One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Shadow blinks a bit, somewhat confused at first about all those things Pathea said. Once he tells him to "forget that" and looks away, he scratches his head and laughs a bit. But it wasnt laughing at her, or anything bad, it felt like something .. kind. He waits a bit, before he talks "Hmmmm .. the heart eh ? I suppose that .. well scratch the suppose, I think you are right. Very well ... I dont have anything else to do anyway so, Ima team up with ya !" he suddenly realizes he was way too soft and kind, not to mention he also just now felt a slight warmness on his cheeks. So, he coughs and adds "Hmmm, untill .. I change my mind and take off, so dont get too attached to my supreme sword skills !!" he says, trying to make it seem as if he doesnt care much.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:52 pm

sheral walked over to pathea and said "where is the captain?" he grinned and then turned and said "if he has deserted us im going to hunt down that arsehole and slice him to giblets then feed him to the sharks" sheral was in need of a way to get rid of his rage from not playing chess in 2 weeks he was twitching then got back on his horse and got all the troops and put them into regiments and told them "we might get to have fun soon" sheral was not in a mood to be touched and he was going to kill anyone who slightly annoyed him he was going to vent his rage or play chess his eye was twitching.

Erique hid behind pathea and said "who are these people?" erique was very scared and he didnt want to talk to them. erique made sure he had everything then held onto pathea very scared of these new people.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Genshi wasn't paying attention, after hearing his name in the crew list, his ears went to him repeating 'i'm in the crew'. He came back to reality when Shadow finished talking. He quickly became focused again.

"Anyway, you were talking about a note right?" he asked, hoping that he hadn't imagined that part.

If they were leaving soon, he had to get his bag ready.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:50 am

Pathea giggled a bit at Shadow's antics, before turning to Sheral and Genshi. "We'll meet Captain-sama tomorrow at the Bar," she explained, smiling at them. She looked at Sheral, a resolute look crossing her eyes. "Captain-sama will NOT ditch us," she reassured, firmly. She did not know what they were, but she strongly believed that Captain Shenshe had his reasons for not meeting them at night.

She looked up at the stars, trying to judge the time of the night. She then looked down and turned towards them again. "Look, we all need to find a place to stay for the night. I suggest we split up so more Marines don't show up and attack us. Let's meet at the local bar tomorrow morning at nine," she said, nodding at everyone. Whoever truly wished to join the Day Moon Pirates would meet up with them tomorrow. This way they all got some time to think through their choice, since she couldn't find the Captain before tomorrow anyways.

Pathea turned around and smiled at Erique. "These are our new nakama, Erique," she smiled. "Don't worry, they're all nice people." She explained, ruffling his hair slightly before taking his hand in hers. She turned around and waved at the would-be Day Moon Pirates, before turning around and heading away to find a place to stay for the night.

------------

Next Day...

Pathea found herself, fully clad in black in the protection offered by her abaya and niqab, with Erique by his side. She looked around the bar she was standing in, trying to find where Captain-sama or the rest of the crew had disappeared to. She knew they wouldn't recongize her like this, since her face was covered by her veil. But still, they would at least be able to recognize Erique and besides, she would recognize them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:30 pm

(8:50)
shenshe slashed the barmans throught before shouting"you do not charge me for a drink i ordered you dont deserve to talk to me" while he said this the barman died. he went to sit down with the bottle of very expensive wine he bought and drank it in one. when the night changed to day he glowed as bright as the sun then his swords murged into one katana he grabbed it swung it around just for kicks then looked around the bar then he noticed erique with a women clad in black he prosumed to be pathea and said "hey pathea how are you?". he stumbled over to her as he had not slept for 48 hours then sat down cleaning the barmans blood of his katana then shapened it.

erique stood next to pathea waiting to see what he was doing there then as shenshe changed from night form to day form in full veiw of everyone then came over he tugged on patheas arm and said "theres our captain."

Last edited by valawsedit on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:24 pm

((Vala, Shenshe spooks me dammit ! xDD ))

During the night, Shadow spent a good amount treating his wounds. "Grrrr .. that shitty bastard .. a bit deeper and he'd freaking gut me !" he looks next to him. The unconsious and still tied up Kianothalion is next to him. "I really dont know why I took ya here .. oh well, I will just let you once I leave." he carries on patching himself up.

Once the sun is up, Shadow gets up, he hadnt slept a lot, but he didnt mind, he thought he'd just sleep later on. Probably on that "Shenshe's" ship, if he had one, he thought to himself. After a while he reaches the place where they are supposed to meet, to find Shenshe, Pathea and Erique there. He nods at them. *Hmmm .. I am not so sure if I can trust that man ... I have heard stories about him. The girl seems like a really good person thought ..* he thinks, while he approaches them.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Genshi had fallen asleep on his bag, looking over everything several times, making sure nothing was forgotten. When the morning sun hit his face, he woke up immediatly. He rubbed his eyes and grabbed a kanteen of water from his bag. Taking a sip to wash out his mouth. He remembered that he had to meet the others at a pub or something. He got up and gathered his things. When he got to the location, he let out a yawn and found everyone sitting at a table.

''I'm here, so this is everyone?'' he asked, still a bit tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:52 am

shenshe got up and said "who the hell are you people?if you know pathea come with me" shenshe then made his way to his ship it was huge then he said "not that big really" as he got onto it he walked around it to the kitchen when he reached the kitchen he fell flat on his face asleep just after he said "im hungry"
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:27 am

Chapter 1 ~ End

Preview Chapter 2: After the Day Moon Pirates assemble, they arrive at Ohara, the Island of Scholars. What's this? The 60 million belli pirate of West Blue, Edward Nigma, attempts to quench his thirst for knowledge. Ohara is in trouble. Pathea turns on the Day Moons, and does this mysterious man who seems to know her have something to do with it? What's with the dancing zombie and the assassin-doctor, and will they help the Day Moons get Pathea back? Next time, on Day Moon Pirates the Second Chapter: Adventure on Ohara, Hearts and Minds!
Link: Hearts and Minds
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 am

Grace followed along quietly ((Just to state she is there as well))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6