One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:17 am

((you may post here ONLY IF you do NOT want to turn this into a fight!))

After sailing around for a few weeks they were fourtunite enogh to reach an uncharted island where they had been living quite easily for a couple of days now, training hard for the looming gauntlet named Kane. Sano was training the hardest, but having the least luck, which was terrable because he would be facing Kane alone. evry day Sano had worked his harset on two things, learning any other Rokushiki and honing his other skills to pirfection, no progress had been made on both fronts. He had no Idea how to train in order to get past this, after another EXOSTING training session he sat down and looked around, Sawada was cutting leives, yet seemed unhappy when he cut them, Sano did not understand that, Jace was doing odd flips in the air and landing with a kick that was leaving tiny creaters in the ground, the creaters wer geting bigger, Nagi was in a cave somewhere near by with Hayato, studying eccholocation, Aki was...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:29 am

Aki was laying on the deck of the ship, relaxing in the bright shining sun, and blowing bubbles of gum, popping them, then repeating. He didn't understand all the fuss that was going on with all this training. Everyone was working so hard to get stronger but it didn't make any sense to him, and he was supposed to be the smart one. "Okay everyone, can you stop training for a few seconds? I'm getting tired just watching you all." He sat up straight and spat his gum out in the sea water. Even with all this time he's spent with these people there was still something he didn't know yet and he knew there was something they didn't know about him. "If I may inquire without anyone threatening to kill me, how did you guys get your bounties and start a life like this? Especially with such a...strong believer in justice for a captain."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:42 am

Sano walked up to him and sat on the sand "I was in the navy once, I spent most of my time being a cheery faced go geter for what I thought was justce, one day I learned that my captain was good freinds with her rival, a pirate, naturaly I did what I could to help, I was to haisty and messed evrything up. A Vice admiral came to take me away and I ran, after that I spent a long time running after that, then I came across a dead pirate, his wife pulling her child away as the mareins that killed him took his body away, that was not justice" he siled in spight of himself "I made the difrance for them in the end though. I decided I'd keep living like that, enforce true justice on it's own terms, these guys are all people I met along the way and got to help me" he stood up again "the reason I'm training is because the same vice admiral is looking for me, and I cant run forever, I've set my sights to high for that" the others stoped to take in what he jsut said 'his sights'?
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:55 am

Aki couldn't help but snicker out loud for everyone to hear, but it's not like he really tried to stop himself. "A very good story I must say but I do wonder, why would a vice admiral try to hunt you down? By the sounds of it you couldn't have a bounty higher than 1,000 Belli, that's pretty small time by my standards." He stood up and stretched a bit, but obviously not going to join the rest of the 'team' in training. "Though it would be bad if a vice admiral showed up here and found me. Things might get dangerous if he sees me so it's a good thing you're all training, you all need to be at my level of strength by the time vice admiral what's-his-face shows up because you all have seriously weak vibes!" He began to walk back to his room, obviously not taking any of them nor the situation seriously.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:15 am

((Very nice role-play you got going here, I am very impressed))

((P.S. It is kinda funny that Sano doesn't even know that Red Beard was training alot too, so he is even stronger than Sano imagines him to be lol))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:36 pm

Jace coudent help but feal a little insulted "weak vibes?!?! what is that sopose to mean!" but Aki was to far away to hear him. Sano realised what he meant, they needed some sort of egde here, he was training his hardest but that dident matter, he needed to produce results. he thought to himself "everyones training there hardest...... I cant aford to lag behind!" he walked back to the targets he had set up, "yosh 1000 out of 1000 this time!" he knew he hadent been able to get past 98 out of 100 but still. he tryed consentaraiting in a difrent way, foulkusing on the bullet not the trigger, it was perhaps because of this that something unexpected hapened, as the bulet hit it's mark Sano saw a flash of blue light in an instant, that was imposible! he looked at the ammo he was using, ordinary bullets, he went up to the target and examened it, around the bullet hole there was samll cutts and even burns where the light had been, whatever it was it may be his only hope so Sano kept at it, to the point where he could make the light appear, and even shape it a little, he had made a breakthrough. Although he had no Idea what it was. soon his training began to pick up as well, the main Rokushiki hed been going after Kami-e was becoming slightly less of a failure however his body wasnt becoming like paper Sano had heard of this veriation but never went after it "slime?" (also used by Fukurou) maby soon one of these would become a usible technique

the others spirits, other than Jace, seemed lifted by what Aki said and there training was also coming along
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:55 pm

