One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)

Go down 
+11
Gael
Maxulus
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Sleepy
Captain One-eye
sjasogun1
Unholy
RetroWalk
Redex 1000
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 pm

"I've never been here either but there's plenty of people to ask where to go...." Becky sighed. Did they have common sense? "Yeah go ask someone where we can go dancing."

[btw sk I love how sangjo didn't notice becky's in her undergarments.....]
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:24 pm

''oi sangjo now you are here,i need some help learning to play this violin..can you help me.''
he said whit s small grin on his face.
''...KIBA!!!!!''
he yelled so hard it could be heard all over town(like in those anime)
''you need to bring this to the galley la company and say money is not a problem''
he said while grabbing an suitcase he had been caring.
''no worry it is not a bomb.''
((and to come back at holy's reaction to me treating kiba))
''and holy,we are all here for something different,how i treed(am i spelling that right?)kiba is up to me,not you or anyone else(expect iken) here''
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Holy talked to acuople of townsfolk then returned to Becky, Sangjo and Drake. "I think there having a party in a building near here."

Holy Frowned at Youri. "I Just had about as Much as I can stand from you Youri.. I Will not beat around the bush. I Do not like you If you mess up around me i will have you punished for your actions so tread lightly or Melt to death..."

Holy walked ahead of Becky,Sangjo and Drake leading them to the party.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Becky followed Holy to the party. [one-liner but eh]
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Twiddles finished his salmon and jumped off the railing, landing on the deck. He strode as regally as a cat could, quickly moving around. Trying to get someone to carry him around, or get him kitty treats. Something. He found someone who looked gullible, and looked up at him with as much adorableness as he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Inside the building was serval musicians playing awesome music. Food and drinks and everything else you see at a party. Giant snail speakers were blasting the lovely melody. Amplifying it through the huge room.

Extending a hand Holy asked Becky" Would you like to dance Becky?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Iken watched as the young man loaded and over loaded his boat with things that would only make it sink faster. The captain shook his head at the young man that stood beside him. 400 cannons on a 100 passenger ship was insane and would only to serve to slow it down. Iken on the other hand was building a 1000 passenger with only 100 cannons. He wanted it to be comforter able and fast with enough fire power to get them by. But the young mans ship was going to be powerful for sure, but slow and weak against a large number of ships unable to out run anything.

"Thats....uh.....quite the ship you're ordering there. Yeah, I'm Iken, I see you're just starting out. Well all that I can really say is good luck my friend, if you ever need any help give me a call." Iken said handing him a piece of paper.

It contained the frequency of his private den den mushi with in it. With that Iken walked out the door of the company. Now that he had the ship ordered he could finally enjoy his vacation. Iken put his nose into the air, with in a few moments Iken had located the position of every member in his crew. Looking directly to his left only a few feet away, Iken seen Muso. Walking over to the large wolf he patted it on it's head. As Iken walked around Water 7 his loyal nakama Muso followed.

"Good boy, I can always count on you!" Iken said with a smile.

Benjamin with his senses being heightened by his devil fruit could smell and hear nearly everyone on the entirety of Water 7. After scanning through the city he smelt a scent, it was a scent he liked. It was one he urned for, it was the scent of another wolf-man. Only this wasn't a wolf-man it was a female, her scent attracted him like the plague to rats. With a quick burst the dust under his feet shot up as he disappeared into thin air.

The sand of the beach stirred as Ben stopped near a tree with a hollowed out hole in it. Inside that hole was the scent Ben seemed to be drawn to. It was a scent he had smelt before, it was her, the one he met on the Steel owned island when the Marines attacked. Shacking the tree a bit Ben tried to get the girls attention. He lowered his giant head down to her level so he could look at her eye to eye. Looking something in the eye was important to a wolf, it told them a lot about the other.

"Hi there, are you okay?" Benjamin asked the seemingly sleeping girl.

After the bit of excitement earlier Luke wandered about bored out of his mind. He used his Black Steel Assassin Style of stealth to get around unnoticed by most. Going from roof top to roof top with speeds most couldn't see, Luke didn't worry to much about being spotted. Looking down Luke seen a familiar group, some of which were from the Steel. It looked like Youri was bossing around his division again. Luke wasn't a fan of Youri, in fact he disliked him with an intensity.

