One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 am

"Damm this town never really changes does it? Just the way i like it."

[Presentation Box]
[Garret Griffin 'The Shade']
[Captain of the Rook Pirates]
[Bounty: 30,000,000]

Said a man as he stared out into the crowded roads of Bargetown, which was a major city for any non marine in east blue looking to get closer to the Grandline especially pirates for it was one of the the only non marine city big enough to properly supply people and support pirates special needs. Bargetown was build on top of many small islands which most of the buildings were built above the water with bridges in between the buildings, and nearly everything was made of wood. With every nook and cranny filled with the so called 'scum' of east blue. The man walked into the town aiming to stock up before he went into the grand line. "What you waiting for you Punk! Your the Pack Mule!" said the man back at his small ship. As he yelled at the ship a large man walked out.

[Presentation Box]
[Basque Din (NPC)]
[Fighter/temp-cook of the Rook Pirates]
[Bounty: 12,000,000]

"Ugh be quiet captain, i'm coming already you impatient pip-squeak." said the man who walked up behind him. He was at least 9 feet tall and had bulging muscles everywhere. "So captain where are we going." said Din as he followed his captain into the town, he hated being called a pack mule.

"Quit your complaining Dinny and get working." said Griff laughing at the big guy who only sighed at his captain again. Griff kept on walking though the town picking up some item or another that stored well for long periods of time. The one thing he learned from the Grandline was to prepare for the worst, because nothing ever went your way there. Griff walked in front of a tavern just as two men came crashing though the front door and onto the street. Squabbling like two dogs over a scrap of meat "Theres my two little brats, get up already your embarrassing yourself." he said at the two who both turned their heads at Griff at the same time.

"Ow yea we are the embarrassing ones when you force the little guy to do all your heavy lifting." Said one of them
"God you are such a horrible man, look how unhappy you are making the little guy!" said the other one pointing his finger dramatically at Din who only sighed at the two.

[Presentation Box]
[Buckley Brit and Dutch (NPC)]
[Fighter's/Temp-Navigators of the Rook Pirates]
[Bounty: 10,000,000 (For both, Marines can never tell the difference between them)]

"Ow don't you two worry, i got plenty for you two to carry back to the ship HAHA. Now get off the damm ground already don't make me tell you two again or ill cut off your rations for a week." he said which shut the two up rather quickly, they both got up and were immediately given two large crates by Din. The Twins Brit and Dutch were both only about 5ft tall but together were a deadly pair to fight against. Together the 4 of them made up the Rook Pirates, though rather new they were making a fast reputation in East blue taking out a plenty of other high bounty crews before they even made it to Bargetown. Griff looked around at some other other pirates in the town, he could already tell his rep was getting bigger by the way they looked at him and his crew.

"Those damm newbies, how dare they smother the good name of Captain Buck!" Said a very loud... angry yes angry voice from some nearby house.
"What the hell happened, and what happened to the crew?" said a another calmer voice from the same area.
"Some damm newbie pirates they beat us up like nothing and took the treasure we were shipping to the Captain, we are so dead... dead if he finds out we lost his treasure." said the first voice as it started to cry.
"You mean you lost it? To who?" said the second voice
"The Rook Pirates! We ran into them as we were nearing Loguetown, we were about to open fire on them when their captain suddenly appeared on our ship out of no where, he beat us all like nothing. If i ever find that little shit i'm going to cut his heart out with it still beating!" said the first voice
"And you were dumb enough to think that the captain doesn't already know? Your a idiot, he knows everything that happens in east blue. Though if he hasn't killed you already he probably as bigger plans for you." said the second voice. The conversation went on for a little longer until they both walked out of the building and the first man saw the Rook pirates in front of them. Who was about to grab his sword when the second man stooped him "Calm yourself, As you for Rook Pirates. Do you have any idea who you stole from. The Great Captain Buck of the East Blue, if you were smart you would leave this sea before he finds you. Though i doubt your that lucky." he said as he dragged the other man off.

"What that was about i don't really know honestly." Issak said as Din was about to tell him what it was about, Griff hushed him "I know what it was about din, seriously stop taking everything so literal. But i have to say if we stole from Captain Buck we are going to be in for a handful before we even hit the next town. and i though that it would be boring until we hit the red line."

