One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:02 pm

" all dead and soru" said L grinning "that guy put up a fight, but he still couldnt take you"
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:09 pm

"Eh it was nothing most of the time I was trying to control myself most of the time from killing everyone there but I did" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:11 pm

"hahahaha!" Gabriel started to laugh maniacally.

"HAHAHAHA!!! I've not had this much fun in ages!!"

Max gave Gabriel a questioning look, "Are you..... insane. Heh never mind you must be to go up against me!!!!"

Gabriel suddenly stopped laughing.

"You're going to die now."

Gabriel suddenly appeared in front of Max and leaed his mouth close to his ear.

"So Maxie, you ready to die? Not that it matters anyway." Gabriel whispered.

"Wah- how'd you get there so fast?!" Max took a step back, eyes wide.

"Finishing Kill: Blazing Demon Blades." Gabriel's sword's fire expanded making the blades of fire huge. He swung both swords going opposite directions closing Max in.

"STOP!" a girl stood about fifty yards away from Gabriel. She had long brown hair and wore a Marine officer's uniform.

This broke Gabriel's focus and teh blades of fire shrunk so they only cut Max's chest and not completely incapacitating him.

"I'm Marine Officer Aurora. I don't like this man much but there is no reason to kill him when he's obviously defeated."

"Aurora you bitch." And Max fainted, blood gushing from his wound.

Gabriel turned to Aurora and the fire ceased.

"You.... you stopped me with just your voice.... how? You can't use haki.... there;s no way! So then how?!"

"Well maybe i'm just that awesome." Aurora kind of smiled and took a step back.

"Wait that's how. your voice reminded me of my mother's."

(Crush suddenly appears*not really* "i thought you didnt know your mom!)

"I never really knew her but she..... i remember her singing to me when i was young."

"Um..... okay yeah that's creepy and kind of sad at the same time but i'm afraid i'm going to have to arrest you now for pirating and probable murder."

"sorry not happening. and this may be creepy but you're joining my crew now."

"No way. i hate pirates."

"Don't care, you remind me of my mom so you're joining my crew. What can you do?"

"I'm a really good navigator.....i mean wait i'm not joining you no matter what!"

wait... what if this is the chance i wanted to get away from the Navy. Yes if i tell this idiot i'll join hsi crew and escape with him then i can steal his ship and i'll be free

"On second thought, I'll join you!"

"Oh.... well um.... i didn't expect that. 'Kay well I'm glad to have you!"

Gabriel smiled, "Let's go then!"

"Yeah!" Aurora smiled mischievously to himself.

i win...... idiot!

Gabriel started to run down teh stairs and Aurora followed him.

"Aurora what are you doing?!"

"Leaving you ass wholes!"

They fought multiple Navy Officers and finally met up with Crush.

"this is Crush my second mate. Crush this is Aurora out new navigator."

"Nice to meet ya!" Aurora said and fake smiled.

"Gabriel you realize this woman is in the Navy." Crush said, suspicious.

"Yeah she betrayed them. She hates them for some reason."

"Whatever you say Captain."

They all met up with L and rotiro and Gabriel aquainted them and they all said, "You realize she's part of the Navy right?" and Gabriel told them what he told Crush.

They ran through the town, being chased by Navy men.

"that's it let's take them down!!!!" Gabriel said.

"No please! dont hurt people if you dont have to."

"They're chasing us!"

"i don't care keep running."

"Yes mother....." Gabriel said and smiled on his accidental pun.

"What's so funny?" Crush asked.

"nothin'."

they reached the ship and went through the same thing with Linus and James that Gabriel did with all the others about Aurora.

"set sail men! before we're caught!"

"Why don't we kick their asses?" James asked.

Gabriel pointed to Aurora, "Because she told me not to."

"you're letting the new crew member push you around! that's so very um.... uncaptain-like of you!"

"Whatever."

And they set sail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:15 pm

L walked up to gabriel
"do you think this is a good idea, i mean, what if shes just using us, she is in the navy" said L in a whispering voice
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:51 pm

"Well where do we go next navigator" - Rotiro

Last edited by RetroWalk on Fri May 06, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:51 pm

"Yeah, you all have said that before. And yeah that could be true but she.... seems like a nice person, so i trust her. There is one thing i can tell you, she didn't like being in the Navy. I don't know why but i could see it in her eyes when i first met her...... anger,sadness,fear and most of all betrayal. And if she does decide to betray us, I will deal with her personally as the captain, I promise." Gabriel walked back to his room on the ship, "Oh and L plus," Gabriel pointed to Aurora, "she's pretty hot, even with no chest" Gabriel winks at L and walks into his room. Aurora blushes fiercely and says," I'm going to the Crow's Nest, 'Be Right back."

