One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:49 pm

"Don't forget about me < punches L in the face >" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:55 pm

"ah, again, stop with the fucking face" yelled L
Linus laughed at his teachers reaction
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:03 pm

"Fine I am done sparring owwwwww!" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:08 pm

< Rotiro turns around to see James holding a really big and thick noodle (LOL) > " What the hell" - Rotiro

"Yes it works this is the new noodle rope I shall now replace a lot of our rope with this>" - James "It is so amazing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:24 pm

"is that a noodle?" asked L
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:15 am

Alice wondered the streets of Loguetown with a cape over her head. This was her fifth day searching for a crew to join in Loguetown, but instead of pirates, there seemed to be more marines than usual. She passed the execution platform, having seen it at least twenty times during her stay on the island.

Carefully keeping her face hidden, Alice reached the small construction site where part of a marine base was going to be built. As much as she hated marines, she had to make money somehow. The girl checked herself in for work and started moving the large blocks of woods.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:21 pm

(In the morning)
"Captain!" No answer. "CAPTAIN!" No answer. "CAPTAIN GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED NOW!!"

Gabriel shot out of his bed, his hair a mess and drool slowly sliding down his mouth. "Wha- What?" He said sleepily.

Crush walked into the room, "We'll arrive at Loguetown in about an hour. Get up and get ready."

"Fine." Gabriel got out of his bed and went to eat breakfast in nothing but his underwear and a T-shirt that had the words, "I'm not a Morning Person, So F#@$ Off!" on it.

When Gabriel walked into the kitchen Aurora looked up and blushed, "Put some clothes on!"

'What you don't like what you see!" Gabriel laughed.

Aurora walked up to him and wiped the drool off of his mouth, "And clear yourself." She walked back to teh table and sat down, reading a book. Gabriel blushed.

After breakfast he fixed his hair and got dressed. He walked uo to the Crow's Nest. "'Kay this time we're all going into town. Nobody stays behind!"

All of the crew acknowledged his command with a "Yes Sir, Captain sir!"

(they arrive at Loguetown)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:27 pm

"Hello" said L beaming as he walked passed aurora
Linus got up and started cleaning peoples rooms, he wanted to visit lougetown so he was making sure all his chores were done
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:40 pm

"Oh hey.....um what's your name?" Aurora said, "Sorry i'm new and never really learned everyone's names."

"Guys hurry up on what you're doing! Crush is docking the ship and we're leaving soon!" gabriel said from up in the Crow's Nest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:44 pm

"im Leon, but call me L" said L smiling "Im the one not making this akward for you" he said jokingly
Linus finish the last room and ran on to the deck
"lougetown" he said happily
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Aurora giggled at L. Well i guess they all aren't bad.

Gabriel hopped down to Linus. "Hey Linus when we get back i'm going to teach you some sword techniques, 'kay?" Gabriel smiled.

Crush finished docking the ship and yelled, "Let's go everyone! Time to head out!" And Crush hops onto the dock and walks off.

"Let's go guys! C'mon Linus!" Gabriel said and he grabbed Linus' arm and jumped to shore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:53 pm

"Alright, alright" said linus kind of eagerly
"well, lets go" he said to aurora still smiling hearing gabriels voice
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:58 pm

"Sorry Linus!" Gabriel smiles even wider now and starts to run off.

"Yeah we should go." Aurora says and she leaves the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:05 pm

"Heh, alright, im gonna go to were Roger died " said linus as he ran of
"You wanna go on your own or you want me to come with you, i mean, its not like i have anything to see" said L to aurora walking out of the ship
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:10 pm

"Wait Linus! I'm coming with ya!" Gabriel yelled.

"Um.... yeah i guess. Just make sure not to make the captain angry." Aurora said jokingly. and like on queu (is that how u spell it) Gabriel yells from ahead, his voice slowly dying, "You better not be flirting with Aurora L! If you are I'll kill yooouuu!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:14 pm

"no, i just have nothing to do" L yelled back scratching his head "im starving, you wanna get some food" he said to aurora "and you to Gabriel" he said tring not to piss his captain off
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Gabriel had already run off with Linus and he couldn't hear L and they stopped in front of teh execution platform.

"Wooooow." Gabriel said, awstruck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:29 pm

"yeah" replied linus scratching his catlike ear "its amazing"
"well im gonna find a restaraunt, you in aurora" asked L
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:38 pm

"Sure, but first i want to see teh Execution platform." Aurora said as Crush arrivedat teh platform.

"Woah." Crush said.

"Yeah. Well im hungry time to get something to eat!" Gabriel said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:40 pm

"K, lets go" L said as they walk to the platform
"lets eat said linus as they walked away from it"
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:23 pm

"Hmmmm I'll go beat the crap out of someone < walks off >" - Rotiro

"I will go to the blacksmith" - James

Sorry for not posting been busy
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:43 pm

"Wis tis swoooo gwood!" Gabriel said, while eating a bunch of food. (this is sooooo good-food translation)

"Mwan! We zeed a gewk dis gwood!" Crush said, chowing down on a huge piece of chicken. (man! we need a cook this good!)

(At Aurora)
"Wow, it's hard to believe this is where Gold Roger died." Aurora mumbled to hersself.

She then imagined Gabriel up there, in Gold Roger's place. what if that becomes him she thought
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:43 pm

< Tiro is walking and hears > "I think that is steel hands Rotiro" - navyman

"Yeah but how did he sail so quickly to Loguetown he was at that navy base two days ago" - other navyman

"I hear you < Tiro sends one into the wall with a punch and puts the other in a headlock >" - Rotiro

Meanwhile at the blacksmith

"As you all see this is a basic cutlass < shows cutlass >" - Blacksmith

"Hey five hundred beris I can make a sharper one" - James

"You're on" - blacksmith < they get to work >
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:47 pm

"yknow i used to be in the marines too, it was horrible" said L, who had a glum look on his face
Linus was gulfing down food too "tha e tore ned a ook" (yea we totaly need a cook)
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:51 pm

"Yeah... my dad was a Commodore. He was teh one who made me want to leave the Navy. I always thought he was a just hero but really he's just a.......monster." Aurora said and she walked off to where everyone was eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next