One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Empty
PostSubject: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:58 pm

As the sun was high in the sky and the harbour bustling shenshe was buying items and repairing his own trying to get the best bargain. as he walked through the market he walked down a back alley into the non market part of town he looked for a restaurant for he got hungry not having breakfast and shopping alot. as he walked around the streets he bumped into a women as he turned he said "sorry" then as he spoke he had wrench his eyes from her beautiful body and look at her face and said "hey how are you?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

sheral sailed towards an island didnt look like much was on it but he needed to get more supplies. sheral locked the wheel in one place while he went done below decks to start playing chess by himself continuing to master all the moves he knew and anymore he could find. as all his pieces got knocked to the floor he scrambled to pick them up to put them back in the box for he did not want to loose any pieces again. when sheral went to the the front of the ship he noticed he had crashed into a small ship he literaly tore it apart . luckily for him the small ship stopped sherals ship just in time to stop him crashing into the harbour. as sheral got of he created himself a horse then started to ride it observing his surroundings there was a busy town as he tried to make sure he did not draw too much attention to himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

erique scrambled back as a man hit is him around the jaw with a maple cain ,with a raven head top with a ruby for an eye and a large steel spike at the end, leaving a large bloody cut across he cheek. as erique ran out of the that alley into the next alley then hid behind a large pile of bin bags and 4 steel bins. as he hid he felt the intense pain on his cheek a the blood dripped down on the floor tears also joined the blood because he was in pain and he knew he could help his cheek without making it more painful or worse infected. as he bled he drew letting the blood and tears join the picture or ruin it

Last edited by valawsedit on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pascià

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:37 am

Pathea scurried across the marketplace, bumping into several people as she tried to find her way out of this place. She was in the middle of the marketplace, trying fruitlessly to get herself lost in this hoard of civilians and hide from her attackers. Unfortunately, the trio of lesser marines following her were not so easy to evade. She had a long brown overcoat across her body to hide her face from view, tears glistening down porcelain cheeks as she tried to get away. She did not want to get caught by them.

She knew she hadn't done anything wrong. She had just accidentally turned into her panthress form, and having just awoken up she had barely even regained conscious control over her actions. It made her sadistic and wild and she couldn't control herself due to her shock and tired disposition. She accidentally killed a few marines and now they were after her like no tomorrow. She barely even had a bounty.

Turning her head behind, amber eyes glanced around in fright, quickly spotting the marines in their traditional white and blue garb. Her eyes met with one's own, who grinned before signalling his comrades over. From what Pathea could guess from her mediocre skills at lip-reading, he said "found her" or something along those lines.

She gasped, before pulling her hood tigher over her face, turning around and trying to scurry through the crowd. Realizing it was futile, the Dancing Panthress took in a deep breath. She did not want to transform like this; but luckily she was awake and would be able to control her wild tendencies. So, she suddenly shrinked, her brown cloak landing on the pavement lifelessly as the big black cat hopped onto a wall - much to the people near her's chagrin - and climbed up to the other side of the alleyway.

Blue cat eyes looked down from the roof of the building she had climbed, before she leapt and mid-fall turned back into a human, only without her cloak she was in her true appearance. Headpiece, anklets and bangles jingled melodiously as her bare soles connected against the pavement on the other side, landing with a crouch. Fortunately, she had gone unnoticed, despite her rather unusual attire for such a situation. The marines would probably take their merry time trying to get here too.

She turned around, intending to find a place to hide before she accidentally bumped into someone. 'So much for hiding,' thought the belly dancer as her face turned red and she raised her hands towards the brown haired boy in order to apologize, but he beat her to it. And he noticed her beauty; damn it! Why hadn't she kept her cloak? She blushed as he checked her out, twiddling her fingers nervously, before gasping when she heard a yell behind her. "GET THAT GIRL!"