"What a fucking jackass, sigh what was Barghest thinking?" Luke said watching the group below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Third person Kenjiro prov:

Kenjiro sighed as his brother went off to explore the city they were in. Sitting on the edge he popped a piece of sushi into his mouth only to see a cat walk up to him. Glancing down he smiled slightly "Hello little fella you hungry?" he said placing a few pieces of sushi into his hand and lowering to where the cat would be able to snatch it out of his hand.

Third person Daku prov:
As Daku went off in the city he realized something...His armor sort of stuck out. Walking into one of the clothing stores there he quickly dumped the armor [which he forgot how heavy it was and the clerk helping him that took the armor feel to the ground]. He took a shirt much like his brothers only the V wasen't cut off at the waist and instead stopped at his chest. A black pair of jeans and some wodden sandles [all of which he bought about ten pairs of]. He walked out with his new out fits [all shoved in a bag he had] and sold the armor to the store and made most of what he bought back.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Ahah! Twiddles had struck gold! Raw fish, and he smelled the unavoidable stench of salmon. Delectable, delectable salmon. Maintaining his composure, he ate the sushi with the right proportion of care and voraciousness. After finishing the sushi, he meowed and nuzzled the foolish human's hand, licking it as if he was giving what the humans called 'doggie kisses'... but he was really trying to get at the remaining taste of fish on his hand. Maybe he could get more... no, not wise to milk someone's generosity... they grew suspicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Kenji smiled as he gently petted the cats head. "Come on little fella lets see if we can get you a saucers of milk and a bigger fish to eat." he said walking into the kitchen assuming the cat was following behind him. Stopping he took in is surroundings and saw Alicia working on something. Shrugging he lifted up a small plank that Iken hadn't known he put it and lifted out a small bottle of milk and a tuna kept fresh in a bag filled with ice. Pouring the milk into the saucer he placed it down along with the tuna on a small plate. "It's nothing like the salmon sushi I made outta that stash but hopefully it's good enough for you." he said.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 pm

"Sure." Becky accepted with a smile, taking his hand. It had been a while but her mom did teach her how to dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Drake sat at a table in the back of the room of the party, he had never really been to one, so he didnt know what to do, so he buried his face in the table and tryed to doze off

Thor followed Iken, having no one else and ran to catch up to him and Muso "so" he said "where are you headin?"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:05 pm

''i really need to relax...''
said youri with a low voice to himself.
he then walked away whiteout waiting for sangjo to react.
''hmmm...when would those blue prints arrive..i want that new ship to be done as soon as possible.''
he said to himself while walking threw town.
''bet everyone thinks i am a douche...to bad....i which i had somewhere to go and have fun..i dont have that luxury...it must be nice to have no burdens..maybe i need to be a little bit nicer to kiba..but that would ruin his training''
and so he kept talking to himself.
as he walked some further he noticed iken.
''hm?what would he be doing.HEY CAPTAIN IKEN ARE YOU SUCCEEDING IN FINDING A SHIP!''
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:16 am

Looking back Iken saw Thor approach him and began to speak. Nearly at the same time Youri also approached the captain. Turning completely around to greet his nakama Iken look at Thor then to Youri. Iken gave a small nod to both of his crew mates acknowledging them. Raising his hand Iken gave a small wave before putting it back down and speaking. He spoke in response to Thor first than Youri, in the order they showed up.

"Hey Thor, I was just walking around. However I wanted to speak to you and Zed. Do you know where he is?" Iken asked. "Yeah, I put in the order for the ship, however it'll be a while before it's done." said Iken turning his attention to Youri.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:14 am

Kiba listened to Youri's command with a composed expression. He waited until he finished talking and than he answered. "No", a single word with a lot behind it. Kiba was tired of being a slave, he left the suitcase where Youri left it and took a sip from his drink. He heard Youri complaining and it annoyed him, deeply. The fact that Youri thinks he isn't getting any rest was ridiculous, all he did in his vacation was fight an unnecessary battle and boss Kiba around. 'Go ahead, suck up to Iken for all I care' Kiba thought. 'This isn't training, it's slavery' he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:07 am

Youri left without Sangjo accepting to teach him. He could tell he was upset about something and he should have gone after him, but this was his vacation. He wanted to have fun. Sangjo went inside the building with Becky and Holy. Sangjo grew a little jealous when Becky decided to dance with holy and not with him, despite his countless times of getting her affection. He strappd his guitar to his back, and decided to have fun anyway. Sangjo wasn't the type of guy to sulk, but something about losing her to holy got him angry. He tried to hide his feelings from them after all they were his nakama, his family, he should be happy for them. Sangjo decided to join the other musicians upon stage. The other musicians didn't seem to mind. Their lead singer had gotten sick, so needed a replacement on the mike which Sangjo was all too eager to accept.