"Captain, Captain,Captain, always the ladies man." Crush mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:11 pm

"Um...did he know she was right there" asked L holding back a mixture of akward and laughter
"what does no chest mean" asked linus innicently
"oh well...lets go train" said L, not wanting to discuss this stuff with his 12 year old pupil
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:27 pm

"Um I guess I just sit here......Naaa hey I wanna train to wait up" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:31 pm

"alright, come on" said L and they started walking down the beach
a few minutes later L abruptly stopped and shot a stab at linus, who parried and sliced at L, this continued for awhile
"you can join in, Rotiro" said linus in between blows
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:47 pm

"Alright +10G smash" - Rotiro < then brawls with bleedouts for the rest of training >
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Crush was laying down on the deck when he heard a noise, "Cuckoo Cuckoo!!"

A messenger bird flew overhead with paper in it's talons.

Crush sat up and the bird dropped the paper right into Crush's hands.

"Hm." Crush opened the paper to see it was a new paper. On the front page in big letters were the words, NEW PIRATE KEISER D. GABRIEL AND HIS CREW TAKE DOWN NAVY BASE, COMMODORE "DICEY" MAX KILLED

"We made teh front page. Heh." Crush then noticed something in the back of the newspaper.

10 bounty posters were on that page, 6 of them familiar.

"Captain! you're going to want to see this!!!"

"What is it..." Gabriel mumbled as he stumbled out of his room.

Gabriel looked at the paper in Crush's hands.

"Oh My GOD!!!"

On the page were these posters:

"Fire Sword" Keiser D. Gabriel
Wanted for Pirating and Murder

"Steel Hands" Keiser W. Rotiro
Wanted for Pirating and Helping Dangerous Outlaws

"Fishman" Crush
Wanted for Pirating and Murder

Leon "L" Yangetstu
Wanted For Pirating and Murder

James "Old Rusty" Hardlock
Wanted For Pirating and Assisting Outlaws

Aurora Nazigata
Wanted For Assisting Outlaws and Betrayal of Position

"All of our bounties were raised! And L, James and Aurora got one!! YES!!!" Gabriel shouted.

"What?!" Aurora yelled from the Crow's Nest

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:58 pm

with linus on one side of him and rotiro on the other, L sniggered and drew his other sword and slashed at both before soruing away.
"Oh hell no" yelled linus and he sorued at L and this created a bunch of flashes and sounds of were there swords collided until they had there swords locked in a struggle for disarming eachother
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:59 pm

"Well sounds like we have some bounties on our hands hahaha, me 6,500,000 well they'll see when i make it to my goal 150,000,000" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:04 am

"well, i didnt really want a bounty, but if it ment helping meh crew" L said letting his guard down for only a split second, which gave linus an opening
"AHH" he said as he disarmed his master "heh to easy" he smirked
L looked at him and punched him in the stomach "DID YOU NOT JUST LEARN ANYTHING FROM WHAT JUST HAPPENED? DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!" L yelled at a suprised linus
"woah, sorry master" he said
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:14 am

"Why are you so stunned Aurora, you betrayed teh Navy after all." Gabriel said.

"Yeah, it was nothing." No! Now I'm pretty much stuck with them unless i want to get caught and executed.

"This just got me even more psyched! Let's go find some more people to beat the hell out of!" Gabriel shouted.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:17 am

"Well < jumps on ship > don't we need a cook and doctor to keep us from dying medically and by starving" - Rotiro

"Doctor first, because doctors can take care of malnourishment" - James

"Good Point" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:19 am

"i could cook, im not that good but it would do util we found one" said linus
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:24 am

"Kay then, Linus all this excitement is making me hungry so go make food! " Gabriel dramatically points to the kitchen area

"And yeah we definitely need a doctor!"

(retro, thor, we won't be reaching an island till one of us can get someone else to join our crew that is not one of our characters. so we may or may not be on the ship for awhile. each of you look out and try to get people to join this crew! i already tried and the person hasnt responded yet!)
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:27 am

(A newbie like the most rescent registered guy hasa priest i pmed him he hasn't gotten on, but when he does I'm sure he will be excited)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:30 am

"yea ok" said linus as he shuffled into the kitchen
"im gonna go rest" said L and he went to the bedroom without anyone noticing
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:32 pm

"im so hungry!!!!!" gabriel said but he started to fall asleep waiting, "Maybe i'll take a little nap." *falls asleep*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Linus made somthing simple: ramen
"EY, DINNER" He yelled clanking on his pot
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:35 pm

"well I am gonna go train with the punching bag" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:36 pm

"Wah- DINNER!!!!" Gabriel suddenly woke up. Everyone charged into the kitchen for dinner.

"YES FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" Gabe shouted.

"I thought i was teh pig. Hmmmmm." Crush said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:37 pm

"no, first your gonna eat" said linus putting a bowl down next to rotiro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next