Last edited by Grey on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brynne Sanpeter

Brynne Sanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:37 pm

The grungy window distorted her view of Bargetown slightly, but Sana had seen enough of this place to understand she would want to keep a pretty low profile. A town where pirates from all over the East Blue gathered to secure supplies for adventure on the Grand Line, the most unpredictable and dangerous ocean Sana had heard of. Every single pirate in this tavern talked like they were going to become the next Pirate King, but Sana would bet that more than half of them would chicken out and leave the Grand Line before the One Piece was in their hands, and that estimate was being generous.

"Kid, if you aren't going to buy anything else I'll have to ask you to leave. I don't run a charity" the owner of the tavern announced, standing beside Sana. She looked up into his eyes and, upon seeing that he might forcefully kick her out, stood up. After securing Baba's necklace around her wrist she strode past the owner, tipping her head as she went, and continued along the wooden floor towards the doorway. Bits of the various conversations drifted to her ears as she made a bee line for the doorway. One in particular caught her attention, and she slowed her pace just enough to be able to catch more of it.

When the pirates participating in the gossip noticed Sana listening in they hushed their voices, making even small bits of information unobtainable. Frowning, Sana pushed open the door and stepped outside. "So, Captain Buck was stolen from. I guess it is possible to steal from that jerk without getting caught" Sana thought as she leaned against the wall of the tavern, glancing up and down the road. Sighing she fidgeted with her locket while muttering to herself, although nothing she said really made much sense. After a short conversation Sana chewed thoughtfully on her bottom lip and then thrust her arm straight out in front of her, watching as the locket spun. When the star's arm with the rusty tip settled on the right, Sana pushed off the wall and started heading right.

After a few minutes of walking, and another short conversation with Baba, Sana noticed four men with their arms full being confronted by two others, one of which seemed extremely ticked. Frowning Sana came to a stop a few feet away from the group, listening to what the problem was. Her eyes widened slightly when the calmer of the two men began threatening the four, apparently called the Rook Pirates, and all because they were the ones who had successfully stolen from Captain Buck. How just four people, two of which couldn't be any more than a few inches taller than herself, managed to pull something like that off was either because they were favored by the gods, or they were a lot stronger than first impressions would warrant.

Maybe Baba had lead her here to join this crew, since she did need to find a crew strong enough to make her greater than the others. Of course actually talking to them was going to be difficult. She really wished she had thought about the fact she would need to talk to people in order to join their crew beforehand, so she could have at least prepared herself with what to say. It was too late to worry about that now, though, so before Sana chickened out she began to cover the distance between them with quick, nervous steps.

"So the rumors about somebody stealing from Captain Buck were true, then. I had thought it was impossible when I failed, but it looks like you managed it" Sana started, her voice a bit shaky as she twisted her hands together, butterflies madly pounding in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:59 pm

"All right boys and girls, that means you Brit, lets get this stuff back onto this ship. We already pissed him off once so lets make sure that we dont do annnnnything like that again." He said as his crew looked at him awkwardly when he burst out laughing. "I'm just joking you ladies so take a chill pill, yea were going to find this Bucky Boy and teach him what it means to taunt a Rook Pirate. Were going to put Bucky Boy's so called 'Strongest man in East blue' title to the test, after we obliverate everything he has of coarse HA"

The crew was about to head back towards the ship when they heard a small shaky voice behind them Din was the first one to turn back around, who would of towered over the girl and only grunted "Have some manners." said Griff as he hit Din in the back and walked around him towards the shaky girl, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it and offered her one "Here have one, you look like your about to throw up." he said as din hit him in the back of the head, for only Griff felt better after a cigarette. He pulled back his offer mumbling something about Din "Not so hard you lumbering oaf. So the word is already spreading around is it? But yea we managed it and we got something much better than some treasure, a invitation to his table. Trust me its not impossible, nothing is." he said looking at the girl and her attire and he could figure out what she was hinting at. "So you want in on the job? Alright good we could use the extra hand. Common dont be shy give the girl the biggest crate to carry already. Manners!" he said as the big guy Din lifted off one of the crates with one hand and tossed it into the girl. Though light for him it would probably be a little heavy for her.

"But before we get to comfortable what do they call you?" said Griff
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:27 am

A figure closely resembling an old man raised himself from the ground with a wooden cane. "By now, that bearded man should have given up on looking for me," the person muttered to himself, hidden under a dark purple cape. A similar colored scarf covered his face, leaving only his eyes visible. In truth, the old man was actually a girl in disguise.

