she wasnt going to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:10 pm

youri noticed someone yelling and saw it was a woman.
''hm?''youri jumped down and walked to the woman,grabbed her hand,and kissed it out of politeness.''lets just say i am some kind of boss who has enough info to help you,my name is youri t. mountain(t. is fake).and your name is?''
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Zero had been sleep for 4 days straight in the lower part of the ship. Although he had just recently joined the crew. He felt that he only needed to show his face when Iken was away or ill. Zero yawned and walked up the stairs to the main balcony. He saw his new found Captain, Iken. And another savvy on the ship. He didn't necessarily feel alarmed that a stranger was on the ship. Everyone in the Steel Village were equally strong as Zero him self was. If not equal, stronger. Zero then leaned over leaned over the balcony and yelled out to his captain.

"HEY! TRY NOT TO DIE ON US! AYE IKEN-SAMA?!"

Zero then stood up straight and turned around and headed over towards the kitchen. As he made it inside, he saw Sarah, a female crew member, and Alphonse, another rookie on the ship. Zero then waved to both Sarah and Alphonse.

"Yo...!!"
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Morgan tuned around to find her hand being kissed. It wasnt her cup of tea as her anger mark on her forehead showed. "Kiss my hand again and wish that thing you call a face good bye." Morgan hissed before yanking her hand away before grinning. [color=orange] "Glad to meet you though, Im Morgan Read here to speak with the captain of Steel Village."[/color[ She smiled nicly with soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:06 am

Alphonse was out side when he heard a voice coming from the back, another Nakama. Alphonse held Sarah close to him, hopefully she wouldnt remember to bring the collar. Alphonse waved towards the new rookie in the Steel as he was walking near the outside of the ship, "Hey.. Zero am i correct?.." Alphonse only said what was necessary, the Time he was in the boat almost snapped him back to being serious... almost. Alphonse was looking down Hoping Sarah hadn't remembered to bring her Leash as well. "If you ever need anything ask, ill do what i can." Alphonse as a force of habit Made little bits of metal sand escape his body, scanning the area, the sands were small, and widely spread, so they couldnt effect anything in the environment, he made sure not to get near the battle so it doenst get mistaken for helping Iken. The sand covered a 2,000ft perimeter, as he moved the perimeter moved along with him. The Metal Sands in the air were small enough to not be noticed, since it wasnt Sunny the light wouldn't be reflecting from the sands themselves. Alphonse then turned to Thor "Are you ready to move sir?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:11 am

Zero smirked and then walked up to Alphonse. He was perceptually fond of these two. They seemed to have a uneasy vibe between them both.

"Hmm..we'll I'm putting together a special team of Steel users...Rookies to be exact and training them...I'd like too test you out..to see how skilled you are..on account I've not seen you yet in combat. Both of you to be honest. Plus I really need to spar with some one. So that my Black Leg doesn't get rusty! What do ya say? Care for a little two on one?"

Zero then stood on his right leg and did mulitpul kicks to the left. Kicks that where so fast it looked as if Zero had grown more legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)   Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Steel Village a Meeting of Allies(Open to Steel and all allies and ?)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next