One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Meanwhile, on another area of the town, a young man is standing on top of a small ledge and is drinking from a relatively large, by large being 3 times the size of his head, bottle of sake. He takes a large gulp and then throws the "bottle" away. He walks away and goes to a store, grabbing a large fruit and as he walks away and the owner goes to yell at him, the person throws him a coin "There .." he says and walks away. After he eats it, he stretches a bit and then puts his hand over his swords. "Another day .. lets see who we hunt today ... !!"
- "Shadow" , real name, Riko Phoenix, bounty hunter.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Pascià

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Pathea smiled warmly down at Erique. "How can I? I can understand how you feel... you're like a little brother to me," she said, sniffing once more, before wiping away whatever annoying tears that had flowed out with the sleeve of her makeshift veil. She stroked Erique's head gently before going to her food as it was brought to her.

She realized that they had not ordered anything for Erique, so Pathea simply pushed her plate towards him. "Eat, you need it more than I do," she said, smiling warmly again. She was really hungry, but like she said, Erique needed the food more than she did. She was probably gonna force him to take a bath later too. He stunk... and with all the exotic perfume that Pathea had on herself, she really didn't like bad smells.

Besides, she could make her food by herself. She did not need to put pressure on Captain-sama's wallet for more food. So, she simply covered her body in the robe he had given her again, once again fashioning it so it covered her entire body until just below her kneecaps, except her eyes so she could see and her hands. She decided to be ready to move out as soon as Shenshe finished his food.

Last edited by Pathea on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm

erique heard what she said and couldnt believe that she treated him as a brother. as the food was pulled towards him, he said confused "this is my food" the very idea of things being given to him so freely was completely foreign. then he started to eat slowly so if this wasnt for him, he didnt eat to much before he was told it was for him and attack him. he did so as shenshe got up.

shenshe finished up he food and put his swords and other weapons over his shoulder. As he prepared to leave he said "you ready because we are leaving now". as shenshe got up and waited to go.

sheral rode through town then he heard the fight was over and had been for a while as he heard this he got dissapointed. as sheral decided to head back to harbour and get a hard drink then leave. as sheral rode back he noticed a someone trying to steal his ship as he did he sent 10 pawns led by a bishop to deal with them hoping his side would win. as he left them to do what he wanted to entered a pub called the stormy moon as he did he got a table defended himself with rooks and got a drink.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Shadow is walking around the town, and he now seems a bit bored "Teeeh, this town's so boring, there doesnt seem to be any bounty heads at all. " he talks to himself but continues to walk around hoping his luck would change. He was running out of money, and he didnt really had enough to go somewhere else so, he had to find some bounty head to capture. Shadow didnt really enjoyed the job of a bounty hunter but, after the loss of his crew, he still hasnt gotten totally over it, and he still cant trust others. As he is thinking what he will do, he notices someone running away and some pawns chasing him ? *Huh ? .. WHAT THE HELL ?!* he thinks. But then he reconsiders *That must be a fruit user's job .. maybe some pirate. If he has a power then he might have a good bounty too ! Alright, I need the money.* he thinks again and decides to look around for that person.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Pathea looked at her Captain and nodded. "Yeah," she stood up, her jewelerry once again giving that characteristic jingling sound that it always did. She looked at Erique and nodded to him as he finished his food, helping him get up before grabbing his hand. She looked at her Captain, with a smile on her face, although it wasn't visible due to her veil.

"Let's go, Captain-sama," was all she said, before she wordlessly followed Shenshe out the door, towards what she assumed would be her new home, with her new adoptive little brother in toe. As she walked, there was a distinct tone to the jingling of her anklets. Normally, they seemed to reflect what would be a sad tune; but now it was as if Pathea was walking with more confidence and delight than she had ever felt before and the ringing metallic sound of her foot jewellery seemed to reflect her lively gait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:11 pm

shenshe made his way to the shore,with his crew in toe, as he did he saw a guy being chased down by stone soldiers. when he got to the harbour he said "what would you like to do?" as shenshe sat on a crate infront of both his crew members waited for an answer.
Erique left the restaurant with pathea as he followed her down the roads he kept close behind still scared of the rest of the people as he did he held what little he did own and tried not to draw any attetion to himself .as he followed pathea he said "where are we planning to go?"
after sheral had gotten slightly drunk to calm himself after being lonely and annoyed he left the bar with his phalanx of troops with him making sure he wasnt targeted. as he took up half the street he ordered most of his soldiers to go to his ship except for a couple of stone bishops who marched next to him as he rode on a stone horse.

