One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1

Go down 
+3
Ryu Kazage
Layman Iconoclast
LightningGhost
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:57 am

Ryu and Minato have just reached the Island where Captain Mara was stranded on until her ship was fixed due to the blunder of one Vice-Admiral. Minato faced Ryu, "Then lets do this the old-fashioned way!" Ryu Replied, "Now that's what I am talking about" with his blades out and ready to kick some @$$! They board the ship and began to cut down the Navy rejects with ease! Then once all the marine guards were taken care of, Minato headed for the Captain's Room and just as he tried to open the door he felt like he got hit by a Tank!!! Minato was sent flying back to the other side of the ship and nearly knocked off but managed to hang on for dear life and climb onboard. Gasping for breath, "What the HE|_|_ was that!?!" he asked Ryu who replied, "You must have really let down your guard, it was that big guy over there!" Ryu pointed toward a huge guy about 10 feet tall now standing in front of Captain Mara's room, with his arms folded. "Noone is going to disturb the Captain, while I am around! The Names Red Beard, Vice-Admiral Red Beard" Minato looked at Red Beard and back at Ryu, "So this is the guy we gotta beat, and to top it off he is an Marine Vice-Admiral! Is this my lucky day or what? I get to kill two birds with one stone!" Ryu retorted, "Hey! You mean OUR lucky day! All my hard work is finally paying off!This is going to be fun! Time to get a huge bounty raise!"

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:51 pm

The battle on the deck did not go unnoticed by the captain. These bastards would pay for boarding her ship and killing Marines. But it was not time to use her devil's fruit now. The fewer people who knew about her having it, the better. However, her method could stand to be a little disruptive. Walking below deck, Mara made her way below the combatants. With the constant shaking and talking, it was easy to determine when she was below the enemy. Drawing her sword, Mara dropped to one knee and faced the blade upward. "Great-" Suddenly, pushing herself up quickly, the captain lunged upwards. "LUNGE!" Something came out of the blade, as though it were an extension and pierced the deck. Her foes would never know what hit them.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:42 pm

Minato was hit hard and sent by flying by an unseen force, "Owwww! What hit me? Does this great big oaf have some weird power!?!" Red Beard replied, "Nah, It came from under you. For a swordsman, your reactions are kinda slow...I should know at my most powerful form, I once fought evenly with the worlds greatest swordsman, It would have ended in a draw if my special ability didn't have a time limit but oh well..." Minato slowly got to his feet, "My old master!?!" Red Beard replied, "Yes, he spoke very highly of you. But your speed and power pales in comparison to mine!" Ryu interrupted, "Shouldn't we focus on that thing that just blasted us from the ground!?!" Minato agreed, "You have a point." he went up to investigate but before he saw Mara through the hole in the deck, he was hit by "Spirit Gun!" and sent flying, Minato focused every last ounce of his strength, on using a combination of Geppou, Soru, and Force Pull on Red Beard while force pushing on the opposite direction, to slow down and reverse the direction of his flight back toward Red Beard, and performed "Ryu Tsui San Zan!" on Red Beard. Red Beard in the meantime yelled, "Spirit Kaioken!!!" and began to turn pink and steam surrounded him, and as Minato's attack came. Red Beard effortlessly side-stepped it and stretches both his arms far back, and then hurls them forward, striking Minato with both simultaneously. "Jet Spirit Mortar!!!" The Attack was so fast that the even Legendary Swordsman, Minato, couldn't even react. The Impact Force was Immensely Insane that Minato was sent flying to the other side of the island and onto the shore over 10 MILES away! Fortunately for Minato he hit the sand a few feet from the water so he survived. Red Beard quickly reverted and powered down to normal, to save his energy. Since he only used the form for under 1 second, It caused him only minor fatigue"One down! One to go! Told you not to mess with a Marine Vice-Admiral!" Ryu retorted, "He got careless, I won't make the same mistake!" Red Beard smiled, "Bring.....It.....On!"

