One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:52 pm

L walked next to her "yeah, i was a captain but my crew was evil, they would touch intire villages" he said
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:53 pm

< Tiro headbuts the last conscious marine > "Now I want you to go crying to the navy about the blazing sword pirates tell them how scary we arrre." - Rotiro said with a scary look in his face

"Yes sirr uhh aahah aaaa!" - navyman < runs off >
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:03 pm

"Please, let's stop talking about this." and Aurora walks into the restaurant.

"My god you guys eat like monsters!" the chef said looking at Crush, Linus and Gabriel. "Keep it coming boys!"

Aurora looked at all of them. They looked up.

"All of you. Manners. Now."

"Gwi?" (Why?) Gabriel asked.

Aurora gave him teh evil eye.

"Kay everyone let's eat all nice and neat okay. It's an order!" Gabriel said, scared,

The other two started to cry comically, "Gwi........?!"

Aurora kicked Crush and Linus in the head.

They all suddenly started to eat like gentlemen and were randomly in suits with their napkins tucked under their chins.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:08 pm

L sighed walking into the reustraunt and up to the counter "can i have a bow of ramen to go" he asked the man gave him the bowl "im going back to the ship" said L as he walked to the ship
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:11 pm

(Man I really never heard those guys but the look on their faces haha priceless) - Rotiro thought

at blacksmith

"Well lets test them here is a 8 in. thick wood piece" - James "Ladies first"

"Damn you watch this" - blacksmith < he tries to cut it but the sword breaks at contact >

"Hahaha what a scam now see this everyone" - James < he slices it with no effort and cuts part of the table >
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:07 pm

(After eating)

Gabriel stands up from his chair, "Hey guys, I'm going to go take a walk. You guys can do whatever."

Gabriel walks out of the building while everyone else continues to eat.

"Guys, I'm going to go find Rotiro." Aurora says and she leaves the diner.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:36 pm

"Oh hello James what's up" - Rotiro

"I wanna bet about blacksmithing skills" - James

"Nice" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Gabriel was walking around Loguetown when he heard someone say, "Did you hear? The First Division Commander of the Steel Village Pirates has been captured. It's set off a war between the Navy and Steel Village and it's friends."

"What?" Gabriel mumbled. Gabriel has met the teh first division commander, Kenshiro who he called Kenny, once. He and his brother had jsut started as pirates when they met him on deserted island. They had quickly become friends.

K

"I'm gonna go help him!" Gabriel mumbled.

"Go! NOW!" A Navy officer jumped onto Gabriel and tried to tackle him while another officer tried to shoot him.

"Fire Body!" He caught his body on fire and the officer jumped off his body screaming and the bullet melted in midair.

"Now you're going to get your ass kicked!" Gabriel punched teh man straight in the face. "Suck it bitch." Gabriel said and he walked off to where some people were building a Navy base.

Time to go burn this down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:18 am

Linus saw what gabriel was doing and sighed
"looks like a bounty for me" he said as he sorued up to gabriel "im coming"

L walked by a place that looked like it could be a in construction navy base, and everyone working there was big and strong except for one girl. he smiled and called out "hey if any of you navymen wanna fight, i need a workout, My name is l and i have a 3000000B bounty, and i am a member of the blazing sword pirates"
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Alice was busy dumping the large block of woods to the other side of the construction site when suddenly a long blond haired guy walked over to them with a challenge. "3,000,000, huh? I have more than him, but still... it's not a very good idea to say that he has a bounty at a marine base." The girl with white hair wasn't sure whether to ignore him and continue working or watch to see if he would get caught or not.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:27 pm

< Rotiro sees smoke > "Guys lets go I think Gabriel is taking on marines without me. Damnit I wanna fight" - Rotiro < runs off >
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:30 pm

about 12 navymen came up to L, but he just smiled and took out his large sword, unscrewed the end of it and lit it on fire and attacked, easily killing them all "its been ahile since i used this, you should be honored" then smart L kicked in "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" he thought to himself and then he said to the rest of the navymen "if you dont want to fight now, thats ok, my captain will probably put me in a fighting situation soon enough he said and started walking off.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:34 pm

< Rotiro catches up with Gabriel > "Aaaah by the looks of it your burning that thing down" - Rotiro

"Whiplash < James attacks navymen coming at them " - James
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:57 pm

"Hell yeah!" Gabriel continues to shoot fire from his hand at the building.

"I'm going to kick some navy ass before i leave for the Grand Line!"

Navy men ran up to Gabriel and he cut their throats with his swords.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:27 pm

"Well count me in < he jumps on the construction > +10G Smash" - Rotiro < he destroys it and the construction falls >

"I think this should wrap things up hahaha i love puns < he ties the navy men in noodle rope > - James
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Linus smiled innicently at a group of navy men
"awww, little buddy are you lost" he asked sarcasticly and he kicked him aside "kill hi" the navy man said and linus was still smiling as the navy leader turned around. While he was walking away he thought he heard the sound of flesh being cut. He turned around to find linus with his katana and his men dead. Linus, now mad said "thats no way to treat a child" and with that cut the soldiers head off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:57 pm

as annachie saw the death of the marines as he walked through the streats this only lowed his mood he sat down and place barbed wire one of his shoulders he then walked over to the multiple dead marines he said knelling over them praying"i hope your souls can make their way to the other side" he placed on rose on one of their chests then he got back up and tightened the barbed wire on his shoulder because he was sad until it drew blood then he covered it with his sleave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Linus then took the Navymens oversized (for him) sword and sheathed his own. Walking down the street, he looked a little funny, weilding a sword as big as him, but he could do it. L had taught him to use one a few times. Now with the blunt end of the sword on his shoulder, he saw a man with barbed wire on his shoulder. He walked up to him
"i dont think that counts as a bandage" he said jokingly

L heard a commotion and ran towards the navy building, killing any marine in his path
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:01 pm

he replied "why does it matter ? when i die you will forget about me like all the rest who die or you kill, have you no respect for the dead they may have been your enemies but the dead are peaceful and not disrespectful but when you leave you will forget about them like all of the rest" he then continued throwing 3 knives in the air above himself with the blades pointing down by weights in the blade "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:56 pm

"Hahahaha!!" Gabriel laughed maniacally as he burns down the building. He saw a lone girl jot running away. He stopped what he was doing an asked alice, "who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:29 pm

"I" he said jumping over the man and catching the knifes "am linus rush, Blazing sword pirate, who are you and why are you trying to do this to yourself?"
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:58 pm

"Hahahahahahaha Gabe a ladies man" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:30 am

annachie did a forward flip before linus cought the knive to try and kick him away he then bowed to let the knives impale into his back as they struck he coughed up blood and started to cry through pain as his back bleed alot.he said as he bowed "i am annachie sunflare and leave my knives alone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:17 pm

"Ok" Linus said, watching the man in pain. He didnt like seeing this man, or anyone hurt themselves "do you need treatment for that?" Linus asked pointing at the back wound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:31 pm

annachie wiped away the tears then wiped away the blood from his mouth and said "no it will be fine" his back twitched in pain he concentrated hard to stop the wings exploding from his back. he then spoke again to linus "do you have any allies?". He then removed the bloodied barbed wire from his shoulder because his arm was numb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next