One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:45 pm

( Reinn will learn two new moves in this serious RP. Soriddo Suppai and Suppai Ojigi )

Reinn stepped in a nice land with lots of trees on the South and a vast plain on the North side. Small wind coming from the East and aiming at the West with his pole, Reinn started his training. Morphing his pole into a spear, then a trident, then a sword and morphed it back to his original form. He hit the ground hard enough to make the ground split in two for a long distance. He then sat down and closed his eyes. He meditate and concentrate, searching for the equation of the Lye becoming solid.

Last edited by i AM LiGHT on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:14 am

Concentrated, Reinn was thinking about how Lye can become solid. Reinn opened one eye after hearing a strong roar. When he hit the ground, he woke and hurt one of the babies of a giant tiger. He saw the tiger walking slowly and looking straight into his eyes. Reinn stood up and though that this will be a good training for his acid control. He morphed his pole into a longer spear and let Ly come out of his hand. Slowly the Lye was wrapping itself around the spear. The giant tiger approached and was facing Reinn. Even if Reinn is 7’4’’ tall, he still looked up at the tiger.

‘’ Pretty big for a kitty aren’t you? ‘’

‘’ Well if the tiger still has organic tissues, my Lye should burns it permanently. ‘’ Though Reinn. So he attacked with his spear the face of the giant tiger. The Lye that wrapped the spear doesn’t stick to the pole nor has it become solid. The Tiger received the spear on his cheek. He roared again but stronger this time and attacked with his palm Reinn.

‘’ Koshi Hankou ‘’ Reinn used is calcium and hardened his bones. He blocked the attack with his forearm and morphed with his other hand his pole into a war hammer. He hit the tiger on his left side with his full strength and the tiger flew about ten meters. The tiger stood up like the hit was nothing. The giant tiger roared so strong this time that it barely hurt my ears. Then more roars came out of the forest. Then a giant gorilla, a giant lion and giant tiger was against me.

‘’ Perfect thenKoshi Offencu! ‘’ Reinn hardened again his bones, but in an offence way. He morphed his pole into an axe and ran toward the tiger. Reinn jumped in the air and hit the giant tiger as strong as he could and it barely hurt him. The skin is so thick that it did a small wound, but the tiger regenerated five seconds after.

‘’ Wow… regenerating, tuff skin, strong, probably fast, I have no choice but to make Lye become solid so they cannot regenerate. ‘’
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:31 pm

A man in blue garb, with long silver hair, quickly stepped out of a wooded area into the view of Reinn. "First you rip the island practically in half, and now you're trying to kill the wildlife?" the man said angrily, a blue and silver shield in his hands. "Try picking on someone your own size, man." The man lifted one hand into the air, and vines began wrapping around the tiger in milliseconds. "I'll make sure he can't hurt you, okay?" the man asked the tiger in the same voice you would talk to your child in. The vines lifted the tiger into the woods, and very tall trees grew into a pen around the tiger.

"Now that he's safe..." the man said, turning towards Reinn. "Introductions are in order, followed by punishment. I'm Gael Iura, of the Shichibukai. Pro tip: don't mess with nature in my presence." With that, Gael threw the shield into the air, where it turned into a large wolf. "Fenrir... show this man what happens when you screw with nature." The wolf howled and dashed towards Reinn, faster than one would expect. The wolf, Fenrir, seemed to be aiming for Reinn's left leg.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Reinn surprised how fast can this wolf dashed at him, he tried to avoid the attack from the right. The wolf got Reinn on his left leg and a large wound appeared on Reinn's leg. Only the skin was wounded, the bones were perfectly healt thanks to Koshi Hankou.

'' Seru Koushei '' Whispered Reinn while walking back and watching for the wolf's next move. The wounds started regenerating and completely disappeared, but the pain stayed there. Reinn looked at the man with approximately the same size as Reinn and questioned itself on how the shield can become a wolf this big. Reinn stood still, waiting for the next man or wolf’s move.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Gael took note of his opponent's abnormal healing rate. Perhaps a Devil Fruit? No matter: he would punish the man for his stupidity. Gael gestured in a sweeping motion, implying for Fenrir to try to blindside Reinn from Reinn's right. As things were going, it looked like it would be an easy win... but no reason to assume that. He was actually worried that his opponent would somehow wound Fenrir seriously...
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Reinn saw the wolf walking and preparing something against him. He realized too that this man got angry when Reinn hit the giant tiger.

‘’ Then I shouldn’t hurt this wolf, seems like this is HIS wolf… ‘’ Thought Reinn. Reinn decided to make that little wolf sleep for a while. Blood started flowing down his forearm to his hands. Blood fell down on the ground. Not ordinary blood, blood mixed with poison that makes the one breathing asleep for a while. Reinn had a chance to make the wolf sleep so he could fight one versus one against that man.