She gasped, it was the Marines. She looked at the boy helplessly, thinking about whether she could use her beauty to her advantage just for this once (its not like it had ever brought her favors, after all), but he probably wouldn't want to help her now that he knew she was some kind of criminal. Still, she didn't have anything better to do, so she ran and hid behind Shenshe. She could easily kill these Marines by herself but that was just it, she hated killing. She hoped he could save her. "Please, I beg of you, save me and I'll do anything you want me to, I'll get you anything you want from me I promise!" she whispered feebly into Shenshe's ear, as she hid behind him. She didn't really know what she had brought on herself but, well, it most probably involved more freedom than being caught and detained by the Marines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:59 am

shenshe listened to the womans propersition as he turned he saw the group of marines and thought (fucking marines cant they leave the unguilty alone) he reached to his changer sword and drew it into an upright waiting postion letting the marines chase before he struck back "ok i will help you" he said letting what he wanted to after he had delt with these marines so he could talk properly. these shouldnt be much of a problem hopefully.

(sorry for shortness and lack off other two)
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:13 pm

((its okay))

Pathea nodded timidly as Shenshe agreed to her offer. She watched as she pulled out his sword and aimed it at the Marines, who immediately, cocked their guns and pointed at him, fighting expressions crossing their features. "Hey, why are you protecting the girl? She's a wanted criminal, you better hand her over or we'll shoot!" the one in the middle, who seemed to be the bigger of the three, announced.

Pathea's eyes widening as she watched the marines take aim, tugged at the sleeve of Shenshe's shirt to try to get him to get away before she got hit by the bullets. While she did not want to kill anyone, especially the authorities, she also did not want someone to get killed because of her. "Hey, hey! Look, d-don't do anything reckless, I don't want to be the cause of someone dying..." she gulped. "Again..." she added, under her breath.

By now, the locals had pretty much emptied the streets, realizing that the Marines were after someone, which meant they best get out of the way. Realizing that this swordsman was not going to yield, he spoke up again. "You asked for it, fire!" he said, and all three marines began fired their blunt bullets at the two Pirates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 pm

shenshe stood and did steel wall technique uses his katana and his sword to make a wall of steel stopping most of the bullets a couple embedding themselves in his stomach. then he said " i dont do reckless things" as he did he threw two knives at the marines and charged at the last two. making sure his moves were unpredictuble for more chance of victory

Sheral made an squad of pawns to protect himself as he shopped for ship supplies sending pawns back with supplies. as sheral made his way through the town he watched people running so he ignored it to start with as he continued through town he got a drink then he heard a fight was going on so he had to watch it out of interest so he made his way in the direction of the fleeing people
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Pathea's eyes widened. She had underestimated this man, he was really strong. He deflected bullets by just using his blades! She watched as he threw two knives towards the marines. They moved so fast, she thought. She could barely see them move and she was pretty fast herself. The knives embedded themselves into the shirt of the middle marine, the one who had been doing all the talking causing him to go flying back and, passing the Sherel who was walking towards them, get himself pinned to a wall.

The other two stared with wide eyes and slacked jaws.

Insert typical One Piece anti-climax sound effect ("tungggggg!") here.

"O-Oi! W-Who the Hell are you!?" the marine on the right yelled, taking a few scared steps back. Suddenly, a spark of recognization flashed across the other one's eyes.

"Steve... we best call for back-up... this guy's the 20 million bounty Shenshe! I saw his wanted poster a couple days ago! He attacked a whole Marine Base and killed a Captain!" he whispered to his buddy, whose eyes widened and he tried to reach for his Den-Den Mushi.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner, Chuck?" 'Steve' responded, his hands shaking as he tried to turn on the Den-Den Mushi. Unfortunately, he would never be able to, as it would seem the two would be beaten before that happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:19 pm