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:49 pm

Mara remained below deck, looking up at the battle through the hole she had created. It seemed the idiot Admiral could actually hold his own. Resheathing her sword, Mara leaned against the closest wall. Going above deck now would have no value and most likely serve only to get in the way. Hopefully the Vice Admiral could finish this quickly.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:04 pm

((I need to wait for Ryu to post his move))

Minato woke up. He noticed that he was lying in the sand on the shore of an Island. What happened? Now I remember, One minute I was fighting A Marine Vice-Admiral with Ryu and the next moment I am Out cold in the sand here. Is the Vice-Admiral really that powerful!?! I need to warn and help Ryu. He could be in big trouble!!! Minato frantically ran to get to the other side of the Island and to help his new Ally!

--------Meanwhile back at the battlefield---------
Mara was watching the fight, thinking to herself That Vice-Admiral may have been a clumsy emo who I would have liked to kicked the $h|t out of, but he is not half bad in a fight, perhaps this is why he became an Vice-Admiral. Though they must of totally ignored his personality in their decision.

Admiral Red Beard spoke, "I am the Strongest of the Marines! How can you possibly hope to defeat me and get away with your attack. I hope you are prepared to go to Enies Lobby for your 'Trial" mwahahaha!"

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:35 pm

((Minato is a devil fruit user, he touches water he DIES, remember?))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:47 pm

(Good Point, Minato originally was without a Devil Fruit and it sort of slipped my mind. Anyways, I edited the posts, and things should be in order)

(P.S. If A DF user falls into the water they could still be saved by outside influences such as another character or npc)
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:41 pm

((OOC-may i join in i would like to help kill the government))
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecefinder.phpbbnow.com/
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:42 pm

((so this would be three people ganging up on one, unexetable, find your own fights))
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:48 pm

((OOC-there fighting a big dude thats holding his own against him then theres another stronger marine below deck))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:49 pm

((... if you want to fight why not make your own room, I'll fight you there... ))
Back to top Go down
LightningGhost

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:51 pm

((ok))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:52 pm

((I made the room))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:44 pm

((I'm still waiting for something to happen. The last post didn't leave anything to build off of.))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: GRR   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:29 pm

(DOnt continue things without me around!! .....Ahem..)

Ryu looks at his opponent. "*smirk* You will do a nice edition to my list of marines I have killed." He makes the blades on his elbows and wrists come out. "Shadow Run!" Ryu dashes toward the red beard guy and in a second he appeared behind the big guy and miltiple slash marks form all over his body. "Now for the finishing tough!!" Ryu leaps and deos a spin kick to his neck and while he is spinning, a blade comes out. Aiming to cut his head clean off. "DIE!!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:48 pm

Ryu was dealing multiple slash wounds to Vice-Admiral Red beard and finished it off with a razor-bladed spin kick that appeared to cut of Red Beard's happen! Ryu grinned, "one down! one to go! That wasn't too hard, Perhaps Minato was not as strong as I had thought." "Spirit Shotgun!!! Lesson #1 never underestimate your opponent!" Was heard behind Ryu as Red Beard stretched one arm far behind him, then snaps it back to deliver an short-distance, EXTREMELY POWERFUL one-fisted blow!!! Intended to knock him out send him flying for miles. The reason why Red Beard did not die from Ryu's combo attack was because at the instant before Ryu's initial attack made contact, Ryu activate "Spirit Kaioken!" boosting his speed and power off-the-scale! and dodged the attack creating an after-image which was what Ryu was attacking. Of course Red Beard had switched it off because he had to be careful not to waste any energy or he would be at a disadvantage. Red Beard cannot use Spirit Kaioken for more than 5 minutes per day or he would risk dying. He had already used up 5 seconds of it.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:14 pm

Ryu sees the fist and spins in mid air to dodge it and then looks at the guys face. "Why you!" He spinnes agian with his blade legs. "Sctyh Twister!" He spins fast and does rapid slashes with the leg blades.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:28 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard saw that Ryu Kazage was performing another leg spin combo with his blades, "This is risky but I got not choice, Spirit Mini-Gun!!!" Red Beard uses his stretching ability to bring his fists forward repeatedly in a blurry, rapid barrage of punches that creates the illusion of him having multiple arms against Ryu Kazage. If he makes contact with Ryu and Red Beard would be injured but it was a necessary sacrifice like in chess!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: GRR   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:13 am