‘’ Chi Doku Funka ‘’ Shouted Reinn directly and with a loud voice so everyone can understand. Why? He wanted to make the wolf run a him by provocation.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Reinn's efforts worked out in the end. Fenrir, tempted by Reinn's announcement, dashed forward, but his currently over-reactive respiratory system forced him to breathe in the sleeping poison. Fenrir slowed, staggered about a bit for a few seconds, and then collapsed, falling asleep. Gael was astonished that the man hadn't tried to kill his wolf: rather, he had simply put Fenrir to sleep. "I'm impressed... you learn quickly..." Gael said, as vines wrapped around Fenrir, creating a protective coating. Two tonfa made out of extremely dense wood graced his hands, and he shot forward using Soru. He twisted in midair, bringing the longer end of the right tonfa downwards at Reinn's shoulder. "Still, you have more to learn."
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Reinn was happy that the tiger slowed down to sleep. Reinnt then looked at the man, but he disappeared in from of him. From speed Reinn thought. ‘’ If you want speed then you found you’re man! ''Shouted Reinn, but it was already too late. The tonfa hit pretty hard Reinn’s shoulder. Hopefully Reinn has hardened his bone with Koshi Hankou. But it still made Reinn put a knee on the ground from the impact and it hurt pretty much.

‘’ Close! TANPAKISHITSU ! ‘’ Yelled Reinn. Proteins flew all over his body really fast while his speed and strength double. He morphed his pole into a spear faster than usual thanks to Tanpakishitsu and attacked Gael aiming for his chest while he was in the air before landing after the attacked.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:48 pm

The pole struck through Gael's stomach, and he gasped. He began stepping backwards, moving out of the spear. He breathed for a second before vines began wrapping around the wound, soaking up the blood and speeding the healing process slightly. "Ugh... I'll have to be more careful..." Gael said, dropping his left tonfa and sweeping his arm upwards, bringing a mass of vines wriggling out of the soil and heading straight for Reinn like a compressed tidal wave.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:04 am

Reinn went backward thinking of two possibilities. Trying to cut them with a giant sword or trying to paralyzed them with blood. Since plant absorbs liquid, it should absorb the blood. Reinn was reaching the limit of Tanpashikitsu and everything Reinn does under tanpakishitsu is double. So Reinn let a big amount of his blood came out of his body in a big bloody mist. The mist was filled with paralyzing cells’ poison. Since plants are like human with cells growing and regenerating, it should at least slow them. Reinn kneed down after the mist, his skin was pale, almost white. He started regenerating blood with Seru koushei hoping that the poison would slow down so he can recover from the big loss of blood in his body and the tonfa’s hit on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Gael balled up his hand into a fist, causing the vines to swirl into a point of almost nothingness, cutting off their connection to the ground. He didn't want the ground to be affected by anything weird his opponent did. He raised his hand up in a sweeping gesture, sending several bamboo spears shooting out of the ground at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Wess looked at the bamboo, sad that his plan didn't work like he wanted. Then he started becoming really mad, he was questioning himself and the man. Why he would attack him? Haven’t he see that I don’t want to hurt him? Reinn’s respiration became faster and louder to the point that Reinn almost became an animal. Without thinking on the adrenaline he let Lye came out of his body. Like an animal, he didn’t know what was going on. The Lye wrapped itself around Bou, his pole in the form of a spear, and solidified. Reinn came back to consciousness, he saw the Lye solidified around Bou.
‘’ Perfect! Now his wound won’t heal for that easily. ‘’ Though Reinn. He looked up and saw several bamboos aiming and falling where he stands.

‘’ IF YOU WANNA PLAY! THEN GET READY, I’M YOUR MAN… SANDANGAMAE TANPAKISHITSUUUUUU!!! ‘’ Yelled Reinn so loud. Proteins flew way to fast that a normal body could endure, but Reinn was hardened with koshi hankou. It hurt Reinn so bad, his muscle got bigger and so. When he finally took over the pain, one bamboo hit his left shoulder again. Reinn yelled stronger this time and he disappeared from speed. No time to dodge the bamboo he attacked directly Gael in front of him with three times his original speed and strength. Bou, in the shape of a spear with solid Lye around it was aiming his chest again, but this time should be the final move.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Unknown to the two pirates, who were duking it out, thier was a wise old man watching the two pirates fight, but this wasn't just any old man. It was former Vice-Admiral Richard J.Summers, whose younger brother Mirage has recently been seen with the Dire Desperado's crew.