Last edited by valawsedit on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:18 pm

"Oi you .. !" Shadow yells to Sheral, he is some distance behind him. He slowly walks towards him "Are you a pirate .. ?" he calmly asks him, while he slowly puts his hands on the handles of his katanas, ready to pull them out of their sheaths. "I can see you are a .. Devil fruit user." he also adds and raises his eyebrown. He is quite sure that he has a pirate in frond of him, and he speculates that he must have a decent bounty, to be a fruit user and so on.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:55 am

Pathea noticed Erique being scared as he tagged along behind her, so she reached out and took his hand in hers. She gave him a smile and a comforting squeeze with her hand, before pulling him along. The only evidence she had smiled through her veil was an upwards turning of her eyes, though, due to her mouth being hidden.

She then looked forward as the Captain walked, before answering Erique's question. "We're Pirates now, Eri-kun, you and I," she said. "Captain Shenshe-sama is where our allegiences lie. We have to follow him wherever he goes and do all he asks, without question, until we die. He saved our lives, after all, we owe them to him..." she iterated it to her little brother slowly.

Tea's face fell anime-style as Shenshe sat down on a crate and asked them what to do.

Insert typical One Piece anti-climax sound effect ("tungggggg!") here.

"Uh... er... erm... I don't know... you're the Captain, Captain-sama. You tell us what to do...," she said, softly so as not to offend her Savior, albeit with her amber orbs wide in a comical expression. If Captain Shenshe was gathering a crew, then he obviously had a goal. So why was he asking them what to do?

Pathea's head snapped towards the direction of the manly voice her feline senses picked up. "Oi you .. !" was what she had heard, loud and clear, even from her direction. All cats had enhanced senses, after all and some of those Devil Fruit abilities of hers passed on to her human form as well. "Captain-sama, look..." Pathea said, tapping a blue-painted fingernail on Shenshe's shoulder to divert his attention towards the Bounty Hunter and the One-Man Army.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:03 pm

sheral sat there and created a king who screamed in a special language so no one could understand but an unbearible wail "TROOPS GET HERE NOW YOU ARE ORDERED TO GET HERE NOW!" luckly just before this sheral placed earplugs in to avoid sound as the wailing stoped he removed them and said "yes i am a pirate and my guess is that you are a bounty hunter or marine. so i just have to kill you mwa ha ha" sheral then just waited for his big squad (about 15 big) to arrive as they marched through the streets pushing people in the way out of the way.

shenshe clutched his ears as the wail continued when it stopped he saw an big squad march his way he pulled pathea and erique of the road and main street to make sure to not get in the way he then said to pathea "ok i dont know if he will need my help but a pirate would help this crew and we need more people."

erique nodded as he was told what was happening by his new big sister. when the wait happened he gripped tightly to pathea in pain when he was suddenly pulled out of the way of the warriors by shenshe he started to trust him a little for helping him and letting him join his crew.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Shadow doesnt seem worried a lot "I see .. and well, I am and I am not. So, whats your bounty boy ?" he asks. He takes off both his katanas, but he still doesnt take any battle pose and seems to be quite relaxed. "Kill me ? .. You are a funny one, arent you ?" he says and confidently smirks, raising one of his eyebrowns again.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:12 pm

The Dancing Panthress watched with eyes the size of dinner plates as the began engaging in a fight. Once again, all the other sailors and fisherman in the harbor scattered and went away, running for their lives at the battle scene that was inevitably going to occur. The bellydancer gulped, before following Shenshe to the safe zone that he led her to.

She looked at her leader as he explained his idea, a determined expression crossing her petite face as she nodded. "I'll help too..." To be honest, the panthress wasn't feeling too right about this whole thing. She never expected to get into a life and death battle so soon after joining the pirates. Truth be told, Pathea hated fighting. Ever since she had eaten the devil fruit, though, there was an unavoidable... wild thing... inside her, that had gotten her into quite a lot of trouble in the past few days... and who wanted to maim and gnash...

Still, it was not that Pathea was not skilled enough even without relying on her devil fruit. "I'll..." as she took the stance of the Dancing Panthress, she immediately realized that her little brother couldn't fight and was still in harm's way. She looked Erique and pulled him deeper into the crate docks, going to find a place for him to hide in while Captain-sama engaged with the One-Man Army and the Bounty Hunter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:23 am

sheral's squad formed around him as a chess board he climbed the roof of the closet building and said "well my bounty is 3000 and of course im not going to kill you my troops are" sherals pawns then marched one step forwards readying there swords waiting for combat

erique followed his sister to wherever he was being hidden he sat in the hiding spot wondering what was going to happen now but whatever it was he trusted his sister so if there was a reason he knew it would be a good one.

shenshe walked over to the man commanding the squad and his opponent and sat on a building opposite the commander. he shouted "come on dont fight join me" this was most probably not going to work but it was worth a try before a fight started he then put his hand on a katana.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:03 am

Grace was again cooking. She moved the pan with force and was sweating heavily in the heat. She sighed as she remembered being lost from her pirate crew. She couldn't believe the luck she had. And of course there was the fact that now she was alone and no longer in her hometown having to fend for herself now, cooking in this place which was nothing like the restaurant she cooked for in her hometown. The boss wasn't as nice either. She wanted to go out to sea again and live her dreams as a pirate. Instead she found herself back at square one. Maybe the grandline wasnt meant for her.

