One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)

Go down 
+11
Gael
Maxulus
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Sleepy
Captain One-eye
sjasogun1
Unholy
RetroWalk
Redex 1000
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Holy decided not to pursue Youri.
Talking to himself "Iken my friend how could you ever had let such a horrible person into the crew... Almost reminds me of Derges betrayal I still feel the pain within my heart as our beloved Nakama betrayed our village long ago..."

Looking at Thor and Becky Holy frowned. "Youri must not be left alone. I've seen his kind of Evil before. I will not have a repeat of the past."

Looking at Becky Holy has a sad look on his face. "Sorry Becky I have to go Im not going to let Youri get his way..." Blowing her a kiss goodbye Holy used Liquid Speed to follow Youri.

Hiding from plain sight Holy kept his distance. Thinking to himself (He cant be up to no good I just know it)
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:02 pm

youri was walking for a quite a while before he noticed someone was following him,he only did not know who.
he walked threw some alleys and then finally arrived as some back-house guarded by some tough looking man.
youri entered the back-house and sat down a table with on the other side another person.
''so what where we discussing again?''
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Becky leaned back slightly almost out of disgust. "Uh...." She got up and started to walk away. "Never....mind.....he's starting to creep me out....I'm gonna go find some place to settle down...."
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:33 pm

"Oh....uh I'm sorry....My name is Ben, and I'm a wolf devil fruit user like yourself. I was wondering if you would join me and be a nakama on the Steel Village?" Ben asked.

The giant wolf-man slowly morphed back into his full giant form. Ben looked like any normal human, only he was much bigger than any human. Even for a giant Ben was rather large which more than likely caused people to fear him more so. Despite his large size and carnivorous zoan devil fruit Ben was a gentle soul deep down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:00 pm

sarah sat letting go of her head go for the headache had gone. she then said "dont do that again and im in. i need to keep my mind of another so ok" sarah then continued "Im sarah thorn , you have a nice name" she then crawled onto bens shoulder after he changed back into a human but she stayed in hybrid form.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:19 am

A well cut man with long black hair and Light Blue eyes walks from the shadows, over hearing what the Giant said he realized that he was in the steel village pirates, pirates well known throughout the grand line. He walked towards the women the giant conversed with in a non threatening manner
"You're with Iken.. are you not? Id like to speak with him if you can help me find him... Id like to join" A scar is noticeable on his left cheek. His black coat and pants perfectly blend in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:06 pm

as youri finally came out of the building with yet another suitcase.
''hmm...seems like i have to make this myself...''
he said to himself while walking back to the 5th boat.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:06 am

((I wont be able to post for about a week or two, the thread doesn't really need me to keep going since there is little structure and no plot other than make friends with other crew members))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:11 am

Thor, who was bored and tired, decided to go get some shut-eye on the ship, so he walked towards the beach, on the way there, he saw ben talking to two people he didn’t know talking to him, new recruits, maybe? So Thor went to check it out. When he got closer, he saw a girl with wolf ears and a guy with a scar on his face.
“Hi” said thor “4th division commander of steel village Thor Adams” said Thor “need any help?” ((I figure that since miz is inactive at the moment my upgrade is early))

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:51 am

As he asked the young lady on the giant, another man showed up next to him claiming to be a division commander of the Steel village pirates. The man seemed to be on a stroll on the beach, this was clearly a work of fate in his mind. As he looked at the commander he decided to see him instead of Iken.

".. My names Alphonse.. please call me Metal, Id like to join you're division."
Alphonse's bounty and past he kept to himself, he didn't want to say too much about himself unless asked too, he's just that type of man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:59 am

"What do you do?" asked thor
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:11 am

Alphonse took out his broad sword, he positioned himself where the sword aimed at his chest and plunged it through, the Broad sword went right through him without any damage, "I control and can turn to metal, as well as not being able to get hurt by metalic objects." Alphonse removed the sword and placed it back in his shieth. Alphonse was surprised to see they asked his abilitys, but then again they wouldnt hire anyone in their group, he cooperated with no sign of resistance (like a soldier).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:16 am

"Hmm" Thor looked deep in thought but really he just had a headache "yeah your in, the ship is over there" he said pointing at the 4th division ship.

Last edited by Thor on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:23 am

Alphonse got the Ok to join, soon after the commander asked another one to join, his feelings for her were shown right away. Alphonse desided to move into town, figuring out that if their not here for anything related to business then they must be on vacation, the only thing they could do in water way that involved business is buy a ship.. which took time to make. Alphonse walked towards the town following the sidewalks but not before he thanked the man for letting him join the Steel pirates, he'd ask for his name when he wasn't busy.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:48 am

Holy Noticed Youri wlak out with a new suitcase. Vagely remebering one exploding near the carnival Holy put 2 and 2 togaether.

"Just need to see what he intends to do with that case..."

