One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 pm

"Join you ?" Shadow says and smirks "Now now, I have heard about you, you are strong but .. that doesnt mean you have the "right" to casually ask me that. What if I say now ?" He says and puts one of his swords back to its sheath, but still holds the other in case Shenshe decides to sneak attack him.

((OOC Me and Pathea had a talk, and we thought it'd be both interesting and funny if Shenshe and Shadow fight, and as the fights goes serious, her char gets in the way. Shadow cant fight women so that would be interesting and could set the stage for Shadow changing his decision about joining.)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Eyrot

Eyrot

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Eyrot sees the harbor as he approaches on his crudley made raft, badly damaged due to Harsh weather and and bad waves, and the fact that the raft was made after completely ravaging his "home" town of nightblade village. "Finally, a harbor. mabey i can find out more information on the Stargazer clan. mabey even where their village is." he looked at his Nightmare's blade and sighed. he had found this in the ruins not far away from Nightblade village, and the ruins seemed to belong to the stargazer clan. his real family. he then picked up the oar he made and paddled his raft to the harbor.

when he had arrived at the harbor, he had noticed mutliple inns and he decided to get a drink and some sleep "finally a place where i can sleep on a real bed, not just on rocks or on wood." he then grinned, picked up his belongings from the raft which where his axe, his sword, and a large pouch 6,000 belli which he had taken after he had destroyed nightblade village, and a bag of spare clothing. and then let his raft float out into the deep blue.

he entered the first bar he found and ordered a few pints of ale. after he drank the first pint he heard a fight happening outside. he went out side to see what was happening. he noticed 2 men fighting. one of them who seemed like he had just gotten sober from being slightly drunk, was wearinng a black shirt and black trousers and holding 1 sword and another man who was wearing dark blue jeans, black boots, an open jacket, and wearing a thick silver belt, while wielding 2 swords. deciding to help the man with the 1 sword.

deciding not to get involved with the fight he went back into the inn to finish off the pints of ale he bought.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Genshi was annoyed. All his newfound training would lead him nowhere. Seeing as his raft was destroyed by the weather he was stuck where he was. He was at a kiosk, why you ask? What are you a marine? Anyways, Genshi, for various Pirate reasons took over this kiosk. The owner was currently hogtied and had a sock in his mouth. A lot of people were passing by when he got an Idea. He pulled the sock out of the mans mouth.

" Hey old timer, what do you sell here?" he asked.

The old man started yelling for help. Genshi quickly put the sock back in his mouth. He took a piece of wood and a marker. He wrote a sign saying Help for sale . He saw the people staring.

"Uh, help, help, help for sale, get it while its warm." he said, sweating a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 pm

((I completely forgot about that; fine if you can force the Captain into a vulnerable position and attack him then she'd intervene.))

Pathea raised her hands and tried to calm the screaming Grace down with her hands. There was already a fight going on down there. The blue-haired bellydancer didn't want to draw even more attention to the themselves and the bubblegum wasn't helping. Oh well, whatever the case may be, at least she was still helping Captain-sama by getting him more crewmates. Right? Grace was right; a ship was useless without a navigator.

"I'm sure Captain-sama will take you in... and pay you," she said, slowly. "But please, calm down, don't go starting a commotion now."

She then turned around and glanced back at the fight, noticing that it had apparently come to a stalemate as of yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:49 pm

( it is 5:30 pm ingame)

shenshe darted towards shadow flippings over him twisting throwing four knives downwards this was bad because as he twisted he drove the bullets in his chest further in then as he landed he caused pain in his chest causing him to stumble he didnt have to be beaten by bullets so he tried to make it look like he wasnt in pain and wasnt injured.

sheral moved all his pawns forwards then started to walk of letting shenshe fight for him as he went for a meal for himself for he hadnt eaten much lately.

erique sat and drew waiting for his sister to return hoping she would and had not just abandoned him and said she would return.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:52 pm

"One sword .. Kaze Giri !"
Shadow wanted to surprize Shenshe. He knew that Shenshe watched that attack before, so he was only using one sword, to give the impression this attack cant be done with only one. However, it could happen just as well, albeit weaker. It still was enough to knock the knives out of his way just enough, and as he dashes towards Shenshe, they merely scratch him, barely drawing blood. He prepares to uses "Side-cutter" but at the same time he thinks *Something was wrong here ...*
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Genshi heard some noises in the distance, the people surrounding were turning heads to. But it seemed due to fear, no one went to investigate. Genshi was bored with where he was, he decided to check things out. He followed the sounds to a group of people fighting, a couple of swordsmen fighting. He didn't want to get involved, but he kept watching, maybe he could learn something. He gripped is swords, in case he was mistaken for an ennemy.