Alice pulled out the bag of pastries she stole from her cape pocket. With her scarf down, she happily took a bite out of own of them. "Hey, you're the one who stole the pastries, aren't you?" someone shouted behind her. Quickily, pulling her scarf back up, she glanced back at the bearded man and made a run for it.
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:35 am

Griff looked back down the street to a figure that well... how to put it... did not blend in with the crowd at all even though it looked like they were trying to. He got fairly confused when someone started shouting out about Pastries?? he didn't even know they sold pastries on the island. "What i would do for a long john right now." he said talking to himself and he now suddenly had a major craving for a long john.

The caped person began running and eventually past his crew after some other guy began yelling about a thief in this town, which was a really common sight here for this was a pirate town. Were not exactly saints, though the punishment for thieving wasn't exactly a slap on the wrist here ether. "Din Down." Griff said as Din gave him a confused look not exactly sure what he was asking for him to do. "Din i said Down now." he said pointing down, as he said that Din got the hint as he noticed the man ran past him and dropped one of the crates he was holding which in turn landed on the man that was chasing the caped man "Ow no how clumsy of you Dinny, look you have done now. We got to do something about those lazy arms of yours." he said in the most sarcastic voice ever farily obvious that it was intentional.

It didnt take more than 2 seconds before Brit and Dutch were pickpocketing the now assumed pastry shop owner that Din had just knocked out with giant crates of goods, they both got back up pocketing a few beli from the guy. "You got to be kidding me, this guys broke as Crap! Useless. Hit him harder next time!" said Dutch yelling at Din, who in turn considered dropping another one of the crates on him though was stopped by Griff.
Back to top Go down
Brynne Sanpeter

Brynne Sanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Sana smiled slightly when the man offered her a cigarette, a bit surprised that he had so readily spoken to her. She was glad when the largest of the group, apparently named Din, chastised him with a cuff over the head. She didn't think she could of said much in the way of refusal, so she allowed her eyes to flicker quickly to Din and smile gratefully at him. Sana's smile slowly dropped as she listened to Griffin, from what she had heard she assumed that was his name, and when he suddenly told her she was in on the crew Sana could barely register it.

As Din handed her one of the crates Sana quickly accepted it, adjusting her grip until she could solidly hold it. Din had made it seem so easy, but in reality it was quite a bit heavier than Sana had bargained for. Apparently the guys muscles weren't just to intimidate people away from his captain. "But before we get to comfortable what do they call you?" Griffin asked, causing Sana to quickly snap her head back to him. However, suddenly someone was shouting about... pastries. Sana's eyebrows knit together in confusion as she turned to look behind her, just in time to see a caped figure running towards them. As they passed Sana's eyes locked onto theirs, although she wasn't sure if they had seen her. It wouldn't surprise Sana if they hadn't, since she was probably the least of their worries.

As another man came barreling past them Sana awkwardly moved aside, not wanting to drop the crate. Her eyes followed his path, but suddenly he wasn't there anymore. Blinking Sana retraced the path, and found Din had dropped one of his crates on the guy. "Oh no how clumsy of you Dinny, look what you have done now. We got to do something about those lazy arms of yours" Griffin chastised sarcastically, and in less than two seconds the two shorter men were atop the unconscious chef, looting his pockets in no time at all. Sure Sana was a little surprised they had attacked him, despite the fact that all four were pirates, but even greater than that was a strange sense of admiration. Sana had never seen two guys who could move faster, and especially not with such little time to think about it.

One of the men began yelling angrily about the chef being broke, and it appeared that Din would have dropped another box on the already unconscious man if Griffin didn't step in. "You've certainly got the reflexes of great pirates. I can only imagine how great you guys must be in a fight!" Sana told the two, a hint of admiration and excitement in her voice, though her eyes quickly locked onto the crate in her arms. "And... I appreciate you letting me join you" she added, looking up at Griffin and smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Griff could sense the excitement in the girls voice, and it wasn't very often that a pirate got admiration. Usually the only thing they got was get the pitchforks and torches. Though he was a little worried that she couldn't carry one of the crates though he dismissed it for he was basically comparing her to Din, which was like saying ice was as hot as fire. So not a very good comparison. Though he could tell that she had the skills necessary that were not all just brute strength.

"Of course, only the best crew of delinquents for the Future Pirate king!" He proclaimed loudly so that everyone around would hear. "Though you still didn't answer my question, id still like to know your name." he said as he was interrupted by a stream of laughs around them. The moment that he said he would be the next Pirate king all the pirates around him began laughing at the notion.