Sangjo began to sing while playing his guitar upon stage. He also began to dance to entertain the crowd. He kicked his legs forward and back and did a little spin while playing his guitar. Sangjo also did a split. Then slowly came back smoothly like water. His moments were graceful and almost without flaw. Then finally Sangjo performed the moonwalk moving swiftly across the stage. This brought back memories. His old crew used have parties like these everyday, so it was easy for Sangjo to entertain people.

Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:38 am

Takumi was sitting on the edge of the ship, still eyeing the newcomer suspiciously. But after he gave some fish to a cat his feelings towards him softened a little. He had been accepted by the captain and he didn't look like the sort of person who would just go around and trust anybody. The captain had left to order a new ship but he didn't dare to go along with him. Takumi decided it'd be best to wait until he got back so he could ask him what his tasks would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:35 pm

"zed?" asked thor "umm, i think hes on the ship, one second" he said, and with that, he flew to the ship and came back with zed "hes here" said thor
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:56 pm

As Myra quickly sliced up three straw dummies in the flash of an eye, leaving one decapitated, another cut in half, and last in absolute tatters, she sighed sadly. It just wasn't the same. Sure, cutting up humans and other beings was illegal, but it was art in a way, if done right. Albiet, very messy art, but a form of grizzly art nonetheless. I wonder if I can have a bit of a spar with one of the boys when they get back, Youri will probably go into a hissy fit though now that I think of it. Myra thought to herself, looking rather glum and staring at the decapitated straw dummy.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Yes. Yeeeesssssss. This was more than gold, this was like gold smothered in salmon electroplated with gold. Twiddles followed Kenjiro, mewing cutely. He managed to sneak up to the milk and tuna, where he maintained his starving stray image. Alicia turned to see who entered the kitchen, and saw the Duke entering and stealing something from the cupboard. "I'm so sorry, Duke Albert~ I'm working on making your favorite dish, so don't ruin your appetite, please!"
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:57 pm

< 6th Division found the place and where Iken ordered the ship and asked if they could help and they started to because they had special plans for it > " hey Sosutei do you think making the ship able to wrap itself in a bubble to sail underwater is really nescessary?" - Lion

((Cob this is a question if we could have this possibly and we i mean all of steel village))
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:43 am

While Holy Danced with Becky he asked. "Tell me a bit about yourself Becky... You are a beautiful mystery to me. I Would very much like to know more about you." Holy attempted to spin Becky.

Holy moved gracefully. Remembering his Lessons from Vincent & Amanda.
Listening to Sangjo plan made Holy smile even more. "Our Friend Sangjo has Quite a talent. I could listen to him play and Dance with you forever."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:03 am

Wow. This Holy guy is pretty....romantic. Almost cheesy. Becky monologued in her brain. "Well, I was born into a family of five....I have one dad, two moms and a brother and sister. I'm the youngest." She twirled out then back to him, her curved, soft half-exposed body slightly pressed against him completely unintentionally. It would probably be best not to mention it. "My first job was a maid at a maid cafe....I still have the uniform and I have to wear it to cook without messing up weirdly. I was in Kesu for a while until...." she cut herself off, she was hesitating.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:21 am

As Holy Danced with Becky his Eyes lit up with happiness.
"Families are Everything... The only family I ever knew was The Steel Village how I envy you. Yet I hope you had a marvelous childhood I couldn't not bare the thought if you where somehow wronged in your life. Hmm A Maid I hear they have a mountain of chores and responsibilities. I Bet you must look absolutely exquisite in your maids outfit. Oh Excuse me I apologize I may have been a little too forthcoming in that remark... But thine beauty would make any outfit gorgeous. "

When Becky mentioned Kesu and cutt off Holy's face grew serious with concern.
"My dear Becky you can tell me anything. I am not one to spread rumors or spill secrets from upon mine lips for my honor would be soiled. If your past is filled with villains I would stand up and defend you anyone that would harm you would feel the wrath of Steel I swear it..."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:25 am

Becky sighed. "Well....I felt ignored by my dad so that's why I got a job. And as for Kesu...I fell in love with a guy, Menos Klarius, until....he betrayed the crew and killed our leader." She tensed up a little, almost looking a bit teary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next