Last edited by Genshi on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eyrot

Eyrot

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:20 pm

(sorry if the roleplay quality in this post is not good, but remember this is only my 2nd RP post since i have joined.)
Half way through his last mug of ale, which he drank quickly since he only had sea water to drink for the last month, Eyrot starts to smell a hint of blood in the air, and even though he was tipsy, he could still remember the fight happening outside, and because of this, he payed the bartender, payed to rent a room for the night, then slowly staggered out of the inn, so he wouldnt lose his balance.

upon exiting the inn, his vision was clearing up and it seem like he did actually smell blood earlyer, even though it was only a trickle of blood. "Hmmmm.... never thought my sence of smell was that strong." he thought to himself. upon noticing it only took him 10 minutes to drink 5 mugs of ale, and hes already starting to lose all signs of being drunk, he said to him self "man that ale is weak! I remember trying stronger stuff back in nightblade Village!" he then pulled out musical armaggedon and started playing a song that sounded like it should be used in a battle, thinking to himself, "Mabey this might add 'effect' to the battle. I just hope the two who are fighting don't get annoyed by the music and try attacking me."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:26 pm

((OOC, everyone, I ask you to now wait for Pathea's post before we resume, it is planned that way, thank you all.))
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Pathea's eyes widened as she watched the Captain fall suddenly. Her enhanced eyesight immediately spotted the wounds on his body and connected them to the incident this morning. When he had taken those bullets for her...

"God... no," she gasped out, before her amber orbs hardened into a steely orange, eyes narrowing. She had promised she would protect them - Shenshe and Erique. She would do so, no matter what. In a dramatic sequence, her right ankle raised itself so her foot was arched as if she was about to take a step, and then suddenly, she disappeared.

Well, not really. Anyone who was faster than, or as fast as, her would be able to track her. She just ran at incredible speed towards the scene of the battle, before suddenly coming in front of Captain Shenshe and spreading her arms in a cross. The Side-Cutter would strike her chest and cleave her straight through; there was no way she could block it yet or evade it.

She would take the hit for Captain-sama... she was going to die...

There was no other way, was it? She wanted to live a bit longer as part of this pirate crew. Oh well, there was no avoiding it now. She just hoped Captain-sama took good care of Erique. Looks like her life didn't get a chance to turn around after all. She had lived an entirely worthless life, getting herself raped, working for others, being bought, sold and exchanged like a chattel... but still; she was at least dying for someone she had attached to. At least she wasn't dying a slave, right?

((Insert Pathea's Will of D. theme song here))

Pathea... grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:14 pm

shenshe had fallen over and his chest was starting to bleed alot as he thought he was going to die he thought damn well its been a life to remember but then he noticed that pathea had gotten in the way he had enough strength to get up but not enough to stop the sword so he got scarred thinking that the person he was trying to protect was about to die
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:18 pm

*EEEEEEEEEH .. what the .. ?!!!* Shadow has managed to stop right before his katana touches Pathea's waist, or her at all. Good thing he had fast reflexes. However, it takes him a second to get what happened. "Out of my way you .... h-haaaaah ?!" Shadow's eyes widen "you are a woman ..." he says. Shadow had two things when it comes to women. First, he would never hit a woman. Second, especially after what happened that dark night, he has gotten somewhat bad with women, in the form of, feeling a bit, or a lot, akward, especially when someone was that closeby. He preserves himself though, and puts the katana back to its sheath. He notices the girl has her eyes closed so, he slightly pokes her head "Oi .. I didnt slashed you .." he says, feeling a bit akward. He then goes to walk past her "I am a bit busy .. so please get out of my way .." he is nervous, which makes him stupid enough to "forget" to consider she is Shenshe's ally ! However, seeing Shenshe down, he stops "He was injured already .. wasnt he ?" He asks Pathea, suddenly regaining his seriousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:44 pm

shenshe got up watching how shadow stopped his strike when pathea got in the way he had gotten scared but he stumbled over to pathea and hung onto her shoulder trying to keep on his feet.shenshe was so thankful that he had not struck her down he was willing to sell his life to shadow. shenshe said "do you want to join me? i will pay you" shenshe then grabbed a tissue trying to stop the bleeding and make him able to get his strength back so he could walk by him self.

sheral noticed another man he thought would join the fight so before that he walked over to genshi sourounding him with pawns and rooks saying "dont try and attack my new captain" sheral had a pistol at genshis forhead making sure genshi wouldnt run.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Genshi, turned to the man with the gun. He noticed he was surrounded suddenly.