"Pirate King? HA! Don't make me laugh." said one person in the crowd
"HAHA! Everyone knows the treasure of Gold Roger isn't there!" said another.

Griff's face quickly changed to annoyance, if Sana saw it, Griff's shadow suddenly disappeared and the two men that yelled out at them suddenly were sent flying into the wall behind, Griff's shadow re-appeared in its proper place. When the two men went flying the crowd shut up and most of them quickly screamed from that street before they got the same. "Cowards ..." Griff said. The rest of the crew stayed back knowing full well that Griff despised people laughing at his dream, and they wouldn't have to do anything for him to prove his point to them.
Back to top Go down
Brynne Sanpeter

Brynne Sanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:32 pm

Sana's eyes widened when Griffin boldy proclaimed that he would become the next Pirate King. Sana had heard of the treasure, you would have had to be even more introverted then her, if that was possible, to have not heard of it. Sana had always dismissed people's claims of finding it, not because she thought it didn't exist, of that she was certain, but because she could tell they would chicken out. It had gotten to the point where Sana had lost respect for pirates who claimed this, since she knew they were empty boasts. But something about how Griffin said it, although Sana couldn't say what it was, made her think he might actually pull it off. And if not, he wasn't going to run away from danger, but rather laugh in it's face.

Realizing she was watching him a bit too closely, Sana quickly lowered her eyes, and just in time to catch something she could hardly believe. One second his shadow was there, slanted slightly by the sun, and the next it was gone. The two men, if you could call such cowards that, who had been laughing were lifted off their feet and thrown into a wall. Glancing around, Sana couldn't help but smirk as the crowd fell silent and began to leave the street, probably fearing they would get more than just their egos bruised if they stuck around. Sana noticed that the other three men, even Din, had backed up a bit from their captain after his, or at least Sana assumed it had been him, little fit of temper.

"The only reason they were laughing was because they don't have the guts to do what Griffin is, and they know it" Sana thought, frowning as the last few stragglers disappeared, leaving the area around Griffin and his crew pretty clear. "Cowards" Griffin said, and Sana nodded her head in agreement. "Oh, and" Sana turned to face Griffin "my name is Sana" she told him, moving the box a bit so she could see him properly.
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:33 am

((Going to let naneun Post, don't want to leave anyone out lol))
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:10 am

Alice realized that the mad pastry owner wasn't following her anymore. Out of curiousity, she retraced her step back to find the unconcious man lying on the ground at the foot of four or five pirates. She couldn't tell because her goggles were starting to get foggy from running. Although unsure what really happened, it was quite obvious that the reason the beareded man stopped chasing her was thanks to those pirates.

Debating whether to thank them or not, she pulled down her goggles and wiped the condensation off with her cape. 'Well, it's not like I asked for their help.' Alice placed the goggles back over her eyes.

"Of course, only the best crew of delinquents for the Future Pirate King!" One of the man suddenly shouted. Several people who were obviously not part of the crew started belittling him and his words. The man, who Alice assumed was the leader of the group, glared at the crowd. Suddenly, two of the men were thrown against the wall. Interested by how thing were turning out, the mechanic decided to stay and watch,pulling out her half eaten pastry again and took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:26 am

"Well then welcome to my little crew of Misfits Sana." he said as he thought for a moment then looked back at the two men that he blasted through the wall, and he was still annoyed with the fact they belittled him and his dream. He walked on over towards the wall where the two holes were and walked into one of them. A few moments later nothing could be heard.

As he did the twins looked over towards in anticipation and chucked amongst themselves for they both knew what was going to happen next "Ha ow this should be good, your going to love this New girl. Just watch the show." said Brit to Sana.
"Let the good captain show you what happens to anyone who laughs at us, were not exactly sure if he just gets pissed or annoyed. Though its always entertaining. Its going to be more than a bruised ego." said Dutch to Sana as well. Which Dutch continued saying something to Brit though what was said couldn't be heard.

A moment later the two men both flew out of the holes in the wall and into the sunlight, both completely unconscious. Griff walked out moments later with a happy grin on his face "True determination to achieve the impossible is necessary to survive in the next era, and you two don't have what it takes to survive it so i'm doing you two a favor." he said as the people who were still watching began to completely freak out at what they were about to see. The two bodies began to vaporize before their eyes as they hit the sunlight in the street. Until there was nothing left of them other than their clothes "So Sana do you have the determination to achieve the impossible? If so then WELCOME TO THE ROOK PIRATES!" he said laughing a bit at the end. As he heard people running off yelling monster and other assorted slang, he made sure that people heard their name.