as shenshe killed one of the marines he charged agaisnt one of the marines slashing one in two leaving him for the last marine as he did the bullets pain kicked in and he slowed but not enough to stop him as he pieced the heart of the last marine with a dagger. as the marines stopped moving he picked up his throwing knives thinking (bloody hell now i need my swords resharpened). when he turned back to pathea he walked over to her and said "what skill do you have?" in a many which would make most people think he hadnt been fighting
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Pathea quivered under his gaze. What had she gotten herself into? He had effortlessly dispatched the three marines and now she would have to do anything that he wanted her to do. Maybe she should have thought this through; damn it, why did she have to have a life like this? First she was abused by her father, then sold into slavery, bought by a Tenryuubito who did things to her to the extent that she cried everytime she even thought about them, and then when she finally had some freedom a Sea King had to attack and decimate her entire crew. She survived, only to become a wanted criminal by killing a few Marines... and this incident didn't help either.

She played with her fingers some, the bangles on her left arm jingling as she did so, before sighing. There was no getting out of this. She had given her word; besides, if she tried to run away he would probably kill her too. At least this way she could still live, plus he might just continue to protect her if she played her cards right. She fell to her knees and bowed her head slightly to the man, in a sincere display of gratitude. "T-Thank you... my name is Noyamano D. Pathea..."

She blinked slightly, sniffling and trying to hold her tears back. Skills? That meant she'd probably end up being a slave again. Oh well. "I... my foremost skill is dancing. I've been training as a belly-dancer since I was nine... my other skills are making preparations for cooking and cleaning, carrying water buckets, sewing, washing clothes and ships... I have... eaten a devil fruit that allows me to turn into a panther, and I'm a decent fighter. I could have probably handled those Marines easily... I just didn't wanna kill them..." she said, quivering as she did, telling him everything.

Even the captain on whose ship she had served did not know her devil fruit powers, but she realized she should tell him everything. Otherwise he would probably ask why the Marines were after her and she could get in trouble for not telling him about it previously. She then finally looked up at Shenshe with amber tear-filled eyes. She couldn't help but be scared. What could he want from her? Would he deem her as useless and just kill her off as well? Someone as powerful as him probably didn't need someone like her. She was worthless, after all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:58 pm

shenshe rolled his eyes as he knew this person was scared of him he didnt know why . "there's no need to be scared or cry i wont kill someone i could use" he said then continued "would you like to join my crew if not you can run if you want?". as shenshe picked pathea up of the ground of her knees. shenshe then pulled his katana and started tried to get rid of the blood and sharpen it again waiting to see if pathea would join him if not he would find differant people
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 pm

A jolt of shock passed through Pathea's spine as Shenshe helped her up, and at his next words. He was just letting her go? Free? No one had ever done that before... was he trying to take her by surprise or something? What if he attacked her from behind when she ran away. But... no, Pathea decided. He was being sincere, she could detect that much in his voice.

Amber eyes blinked as she weighed her options. What Pathea wanted more than anything was freedom, the kind you got out at sea. He was asking her to join his crew. That meant he was a pirate, right? The Marines had said something about a twenty million bounty. This guy was really, really strong! That meant he could protect her and she really wanted to go out to sea again. Besides, she couldn't really stay here anymore. She had a bounty on her head too and had either directly or indirectly lead to the deaths of several Marines. She couldn't survive out here if she tried; how many more Shenshe were out there, after all?

Pathea suddenly bowed Japanese-style at Shenshe as he cleaned his sword, her bangles jingling due to the sudden movement. She could barely keep the tears from her eyes, and for once, they were not tears of pain or sadness, but of happiness. This was the first time she had tears like that. "T-T-Thank you! You can call me Téa if you want. I have no idea how to express my gratitude, I... I'll serve as your crew mate. Please, ask from me anything I'm able to do, I'm in your debt... what is your name, Captain...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:06 pm

shenshe gave pathea a tissue then said "like the marines said i am shenshe lanotho swordsman." as he put his sword away and started to walk wandering if Téa would follow he continued "you are the first on my crew and i consider all on my crew equal. one warning at night eye am very differant so be warned.." after shenshes third step he noticed a restaurant "want something to eat?" he was not worried about marines or bounty hunters because he would be able to beat most of them. as he held his shopping
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Tea took the tissue, staring at it for a bit before she realized why it was given to her. She smiled, a beautiful smile, before wiping away her tears. She looked up at him, with that same smile of gratitude, before she nodded and began to follow him as he walked away. Captain Shenshe, eh... maybe her life was finally starting to take over a new leaf.

