One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Empty
PostSubject: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:40 pm

"*sigh* How long is this going to take? We've been sailing for days and i want to reach a goddamn island already!" The fishman Crush said.

"Who knows, Crush, days, weeks, months, we don't have a navigator so it could take us literally forever." The captain, Keiser D. Gabriel sat down.

The Blazing Sword Pirates had been sailing for a little over 2 weeks now, trying to find an island to restock at. Crush was constantly complaining that there was no food, and Gabriel was calling him fat. They would fight and Gabriel's brother, Rotiro, would have to stop them. And then there's James, the engineer, and he's been seasick the entire time.

Last edited by vongolaking10 on Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:42 pm

"guys calm down look isn't that an island way over there" -Rotiro
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:44 pm

wait theres a small boat coming our way.

"give us your ship or else"-some pirate

"heh no way i got this gabe -5G throw! Taste floating in mid-air for a day"-Rotiro
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:47 pm

"Nice, Rotiro."

Everyone looked to where Rotiro had pointed.

"OH MY GOD! it is an island! and that means there is a restaurant! YES!" Crush said.

"Well teh good news is we won't starve. Phew that would be a crappy way to die..." The ever cool Gabriel said.

Gabriel smiled, "Full speed ahead men! Let's go get some grub!"
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:57 pm

The pirates were arriving at the island
Gabriel looked at the town- it was empty.

"Something's not right here. Rotiro, Crush, come on... let's check it out! James stay here and guard the ship"

"'Kay!" Crush said.

Last edited by vongolaking10 on Sun May 01, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:00 pm

(30 min later)

"hey i see something im heading over there u guys stay and keep looking" - Rotiro
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:03 pm

"no im not leaving... i'm getting this weird feeling. We're sticking together." Gabriel said.

"Let the kid go if he wants." Crush said.

"No. You can go over there Rotiro but i'm going with you."
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:07 pm

"Fine you two go. but im heading deeper into the town." Crush said.

And Crush walks off.

"Wait...Crush! *sigh* never mind! Let's go bro!" Gabriel said.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:09 pm

"c'mon" - Rotiro

BOOM!

"Agh what the hell! So much smoke"- Rotiro

"You fell into our trap give us your treasure" - unknown

"Hey that is in Crushes direction" - Rotiro

(they run)
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Crush tried to see through the smoke, "Who's there? Who are you?"

"Me... nobody special...just someone trying to make a living."

Then suddenly a man appeared in front of Crush and he kicked him in the gut.

Crush went flying.

"Hahhaha nice captain!" Crush heard some voices say.

"wait are you a... pirate?" Crush said.

The smoke cleared and a man with a long black beard stood there. the man was bald and he wore a leather jacket and long, rough green pants.

"Duh... i asked for your treasure after all. So where's your captain? And oh by the way I'm Richard Maner"

Just then a whole bunch of other pirates came out of the buildings.

"What did you do to this town? And how did you knwo we were pirates?"

"I know lots of thi-" just then Gabriel flew in and punched Richard in the face.

"Get teh hell away from my nakama!" Gabriel said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:19 pm

L and Linus had just reached the island while traveling. The got out of there old sail boat and started walking. As soon as they got out, the ship started sinking.
"SON OF A BITCH" yelled L and kick the sinking ship
"Well look on the bright side, at least we dont have any valubles in it" replied Linus
"Yeah, I guess" said L glumly
And suddenly
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Lets go check it out" said L and he put linus on his shoulders and sorued over to the explosion.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Rotiro also flew in and did a +5G smash on a group of the pirates

(at the dock)

"lookey here" - pirate

James points Gold Zero "Get The Hell away from my beauty!"

The pirate pulls out a gun" my boss told me to sink any ship so sorry"

Damn!I cant shoot with out blowing myself up - thought James

Pirate shot a hole in the ship

"Why you" - James goes drill savage

"oh god ahhhhh!" - pirate

Last edited by RetroWalk on Sun May 01, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:22 pm

L reached the explosion to find twogroups of pirates fighting it out
"what the hell is going on here" he said
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:25 pm

"Wow you guys are weaker than some Marines i've fought." - Rotiro beating one after another
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Richard stood up and wiped away a bloody nose, "Bastard," he said, "I'm gonna do the same thing to you that i did to teh townspeople."

"What! What did you do to them?!" Gabriel said.

"Killed them...duh!" richard said.

Crush jumped toward Richard, "Hundred Brick Fist!"

richard dodged him and kicked him in the side.

"Crush i got this guy. You help Tiro take down his goons." gabriel said.

"Yessir, Captain!" Crush said and went off to wipe out the goons.

"Let's go bitch!" Gabriel said and he unsheathed his swords, "King Slayer!"

gabriel tried to cut his stomach with his left sword and Richard tried to dodge but Gabriel slashed his leg with his right sword and then cut his stomach with his left sword, "Double King Slayer!"

"Aggh!" Richard said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:31 pm

"STOP IGNORING ME" Yelled L as he stabbed at one of the pirate and killed him (the pirates you guys are fighting)
"Sir, please stop" said linus
"Fine, Now f**king anwser me, what is going on" he said suddenly calm again
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:31 pm

"I'm going to end you quick!" Gabriel said.

"How, one attack and i'm hurt this badly!"

"Well it is a sword...duh and i am a beast...duh!" Gabriel smiled at his joke, " Golden Sun!"

Gabriel's swords catch on fire and he brings them together. they create a ball of fire and Gabriel swings his swords.

The fireball goes flying and goes right through Richard's chest, "How... I've defeated countless pirates older than you and yet you kill me with two blows!" Richard said and he collapsed.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Gabriel heard L's voice, "oh hey! yeah were kind of fighting i guess. you see they killed the townspeople and tried to kill us so um..... yeah i killed him." and Gabriel pointed to the dead Richard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:36 pm

"Oh, ok" said L "Linus, where on there side" he said pointing at Gabriel
" I gatherd that" replied Linus
"hey linus, these guys are weak enough, attack them" commanded L
"M'k" said Linus and took out two of the pirates with his sword
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:52 pm

Gabriel stood there watching them "Hmmmm...... So what's your name. i'm assuming he's Linus and you are..."
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:53 pm

"ouch" - Rotiro as a knife hits his back

"Heh thats why they call me the "Living Ghosts" - said ghost

"well lets fight" - rotiro

"i espescialize in assasination , and im so fast noone sees me." - ghost

"Now d-!" - ghost

"Shut up" - Rotiro smashes him into the ground with a +10G Punch "Yeah you are weak you are so not worth your bounty of 860,000 beris"

"How did agh you know rrg" - Ghost

"I do my research on potential enemies" - Rotiro stomps on his face "Lets wrap this up"

Last edited by RetroWalk on Sun May 01, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:54 pm

"Im Leon, L for short, im Linuses instructor" he said " and you guys are..."
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:59 pm

"I'm Gabriel! i'm Captain of the Blazing Sword Pirates. Would you two like to join us?" Gabriel said and he pointed to Crush and Rotiro." there's another one back at the shore. He's our engineer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:02 pm

"Hmm... yeah that sounds great" said L "We were in a crew with my friend Thor but we disbanded and he join the steel village"
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Crush yelled, "Guffaw Palm Bomb!" he swung his fist forward and all the remaining pirates fell to the ground unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)   Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:The Blazing Sword Pirates episode 1: sailing the East Blue and Getting New Nakama (Open To All)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next