One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:39 pm

"Okay thank you Linus" - Rotiro < he chows down >
"Mmmmm i love the taste and their thick. Hey! I have an idea for an invention how about noodle rope as hard as a rope but as flexible as a noodle." - James
Back to top Go down

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:40 pm

"ha, that would be pretty cool" said L eating his ramen
"this should do until we get a cook" said linus
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:53 pm

"RAMEN! YES! thanks linus!" gabriel shouted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:54 pm

"welcome" said linus digging into his own bowl

"hey rotiro, gabriel or anyone else, wanna spar" asked L
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:55 pm

" Hey I'll spar " - Rotiro
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:57 pm

"Mweh!" Gabriel said through a mouth full of food, "I weed two pwaxis wand wo wand fwiting." (ME! i need to practice hand to hand fighting!")

what am i gonna do about my situation? aurora thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:01 pm

"ok" said L "rotiro, crush anyone?"
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:01 pm

" Aaaaah almost finished < examining item > yes" - James < in his workshop by the way >
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

"I said I'm in" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:02 pm

"kay lets go spar!" Gabriel finishes ramen and puts swords on table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:03 pm

"sorry, was zoned out, lets do it, how about u james" asked L
"all catch up later, but i have to do the dishes" said linus
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:20 pm

" Naaaa I have a project to work on " - James
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:24 pm

"cool" said l "ok, lets go"
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:30 pm

" yeah < puts on bleedouts > lets go Gabe u gonna join us " - Rotiro
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:32 pm

"um... i said i would.... let's go fist fight! no gauntlets tiro."
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:38 pm

"Oh fine" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:15 pm

*trains in hand to hand combat with Tiro and L, Tiro is obviously winning but Gabriel is showing that he's not only a swordsman*

Gabriel hardly ducks under one of Tiro's jabs and he uppercuts him in the face
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:18 pm

< when gabriel does that rotiro kicks him in the face to counter then kicks him low to trip him > come on you're hopeless without a sword or maybe imma beasts" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:24 pm

"Shut up!" Gabriel hops up and kicks Rotiro in the face. "You may be better than me but that doesn't mean i can't kick your ass a little!"

"Captain!" All of teh crew stops what they're doing and Aurora looks at Gabriel.

"Yeah Aurora."

"Where do you want me to set course to?"

"Where is the nearest island?"

"It is Loguetown and from there we could head to the Grand Line."

"Well then let's go to Loguetown, stock up, and head to teh Grand Line!"

"Yessir! I'll change course!" aurora walked off to head the ship toward Loguetown.

"Sweet! I'll get to see the place where the Pirate King died." Gabriel said.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:27 pm

"You let go of your guard < Rotiro sends him flying into the mast with a punch > now come L" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:29 pm

"Cheap shot you bastard. I was talking to Aurora and thinking about when I'm gonna be Pirate King!" gabriel got up and walked to his room, "I'm done. I'm gonna get some z's."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:36 pm

just as gabriel starts walking away, L punches at rotiros face
"my turn" grinned l
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:38 pm

"haha finally < rotiro uses flipping thunder landing a blow on his face > c'mon that all you got" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:41 pm

L ducked and turned around just in time to be pounded in the face by linus, "Ha" said linus as he went for an upper cut, which l blocked and then judo flipped linus
"really, Linus" said L in a dissaponted tone
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:43 pm

"I'm also going to bed everyone." Crush heads into his room.

Hm....... i guess i'm just going to have to stay with these guys till i get to Loguetown and then i can steal the ship. But actually these guys are really cool. I guess not all pirates are bad. And with my bounty........ maybe i should be their nakama. Gabriel is kind of cute and nice and cool and strong and..........*she remembers Gabriel at the Marine base* crazy. No staying with them is a bad idea. Gabriel is definitely very crazy. aurora thought.

(for the next few posts its only going to be aurora thinking so i'm not going to post who is talking/thinking but is IS Aurora)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next