Griff walked back towards his crew though before he did he turned his head over towards the caped person "Well you going to at least say thank you? Or just stand there all day, because i really could use a pastry right now if you wanted to know."
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:59 am

Alice who was still disguised as an old man chewed on her pastries slowly, watching the man fight. 'Impressive,' she thought to herself. When the man suddenly called out to her, Alice didn't know how to react, but came out of hiding, clutching the pastry bag by her side.

(Sorry! I couldn't think of anything!)
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:06 pm

((I was going to wait fir Brynne but ow well i guess
Could of shown some initiative to want to join the crew or something lol, but i got something))

Griff noticed the 'old man' coming out of hiding, and even though they had just saved her behind from a little annoyance there was no sign of a simple thank you, how rude he thought "Not a very talkative old man is she Din? Hey you two got allot in common maybe you should go ask her out on a date Ehh Ehh?" he said making some weird goodly eye face at Din who only responded by ignoring and giving him a 'I will crush you with a spoon' look. Which Griff chuckled at "Ahh Din you take everything way to seriously. You almost make me think that you have the hots already Ow la la." he said as he became distracted by a feeling in the air, a loud noise in the air ringed through the town.

Off the coast of the island "FIRE!" yelled a voice as cannon after cannon fired all aimed at the distant Bargetown. "HA HA ill teach those whipper snappers what it means to fight a real pirate!" said the same loud voice.
[Presentation Box]
[Captain Buck]
[46,000,000]
"FIRE EVERYTHING! I don't want there to be a single scrap of that damn town when your done with it. Those damm Rook pirates will learn what it is to face a real pirate!"

Rain and fire began falling on barge town as large metal balls hit any target in the town blowing up one, as they did everyone in the town began to panic and started running for their ships. Though the rook pirates didn't move from their spot and seemed fairly calm in the whole situation. It was when a cannon ball blew up a building they were just in moments ago when Griff's face got a huge grin on it. Lighting up a cig "You think that its Buckey boy guys?" he asked his crew as the twins chucked in agreement and Din... well din was just din and grunted in agreement. "So it seems like he just wants to take us out from a distance. Hes not being very friendly right now is he? Lets give him something to play with." he said as he and his crew waited for Captain buck to move onto land for if he was anything like they heard of he liked to see his targets bleed after he beats them "Just wait for it."

Slowly and slowly the large ship moved closer and closer onto the port, the Giant ships flag slowly and slowly blocking out the sun that was behind it darkening the town as the smoldering ruins around them burned. The ship finally landed and as it did pirate after pirate jumped off and began attacking every pirate they saw slaughtering most in moments. After the horde of pirates jumped off the ship 3 tougher looking pirates jumped off.

"Aww look at the wee little town I cant wait to blow it up to smithers!" said a man holding a bazooka and goggles over his eyes.
[Presentation box]
[Bobby 'Boom Boom']
[13,000,000]

"You think your going to blow it up? HA Wait till my cute little puppies are through with it." said a wolfish looking man who was holding 3 leashes each connected to 3 vicious looking wolfs each of them showing their teeth waiting to sink there teeth in some humans.
[Presentation Box]
['Alpha Male' Wor]
[15,000,000]

"I will... uh... i... can... will... uhh... SMASH!" said the biggest looking guy of the 3 who was holding a giant battle mace.
[Presentation Box]
[John John 'The Oaf']
[14,000,000]

"SHUT UP YOU FLEA ROTTEN IDIOTS! GET ME THEIR HEADS!" yelled captain buck yelling at his 3 top fighters as they all grew a little fearful and ran into towards the town. It didnt take them long to find the Rook pirates who still haven't moved in the chaos, though Griff has somehow went through a pack of cigs in the time they were waiting. Bobby 'Boom Boom' appeared on a roof top in front of them and fired a round form his bazooka at the group

"BURN IN EXPLOSIONS!" he yelled as the Rook pirates instantly dispersed from their spot

"Sana! you got a gun get ride of that bazooka guy!" Griff said referring to Bobby. "Twins you know what to do, Din stick close im going to catch me a 46 Point Buck!" Griff said as he leaped forward running towards the port." as the Rook pirates dispersed three giant wolf's appeared in the street behind Alice and leaped towards her.

