One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Gael seemed to dip a little bit, a symbol of poor health. He righted himself as Fenrir came up from behind him. Fenrir dipped his head, and scooped Gael up into the air, using his nose and muzzle like a spoon. Fenrir caught Gael on the base of his neck, and Gael began sitting on Fenrir's neck like he was a horse. "Please, must you be so violent? Why must you jump to conclusions? Are you even sure that he's a Revolutionary?" He fell forward into Fenrir's fur, rubbing his face against the soft fur. The spherical object was closer now, but not quite close enough. "I wonder, could you take on five enemies at once?" He signalled to the spherical object, which stopped and trembled. A large yellow object, which looked like a peacock, was launched out of the object, directly for Reinn. The thing, now obviously a bird, soared towards Reinn, picked him up from the back of his shirt with its talons, and threw him into the air. The bird then shot upwards and caught Reinn on his back, hovering in midair by beating his wings.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:39 pm

" I know he is. Sadly, it is my duty to take him in, and if you try to stop me, you will be taken in as well.", Richard said as he put his shield down for a second, and began to undo his shirt. " I know your probably thinking that how can I beat you? I'm just an old man. But rest assured, I am much stronger than the average oldie.", Richard said as he was very muscular underneath his shirt.

"Now....lets see if my shield can do some damage.", Richard said bringing his arm back, to throw his shield at Gael on the flying peacock thing...

(Wait I'm sorry...but what is Gael's powers?)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Gael scoffed at Richard. "You? Old? You're not old. You know who's old? Ranyx is. Compared to him, you're a teenager. The bird went into a nosedive, with Reinn still on his back in order to dodge the shield. "Can't you at least let the man rest? We practically just killed each other, and now you want to take him in? Give the man a sporting chance." Gael rubbed the side of Fenrir's neck, and the spherical thing, more properly defined as a frog, was practically at Fenrir's side at this point. "I suppose I can't stop you... but I'll certainly make your job harder." Ah, loopholes.

((Gael has the Puranto Puranto no Mii... control over plants.))
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:07 pm

(So wait...if its over plants, how is he summoning all of these creatures?)

Richard grabbed the shield as it came back to him, and the 57 year old man chuckled. "Well if that's how its going to be. Then I speak now not as a marine, but a fighter just like you. The best of luck to you!", Richard said as he used soru, to get closer to the bird, as he then threw his shield agian.

"Heh. I would like to see your bird dodge that.", Richard said with a cocky smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:16 pm

((The frog, Figdra, has the Pocket fruit that one of Whitebeard's Commanders had, and he holds them inside there for later use. Gael has four pets, a wolf, frog, bird, and squirrel, all enhanced by IQ. Then, there's Fenrir, a shield with the wolf wolf fruit. Gael's a damn good animal trainer.))

The bird, named Peaba, fanned out its tail feathers, and they began crackling with electricity. Figdra's tongue shot out and swatted the shield down, and then the tongue wrapped around Reinn and pulled him off of Peaba. "Peaba... Figdra... just make Mr. Marine here's job difficult... I need a nap." Gael began dozing off, clinging tightly to Fenrir's neck. Peaba nodded while staying in midair. Peaba spun and three feathers dislodged themselves from his tail, sticking in the ground near Figdra. An electric current began passing through the feathers, and created a sort of electric fence defending Figdra.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Richard then grabbed his shield, as it was falling down, and threw his shield at the electric fence, that was protecting the frog, hoping that it would get threw the fence, and hit the frog. Richard then used Soru, to get above Peaba, as he then kicked a couple of Rankyaku's down at the bird.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Peaba shot out of the way of Richard's Rankyakus, before spinning around and sending several electrically charged quills Richard's way. Meanwhile, Figdra's mouth opened even further, and the shield sailed into Figdra's mouth. After Figdra swallowed it, he very blatantly experienced some pain or another. He spat the shield back out at Richard, with a look of disgust in his eyes. He flung Reinn back towards Fenrir, who caught the man on his back, and then began creeping away.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:55 pm