"Oh god I'm captured. I could fight, but I'm to scared. Wait did he say Captain?"

The gears in his head started turning. Then stopped cause he made up his mind.

"I happen to be a pirate. Trapped on this island because, well my raft was destroyed and I can't swim. Let me join you guys." he asked.

He wanted to keep his devil fruit a secret until he was sure this guy was part of their crew. Genshi was getting excited, he had been stuck on this island for over 2 months. He completed his training not to long ago and he wanted to go out to sea as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:37 pm

GRace was utterly confused by all this. The dancer chick was running to sacrifice herself before she could react. The swordsman guy didnt hurt her and stopped midway. The other two who were the captain and chess guy were just plain weird.. and some new guy was in the fray? Her head was feeling dizzy from all this and then she sighed "Oh for gods sake, will someone hurry up and decide already!!! Im waiting here!!..... i mean please?" GRace really wanted to join a crew, if not the least she wanted was the money.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 am

Shadow turns and looks at Shenshe as he hugged Pathea, and his reactions, and then responds, with shadowy (both : cool, and guess what .. Shadow's shadowy eyes !) eyes ".. Shut up you idiot. I stopped cause she had nothing to do with it, I wouldnt strike an innocent person just cause she stoud in my way .. and I would never harm a woman. Also, you are injured .. I dont like fighting weakened men. After you get well I will so .. eh ?! And you asking me to ..." Shadow's talk was cut short cause a small explosion was heard close to where he, Shenshe's group, and the 2 other pirates were. Then the marines appeared, and 2 figures stand out.
"Looks like we found you .. Shenshe-boy .." - Commodore Byakou.
"And you seem to have some new friends ..!" - Captain X-Skull.
"Oh great .. marines ..." Shadow says instead of what he was saying. He then looks at Sheral, and then turns and talks to Pathea "Your friend is injured .. do you know how to fight ? Cause we will probably have to .. protect him .. !!" Shadow's protecting the man he was fighting moments ago ?!!

((OOC Ok guys, let's wait for Pathea to post now ok ? lol))
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Pathea wobbled slightly as it dawned to her that the man hadn't swung his blade and halted. Her eyes were still closed, but her other feline senses helped her be aware of that fact. She opened her eyes and looked at the main with a slightly teary expression, before she turned to her Captain-sama and quickly held him up onto his feet using by providing her shoulder as his support.

She placed a hand on his chest, before looking at the Marines that showed up. "I-I... I will...", she nodded, resolutely, before pushing Shenshe over to one of Sheral's pawns to help him. "He's hurt because of me," Pathea spoke, so quietly that no one but Shadow could have possibly heard her. Her blue mop of hair enshrouded her eyes in darkness, preventing the others from reading her emotions. The eyes were the door to the soul, they said.

"THEN I'LL HURT YOU FOR HIM!!!" she suddenly screamed out the Marines, before her body started to tremble and shake.

Pathea groaned, a terrible wail that echoed through the air as she crouched. Gleaming claws - weapons that could rend a human in two - burst forth from her finger tips, blacker than night, her jaw creaking in protest as incisors grew, filed to a razor point. Killing intent spiked in the surrounding area - feeling of rage and hatred and loathing - and Pathea raised her eyes, the once amber seas changing, morphing until all that remained was twin pools of spilt blood.

"You…" Pathea crouched, muscles taut as energy rippled through them, hungrily lapped up. Her clothes seemingly disappeared, replaced by black fur as her structure morphed into that of a feline's. A thin, black tail wavered behind her. "I'll rip you apart!"

And then she was flying through the air in her full-panther form, a ferocious roar escaping her jaws, a black blur of killing intent and power.

