One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reinn Beck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:46 am

CHARATER
Name: Reinn Beck

Bounty: 1,000,000 Beli (Alive only)
Species: Human, almost ‘’ Human Weapon ‘’

Allegiance: Revolutionary

Ocean: South East
Appearance: 7'4'' tall and shaped like a titan, Reinn has short black hair, a green t-shirt with a '' flower '' on his right side on his chest. He has green shinning eyes. He also has a lot of piercing on his left ear.

[I made it by myself on paint... GO PAINT!]
Reinn Beck Reinn10

History:
Living peacefully in South East with his family. At the age of 5, Reinn learnt the way of blacksmith with his father. Known in his small village as the ‘’ Hero ‘’ at the age of 10, he decided to help the town and the other towns around. Helping his father in the blacksmith, saving people from bandits and even some pirates, Reinn learnt how to fight with his pole, Bou. Whispers started to go around talking about that young teen with the heart of an entire marine troop. With his sense of justice, Reinn decided to join the marine at the age of 16. In only two years he raised in the marine’s ranks. He is not the kind of guy to do something so people can speak of him. So he reached a rank of captain, he commanded and taught them how justice works and how to act like a marine. Vice-Admiral had no ambitions of him because he didn’t seem to act so he can get an higher rank. Reinn was happy of his life; he had a complete troop to protect the small town he lived on for so long. At the of 21, a doctor approached him, Dr.Marine. He told Reinn that he needs a man like him. A man that doesn’t like justice but loves and needs justice. Dr.Marine explained his project of human weapon. He told him that he had tried a lot of time but the one trying this started going berserk. So Marine needed someone who want to be justice. He gave him a Devil Fruit, the Seishi Seshi no mi. This fruit has the ability to control every parts and cells of his body. Making him a full controller of his own body. He explained to Reinn how to control his cells and how to use his brain to 100% instead of 10%. First thing that Reinn learnt was how to use the electricity in his body. Not able to do a sort of beam of electricity, he learnt another way to use it. Blacksmith. With his electricity he was able to morph his pole into any other weapon. Like a sword, a spear, a shield. His pole could be any weapon made of metal. Dr. Vegapunk was stunted that someone with the help of a devil fruit, the help to fully control his body can be this awesome in only a day. Then Reinn learnt how to use his blood, the acid in our stomach, our bones and so. Reinn found a way to use his DF for speed and strength, by controlling his proteins; he can double and sometimes triple his speed and strength for a short period of time, for seconds. Marine started losing interest in Reinn when Bartholemew comes in. Bartholemew agreed with Marine to become a full human weapon by giving his life so the can become kinds of robot. But Reinn wasn’t thinking the same way. How can machine represents justice? Reinn escaped the Marine Headquarters and set sailed to join a group name as the Revolutionaries. Reinn hasn’t finished yet his training and don’t know how exactly how to fully use his DF. Once Reinn has escaped, Dr. Marine put a bounty on Reinn’s head. If someone can bring him alive only so Marine can turns Reinn into a pacifia. Reinn, at the age of 24, is still searching for the leader of the Revolutionaries, and Reinn still learning how to fully use his DF and body. An hard task to use a DF 100% but it will, for sure, worth the price once he can controls god’s creation to the maximum.

Personality: Reinn is all about fairness. If he thinks that what you are doing is fair, he will be your ally. If he thinks that it is not, he will be you enemy. He is not the type of guy showing is power since he is not that proud of it, but he still loves them. Be fair, be his ally. He actually acts lonely, not speaking that much, not moving that much and he his almost sleeping all the time. But when comes the time for justice; he IS a beast. Strong, fast, intelligent, and then sleepy again.

Ship: He repairs boat in exchange, they tell him about the leader of the revolutionaries and get him to the next island.

Special Abilities: no special abilities.

DEVIL FRUIT

Name: Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit)

Capabilities: To control everything in the human body of the user. So he can manipulate acid, electricity, blood, proteins and cells.

Type: Paramecia

Learned Techniques: ( [*] = Can be use; [] = Cannot be use yet, need more pratice )

[*] Tanpakishitsu [protein]: Reinn has the ability to double his strength and speed for 1 post but has a cold down of 1 post.

[*] Sandangamae Tanpakishitsu [protein]: Reinn can triple his protein and get to the strongest and fastest his body can endure. It is a destructive boost in fact, getting stronger and faster in a final attempt. After using Sandangamea Tanpakishitsu, Reinn must stop moving for 5 entire posts. That’s a huge cold down, but it must worth the price.

[*] Seru Koushei [cells]: Reinn, when he is unmoving, can control cells to regenerate the wounds on him or on others. He can also stop the pain itself with cells. But when he moves back, regenerating and the pain gets back.

