One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ND4

Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Aust growled, as he just decided that he would kick the crud out of the frog. He got close to Figdra, and jumped up, and using his steel toed boots, didn't use his DF powers, but just tried to beat the frog, with just his feet.

Lead(Seaman my newest guy.), and Richard turned around to see Renin, as they both stood infront him, as Lead aimed his rifle at Renin, and Richard got ready to use a Ranyanku.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:15 pm

( Reinn and not Renin please. )

'' No more choice but to fight you. '' Said Reinn while morphing his pole into a giant moon axe. He placed the axe in front of him so they can see him, no chance for bullet or attack to get Reinn since he is hiding behind his big axe.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Seaman then used Soru to hopefully get over the axe, and get Reinn, as he was using Soru, he took out his two pistols and began shooting at Reinn, while Richard ran off, to help off Aust.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 am

Peaba shot out of the tornado, which at that point had begun to dissipate, and picked up Figdra, saving him from being kicked into the ocean by Aust's kick. Peaba brought Figdra back to Fenrir, and Figdra ate Peaba. Fenrir began nudging Gael to awaken him, realizing this could get a lot worse really quickly.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Reinn isn't used to soru so he was surprise that the blue man went behind him and shooted. Reinn placed his axe behind him but he only blocked half of the bullets. Bullets hit Reinn's shoulder. Reinn jumped in the air.
'' Seru Koushei '' said Reinn so he couldregenerate his organic tissues and cells. He morphed his pole into a spear and lye came out of his hand and flew on the pole and solidified. He waited in the air what will be the marine's next move.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Aust then decided that he would go after the more dangerous pirates, which was Reinn. Aust then sent a couple of wind kicks at Reinn, while Seaman turned the nozzle on the tank on his back, as five mintues had passed, and he needed his medince.

"Hey Lead..maybe you should have stayed on the ship, if your asthma is gonna effect your fighting..", Aust warned to Seaman, who gulped and nodded.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Reinn easily dodged the wind kick since Reinn was in the air and he fell on the ground while the wind kicks passed over Reinn's head.

'' It seems that you control wind euh. Pretty strong defence and a destructive offence. But do you know what is the strongest weapon ever created? It has been created by God himself. Wind? Water ? Fire? Guns? Guns aren't by god... The strongest weapon ever created by God is the human body. I am Reinn Beck, the one that will bring justice and fairness in this corrupted world you marines created. '' Shouted Reinn while smiling and getting pumped up from excitement. He knocked his spear on the ground. The lye has fully solidified on the opposite part of the spear.

'' Let me show you how the human body is stronger than wind. '' Reinn said and smiled as he knows how wind is important for the body.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:53 pm

"Oh really now mate? C'mon show me...I'm just dieing to see..", Aust said as he took off his shirt, and formed a Wind blade in one hand, while taking out his cutlass in the other.

"Lead, Richard...go after Gael...I got this wanker..", Aust said as the two other marines, began to run towards were Gael was.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Gael was waking up rather slowly, much to the dismay of Fenrir, whose nudgings increased in frequency and urgency.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:06 pm

"Hey!! Richard!! I think I found that Gael guy!!", Seaman says as he uses Soru, to get closer, as he has to stop in mid- move, as he has to use his medince.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 pm

As Gael still hadn't gotten up, Fenrir was forced to get up and begin pacing, circling around Gael protectively. He would protect his 'Father' until the day he stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Seaman would stop, and whimper at the sight of Fenrir, and hid behind Richard, who launched a couple of Ranyankus at the beast.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:51 pm

The wind blades lodged themselves in the steel body of Fenrir, causing him to howl in intense pain. The howl awoke Gael, who looked around for what had happened. As Fenrir began whimpering in pain, Gael stroke his side, saying, "Go and rest, Fenrir..." Fenrir shrunk into a shield, clattering to the floor, several gashed in the face of the shield quite visible. Gael turned slowly to Seaman and Richard, pure anger in his eyes. "Which. One. Harmed. Fenrir?" Gael punctuated each word with force, raising his arms slowly to a sort of preparatory stance. He walked towards the two Marines all the while, his features darkened by fury.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:48 am

Seaman backed up, afraid that a fight with this man, would harm his tank, and then since he had forgotten his inhanler, he wouldn't make it. Seaman then used Soru to flee to were Aust was, as Aust was busy fighting Reinn.