"KILL THE OLD MAN!" yelled Wor

Back to top Go down
Brynne Sanpeter

Brynne Sanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:08 pm

((Sorry I haven't been able to post much, my teachers have buried me in homework))

Sana didn't know how on Earth these guys could remain so calm when the whole damn city was going up in smoke, but she wasn't going to question them. Taking deep breaths, she waited for the enemies to arrive, watching incredulously as Griff sailed through an entire pack of cigarettes. By the time the three men arrived, plus some vicious looking wolves, appeared Sana had gently placed the crate she had been given on the ground and had her pistol loaded. Biting her bottom lip she held tightly to the gun.

"Burn in explosions!" One of the men, who was holding a bazooka, roared as he shot at the pirates. The next thing Sana knew Griff was yelling at her to take care of bazooka boy. She nodded and took off running towards the nearest, mostly unsmashed building she could find as the others dispersed. As she forced herself to breath slowly, Sana took cover behind a wall that was still standing.

"Please help me Baba" Sana whispered as she peered around the edge of the building. Once she had bazooka boy in her sight, Sana aimed the gun carefully at his dominant arm. There was no way she would be able to give a fatal shot from her spot, it was too awkward aiming, but if she could at least hinder his ability to use the bazooka it might give her an advantage. Forcing her body to relax, Sana steadied her aim and pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:51 pm

((Don't worry about it, i have been piled with homework as well so i feel your pain))

Bobby 'Boom Boom' saw that his targets have dispersed as soon as he yelled and fired his bazooka at the group, after the dust started to settle from the initial explosion he turned his body aiming at the few still grouped up together which the only ones now in sight being Griff an din. He aimed his bazooka and was about to fire off another round when his bazooka was hit from Sana's bullet denting it in its barrel. Stunned for a moment for the bazooka hit his head he quickly regained composure and thrust his hand into his coat and a second later pulling out a metal ball with a fuse in it. "Ill teach you to shoot at me, THROUGH FIRE!" he yelled as he rubbed the tip of the fuse with his index and thumb lighting it and he threw the explosive at Sana's current location. As he was throwing the bomb he turned back his bazooka back at Sana's spot waiting for her to jump out so he could fire anther bazooka round at her "You should of listened when mommy told you to never play with fire."

Griff and Din kept on running towards the dock hearing explosions behind them, though he had confidence in Sana's abilities to take out the bazooka dude. "All right Din you know what to do when we get there right?" he said as he was interrupted by a Giant battle mace that came swinging through a wall. Griff barley dodged it though Din was hit straight in the chest with it sending him flying into the same store that the mace came out of. "Phew close one, All right Din play with that guy for a bit and meet up with me at the docks." he said as he kept on running to the docks. A moment later John John 'The oaf' flew out of the store and rolled into the street din walking out of the same hole as he cracked his knuckles and issuing for John John to bring it on with his hands.

Eventually Griff could finally see the docks and in the middle of all the wrecked ships there was one giant one in the middle that was still firing off rounds into the town. In the front of the ship stood Captain Buck who seemed confused that he had made it past his strongest men "Cant even let them deal with a few little ants by themselves can i? No matter. Men deal with him!" he said as pirates jumped off of the ship and onto the harbor charging at Griff.

"Ow crap this cant be good... Wrong!" he said laughing at his own joke. "Let me show you why someone like you wont beat me Buck, FADE MAN!" he said as his shadow suddenly lifted up from the ground and grew larger blades forming in its shadow hands. "Take care of them Fade." he said as a devilish laugh was heard from Griff's shadow man and began fighting the pirates that charged them. Every time Fade man was hit it was like they were hitting a semi-liquid that reformed, which every moment they kept on fighting the more and more they were pushed back towards the boat. Which when they got close enough to the ship fade man appeared behind Griff "Shadow Bullets!" he yelled as little spears appeared in Griffs shadow and extended as fast as bullets hitting the marines in various spots like a machine gun. "So Bucky Boy how about we play a bit now!" he yelled as Captain buck jumped off of the ship charging at Griff drawing two swords.

"Die Squirt!"

Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Alice was surprised when she heard something snarling behind her. She turned her head slightly to notice three large wolves eyeing her with desires to hunt. "Kill the old man!" a wolfish looking man shouted. Recognizing him as a member of Captain Buck's crew, the "old man" hid her pastries and started running in the direction of Griffin's crew. She passed by the group while hastily pulling on a pair of gloves from her pocket. From the corner of her eyes, she spotted a tall tower like building. Quickily, Alice turned towards the building, and using her Stick Gloves, started climbing the tower.

When she reached the top, she sighed, hoping that the wolves couldn't jump up so high. Her goggles were fogging up again. Bothered, she pulled them away from her face and pulled them up over her head to prevent them from obstructing her vision. Tired from running from the pastry owner earlier and now the wolves, Alice sat down on the tiled roof to catch her breath. "This is one of those moments I wish I knew how to fight."

Pulling back her hood to reveal her silver hair, the girl looked down towards the ground where the pirate crew from earlier was fighting Captain Buck's crew. Then, she directed her attention towards the wolves below her and the man who seemed to be in control of them. Silently, she reached for the wallet in her left pocket.
Back to top Go down
Brynne Sanpeter

Brynne Sanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:51 pm

"Damn" Sana hissed as her bullet ricocheted off the barrel of his bazooka, only managing to dent it. Quickly she ducked back behind the wall while holding her gun to her chest. His bazooka had given him a nice thump to the head, giving Sana enough time to look for a new place to take cover. After all, she could imagine he would start firing at her, now that she had succeeded in ticking him off. Taking a deep breath Sana peered around the corner, hoping to get in another shot at bazooka boy before moving from her position.

"I'll teach you to shoot at me, through fire!" Bazooka boy yelled as he threw something at Sana. She couldn't really tell what it was, but considering this guy liked blowing things Sana could guess it wasn't going to sprout flowers. Cursing under her breath, Sana leaped out from behind the wall and started sprinting across open territory. "Faster, faster, faster" Sana thought, urging her legs on as her eyes flickered to bazooka boy, still atop of his roof. She quickly brought her gun around and aimed for a few seconds before shooting at his torso.
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:57 pm

[Wor vs. Alice]
Wor got a devilish smile on his face as he stood there waiting for the right moment "All right boys FETCH!" he yelled as soon as Alice began to run the hunt began and the three wolf's chased after their prey. They completely ignored the rest of the crew for once they had the scent of their target they would only focus on that until their master said so. "What you running away for old man! My puppies only want to play with you! Don't be shy that there just a little hungry!" yelled Wor after Alice who took his time following his wolfs. One of the wolfs jumped at Alice as she began to climb the wall though she had the head start and the wolf rammed into the stone wall of the tower snarling and growing at the climbing Alice.

Their master pointed at the door to the tower as one of the wolfs rammed into it and destroying the door as it ran in the building, the wolf continued running up the spiraling stairs until it finally reached the top at the same time as Alice. Getting into a attack formation as it growled at the girl as second wolf appeared and following close behind it. As their mouths drolled watching their upcoming meal the two slowly moved to the sides of her and then suddenly they both pounced at her one of them jumping towards her face mouth wide open and the other aiming at her legs.

[Bobby Boom Boom vs. Sana]
Bobby chuckled as the girl took the bait "Good little girl take the bait just take it." he said quietly to himself as his explosive blew up at her previous location. With his bazooka already aimed at the girl it only took a second to re-aim for a moving target. "Thats right run away little rabbit run away from the big bad man, run away to the safety of your little rabbit hole." he said quietly aiming the cross hairs of his bazooka a little in front of the girl as he put his finger on the trigger getting as anxious as a fat kid in a candy store.

He pulled the trigger and another round fired from the bazooka flying through the air towards his target, though something was off and the round was off blowing up on the side of the girl. "WHAT!... YOU LITTLE $#!T, LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE MY PRECIOUS GUN DO!" he said loudly and getting pissed at the girl knowing that the bullet that the girl had fired earlier had dented the barrel which threw off the aim. "Fine... you want to play dirty. Ill show you dirty." he said with a pissed off voice as he noticed the girl taking aim with her gun again so he threw his bazooka in front of him making the bullet hit it again. He put his bazooka on his back and pulled out a strange looking explosive from his coat holding the fuse in between his fingers.

Bobby jumped from one building top to another running after the girl as he got close enough he lit it and threw it at the girl though his aim was off, though for a reason. Though it didn't explode rather it sprung out little explosives from every point on it sending them out all around it and exploding all around it.