Holy contined to follow Youri at a distance.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:02 am

While Alphonse moved through the City he noticed a 10 ft tall man walking through the city, He looked further ahead and noticed a man with a brief case. -He must be following him- he thought, Alphonse walked behind the Giant thinking he was up to no good,he walked silently and tried to conceal himself in the shadows. It was night after all. He decided to follow him, and find out what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:23 am

Holy felt someone sneaking up on him.

Useing Molten steal Punch! Holy sends out Melted steel shaped like his fist towards Alphonse gernal direction.

"Who dares followeth me without proper introduction... Assassin be you? If so feel my hot steel melt your flesh."

(OOC not an acurrate attack sense he doesn't know your exact loctaion.)
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:38 am

Alphonse saw the man shoot Hot steel from his arms, the direction it was taking was towards him but it missed by 5 feet, hitting the wall next to him. Alphonse looked at the damage the attack made, the walls were badly damaged, this man wasn't ordinary. Alphonse walked out of the shadows, keeping both his swords in his shieth, He never liked unnecessary fights, he was the type to know for certain he had to fight before doing it.

"...Alphonse, new recruit in 4rth devision.. steel village pirates" Alphonse has allways been the quiet type talking rarely, today was an exception.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:42 am

Unholy smiled at Alphonse then scratched his head with a frown.

"I apologize Sir Alphonse I was not aware your you one with the steel. Im normally pretty jumpy when someone sneaks up on me =("

Extending a hand of friend ship Holy announced. " Welcome to the Steel Village I am First Division Commander Holy L Black Its an Honor to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:57 am

Alphonse was never used to kindness, except from the people he saved, lasting a short time before he left.. His smile was that of a greeting and a welcome. He was already sure he'd found the Nakama hes been searching for all his life. The giant apologized even, showing compassion towards his fellow crew mates... Alphonse hasn't seen compassion in a very long time.

Alphonse took out his hand and greeted him with the first smile hes given in years. "Its an honor to meet the 1st division commander in such a short time." Alphonse mis-understood this man completely, and desided to stick with him while following this man. If hes a good man, then the other hes following must have a reason to be followed.

Alphonse loosened the grip and let go, and watched the now hardened Steel wall behind him.. -so he shoots molten steel, this man seems strong.. a perfect example of a commander- Alphonse thought. Alphonse then took out his hand and aimed at the wall, "Metal... Magnetism.." The peaces of steel left on the wall emediatly was yanked off from the wall, and stopped sorrounding Alphonse in a showing of control.

"I have the ability to control,become, and cannot be hurt by any metal." Alphonse decided to show him his power, in case it was ever needed.

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:07 am

Holy smiled At Alphonse "Thats some power you got there remind me not to get in a fight with you hahahaha! Well im currently pursuing a Man Name Youri hes the Fifith Divison commander. I suspect hes the one trying to plant bombs around fellow Steel members and hes been pissing me off hella badly I sense evil from him. Your welcome to acompany me if you wish."

Holy went back to silently pursueing Youri.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:13 am

Alphonse, hearing Holy tell him such an evil thing, decided to follow the man with him. If what he said was true, This man must be stopped. Alphonse emediatly went back to the darkest shadow he could find and started following the strange man with the brief case from the shadows.

Being in his first real Nakama gave him the first good feeling hes had since he was 9, 17 years ago. He will make sure all of his Nakama are kept safe. It is his only Goal in life besides that of his past.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:28 am

youri finally reached the 5th ship,walked in the storage room of the ship,and planted the suitcase in there.
as he walked out he had some kind of switch in his hand.
''this will erase the ship nice and flashiness...and when are you going to come out?''
he said at what he think was unholy,he tought unholy was alone but he still holds his hand on the pommel of the sword.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Holy steeped forward. "Youri I suspect the suitcase you left on that ship may be the very same the blew up near one of our members in the Carnival district. So im here to finish this!"

"I Normally canr use this technics with allies around but I tihnk hell be safe."

"Needle rain" Unholy shoots a liquid metel fist into the sky and it explodes and then cools down as thousands of steel needles rain down on On Youri and Holy.

Holy used Steel coating to melt all the needles that hit him. Silver rages lite from his green eyes.

"Youri I suggest you surrender quickly. Your Illusions are no match for my AOE attacks."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Kiba didn't place Youri's suitcase in Galley-La. After today's events Kiba lost his trust in Youri and decided to check the suitcase out before he placed it in any public areas. He walked towards the 5th division's ship. He had the necessary equipment there. On his way he saw Youri. 'Oh shit...' Kiba thought, fearing that Youri will see him holding the suitcase so he tossed it to the side of the street for the moment. He prepared to approach Youri when Holy jumped out of a hiding place. "Huh?" Kiba asked himself, seeing Holy attacking Youri. "Is he still drunk?!" He wondered. The boy didn't lose all of his trust in his captain and didn't think for a second he'll sabotage his own ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next