One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:50 pm

erique got scared as the marine was about to attack pathea but as grace saved her. he froze then unfroze as he was pushed by pathea he said "dont get hurt please dont get hurt"

shenshe stood upright grabbing both his swords before quickly slashing the guts of the marines next to him then the throat of the one infront of him he searched there bodies and found a bandage which he used to cover his chest . as shenshe thought about what was he was going to do and he had to remember what happened during the day for his day and night form felt the other form was a dream. he could remeber his note his crewmembers and the fight and he had to make sure he wasnt seen by his crew in this form. so shenshe thought his ship he hadnt shown them that yet had he, but he made sure he wasnt seen so he left to meditate and stumbled to the forest near the village to do that.

kianothalion said " i aint letting you have the glee of killing me and ruining my honour" kianothalion shouted "FIRE" as he grabbed a knife and did seppukan as he nealed down with his last breath he said "the marines have your captain".
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Genshi looked around. Shadow was angry, seeing as he wounded Kiano, he was seriously gonna kill someone. He didn't really care about the marines,he turned to look at the two Byakou had as opponents. Could they handle themselves? If they couldn't they wouldn't have been pirates. He had an Idea.

''Oi, i can handle the marines if you can hold this guy down.'' he told Shadow,
with Kianos wounds, he wouldnt get far.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Shadow
Shadow nods "Alright, I will manage .. just make sure I dont get hit by those morons." he says and as he does, he grabs Kianothalion and slams his head on the ground, pinning him "Dont think you will die that easily !" he firmly holds him down.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 pm

"Alright, here I go." he said, letting go of Kianothalion. He unsheathed his other sword .

He dashed up and started attacking the marines, he took out most of them before they started using their guns. They started shooting, but the bullets got caught in his armor. He felt some pain, but it had subsided. He used his swords to take the rest out afterwards.

"Anyone else wanna fight?" He shouted, in case other marines where close by.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:30 am

Grace panted as she adjusted herself after punching the marine "huh? What are you talking about baka? We are nakama right? Im suppose to be on your crew... oh wait... was that confirmed yet? Oh well, who cares right? Im not in a good mood anyway, so lets beat this tako and get moving?" Grace then slammed her fist together making a loud noise "Lets f**king kill this fool!!" Grace completely forgot at this point she was facing a marine officer, she didnt care, instead she just charged and aimed two punches one at the gut of the man and the other was at the face of the marine.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:20 am

Once again seemingly flickering away from vision, Pathea, while still entirely human but with elongated fangs and claws and slit eyes, charged towards Byakou on all fours as her partner and newest crew-mate attempted to punch him. Reaching as close to the Marine as she could, Pathea suddenly stopped as she was an elbow's length away from the Marine.

"Hip Bump!"

Moving at rapid speeds, she assumed a basic bellydancing stance before thrusting her right hip straight out to the side and slightly up, attempting to utilize her superhuman strength and speed to their full advantage. She moved as if she was bumping a door shut with her hip and putting a little snap into it, with her hip going for a crash straight into the Marine's torso. A seemingly weak attack - what could someone do with their hips, right? - or so they thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:25 am

Byakou
Byakou moves to the left and passes next to Grace, using a Shigan towards her in the process. He then notices Pathea was too close to evade, but seeing her attack, he is confused *Why is she dancing ? Is that to distract me ?* he thinks, and is hit in the chest *Oh well, if she's stupid enough to dance for me then ... UUHHHRR ?!!* Byakou's face goes comecally K.O'ed as he is thrown away, surprized that the attack was that strong.

Shadow
"Hehe, not bad, whats your name ?" Shadow asks Genshi, while still holding Kianothalion down firmly, and with his hands on his back, making Kianothalion unable to move at all.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:59 am

Dust clouds shot up a bit as Pathea's bare foot dragged across the ground, the friction causing some sound to emit and heating it up slightly as she assumed a basic beginning bellydancing stance and stood there, glaring at Byakou who had been shot away with amber cat-like slits for eyes. She tensed and untensed her elongated nails slightly, growling at him with clenched teeth.

"Don't underestimate me. I may have been a slave, but I pack a punch."