[Captain Buck vs. Captain Griff]
Something was defiantly off with this guy, even though Fade man was invulnerable to damage he still took it like he was paper. Fade man formed blades out of the shadows sending them at Buck who easily deflected them and continued to attack Fade Man. Captain Buck may of been good but Griff was better. Fade man suddenly became a long shadow again on the ground which extended under Captain buck though Buck was slowly figuring out Griff's devil fruit. Fade man suddenly appeared from the ground under buck though this time around him to capture him acting like a Venus fly trap though the little fly got away.

The back and forth fight continued as Captain Buck fought Fade man, he kept on trying getting closer to the source Griff though Fade man was faster and always got in his way. Even so fade man was taking massive amounts of damage from the more closer-quarters skilled challenger. Buck saw a opening in Fade mans attacks and cut though him like paper, literally jumping through him before he could regenerate. Buck charged at Griff and swung his blade at him who could only swing his arm at the blade deflecting it though receiving a large wound in his arm.

Buck retreated as Fade man caught up with him "One cut down 1000 more to go, i'm going to enjoy playing with your mangled corpse squirt." he said with a predator like sound in his voice.
Griff started laughing as he looked at Buck "Its been a while since anyone has gotten past fade Man, i wont even give Fade man the pleasure of playing with you." he said with a cockily voice. A thin stream of shadow appeared on his arm and acted like stitching on his arm sealing up the wound and stopping the bleeding. "To bad for you that i'm just a lowly doctor." he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:58 pm

william was walking through the street bumping into people and stealing everything loose on there persons as he did when he got down a street he had lots of money after selling the stuff he stole he then bought new clothes and a meal and repairs before he had to pay he used his crossbow to get out of the place he was kept the money for himself he decided he wanted to leave so the marines wouldnt catch him after all the theft he had done here when he got there he noticed a fight a thought (time for me to steal stuff) he then decended behind as many people he could on a rope/wire then pickpocketed them of all there stuff including ammo until most of the people had nothing except what was in there hands a few people still had there stuff he then dissapeared onto the roofs to watch the fight finish.
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:36 pm

((I don't want tread to end!!!
I needs it or i will explode! That happens to me sometimes [Gir, Invader Zim. Attack of the Idiot Dog Brain]))
Back to top Go down
Brynne Sanpeter

Brynne Sanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 am

((I'm not sure if William stole from Sana, so... lol))

Running off of pure adrenaline now, Sana smirked slightly at bazooka boys temper tantrum, despite her current circumstances. It had definitely not been funny when he took that shot at her, and she was extremely lucky it had missed her. She would need to start taking into account that this guy had brains and wasn't just some crazy pyromaniac. Panting she looked up at the roof, gun cocked and ready to fire... but he wasn't there. "Damn" Sana grunted, her eyes flying across the rooftops, trying to spot bazooka boy. And there he was, chasing after her with another one of his explosions in hand. Sana pushed her legs harder, but the explosive had already left bazooka boys hand and was flying straight... that away.

Sana almost stopped running, baffled as to why he had been so off on his aim. Her last shot had hit his bazooka, not his hand, so the only logical reasoning would be he had purposely missed her. "Therefore, something is up with this one" Sana thought as she tightened her grip on her pistol, her eyes trailing the explosive as it traveled through the air. "What the heck?!" Sana yelped as the explosive suddenly turned into a ton of miniature explosives, although she was pretty sure each one would mean death if it hit her. Panicking slightly, Sana snapped down on her bottom lip and fired a few rounds off at the explosives, managing to take out two midair. Panting, Sana changed her course and sprinted for the edge of the explosive's range, jumping as they began to explode behind her, tossing splinters of wood and whatever else had been in the area at her.

She gasped when she landed heavily on the road, one splinter of wood embedded in her left shoulder and a second in her right thigh, with a gash on her right cheek from where a rock had hit her. "Cheap tricks!" Sana snapped, glaring up at bazooka boy as she brought her gun up to point at him. Parts were only silhouettes, due to the dust that had been thrown up from the explosion, but she could still see his eyes. Quickly she pulled the trigger, aiming right for the bridge of his nose, and then dove into a nearby store's doorway. She didn't bother closing the door, since most of the wall had been destroyed in the explosions, and instead pressed her back up against a bit of the wooden wall that had managed to stay intact. Clenching her teeth she turned her attention to the splinters, quickly ripping them out of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue   Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Rook Pirates Ch 1 - Welcome to East Blue
Page 1 of 1