As soon as Grace thought that, she realised that the people at table 12 didnt pay for their food. Grace then motioned to her boss "Lunch break!!! ill be back later!!" Grace then threw her apron aside adn ran off as her boss shouted "YOU MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK GIRL!!!" Grace sighed as she ran, she didnt want to work anymore, she wanted to be a pirate, but who would take her?

As she ran she saw some strange guy standing by himself looking rather menacing and a bunch of people who looked like the customers who didnt pay. Grace wondered a bit and came to the conclusion that they were trying to gang up on that swordsman guy. She then came from behind and then yelled "OI!! You people dont pay for your meal and now you attack some random guy? Pffttt, i dont know who you people are, but pay for your meal now... or ill pound the living snot out of you!!!!!" Grace put on her steel knuckles , now completely ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:21 am

"3000 ?!" Shadow has, surprized and with a somewhat goofy reaction *Thats so low .. its not even half the money I need maaan !* he thinks to himself. However, he does take a battle stance "You are so low .. but I still wont say no to a fight .. ! On guard !" Shadow dashes towards Sheral's pawns "Those things look .. breakable !" he says and slashes into the air 2 meters away from the pawn closest to him. Then the stone pawn's head is slashed off its body. Shadow prepares to start a barrage of attacks, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 am

Pathea found an open and empty box of crates and immediately ushered Erique in, helping push him into it. Once he was inside, she squeezed Erique's hand tightly and looked at him in the eyes. "Eri-kun, we're in a fight... things might get painful, but no matter what happens don't come out of here until I myself come to pick you up, okay?" with that, she lowered her black niqāb before landing a kiss on his cheek.

She then got out and jumped on top of one of the boxes line of crates around the docks in a single leap, running towards where all the action was taking place, leaping from box to box as her blue anklets jingled melodiously with each step. Pathea was very fast, mostly as a result of her abilities but also because of her personal training. Not quite Soru-speed just yet, but she did show potential.

Discarding her abaya as she ran and throwing the black robe in a place where she could soon find it again, the blue-haired bellydancer flipped into the air and landed on the ground, a short distance from where the actual fight itself was taking place. As soon as she was about to rush in, she suddenly picked up a sound and a second later she spotted Grace.

"OI!! You people dont pay for your meal and now you attack some random guy? Pffttt, i dont know who you people are, but pay for your meal now... or ill pound the living snot out of you!!!!!"

The Dancing Panthress turned around and watched as the jade-eyed bubblegum-haired newcomer put on her brass knuckles. Oh, brass knuckles... Pathea knew what those were. She shivered just looking at them. Her Master used to have his more powerful slaves hit her straight into her abdomen with those, whenever she "misbehaved". Pathea growled animalistically, unusually sharp canines showing, before she shoved her devil fruit-induced tendencies to the back of her mind. She wouldn't resort to losing herself to that... that alternate personality of an animal... if she didn't have to.

Anklets jingling as the barefoot bellydancer walked forth and stood between the boys and the walking bubblegum, amber eyes bore into jade, the two females staring each other down. Pathea had a casual stance, not showing any signs of being a fighter just yet. She didn't want to fight if she didn't have to. She just wanted to help the man who saved her life. If this could be settled peacefully she would do it no questions asked. She clenched her fists. "Please, do not disturb Captain-sama. He's trying to recruit some people for his crew. Who are you, and what do you mean by 'pay'? Pay for what?"

Last edited by Pathea on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:12 pm

sheral sent another wave of pawns at shadow then shot a round at his forehead. as he laid down again getting bored fighting was boring he would do just to find fun in it he wanted to find all the stratergies he could to beat marines better and faster.

shenshe noticed a woman shouting at him then he noticed pathea shouting at her he would help pathea if she needed it but he decided to get crew members now. he then appeared behind sheral from moving fast. he said "want help?"

erique listened to what his sister told him and did what he was told he tried to get a little attention as he could as he drew and made sure he waited for pathea to return back to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Grace growled back at the woman who was standing in front of her. What was with those clothes? That appearance... a dancer perhaps? It seemed to unruly and strange, and did she say captain? That itself was music to Graces ears. But she still didnt like the way this lady was talking to her.