Once again her movements giving their characteristic jingling due to her anklets, as she walked, she could not help but notice as people stared at her. Some were lust-filled stares, others one of curiosity. Damn it, why oh why had she discarded her cloak? Obviously people would stare when she walked in the middle of the streets in an outfit like the one she was wearing. It was not normal in this place, at least. Sighing, she decided to ignore them.

She almost bumped into Shenshe as he stopped abruptly next to a restaurant, though managing to regain her composure and save herself the embarassment. She needed to pay more attention next time. "Well, I..." her prized belly suddenly rumbled loudly, causing her to turn as red as an apple. She looked at her feet, dejected. "I guess I am a bit... hungry... Cap'n..." she could cook her own food, but in-between running from the Marines and finding Shenshe, she hadn't eaten anything at all for days now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:27 pm

shenshe saw people staring and how Téa had reacted to it he took of his robe leaving him with black running trousers and red t-shirt he handed it to Téa " where this if you dont want people to stare" as he found a table outside the restaurtant getting a waiter over to his table and ordered fish and salad and a bottle of wine then asked Téa "what would you like i will pay for whatever you want? sorry i know you can cook"

as erique sat there cropped up agaist a the wall of an alley way he was a bit dirty and hungry and thirsty. as erique was thinking was the cat he played with before return or has it found a friend he would rather be with which wouldnt be something he wasnt used to. as erique sat there was he was drawing pictures of brick walls , bloodied weaponry and the loneliness of humans as a hole. he also held onto everything he owned which was only a few things he had bought what was special to him. after an hour he got hungry and found what little money he had and climbed ontop of the shop he was behind and started to sneak across the roofs to the only restaurant he was sure that was safe ordering from.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Pathea blushed even redder as the Captain gave her his cloak. She could not believe this, he was so kind. She had never, ever been in the presence of someone so kind before. She hugged the robe he had given her across her well sculpted body tightly. "Thanks, cap'n," she responded in a low voice as she followed him. She sat in the chair opposite his at the table, her hands resting in her lap adorned by her translucent saree, thankfully covered by his robe.

The blue-haired dancer looked up at her new captain again, really unable to believe that such a thing was truely happening to a petty ex-slave like her. He was protecting her, clothing her, feeding her... she wouldn't want it any other way than to be part of this man's crew and help him with whatever he wanted. She just hoped she could live up to his expectations. "Its alright... I'll eat what you give me, captain..." she replied to his query. She didn't really have much of a preference, as long as it was edible. She didn't really care about what was thrown at her.

For a second, Pathea thought she heard something atop the rooftops due to her feline senses, but when she didn't see anything she quickly dismissed it as her imagination. She returned to looking timidly at her hands resting in her lap again, fiddling her with blue-painted fingernails slightly as she tried to think of what to say. After a while, she came up with a question. "Erm... cap'n, please don't mind my asking, its really none of my business... but what do you want to do with this crew?..." She quickly shut her mouth as soon as she said that, realizing she probably might have accidentally angered Shenshe by pestering him about private business like that. She did not want to get kicked out, so she quickly and nervously covered it up with some other questions.