So after getting lost, Richard had made his way here, and decided asgaint jumping into the fight, as he would wait, until one pirate was defeated, as he told this to the battle-ready marines waiting below the deck of his ship.

(Hey thier Gael, I spoke with I AM LIGHT and he said, that I could become a part of this RP.)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Gael began thinking as well, and realized that he shouldn't have attacked the man: it was unwarranted. He should have given a warning, and then not fought. He was shocked out of his thoughts when Reinn yelled at him, proclaiming some technique or another. He put the base of his palms together, and thrust them forward, sending a twisting, blunt tree trunk towards Reinn, attempting to catch him, and then apologize. He could even bandage Reinn's wound.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Reinn doesn't like hurting people without reason, but he must hit Gael hard enought to make him scared of him. That was how Reinn act. If someone understand how strong Reinn can be, he would back off and stop fighting. In a final attemp in his strongest form, Reinn dodged the trunk and he was now close enought to hit the right part of the chest, close to the shoulder with his spear with solidified Lye wrapped around it. He was so close to the man that the wound is almost impossible to dodge at three times the speed. Reinn saw the spot where the spear were about to hit and he started crying about hurting a man only because he want to survive.
'' Humans are not animals, we shouldn't hurt each other so we can survive... '' Reinn though before hurting Gael, a man with strong power and a man with respect to protect the animals he loves. Reinn hoped that Gael would let him heal this wound untreatable unless Reinn's blood.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Reinn's spear went clearly into Gael's shoulder, ripping through the cloak he was wearing and impaling him through the shoulder. Gael stepped shakily forward, and said, "I'm... sorry... that I... hurt you..." Gael covered his hands in wood, before grasping the spear. He began stepping back, pushing the spear back out the way it had come. He finally was able to get free of the spear, and he dropped to his knees. He began gathering a group of herbs to numb the pain, and he ignored whatever Reinn was to do next. He just needed to help himself.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:10 am

Richard sighed, as heard the chat between the two pirates, as he now thought that it would be a good time, to attack, as he told the 10 marines waiting down below, to only come out, when he yelled attack. Richard then used Soru to get to were the two pirates were.

"..Oh my...are you both okay!??!", Richard asked, as he thought if he recgonzied one of the pirates from somewere...(Renin)
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 am

Reinn fell down on his back next to Gael. Without energy left Reinn smiled that he finally solidified Lye to his weapon. He turned his head so he could see Gael.

'' Thank you! Your plants won't heal that wound. It has been wound by Lye, and acid that degrades organic tissues. Come here I will heal you for free. '' Reinn said to Gael proud of his joke. He rose his hand so Gael just have to put his shoulder in Reinn's hand. He turned his head at his left this time looking at the man that just appeared. '' Yeah, we're feeling good. ''

Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:05 pm

"Thats.....good to hear....excuse me for asking, but what are your names? Mine is Richard.", The elderly navy man said as he kept a hand nearby by his shield, which he kept on his back, just incase the pirates attacked.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Gael coughed a little bit, graciously accepting Reinn's assistance. "I can numb the pain, but you're right... I can't fix that." He leaned forward so that Reinn's hand was on his shoulder, and he turned to the man. "Gael Iura... surely you know who I am?" Gael said to the man who had come up to them, a little irritated. Surely the man knew his name...
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Reinn let blood of his pore came out and he fixed Gael's wound. Now happy that everything was okay, Reinn answered to the man. '' I'm Reinn Beck! What about you ? ''
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:46 pm

"Like I said, I'm Richard J. Summers...and...aren't you a Revolutionary?", Richard asked, as his grip got tighter on the handle of his shield, that was shethed onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 pm

The vines that encased Fenrir slowly sunk into the ground as the large wolf stirred. "Ah, thanks, Mr. Reinn. I... am sorry that I attacked you. It was undeserved..." He shakily got to his feet, and Fenrir plodded over to where the three of them were, still tired from the gas Reinn had released. A spherical object began bounding over, seemingly making a beeline for Gael. "Problem, officer?" Gael asked in a very serious tone, glaring at Richard. Ugh... why did he look so... old? Oh, that's right... he wasn't Ranyx.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 am

" Don't you know?! If he is a Revoulitonary, then.....he must be taken in... please forgive me...", Richard said as he used Soru, and appeared behind Renin and began taking his shield out.

"....If we had met as both pirates, then I would have gone my own way, but for as someone as important as a Revoulitonary, I can not simply let you go on your way..", Richard said as his face looked sad..
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Reinn was exausted after sadagamae tanpakishitsu, he looked at the marine who had his shield in his hand ready for combat. Reinn had no intention in fighting since he had no energy left. He then looked at Gael with a sad look on his face. If Gael could atleast help him or give him energy if he can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next