She then crouched and assumed a "Gear Second stance", with one hand resting on a bare knee and one fist resting on the ground, blue mop-shaped hair shielding the rest of her face from view. When it raised, despite still being human, she let out a feral roar before sprinting towards Byakou at top speed yet again, her arms spread wide like air-plane wings, claws pointing towards the Commodore.

She suddenly pushed her hips out sensually, before twisting and swivelling them in a manner that would have caught Byakou's attention and distracted him. Then she blurred out, attempting to slash Commodore Byakou across the chest with her claws in an X-shaped mark. "Hip Twist!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:03 am

Byakou
"Grrrr !!!" Byakou jumps backwards and bends to the left, narrowly escaping Pathea's attack. While still, her claws managed to scratch his cheek deep enough to cause a good deal of blood splatter "It wont work again, I dont care about you anymore, you die NOW ! SHIGAN !!" at his position, with Pathea still above him, he attempts to strike her right on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Grace was hit by the shigan and fell down clutching her shoulder "GAHHHH, It hurts, GODDAMN IT!!!" She was in alot of pain, what was that? Some sort of martial art? A weapon? What the hell was that? She had never seen a attack of such high calibre before. But Pathea was also beating up this guy quite well. She was strong. But Grace cursed "Like hell.. im gonna lie down here and die you f**king BAKA!!!!!" Grace reacted to the shigan first. It was like a powerful bullet which could pierce the skin. But she predicted her density of an increased punch with more power would blow it away. So right where he did shigan she dashed in between and smashed the shigan with 3 punches back to back "TRIPLE HAMMERRRRR!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:01 pm

kianothalion grabbed took his claw and rammed it into shadows arm which was holding him down he then shouted " Why can i not have my honour or is it not allowed to keep my honour?" he then rolled side ways he though to himself he had 10 minutes (1more posts). he was going to finish this fight and kill this man before this fight was over.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Shadow
While surprized that Kianothalion managed to strike despite all that, Shadow remains calm and smacks him, since he didnt got up yet, mostly due to his injuries, with his leg, right on Kianothalion's face, once again pinning him on the ground. Some blood flows and drips down from Shadow's arm. "I am really tired of that game .. and you said everything we need to know so ..." He then thinks *That idiot's talking nonsense .. is he trying to die ? Well, not on my swift .. !!* he looks down at him "Are you implying you are gonna die .. ?" he asks him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Kianothalion answered by saying "yes i will die with honour, not live without it." he then grabbed 6 knives in both hands throwing all twelve into the air hopefully hitting shadow but will hit him. after he threw the knives after all the injuries he fell unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Genshi turned to see the knives flying towards Shadow, he got hit again so he had to do something. He ran up in front of him and held out his arms. The knives made impact on his armor.

''Call me Genshi, whats yours?'' he asked wincing at the pain. It did't hurt much but it still did something.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:23 am

Byakou
Byakou spins away and grabs his hand "You .. you stupido !! You broke my finger ! Grrr !!" Byakou draws a pair of really well-ornamented flintlocks "Those are GH-8, a brand new model .. designed for excellent accouracy ! die !" he fires towards both Pathea and Grace.

Shadow
Shadow didnt had to to anything, since Genshi stopped the attack. He looks at Genshi and grins "Nice to meet you, Genshi .. call me, Shadow .. !!" he then has a look at the marines, some are aiming again, some draw swords, since they saw that bullets dont work well on Genshi. "Let's beat those fools and go find where the others went, shall we ?" he suggests. With Kianothalion unconsious, he could finally focus on the marines.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:15 am

He chuckled, Genshi had a good feeling about this guy.

"Let's go." he said

he removed the knives from his clay and, with swords in hand, jump forwards to attack the marines.

"These guys are stronger than I thought." he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:31 am

((Pathea's Battle Theme: Sexy BitchCat))

"GRACE-CHAN!" Pathea yelled out as Grace was hit by the Shigan. She couldn't understand how someone could do so much damage with just a finger and her eyes flashed blood red in rage at the Commodore. How dare he hurt her friend!? Still, when Grace came in and saved her from the same attack using her Triple Hammer, Pathea grinned and continued with her Hip Twist, gashing the Commodore across the chest before flipping away and landed on all fours towards his sides.