"And, and, and and...! Do we have a ship, and what are my duties on it?" maybe that would cool him down, at least that was something that wasn't personal, right? Tea found her own thoughts berating herself for being so stupid. This was a golden opportunity for her to find her freedom, and Tea knew she had to be extra careful not to mess it all up and get herself killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:18 pm

erique hid just in an alley waiting for a restaurant worker to give him the food he ordered. this restaurant was one he semi trusted so wasnt worried that they would give him to his home village. as he waited he tried not to be seen as he did he hid behind bins and looked and around the corner and saw lots of people at the restaurant then he turned back around accidentaly tripping knocking a bin over making a small clattering noise .

shenshe told the waiter "double up my order please" getting something for Téa. as he ordered he saw a child in the alley for a second he didnt think it was important so he answered the questions he was asked "with this crew i plan to sail the sea and have fun get to the grandline if i can be bothered to try and not get captured . your duties on the ship are a cook and if you would like to dancer" he tried to be as respectful as possible as he noticed Téa was as well.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Pathea nodded timidly as Shenshe explained her duties to her. Now, while Tea hated most of how her life had gone, she still enjoyed her belly dancing more than anything. Why? Because it gave her a small sense of what she wanted: freedom. Whenever she shimmied, hit her hips or undulated her chest, she felt a sense of freedom and belonging that had been her sole savior throughout her years in prostitution and slavery.

"Yes," Pathea replied slowly. "I'd like to dance..." she gave a small smile. "I'm sure I'll get along well with your musician, when you get one, Captain-sama," she added slowly and softly.

Suddenly, once again her feline senses perked up as she thought she smelt someone dirty approaching; like a street rat. Only too soon did the sounds of the boy who fell out from behind the bins and then she saw one of the restaurant guards come and glare at Erique. "Hey, brat, what the f*ck are you doin' 'ere, eh?"

He was a large man, easily over six feet tall and extremely fat, making him look incredibly intimidating. He picked little Erique up by his collar and held him up at nose level. "Ya scurryin' and stealin' our customer's stuff ya little runt?" He glared at the little boy. He was the guard here, and was responsible for keeping rats away from stealing the customers' food, after all.

While most of the customers in the restaurant ignored it, as if it happened everyday, Pathea looked at the boy with wide eyes. He was so young, yet just by his get-up she could get that he was barely surviving. She could see the emptyness and loneliness in his eyes, he was just like her. Pathea couldn't keep it in. "Captain-sama, that poor boy..." she said, looking at Shenshe with pleading eyes. He would understand what she was trying to imply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:46 pm

as erique tripped he tried to scramble back into the alley but he couldnt leave fast enough as a restaurant guard stepped over to him then picking him up he could only feel his cheek and his heart race as he was held he could not answer either question out of complete fear for this man.

shenshe's and Téa's food came to the table as the guard was picking up the young boy. as he listened to Téa request he said " if you wish i shall do what i can?" though he knew he could get the boy free. as he strolled over to the guard he said "put down that boy or does this situation have to get worse than it already is?" waiting for the guards response hoping he wouldnt have to harm this man.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Pathea's eyes widened as Shenshe went over to 'talk' to the guard. She did not want him to end up starting more fights, so she immediately got up and, tightening her robe around her, ran towards the two guards. "Please, that boy is with me," she explained to the guard, coming in front of her Captain. She probably would get punished for this insolence, but she decided she would bear it.

"Hnn?" the guard said, sparing a glance at the bellydancer in typical emo guard fashion. Pathea had pulled the robe that Captain-sama had given her over her face in a veil, so as to hide her face and hair from view, leaving only glistening amber orbs, fair skin and thin blue eyebrows visible. The robe enshrouded her entire body until below her knees, effectively reducing any chance for the guard to get a glance at her beauty.

As expected, he merely assumed her to be the woman of this bastard who had the guts to come up and talk to him with a bad mouth. But she was still a customer, and she needed to be listened to. Otherwise the owners would have his ass baked. "An' what was he doin' snoopin' 'round?"

"H-He was just playing around, please," Pathea said, bringing her bangled arms out of her robes so she could catch the kid. Emo-Guard let out a "che" and looked at the boy.

"Be carefa' next time, brat," he said, chugging the kid into Pathea's arms, who caught him with an 'oof' sound and was pushed a few feet back. He was not a baby, after all, and was easily tall enough to reach her cleavage, and well into his teens. So naturally, Tea would find him a bit heavy. Still, she was not a pushoever herself. A few jingling sounds coming from her bangles and anklets, signature to Pathea, resulted when the boy impacted with her, but she caught him nonetheless.