( I will let you guys fight a bit, Reinn is using Seru Koushei. It allows Reinn to heal the wounds and give his energy back while he is unmoving. So he will fight back at Richard after some posts. Go Gael Go, protect Reinn Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 pm

((He's currently on Fenrir's back, the wolf he put to sleep.))
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Gael wrote:
Peaba shot out of the way of Richard's Rankyakus, before spinning around and sending several electrically charged quills Richard's way. Meanwhile, Figdra's mouth opened even further, and the shield sailed into Figdra's mouth. After Figdra swallowed it, he very blatantly experienced some pain or another. He spat the shield back out at Richard, with a look of disgust in his eyes. He flung Reinn back towards Fenrir, who caught the man on his back, and then began creeping away.

Roy grabbed the shield, and threw it at the quills, hoping that it would destroy them. For the ones, that didn't he would send a couple more of Rankyakus at the electric fence Figdra was hiding behind. As he landed, Richard saw Fenrir creeping away, as he then sent some Rankyakus at him as well. He then took out a Den Den Mushi, and called the leader of the marines, he kept waiting on board his ship, as he told the leader, to send the rest of the soliders after Fenrir, and if he was too hard for them, to call Aust in. ( I will talk to I AM LIGHT before I do anything with Aust.) The leader did as told, as he and the other marines, got off Richard's ship, and began chasing after Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Fenrir howled before bounding into the forest, going a short distance before stopping and sitting down. Gael slid off Fenrir's neck, and Fenrir then curled up around his charge.

Peaba's quills were stopped, and Peaba had to duck to avoid the shield. Figdra had to bounce into the air to avoid the Rankyaku, and the electric fence fizzled out. Then, something strange happened. "Peaba? Shall I send Squil out?" the frog asked, to an equally surprising, "Sure, Figdra. Squil never gets out." Figdra seemed to gag, before a furry object was dislodged from his throat. The object was launched at Richard in a sphere, and as it sail through the air, it uncurled into a large squirrel. It began spinning in the air, sending its extremely spiky tail spinning around like a living mace.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:06 am

Richard's shield came back to him, as if it was guided by some force(Its not lol), as Richard put the shield infront of him, and then used Soru to get into the air, at the Squiral, using his shield, to block his tail, and stop it from spinning, as he took this chance, to use a finger bullet on Squill.

The marines followed Fenir and some aimed thier rifles at the shield/wolf as the apparent leader, walked toward Fenrir and kindly asked if he could have Gael.

"Please...we marines are asgaint hurting animals....so hand him over."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:27 pm

A low bestial growl was emitted from the back of Fenrir's throat. "Try to take Father, and I won't hesitate to rip you to shreds," a low, guttural voice muttered, as the large wolf tensed visibly. Reinn was still on his back, but he didn't care too much for Reinn at the moment. They had asked for Gael, and he would not hand Gael over to them.

Squil's spiked tail collided with the shield, lodging the furry creature's tail somewhat in the metal. As Squil tried to tug his tail free with a series of wild thrashes, Richard's bullet Shigan hit the thing directly in the back. It chattered angrily, before finally dislodging the tail and folding up the tail spines. The squirrel dashed towards Richard, preparing to climb up the Marine's leg and chew on his arm.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Gael wrote:
A low bestial growl was emitted from the back of Fenrir's throat. "Try to take Father, and I won't hesitate to rip you to shreds," a low, guttural voice muttered, as the large wolf tensed visibly. Reinn was still on his back, but he didn't care too much for Reinn at the moment. They had asked for Gael, and he would not hand Gael over to them.