Grace then clenched her fist "Look here lady, your 'captain' didnt pay the bill for the food he ordered, so i came here looking for him, and is this how you recruit people? Seems like a weird way to do it.... so get out of my way, and let me talk to your captain!!!" Grace was pissed to the core, her fists were out and ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Shadow ducks down to evade the shot and then jumps in frond "This is gonna go boring if you keep doing that !" He starts slashing Sheral's pawns "Kaze Giri !" he knocks the remaining away and jumps at great speed towards Sheral "I dont wanna waste too much energy on a 3,000 head ! Side-cutter !" Shadow sents slash, mostly in the form of a pointy shockwave, to try and slash Sheral in the waist region.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:45 am

Pathea could not help but feel like slapping herself. Leave it to Captain Shenshe to not end up paying. Then again, maybe because he was a pirate he was not used to coughing up any money. Still, the blue-haired bellydancer noticed the angry vibes radiating off of this girl in waves and she did not want to be on the receiving end of those brass knuckles. But she also could not let her interfere in Captain-sama's fight yet. That meant she had no choice but to unsheathe her claws.

Raising her arms, she narrowed her amber eyes at Grace. Here was one more attempt at a peaceful reconciliation. "Look, I promise we'll pay you after the fight is over, okay? Captain-sama probably just forgot. I'm sorry about that. Just don't mess up things right now. You can't talk to Captain-sama, he's busy," at the last sentence, Pathea spread her arms wide, as if blocking the path to Shenshe, Sheral and Shadow with her body.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:25 am

shenshe looked over at pathea and saw she was getting into a fight he wanted to protect her but right now he was busy he would help if it was needed. he block shadows attack and pushed him away so he could continue talking to commander "whats your name and i will help you more if you join me"

sheral created a rook but it took to long to grow but then shenshe protected him and then started to talk to him he said "my names sheral and fine just kill this prick" sheral created a chessboard of troops then got very very hungry.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 am

Shadow looks over Shenshe "I know you .. you have a .. 20,000,000 bounty !" *Excellent, thats more than enough to get off this place and buy a small boat !* he thinks to himself. He stabs both katanas to the ground and cracks his hands "Dont you ignore me buddy .. now, get ready cause I will go 100% on both of you .. mufufufu .. !" he picks up his swords and smiles, the smile gives off a feeling that he is eager to battle that man, who he knows he is a lot stronger than that Sheral person.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:01 am

Grace mused this for a bit and then raised her fist, "Hmmph, how do i knowi can trust you? Knowing you people, you might all be waiting to stab me in the back when i turn around!! And , are you guys a pirate crew? ..... i would like to join...... can i join?" Grace wanted to see if this crazy request would work, most likely she wouldnt get another chance at this, she decided its better to try.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:40 am

Pathea could not help but blink with wide eyes at the suddenly revealed request. So here was a girl, with a perfectly stable job in the city, wanting to become a pirate? What was up with that? Still, Pathea could not judge. Same could be said about her, couldn't it? Why was someone with as perfect a body as hers joining a crew of money-hungry sea thieves? She sighed, looking down at her toes, before looking up at Grace again.

"I don't understand... first you want us to pay, then you want to join us?... But, its not my call. Its Captain-sama's choice. We do need more members but..." she trailed off, turning around to look behind them. Then she remembered that the foremost importance of a crewmember to any crew was what service they could provide. It was the first question Shenshe had asked her, after all.

"What are your talents?" the blue-haired bellydancer asked politely, taking a few steps towards her jade-eyed gender-fellow. "What are your talents? What do you think you could do on our ship?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:50 am

GRace then sighed, what a mess she got herself in. Now what was she going to do. Then she decided right there while standing proud "i still want you to pay for the meal!!! And then i want to join!! Its been my dream to be pirate after all!!! I wanna sail the seas and fight marines and pirates and villains!!! I also want treasure and... oh wait.. talents?"

Grace then grinned and said "Well for one thing im a good navigator, learnt everything about the sea and the weather and all that, so when i you go to the grandline, you will need me, and then im also a cook, as you can see. I have experience cooking as well, so i know nutrition and ways to keep our crew hydrated!!!" Grace felt good, it sounded like a good speech to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:20 am

shenshe grabbed his katana and said "why fight the end is going to be the same why not join me?" shen she said this as he walked behind shadow. readying his swords so if shadow didnt co-operate he would kill him quickly.

________________________________________________________----

sheral got up and brushed down starting to make his troops get into formation and making sure they were like an actual chess board and sent one pawn 3 foot forward waiting for shadow to do his turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next