She turned around and nodded at Shenshe, before pulling Erique over to their seat. Once she sat, and assuming Shenshe sat down as well, Pathea lowered the veil covering her face so that it came to just below her chin, and looked at Shenshe with an apologetic expression. "I'm sorry for interrupting you, Captain-sama. I don't know what came over me resulting in me becoming so bold, but I did not want to attract unnecessary attention. Please, you may punish me as you see fit after we leave," she said, bowing her head before turning to the boy.

"Hello, you don't need to be scared. Who are you? Where's your family?" the Dancing Panthress asked Erique. She had already come to the conclusion that he was the 'street rat' she had thought she had smelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:30 pm

shenshe stared as Téa helped the child after asking him to do it then as she said he could punish her in anyway he wanted to so he pulled a knife and struck with it so so it seemed just before it made contact he threw it under his arm onto his other arm sheathing it "why harming another in my crew would let me or you anything would it " then he turned to the child waiting for him to answer Téa's question.

erique was scared and quickly surprised as someone had helped him as he fell into the the woman he tried to say "thank you" but it came out as an incomprisen .then as he was sat down he was still a bit scared he didnt like to interact with other people then said quietly and scared "erique lonthiol. noo dont send me back i dont want to they are going to kill me i dont even know where i am i just live on the streets trying to survive" trying not to draw attention to himself he stayed sat down waiting to see what was to happen to him
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Pathea's eyes widened, before she closed them and quietly sat there for the dagger to hit her. She deserved it, every bit of it. She had interrupted Captain-sama after he had been so nice and welcoming to her, and after she had asked him to save the boy too. It was just that she did not want him to start another fight. Well, she had gotten what she wanted by way of asserting, now she deserved every single hit she would receive. You just didn't disobey the person that clothed you, fed you and gave you a home.

When the blow never came, golden-orange orbs once again timidly opened, looking up hesitantly to glance at her captain. When he said what he did, Tea could not help but feel as if someone had lifted a boulder off her back. How could someone treat her so nicely, with so much respect, so... justly? The word itself was totally foreign to her. Justice, a concept that Noyamano D. Pathea had never known, and almost never even heard of.

"Thank you, thank you so much, Captain-sama," she said, trying to hold her tears back. She did not need to be such a crybaby, this was the third time she had broken down in the past hour. Using her makeshift veil to wipe away the tears, she turned towards Erique.

When Erique suddenly gasped out his fears, Pathea could not help but have a sisterly feeling overcome her. She pulled him into a hug and stroked his hair to calm him down. What was with today? It was like the day her entire life turned around. First the Captain, now this boy: the emptyness in his eyes, the fear in his voice... he was like a mirror image of herself, only younger with a different gender. But their emotions, they were same. She could feel that much off him.

"Its okay, you don't have to be scared, I... we won't hurt you..." she glanced at Captain-sama from the corner of her amber orbs, looking for what he had to say about the situation. He was looking for a crew, and Tea thought that this boy could help and be his second recruit. But he was the Captain, and she couldn't really speak in his choice for nakama. She hoped he showed as much kindness to him as he did to her, though. She really didn't want to throw him back into the Hellhole she herself had only recently come out from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:59 pm

erique lonthiol rested on patheas shoulder as he was told he wasnt going to be hurt. as he was calmed down he hugged back and cried into her shoulder as he did he said still a little bit scared and quietly "can i go with you? i dont want to stay here." erique was scared what he said and did wouldnt disrespect this woman and ruin his chances of getting out of this horrible cycle of hiding and pain.

shenshe sat down and started to enjoy his meal as he watched Téa hug the child he asked her "i suppose you want to bring him along?" as he did he pourede himself a glass of wine and put one infront of Téa making sure she had something to drink as well. shenshe thought (where do we go next)
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:02 am

Tea nodded slowly at Shenshe as he asked whether she wanted Erique to come along, before denying the glass of wine. "I'm sorry, Captain-sama, I prefer not to drink alcohol..."

