One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished) Empty
PostSubject: Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished)   Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 am

[SOLO RP]

[1 hour earlier, A village in the North Blue]

It was a nice, warm day the sky was pure blue without a single cloud in the sky and the village was as busy as ever. Ren was just wondering around looking for a place to relax and train his skills however every place in this busy village was crowded or occupied, so it was quite difficult to find a place which was stranded of people. 10 minutes past and still no luck so Ren decided he just give-up and come back when it gets dark, so Ren just booked a room in a local hotel.

[Present]

Ren jumped onto his bed and started to sleep until sunset. A few hours past and the shining sun was finally setting this was Ren's chance to train so he got out of his room and rushed towards the exit of the hotel. As soon as he got out it seemed as if he was in another planet, it was quite without a single sound to be heard. Ren
was excited so he quickly started to look for a place to train after a few minutes of looking he found a large forest which was not far from the village "Perfect!" Ren thought as he rushed towards it.
As soon as he got in the forest he started to punch and kick at the air, after a few minutes of that he decided to use a tree as a punching bag. So Ren clenched his paw (fist) and gave a great punch which took down the tree in one hit. "Awesome..." Ren thought as he looked at the tree which was now on the floor, Ren then got back to punching and kicking. 5 hours passed and sun was starting to rise and show it self once again,"Not good"
he thought as he started to walk out the forest however while he was exiting the forest he heard a strange sound, it sounded as if someone was running towards him Ren tried his best to ignore this sound and continued his way out of the forest. Suddenly a old man appeared out of no-where, he was wearing a long coat which looked as if it was made out of lion skin and a strawhat.

[Bob Trident]
[Rokushiki User and Trainer]

"What do we have here, a big bear which thinks he can just go round taking out trees..." Ren was confused at first but realized he had no time to waste with this weird old man, so he just kept and walking and pushed him to the side like his was nothing. "Soru" the man said as he magically appeared once again in-front of Ren. "What the hell!?" Ren said as once again pushed the man. "Soru" The man said once again and appearing in-front of Ren "What do we have here a bear that can talk, hmm?"

Last edited by StrawhatSpirit on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished)   Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:32 am

"W-What the hell!?" Ren said in disbelief as he started to look behind him and then at then man. "Are you some kind of magician or something?" Ren asked as he looked at the man curiously. "I am no magician, I am just a simple old man..." the replied with a soft tone, "T-Then how in the world can you dissapear!?" Ren asked loudly. The man chuckled a little and looked at the sky "I follow the wind my friend, come back here when it gets dark and I shall show you what I mean..." After saying this the man suddenly dissapeard once again. "Follow the wind?" Ren thought as he walked towards the crowded village, "The man is probably just toying with me.." Ren said as he walked into the entrance of the hotel he then approached his room and opened the door slowly, he then jumped onto his bed and went to sleep. A few hours passed and the sun once again was out of sight. Ren got out the hotel and ran towards the forest. "I need to learn that technique!" Ren thought as he entered the forest. Suddenly the man appeared behind Ren and said "Welcome" Ren quickly turned around however the man leaped towards Ren and kicked him right in the face. Ren flew back and hit a tree "What the!?" Ren thought as he looked around, the man dissaperd once again. He then appeared next to Ren and said "Too Slow" This angered Ren so he got up and leaped towards the man "Soru" he yet again dissaperd. "Ugh I give up teach me how to move like that!" Ren yelled as he stood up and bent down. "Heheh I haven't taught this move in a long time... this should be fun..."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished)   Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:56 am

"Does that mean that you will teach me!?" Ren asked with a excited look on his face. "Indeed.." the old man said as he took out three red pebbles, "I will hide these pebbles around the forest and if you manage to find all of them... you will have mastered the move Soru." The man said with a smile on his face.
"So all I have to do is find 3 pebbles and I will be able to dissapear?" Ren asked as he looked at the man with a curious look. "Yep, however I do not dissapear.. I run..." the man said as he started to juggle with the pebbles. "Run!?" Ren said with a surprised look on his face, "Yes, I take 10 steps per second and I reccomend you try to do that too" he said softly. "That's nearly impossible!? How in the world am I supposed to take 10 steps per second!?" Ren thought. "Chat time is over now it's time play-I mean train..." the man said as he suddenly dissapeared. "Looks like training stated, YOSH! Time to hunt!" Ren yelled as he sprinted far into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished)   Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:28 am

The more Ren progressed through the forest, the more unlikely it seemed for him to find at least one pebble. He had been running for hours and the sun was starting to rise "Damn it at this rate I'll never find a single pebble..." Ren thought as he ran through the forest. Suddenly something caught Ren's attention it was red and it seemed quite small "A Pebble!" Ren yelled as he approached the small rounded object. He picked it up and stored it in a small bag that he seemed to be carrying "Now time to find Rock Number 2" Ren said as he continued to run. Little did he know that behind him a fierce predator known as a wolf was trailing right behind him, 5 hours passed and the sun was high in the sky Ren was exhausted and couldn't go any further so he just layed down and took a little nap and let the wolf approach him slowly...
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished)   Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 am