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Vpx6kk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:36 pm

shenshe was held up by one of the pawns and started to pull out the rounds placing them on the table as they came out as he watched his first crew mate start to fight. he then started to bandage his wound with tissues,string, water and whatever he could use to stop the bleeding and support his chest. shenshe had to make sure that he didnt have a dead crewmate. though he was able to walk barely unless he had support he was ready to defend pathea like she did for him.

sheral watched as shenshe fell onto a pawn then told the pawn to make sure shenshe was good. sheral then started to get angry he wasnt going to have his captain wounded .though he was used to being captain himself he knew he would have to help mainly because he had to make sure his captain didnt think was joining for the free ride so he sent 3 bishops to kill one of the marines so as he ordered them to they darted towards the marines. the pawns surrounding genshi picked him up shackled his arms and took him to sheral which sheral ordered them to show genshi to sheral as they did they dropped genshi infront of shenshe than placed two swords at genshi's neck then stated "he seeks to talk to you"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Shadow at first doesnt talk at what Pathea told him. *He did that for .. her ?* he thinks. Its been a long time since he met someone that would care that much for someone. Then he witnesses Pathea's transformation "Whoa .. you are a fruit user too .. !!" he says, somewhat shocked. He has found 2 Devil Fruit users just like that. He then puts his swords in frond of him "Alright, lets fight together miss, but try not to fall back ok .. ?" he grins. He then looks back at Shenshe and grunts a bit "You stay down idiot, look at you ..." he didnt had time to say more, as the 2 top marines just charged at him and Pathea at astonishing speed. "There goes !" he yells and prepares for combat.
For some reason, he started feeling he has to protect that man, and this woman fighting along side him, but he couldnt think about it now, there was gonna be a fight, and a tough one, apparently.

X-Skull, being a pure swordsman, dashes towards Shadow, while Byakou, swings something like a chain towards Pathea.
*There's something weird with that chain ..* is all Shadow manages to think before he clashes with X-Skull "Tsk .. those guys are tough !" he says and grins.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Genshi looked up.

"What is it? I'm not an enemy." he said, hoping to get himself freed.

"i may have to use my fruit power." he thought, the sword on his neck.

If he used his devil fruit powers now, he could save him. But he didn't want to hurt this guy, he may be a future crewmate. Genshi would hold back a bit longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:50 pm

erique as he drew he was taken by a stranger from behind saying "you are going to help me"
Kianothalion claped his hands and said in the most arsey way he could "i see a band of brigands have come to disturb this simple town" he came out of the shadows by the side of the fight as pathea darted by then continued "i know all of you must be brilliant fighters but this guy isnt" he pulled erique into full view holding a knife to his cheek "you know this boy right"

shenshe recognized erique as he did he had a sudden realization everyone around was getting in danger because he had been around them. he thought he was as dangerous to his friends in the day as he was in the night he stood up using his katana to make sure he didnt fall then said to genshi "help me and i will let you join me" he then nodded towards the pawns to unlock genshis shackles.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:11 pm

The shackles fell of Genshi's wrists. All he had to do was save this friend of theirs, and he was in. He unsheathed his swords and took aim. He swung his swords, sending two triangle tipped waves flying straight ahead of him, missing the others.

"Feels good after all that training." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:22 pm

kianothalion dodge and sped to another shadow then waggled his finger at genshi saying "i can play games all day i just hope the kid can as well" then kianothalion stroking the boys cheek knowily that he would cut his cheeks. then he sat down letting his opponent to do his next strick

erique as his cheek was slashed again he screamed in pain as the blades slide along his cheeks making 3 slits on his cheeks erique tried to be quiet so he wouldnt distract his big sister.

(lets now wait for shadow or pathea or nikz)
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Pathea roared, before lunging at the chain and grabbing it in her mouth. She let instinct drive her instead of intellect, as her strong fangs caught the chain and tugged on it, trying toc crush it to bits. Every chain had a weak link, after all, and the black panther trusted her animalistic instincts to guide her to that weak link.

Simulatenously, she used her feline neck strength to tug at the chain, in an attempt to pull the Marine towards her and maim the prey with her claws.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:53 pm

"Dai Slash !" A massive energy wave is sent from X-Skull heading towards Shadow, who narrowly evades the blow by leaping to the right "Tsk .. that guy's specialized on long range battle, if I get close I will have the upper hand .." he says. He then notices Pathea fighting *Mmmm .. she's interesting ..* he thinks, but then his eyes widen and .. "OI YOU, LET GO OF THAT CHAIN, ITS ... ?!!" Shadow gets striken by what appears to be a second smaller energy wave, hidden behind the initial "We are famous marines, for good reason brats .. we are STRONG !" X-Skull laughs.
Byakou smirks "Baka .." he says. When he says that, the chain starts to glow a bit oddly. "You think I would have a weapon like that for no reason .."
As Shadow tries to shrug off the attack, he watches as the chain itself starts exploding "CRAP !" he says, knowning Pathea has only moments to evade the blast, or else she would get injured, at the same time wondering if she can even think reasonably in her beast form.

(OOC I didnt called a hit cause well, Pathea's fast, she may have evaded it completely, its up to you xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next