She stroked Erique's head gently as he cried into her shoulder, hugging him tighter. He was so much like her, in so many ways. Oh, how she wanted a shoulder, any shoulder to cry on during those times. "Captain-sama," she whispered out, just loud enough for both boys to hear. "Can he come with us? Please? He's just like me, I don't want to abandon him..." she asked the man who had saved her life, softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:49 am

shenshe finished his meal before his answering the question. he then said "yes he can join you want him to." as he listened to pathea's second sentance and didnt understand how the boy was just like pathea so he asked "how?"very confused then went back to his bad tasting highly espensive wine as he poured himself a second glass swearing to himself that he would stop as soon as he felt a slight bit tipsy.

erique was happily surprised as someone was being nice to him for once not find a reason to beat,whip,slash,lacerate or starve him. as he was hugged tighted he started to rub away his tears as he listened that he would be able to leave this island with nice people as he smiled for the first time in he couldnt remember when. as he hugged he said still quietly he said "really.i can go with you?"
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:18 am

Pathea's face broke from a sad, pleading expression into a cheerful laugh as Shenshe allowed Erique into the crew. She could not help but feel so happy for the young boy. She looked at him with, once again, some tears in her eyes as he looked up at her with a hopeful expression, before pulling him in for another very tight and comforting hug. "Yes... I promise, Eri-kun, I won't let anyone hurt you again..." she would have said 'like they did to me', but she didn't want to delve on the past anymore. It was a new age for the blue-haired bellydancer, and it was time for her to move on.

She would do that by serving Captain Shenshe's crew, the crew of the man who had saved her from a pitiful doom, with her mind, body and soul and she wouldn't let any harm come upon this young boy no matter what it took. That was her ambition, engraved deeply into the tablet that was her Will of D. and she would stop at nothing to accomplish it, or die trying with a grin on her face.

She looked at Shenshe as he asked her how her life was similar to Erique's. A solemn expression soon replaced her determined one. She did not want to remember it so soon after trying to forget it, but her Captain deserved whatever she could give him for all that he had done for her in a span of less than an hour. She took in a deep breath, before beginning to speak. As she did, she lowered her head so her blue mop of hair covered her eyes in darkness, in a depressive pose.

"I... my mother died when I was born, and my father always treated me like dirt. He... hit me, beat me up, tried to kill me many times... I have a scar between my shoulder blades from one time he struck me with a shard of a broken wine bottle... he then sold me off to a procurer, who had me learn bellydancing. From there, I found my way into the house of a Tenryuubito as his slave... he..." Tea whimpered a bit, trying to hold the tears back. She wouldn't cry anymore, not now that her life had turned around for the better.

"... He hurt me a lot too... I was with him for the whole of my budding teens until he sold me off to a sailor. From there I found my way into the sea, and ate my devil fruit. I was still only a servant, and I didn't want anything more... at least they didn't hurt me. But my ship was attacked and then I accidentally killed some marines while trying to save myself. That's why they wanted to arrest me... I can never have a normal life now. I'm only a pirate now..." she explained, sniffing in whatever tears had accumulated.

She would not cry. That was final.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:10 pm

shenshe as he heard the story of pathea's life so far he felt sympathetic and couldnt believe how hard this persons life had been. he saw how pathea held back herself from crying but he could see why she would of cried. as he saw her hug the boy like family he could now see why pathea would embrace the boy like that. after he though (i will have to protect these to with his life. i dont want to see or meet them while it is night time) as he thought this he expression changed from complete sympathy to an expression of deep thought

erique continued hugging and started crying again about his empathy for pathea and how she could be so nice to him even though she had a horrible history. as erique also heard that he would be able to come with pathea. also hearing he wouldnt be harmed by pathea he didnt want to be harmed for no reason except for fun or he was homeless. as the tears rolled down his face he hugged pathea tighter and said "you are nice to me even though you have had such a horrible past."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next