"..I'm the one who harmed your friend...I hope you know, I was only doing my job...now please leave Seaman and Aust out of this...even if I am defeated, please do not harm them, they still are young, and have much to learn.." Richard said, getting ready to use Soru, as Aust charged at Reinn, while Seaman fired bullets at him.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:02 am

"Oh, don't worry... only you will suffer for trespasses against my friend..." Gael's hands swept up, as the roots of the forest came alive, quickly interlocking and rising above the ground to form a domed net around Richard. The net then began to shrink, bearing down on Richard. "Word to the wise... I get very upset when my friends are harmed defending me..."
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:49 pm

'' Let's see who's faster than. Tanpakishitsu '' Reinn double his initial speed so he could dodge his bullets and get faster to Aust who launched at him. Reinn launched at Aust faster. He pointed his spear with Lye on it. Reinn let Lye came out of his hand's pore so he could hit the men with his spear or hand with Lye on both of them.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:04 pm

i AM LiGHT wrote:
'' Let's see who's faster than. Tanpakishitsu '' Reinn double his initial speed so he could dodge his bullets and get faster to Aust who launched at him. Reinn launched at Aust faster. He pointed his spear with Lye on it. Reinn let Lye came out of his hand's pore so he could hit the men with his spear or hand with Lye on both of them.
Aust laughed, as he turned his wind sword into a shield, to block Reinn's attack, while Seaman fired more bullets.

Richard sighed, as he used as many Ranyaku's as he could, before the dome became too small, hoping to cut it down.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:23 pm

The dome was cut, but that didn't mean that Richard was safe. The trees themselves came alive, twisting towards him in an attempt to skewer him and encase him.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Richard then used Soru, to get up in the air and away from the trees, as he then kicked a couple more Ranyaku's at the trees.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:57 pm

The trees were cut, but this only served to make Gael more determined. Vines shot out at Richard, and Gael filled them with Parasites: just one would turn Richard into a potted plant until Gael decided to fix him.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Seaman saw this, and used Soru to get up the vines, as he took out his shotgun, and fired at the vines, hoping that the force from the shotgun, would destroy the plant. Richard then took the chance to use Geppou, to go towards Aust, not wanting to leave him alone. Seaman whimpered, as he said that he would fight Gael now.

"No-No-No-No-Now..sto-sto-stop...", Seaman said shaking like a leaf, hoping that since his suit had an abilty, which made the wearer very slippery, he could dodge any attacks Gael threw.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Gael ignored Seaman, saying, "No. I won't fight you. You don't deserve to be crushed." He strode off, ready to destroy Richard the moment he saw the Marine. Well, not destroy... maim, possibly, but not destroy.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 pm

"Hey!! Aww...c'mon...you can't even give me a chance.."Seaman said sadly, as Aust saw Gael coming, and kicked a couple balls of wind at him.

"..Why are you attacking the old man, eh?", Aust asked, confused, as he didn't know this was Gael.

( Aust wasn't paying attention to Richard and Gael's fight, so he doesn't know your Gael.)
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:06 pm

( Hey ND4 I have two questions before posting. Does Aust fight Gael or Reinn ? Very Happy 2: Does the wind you use come from you're body or go in your body. When you change the wind into another weapon or so, does it touch your body ? )
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Gael swung his arm, a wooden barricade effortlessly absorbing the force of the wind. "Stay out of this, dipshit. The guy hurt Fenrir, and so I'll hurt him." Vines shot forward, attempting to encase and then crush Richard's legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next