Claws snapping, she rushed towards the Commodore on all fours. Mid-rush she quickly slipped into her complete panther form, granting her superior speed and agility. She dodged the bullets using her feline grace, as despite his boasts this wannabe-Commodore really couldn't be all that accurate with a broken finger and a large painful gash across his chest. She rushed towards him as she dodged his fires, before leaping onto him with her claws extended towards him. Mid-jump she morphed into her humanoid form, still keeping the claws, trying to land another claw mark on him, this time two vertical ones.

"Shunretsugeki!" she said, naming the attack on the spot.

Last edited by Pathea on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:51 pm

erique was trying to think of what to do and how he would do it. he noticed the fight raging in front of him. he thought a good thing to do would try and be safe. erique started to run out of the alley he climbed his way onto the roof then climbed along the roofs and made his way half way across town he then hid back where he started trying not to get himself hurt.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

shenshe is meditating in the forest thinking of what to do next

______________________________________________________________________________________________

sheral got of his chair and marched over to where the fight was taking place and created another king which screamed in a way which would cause lots of pain to all those who could hear and as it had a range of the size of the town everyone could here it.if you could understand it , it would be saying "COME HERE." within five minutes all the rooftops and alley entrances with 2 layers of pawns. behind this wall of pawns there was a wave of bishops , rooks and knights. sheral waited to see what the marine would do. sheral was pissed if he couldnt play chess soon he was going to kidnap everyone he can to play with them. he then yelled "play or die". not allowing eriques escape

Last edited by valawsedit on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:39 pm

(edited post)
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:08 am

Genshi punched the marine closest to him, the others starting using their swords on him, but using his free hand, blocked their attacks. He counted about 4 of them. He pulled his fist out of the marines face and, using his sword, cut the rest of them across the chest.

"Man, these guys are pretty weak." he thought to himself.

Genshi started choking. The clay mask he had made cut off his breath after a time. That was his weakness. He receded the clay off his face, breathing heavily.

"Gotta work on that." he said
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Shadow
A marine jumps from behind, trying to slice Genshi the moment he showed he was weakened, but then Shadow attacks that marine and takes him out "Take that as a token of appreciation for backing my ass up !" Shadow says and grins. He then looks around, the marines start leaving, maybe someone ordered them, but he didnt really cared. He grabs Kianothalion and talks to Genshi "Let's go find that Panther girl now ..."

Byakou
After some more fighting, Byakou falls down, filled with injuries and a goofy K.O'ed expression. "So strong for their beauty .." he numbles and passes out.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:35 pm

((Day Moon Pirates Total Pwn'age Theme: Protectors of the EarthSea))

Pathea landed on the ground, silver-blue anklets jingling melodiously with her arms spread out, the bellydancer in a single-knee crouch position. Her blue mop of hair overshadowed her eyes in a veil of darkness, Byakou falling down behind her in a heap of sheer stupidity. All in all, this was one of those awesome dramatic One Piece moments where the victory music began playing and the main character had entirely owned his enemy.

Pathea then turned around and stood up, turning around and looking at Grace and Erique. She smiled at them. She did not know how, or why, but it appeared that the amber eyed bellydancer had just found herself something she had never thought she could find.

Family.

She then grabbed Erique, hoisting him onto her back, nodding at Grace to have her follow her and flickering away at high speeds. She still had something to do. She had to tell the others about the meeting with Captain-sama. Mid-way, Pathea grabbed her previously discarded abaya and niqab, made out of the robe that Captain Shenshe had given her, before continuing on.

A few moments later, she landed in front of Shadow, Genshi and the others. "Hello, erm..." She let Erique on his feet again, before looking up at them with amber orbs and a red tinge on her cheeks. Damn it, the bellydancer didn't know how to talk to these people. Her past had left her socially inept. Oh well, she had to do it. Taking a deep breath and shyly twiddling her fingers, the blue-haired freed slave spoke up.

