One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ND4

Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:24 pm

( He is fighting Reinn, and he just makes it. It doesn't touch his body.)

Richard tried using Soru, but he had tried to use it too late. The vines wrapped around his legs. Aust then ordered Seaman to go and get Richard. Seaman simply looked at you, and fainted.

"..You just can't find good help these days.. Come on..I will take you both on.", Aust said making a wind sword, and shield.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:29 pm

With Richard's legs crushed, Gael's intense hatred subsided. "I'm not gonna fight you... I'd get in shit tons of trouble with the World Government.. and then will my islands be left alone? Hell no!" Gael used his vines to carry Richard back to the Marine ship, as well as Seaman and all the other Marines Fenrir had defeated.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:47 pm

"..Ya know, I bet you and me could have been good mates, if you weren't a pirate...but ...seeing as how that is, I'm afraid you and your friend will have to go..", Aust said forming a very big tornado, which was much bigger than the other tornado, Aust had formed eariler.

"..Forgive me mate, FIVER!!!", Aust said as he sent the giant tornado off, which began tearing down the trees, and other various things off the island. Aust then made it so, his tornado would go after Reinn and Gael. He then took out his umbrella, and used it to get back to the ship, as he began sailing off.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:18 pm

"Dude! I'm on your side!" Gael Soru'd over to Reinn, and muttered, "I need to do this... don't worry... Parasite!" Gael pricked Reinn's side with a Parasite, and roots shot out of Reinn's side, anchoring him to the ground. Gael extended those roots, and then created his own, anchoring himself to the ground as the hurricane raged. Figdra had swallowed everyone else and jumped into the ocean, hiding from the tornado.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 am

'' Thanks Gael. I can absord part of his wind attack since wind is essential for coagulation and it makes my regeneration faster. But this tornado was pretty big. '' Reinn said to Gael while the roots fell on the ground. Reinn looked at Gael's eyes with a smile and watched Aust getting on his boat with his umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:22 am

After the hurricane subsided, Gael retracted the roots, freeing himself and Reinn. "Moron... I'll get Ti'ar to kick his ass later." Gael said with an alarming amount of intent in his voice. He turned to Reinn, smiling. "Are you okay?" Gael asked Reinn, fully concerned.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am

'' Yes I am, I was already regenerating myself. I want to thank you again, but this time for real. Not that the other one was fake. Because of you I mastered how I can fuly control my Lye. Thank you Gael. '' Reinn said while giving a friendly palm hit on Gael's back.
'' Seem like my training was usefull. '' Said Reinn smiling looking at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 am

Gael smiled, as Figdra bounced back onto the island. "Perhaps I'll see you again one day." Gael slipped into Figdra, who bounced off happily.

-Thread End-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4