Squil's spiked tail collided with the shield, lodging the furry creature's tail somewhat in the metal. As Squil tried to tug his tail free with a series of wild thrashes, Richard's bullet Shigan hit the thing directly in the back. It chattered angrily, before finally dislodging the tail and folding up the tail spines. The squirrel dashed towards Richard, preparing to climb up the Marine's leg and chew on his arm.
Richard let the shield go, as he bit his lip, as he knew this attack, would take alot of him, but he focused on Squil, as he then did a Rokuogan on the squirall, as the marines, aimed thier rifles, as the leader ran off, with a Den-Den Mushi, and called for the one Richard called Aust.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Reinn opened his eyes while standing on the animal's back. He jumped off and sit on the ground so he could recover while the animals and Gael protect him.
( Reinn will be back as new when Aust will be there )
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 am

Fenrir was angry now. Bad choice on the Marines’ parts. Fenrir shot forward; wrapping his body in an arc around Gael’s sleeping form. The wolf turned into steel before the Marines’ eyes, and all their shots simply bounced off his metal fur. Reinn had slipped off of Fenrir at this point, landing near the still napping Gael. With a twist of his body, Fenrir’s metallic tail lashed out at the Marines, smacking the majority of them into trees. He considered chasing after the leading Marine, but he decided that Gael needed his protection more.

Squil could only take the Rokuogan, moving beforehand, trying to lessen the damage he would take from the man’s concussive wind cannon. The attack smashed into Squil, sending him flying into Figdra’s mouth, where Figdra hid the wounded animal. Figdra choked again, this time a slimy, mucus covered wolf crawled out. The canine shook his fur dry, before tensing and baring his teeth. ”Try clearing your throat next time,” the wolf growled at the frog, before turning his direction to Richard. ”This the guy who wounded Squil? I’m tempted to applaud him... oh well, best get the job done.” The wolf, named Rirnef, lined up alongside Figdra and Peaba, and all three prepared to attack Richard. They didn’t worry too much about Squil… there was a monkey in there that knew its first aid. Very well, in fact.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Richard bit his lip, so hard it began to bleed, as thier was now another new animal, that he would have to fight....and the Rokuogan had taken out most of his energy. He sent a couple of Ranyaku's at the three of them, and then used Soru , to get away as he stopped infront of the marine leader.

"Damn it..you! Were are your men?!?", Richard yelled, as the leader fell to his knees and began to whimper.

" This giant wo-wo-wolf took them out.", The leader confessed as Richard smacked him gently, sending him flying into a tree, as he then took a Den-Den Mushi from him.

"Hello? Aust...I hate to admit this...but I need a favor...", Richard said, as a wooshing sound could be heard, as Richard ran out of the woods, and saw a black haired marine, with a brown fedora hat, flying towards the scene with an umbrella..

" Oh please...c'mon Mr.Richard...this is all you got for me? An bunch of weak little animals? I'm dissapointed... You and lead( The nickname for the Leader marine.) should have been able to do this without me..But oh well..", Aust said with his Australian accent, as he let go of his umbrella, and while falling down, towards the animals, he covered his right foot, with what appeared to be a ball of wind, and Aust grinned as he then spoke these words.

"Try this on Frog..Wind Kick..", Aust said as he then kicked, the ball of wind at the frog, knowing that since the wind kick had the same amount of energy, as if someone was really kicked by Aust's STEEL toed boots, that it would hurt even more. Aust then got into a boxing pose, and looked at the other two animals.

" I got called to fight a mangy dog, and a bird? Pfff...this is too easy..", Aust said as he took out a cigar, and put it in his mouth, and resumed his boxing pose.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Fenrir returned to wrapping himself around Gael, inadvertently protecting Reinn as well. Fenrir lay down, and watched carefully for any intruders. Gael was still napping peacefully, blissfully unaware of the fights going on elsewhere.

Figdra attached his tongue to Peaba's tail, and Peaba twisted, swinging Figdra out of the way of the wind ball. Figdra detached from Peaba's tail, rolling and coming to a stop. Rirnef growled and tensed, thoroughly insulted. Mangy dog... ha! He was better groomed than this Marine was. Peaba spun, launching quills of electrically charged feathers at Aust, as Rirnef bolted towards Aust, zigzagging to fake out the Marine. Figdra, obviously not a fighter, just sat there rather obliviously.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Aust chuckled as he threw his cigar in the air, and then grinned.