Aki sat on the floor in his room, snickering quietly to himself. It would be hard to see him or anything though because the lights were completely turned off. Even in this near complete darkness Aki was tinkering with some new invention. He may not have shown it but he was a little worried about a vice admiral showing up. If what Sano said was true than the vice admiral would probably care more about Sano than himself but what if he was a target? Would be able to hold him off with only Reko-Donomizo? He needed some kind of edge too and with his mind he could come up with a million different ways to increase his own capabilities. It was then that another thought crept into Aki's mind. What if Sano did find out about his large bounty and what he did to get it? Would he kick him out of the crew, or turn him into the navy, or kill him? Aki wasn't too worthy though, Sano had a very trustworthy vibe about him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:18 pm

It had been three weeks since they landed on the island. Only in the last two of which did Sano make any improvement, he had now learned Kami-e “slime” and begun to master his new Kakan inu dageki style, he wondered if it would be enough to stand up to Kane, he didn’t want to think about what would happen to his Nakama if he lost, he had told them to run if it came to that, Sano had not forgotten how hard it was to drag other people into his problems. Nagi jumped on him, “something’s bothering Sano-kun again, his heartbeats all off” she smiled “everyone has a different kind ya know, Jace-chans is a little faster Sawada-nii’s, and Aki-chans changes really randomly, but Sano-kun’s is like mine, easily influenced by other peoples” as far as Sano could tell she was speaking gibbrish but Aki seemed to undestand "thats called a vibe" he said
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:02 pm

Sano adresed Aki now that he was o deck, "about your question erlyer, normaly it would make no since for a vice admiral to be so intrsted in killing me, that is because I know more about the navy then most high ranking oficers, see I had to forge some documents to help my captain, while doing that I helped myself to all the restricted knolage there was at H.Q. I know the details of evry base, evry weekness, and a record of any and evry curupt oficer, this guy included. He knows I know enugh to get him exicuted." a suden wave of terror came over Aki if Sano had all that knolwage about the navy that meant that he most likly knew about him to, he tryed to remember the name of the base he had stolen from. Nagi spoke up "Aki-nii is tense, whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:18 pm

Aki tried to keep his school, which was never very hard for him to do. "So did you ever read a report about a small navy outpost that was attacked a few years ago in the East Blue?" He tried to sound as nonchalant as possible but came out a nervous but secretive tone with his quiet snickering added ontop of it. He knew that if Sano, being such a strong upholder of justice, found out about his criminal past and his rather large bounty that he might react in a...regrettable fashion. If Sano really had read all those top-secret navy documents then he must have read something about the base he attacked. As these thoughts were swirling around his head he realized something, Sano had a mind full of navy secrets. Full of information declared classified by high ranking marine officials. Information that only few people in the world knew. Aki could literally feel his hands shaking at the mere thought of knowing all the navy secrets that no one was supposed to know. His normal snicker became a tad more sinister. If he could keep his past a secret and play his cards right, he might be able to get Sano to reveal all those precious navy secrets to him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:53 pm

Sano smiled "ah, yes there was one somewhere called mirror ball island, few people were killed but a class A weapon and class C devil fruit were stolen, thats an inteting name you came up with for it though, the Reko-Donomizo" an odd glint went off in his eyes "I had years of experiance and was on the inside when I infeltrated a navle base, you were smat enugh to do it without all that. I thought that mind of yours would waste away in a cell anyways so I decided that if I met you I would try and win you ower to justice, not bring you to it" he stood up, "your talent to gather information may be needed very soon, other than that were going to stay here and train untill Kane sows up" he went up to the ship "good night"

end of part 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 2 - TRAINING! TRAINING! TRAINING!
Page 1 of 1