Ryu goes flying into the wall and hits the wall. Ryu gets up and glares at red beard."Thats it!" Ryu launchs his blades at red beard in high speed.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:53 am

Red Beard's hands were now covered in blood, but it was a sacrifice he had to make. Red Beard saw that Ryu had thrown blades at him so he performed "Spirit Kaioken" turning up his speed and power to a whole new level, phasing out and dodging those blade then reappearing behind Ryu and yelling, "Jet Spirit Gun Double!!!" Red stretches both his hands far back, and hurls them forward at Ryu. To Punch with both arms simutaneously. Similar to Spirit Mortar but instead of doing an open palm strike, he has clenched fists which would theoretically leave two knuckle shaped imprints on his foe. Also the entire move is done in Ridiculously Insane Mind-Boggling Speed - Far beyond that of Soru!

((Spirit Kaioken time so far: 15 seconds))

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:39 pm

Thinking of what may come next, Mara stopped watching the fight and stepped away from under the hole in the deck. When she was sure none of the attackers would be able to see her, the Marine captain walked towards a wall, and into it! Shortly after, outside the ship, she reappeared from the side of the hull, grabbing onto the longboat and pulling herself aboard. Their fighting was overly reckless and there was an island here. Being a devil's fruit user herself, she knew the risks of being on a ship that was being slowly blasted apart. As the battle continued above, Mara slowly lowered the long boat to the waves. They wee close enough to shore that the long boat would simply be carried to the shore in about a minute, so the captain again used her power and disappeared into the longboat which began to drift to shore. Once she got to shore, she'd get the assassin's attention.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:04 pm

Minato had finally was in view of the battle-scarred ship of Mara's and saw his newest Ally fighting valiantly. However he was worried that as good as Ryu, defeating a Vice-Admiral that once went toe to toe with the World's greatest swordsman in strength and speed, might be a bit too difficult a task. Minato thought that victory wasn't a guarantee but if they fought together as a team they should be able to hold their own against the powerful behemoth. Minato drew his sword and used Soru to reach the deck and inside the battlefield, "Hey Ryu! I am back! Let's take this guy down as a team!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Ryu gets hit by red beards attack and begins to fly out the ship. But he stabs the right wrist blade on the ships wall and stops right before he leaves the ship. He then lets himself down and gets up breathing heavly. "Don't....bud in...Minato." He looks at Minato. "You go after the target. I want to have some more fun." Ryu looks back at Red Beard. " You are about to get luck, bub. You get to see me at full strength." Ryu gets up and moves the blades on his leg next to his wrist blades for a wider blade on his wrist. "Get ready. Now my attacks are going to be all set to kill you completely." He glares with an evil look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:54 pm

The long boat that was hiding Mara had almost reached shore. In another few seconds, Mara would be able to get off onto solid ground. Unfortunately, she would not be able to walk through sand, so she would have to make herself seen. The good news was that if anyone saw the long boat now, they would assume it came loose during the fight, or worse case scenario, that Mara was already on the island. Either way they'd end up behind her or in front of her, but not at her.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Minato went looking for Captain Mara as Ryu Kazage instructed, he found the long boat but couldn't see her anywhere! "Captain Mara! Come out come out, wherever you are!"

Back at the battle. Vice-Admiral Red Beard decided that it was safer to keep his Spirit Kaioken on during the remainder of the fight. It's not that Red Beard was frightened of Ryu, far from it. Red Beard did not want history to repeat itself and have Ryu escape from his clutches like with Sano! Red Beard knew that Sano escaped by using Soru in the sky, and If Red Beard had his Spirit Kaioken on, Sano would never have escaped. He won't let Ryu escape like with Sano. With Spirit Kaioken, Red Beard's speed becomes far beyond Soru, so that even if the opponent could move at superhuman speeds, they would never be able to outrun him. He looked at Ryu straight in the eye and said, "Bring...It...On!"

Spirit Kaioken Time: 20 seconds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next