"Hehe, with me, I think you bit off more than you could, ya flea bitten mutt!!!", Aust said as the same balls of wind, formed around his hands, as he then used one hand to punch forward, sending a ball of wind at the wolf, while doing, what would be a left hook, as the other ball of wind, went to the side to hit Rirnef.

He then grinned, as the ground began shaking, as what appeared to be a tornado formed by Aust's side. He then looked at the electric quills coming toward him, as Aust then began to laugh as he grabbed his cigar, as it fell back down.

"Oh, be gratefull Birdy, I oh so rarely use these kind of attacks, but as a fellow flying being, and myself having control over the wind. Lets see if you can fly in this wind.. ONER!!!" Aust said sending off, the weakest version of his tornado attacks at Peaba.

As he sent it off, he looked at Figdra, and grinned at him. "Hehe, I got something speical for you, ya wartbag..", Aust said, as he put his arms together, and and after pulling both of them, back he grinned and spoke agian.

"HAHAAH!! Lets see ya eat this, ya fat animal!! WIND CANNON!!", Aust said launching his arms forward, sending a huge ball of wind at Figdra.

Richard and Lead sat by the trees, watching as Lead reloaded his rifle, and Richard waited to get his energy back.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm

((Aust is so insulting! T,T))

The wolf moved surprisingly fast, sidestepping the first ball and then shooting forward to dodge the second. The wolf shot towards Aust's leg, aiming to clamp down on the right leg. Peaba, in the meantime, rode the tornado becoming one with it in order to hold himself together. Figdra just sat there, mouth wide open as the Wind Cannon shot at him. Figdra literally ate it, the only remnant of the attack being a small fart released three seconds later. Peaba couldn't attack, but Figdra could... yet for some reason, the frog just sat there, honestly quite dumbly. Almost as if he had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Aust growled, as he made another wind kick, and knowing that now the wolf was too close to possibly dodge it, as he launched his foot forward, launching the ball at the wolf, and even if it missed, he could still kick the wolf with his own feet. Aust then punched a couple more wind fists at Peaba, knowing that he also, couldn't dodge the attacks, while having to try and fly with the tornado.

(Hehe, sorry bout that, I guess Aust just rolls that way XD)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 am

Rirnef was kicked, but oddly enough, he was sent straight at Figdra, who swallowed him along with all the concussive air blasts Aust was throwing at him, utterly unperturbed. Peaba, meanwhile, was just modifying the speed he was moving, trying to hold out until the tornado ended.
Back to top Go down
ND4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:23 am

Aust growled, as he took out his umbrella, and using his control over wind, he used his umbrella to fly up to Peaba, and flew inside his tornado, completely unaeffected by it, as he held his umbrella in his mouth, and then used a wind cannon on Peaba, knowing that since the bird was too busy trying, to get used to the speed of the Oner tornado, that he probably wouldn't be able to defend asgaint the attack.

He then flew down towards Figdra, and began expanding a wind dome, hoping that it expanding, like well...a dome would, force Figdra off his feet, so Aust could get a good kick in.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:29 am

Reinn fully opened his eyes and turned his head side to side like if he were searching for something. He noticed something at his left, a kinda tornado made of wind. Reinn slapped itself softly to know if he were still sleeping or not. He was not. He then stood up and felt like new. He had even more energy then when he fought agains Gael. He walked closer from the tornado and saw Gael sleeping like a baby. Reinn was almost sure tat he had his thumb in his mouth. When Reinn fought agains Gael, only one animal fought but now there is more. Reinn stood agains a three and looked the fight.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Peaba kept modifying the height of his flight, and this helped him avoid the wind spheres Aust was launching at him. Figdra, however, just stuck his tongue to the ground, enabling him to anchor himself to the ground. Aust's wind dome proved to be insufficiently powerful enough to pull Figdra off the ground.

Fenrir ignored Reinn, letting the man go off, and he curled tighter around Gael to defend him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -   Serious: Reinn Beck,  Acid Training - Thread End - - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Reinn Beck, Acid Training - Thread End -
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next