[*] Fuka Kasei [electricity]: Reinn can transform his metal pole, Bou, into any weapon or pool. That’s the main utility and the only one he can fully use at the maximum for now.

[] Fuka Seishi [electricity]: Reinn can implant a small amount of metal in someone nervous system and can control the user by electricity in the spinal cord and the nervous system. Reinn tried this couples of time but isn’t ready to use it at will. Reinn isn’t able to fully use this method yet.

[*] Chi Doku Funka [blood]: Reinn learnt a way to control his blood at will. He can make more blood if he wants and can control it perfectly with time. Vegapunk taught him how strong and useful he can becomes if he can control poison using is blood. Reinn drank all kinds of poison and it is now running into his blood. He lets a small blood mist comes out of his pore in the air so enemies breaths it. Yes he can paralyze, makes people dizzy or making theirs throat all burning by breathing the poison. When Reinn use a poison, he actually breathes a bit of it. The effect is not effective as it is on the enemy, but still has effect on Reinn.

[*] Koutetsu Suppai [acid]: Reinn ultimate way of defence. He uses his gastric acid and turns it into Lye, a corrosive alkaline substance. Lye degrades organic tissues. It is a chemical burns that can’t be heal by normal treatment. Reinn lets Lye get out of his forearm and hand’s pore so it can makes gloves of Lye. When he hits organic tissues, it degrades it. Reinn also gets chemical burns with it. He must use Seru Koushei in the next 10 minutes, or it will be too late for his hands.

[*] Soriddo Suppai [acid]: Reinn lets Lye come out of his hands’ pore and let the acid flew on Bou, his pole. Then by adding electricity, Lye becomes solid and his pole is equipped with a Lye protection on it. Every time Reinn hits someone with Bou on organic tissues, it chemical burns. So double damage. But Reinn isn’t able to fully transform Lye to solid.

[*] Supai Ojigi [acid]: Reinn creates an offensive bow made of pure Lye. Once shot, the Lye falls on the ground or Reinn can shoot another one. Reinn has no limits on the Lye created since it can regenerates Lye in his stomach. The Lye arrows are as fast of a sniper's bullet.

[*] Haipa Supai Ojigi [acid]: Reinn creates a bigger bow this time and it takes a whole post just for the preparation. Once the preperation done. Reinn launchs a bigger arrow but twice the speed of a bullet. When Reinn use this technique, he can't use acid for posts since he needs to regenerate Lye.

[*] Koshi Hankou [bones]: Reinn can harden is bones till it can support blade’s hit and even pistol’s ball for a short time. Koshi Hankou has a limit of impact, depending on how fast or strong is the hit, it mays become weaker faster or stay still longer. No cold down, but takes a post to prepare.

[*] Koshi Offencu [bones]: Reinn can use his bones for offence too. He hardens and sharpens his bones in every articulation like his hands, elbow and so. So when he hits, he hits harder and sharper. No cold down for this one, but it takes a post to prepare.

Weapons/Items: Bou, His old metal pole that he can morph into any kind of weapon or tool of his choice.

Goals: To get justice for the sake of his town and the world. That’s why he wants to replace the actual World Government.

Last edited by i AM LiGHT on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:15 pm

I made the cold down changes, seconds and minutes for posts.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Heh, Gael has a new friend, I see.

We ask politely that people add in a small written passage with pictures... is that okay?

Beside that, he's fine.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:59 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:29 am

Guys, don't want to disturb you or anything, but... is he allowed to tie in Dragon like that? sn't that, like... against the rules or something?
Don't wanna cause any trouble, the guy's in my crew, just wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:15 am

Well, I'm searching for Dragon, but if I can't, then I will just change it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:41 am

ohhhh, right...... well, you shouldnt do that, since we are in a alternate universe One piece so the characters are technically not the same. Still you could rename i suppose.... try using existing characters.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:07 am

I changed personality and about Dragon [ I changed it for '' leader of the revolutionaries '' ]
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 am

Okay, okay:
1. As Gael said, some words about the appearance, for example: his clothes, scars, build...
2.Personality, now that you mention it, is a little short. One or two sentences more. Fairness is great and all, but there could be a little more to him that that, right?
3. I don't think you can mention Vegapunk either. Or can he?

Oh, and is there a leader of the revolutionaries? Aren't they more like smaller or bigger splintergroups around here? That was what I had in mind... But I digress. Leader of the revolutionaries is completely acceptable.
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:45 am

Ok! I edited my appearance, my personality and I changed Vegapunk for Marine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:29 am

All right,
APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
i AM LiGHT

i AM LiGHT

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 am

I learned how to solidify Lye with Gael against marines. So I post two new techniques that Reinn has acquired. I need approval for this so I can use them.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reinn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reinn Beck   Reinn Beck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reinn Beck