"All of you who... wish to join the Day Moon Pirates, I have a message from Captain-sama. For those who do not have... anything to do with the crew, please, leave now..." she said the last few words politely, so no one would be offended by her. With Captain-sama away, it was now her duty to assemble the crew it would seem, as she had been the first recruit. That technically made her the First Mate. She didn't know how she could take up that responsibility. A slave girl couldn't be a First Mate... she had intended on being nothing more than a servant on the crew, like she had been on her previous one. Her first few words to the Captain reflected that...

~Killjoy no Jutsu - Flashback Technique~

... when he turned back to pathea he walked over to her and said "what skill do you have?" in a many which would make most people think he hadnt been fighting

She blinked slightly, sniffling and trying to hold her tears back. Skills? That meant she'd probably end up being a slave again. Oh well. "I... my foremost skill is dancing. I've been training as a belly-dancer since I was nine... my other skills are making preparations for cooking and cleaning, carrying water buckets, sewing, washing clothes and ships... I have... eaten a devil fruit that allows me to turn into a panther, and I'm a decent fighter. I could have probably handled those Marines easily... I just didn't wanna kill them..." she said, quivering as she did, telling him everything...

~Flashback End~

But it didn't matter if she intended to carry water buckets or not. She had to do what Captain-sama had asked her to do. She was the First Mate of the Day Moon Pirates, it did not matter if she was also their servant. With a new fire of resolve and willpower burning in her brilliant amber orbs, the bellydancer looked up, with eyes that could only belong to a budding possessor of the Haōshoku Haki, had such a thing existed in this world.

"Which of you wishes to be our nakama?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Shadow seems a bit surprized. Has she really beaten that guy ? He did looked strong. Well, maybe he wasnt that much or, maybe, that girl was a lot stronger than what he expected. However, he still looks at her, wondering why would she ask him, someone that earlier on attempted to take down her own captain, to join that same person's crew. He takes a deep breath, tosses Kianothalion away (expect a really shocked reaction from everyone, seeing him throwing the man as if he is just a bag) and looks at her. "Wouldnt you be worried if someone that attacked your captain joins the crew ?" he grins a bit, while trying not to show he was injured quite a lot. That attack he got when he lost his guard down, the other one to beat X-Skull, and several blows from Kianothalion would be too much for most people to even stand, but he was doing a very good job hidding his fatigue. "Why would you trust me ... ?" he adds and looks at her with a very serious, but somewhat "mysterious" expression.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Genshi's hand darted upwards.

"Let me join, I'm a great swordsman. I can also cook and my devil fruit skill are awesome too."

being in a crew again would make all his training worth while.

"My name is Genshi"
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 pm

((Pathea's Romance Theme: Search for the Girl))

Pathea blinked a bit, suddenly looking down timidly. Shadow was right. She could not trust him, he had tried to attack their captain. Yet, part of her wanted to trust him for some strange reason. She did not know why, but it just did. Maybe it was because the two had fought together. Looking up at Shadow, Pathea spoke.

"Because... because I remember your heart," at the confused looks she was suddenly receiving, Pathea blushed and then looked down, twiddling with her fingers as she spoke. "W-When you cross blades or fight on the same side, you can tell a l-l-little of what your opponent or partner's thinking. I-I'm not saying you can read their m-mind or anything like that, but you can tell what kind of... the kind of resolve... that drives them; whether they respect you or look down on you. That kind of thing... you can tell... W-W-When I'm actually fighting, there's no time to think about it, so I don't usually realize until afterwards... but in general, the stronger the opponent is, the more of that "heart" seems to come across...,"

She looked at Shadow, before her blush deepened and she looked down, mumbling silently under her breath. "Stop being a fool Pathea," she then looked up and said. "F-F-Forget what I said. I've fought together with you, and you saved my life. I trust you..." she then looked away, waiting for the redness of her cheeks to disappear before turning to Genshi.

She smiled at Genshi and nodded at him. "Me, Genshi, Grace, Erique... that makes four of us, five together with Captain-sama," she turned to Shadow and Sheral. "Seven if you two agree to join. We're going to need a big ship to stay in..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)   day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

day moon pirates chapter 1 : As the blazing sun rises (open to sun moon pirates if want to join pm me)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next