The wolf slowly started to approach Ren with a hungry look on it's face and it didn't look like it wanted to play, it slowly started to open it's mouth however Ren suddenly awoke form his short nap only to see him face to face with a wolf "What the hell!?" Ren yelled as he kicked the wolf away, He then quickly got up and got ready to fight however 6 wolves appeared with angry looks on their faces normally Ren would take them on however he didn't want to waste time one them so he just turned around and ran the opposite direction. The wolves ran after him and it seemed that they were getting closer to Ren, "Damn it I'm not fast enough..." Ren thought as he sprinted through the forest hitting down all the branches that were in his way. Suddenly the words "10 steps per second" echoed through his head, Ren suddenly began to run faster when suddenly "Poof" he appeared in a new place within the forest. "W-What just happened?" Ren thought as he started to look around. "Wait, I need to find the 2nd pebble what am I doing wasting time here!" he yelled as he began to run through the forest yet again. "Heheh, he is very close to mastering this Rokushiki Technique..."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished)   Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 am

6 hours passed and the sun was slowly starting to set, Ren still had no luck finding the 2nd people and was now running for hours. Ren stopped for a second to catch his breath "H-How could that man run so fast, it's like he dissapears..." Ren thought as he wiped leaned against the tree panting for breath, Ren then started to resume his hunt for the pebbles he jogged through the forest looking around the area to see if he had found anything red. Suddenly a small bird was pecking at something.. it was small and it was rounded "Pebble number 2!" Ren yelled as he ran towards the bird, however before he could grab the small rock the bird took off with the pebble in it's claws. "No! Damn it!" Ren yelled as he chased after the bird which was flying in all different directions, the bird then flew over a large pond and dropped the pebble over it Ren suddenly jumped for the pebble he caught it however he fell into the large pond. "YOSH! Pebble number 2 retrieved!" Ren yelled as he held up the pebble, He then started to swim towards land but something was grabbing onto his leg "What's this!?" Ren said as he struggled to get out suddenly he was pulled in. When Ren was underwater he could see what was pulling him it was a....... octopus? "What the hell is a freaking octopus doing here!?" Ren thought as he tried to swim but the octopus was just pulling him closer to it's beak (mouth) with ease. Ren tried to kick at the octopus's tentecale but it was of no effect, he then got out his claws and stabbed it right into it's tentecale it suddenly let go so Ren quickly swimmed out of the pond into land. Once he got onto land he lied down for a couple of minutes panting for breath "Could thing's get any weirder" he thought as he looked up at the shining moon.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished)   Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 am

Ren then got up and started to yet again resume his hunt for the pebbles, "Come on, Pebble Number 3 where are you!?" Ren thought as he started to sprint through the forest. Ren then realized he was taking more steps than usual he stopped for a second and looked at his feet. "I-I feel a whole lot faster..." he thought as he started to jog he then turned his jog into a sprint and started go all out, swiftly dodging the tree he ran so fast that he even couldn't see in-front of him. Ren felt alive but then stopped for second something was felt weird he turned around to only see a cheetah approaching him slowly "W-What the hell Cheetah don't live in forests!" Ren thought as he slowly backed away, the old man suddenly appeared next to Ren and said "For one to achieve the knowledge of Soru he must be able to out run the fastest of predators.." after saying this he pointed behind him "Back there is the 3rd pebble if you can beat that cheetah to it then you will know how to use the Rokushiki move Soru" after saying this the man yet again dissapeared. Ren turned around and thought "It's now or never I've been running around in this forest blindly for 2 days now, If I manage to get that 3rd pebble I will be a whole lot stronger I've come to far to back down!"

Click here for theme!
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished)   Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Ren as soon as he turned around ran towards the direction the man pointed Ren went all out however the cheetah was too fast it was like a mile away from Ren. "Damn it, come one legs faster,faster!" Ren thought as he sprinted through the forest suddenly Ren tripped and fell. "Damn it it's no good...." he whispered as he got up "Im just a weak old bear who can't accomplish a single thing..." he thought as he started to jog. "I will never get stronger!" he thought as he started to run, "If only I could Run faster!!!" he yelled as he began to sprint faster than before, his feet were hitting the floor rapidly and his blood pressure shot up, suddenly everything around him looked like it was moving in slow motion. Ren continued to sprint
he shot past the cheetah but then suddenly stopped when he found the pebble. "I-I done it!" Ren yelled as he picked up the pebble, "I-I mastered S-Soru!" he said as he held up the pebble. Suddenly he fell down and started to rest for he had been running for 2 days non-stop. The man appeared beside him and said "Well Done, Young one you have no mastered the move Soru!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished)   Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rokushiki Training: Soru: The leg that can't be seen by the human eye (Training Accomplished)
Page 1 of 1