One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Noah nodded as he zoomed in a zigzag fashion, throwing off any remaining pursuers. He landed next to Vega, moving from a crouching position to a standing one. "Vega, sorry if I almost jeopardized the mission... That one mercenary seemed to judge where you were almost instantly... I needed to stop those things he launched at us, in case they exploded or something." Noah quickly returned to his normal, uncowed self. "Now, shall we get outta here before they realize which ship we came on?"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm

((Apologies, but are we waiting for the start of a new thread for other members to join and moving on, or should we continue to post in this one?))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 pm

((Whoops sorry about that, we are moving on to a new thread after this one))

Vega then panted as he reached the ship, he then un hooked the sail and looked to Noah, "Never mind that, you did nothing wrong, just hurry up and get the ship moving!!!" Vega wanted to leave now that the target was down. They needed to leave now.

Lucha stood on top of a nearby building, he would not be able to catch them in time as he saw their ship sail. However he adjusted his gloves, he knew that their paths will cross again, there was little doubt.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 pm

"Back already, huh?"
Jack was leaning over the reling. He had returned to the ship only a minute before them, but acted like he had been there all along.
He lit himself a cigarette and fixed his hair a little.
"Didn't go too well, I guess..."
He drew a breath of his cigarette. Then he stopped chilling and ran towards Vega to help him prepare the ship.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Vega then got on the ship, it was already sailing away, he could see the guards scrambling, but it was all too easy thanks to the wind being in their favor. He checked to see if they all were on the ship "Is everyone here?!!! Oh and welcome back Jack, Noah, ...."

((Ok once those who are here post replies we can do the next arc.))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:00 am

Ruby Wood rushed outside the cabin to talk to Vega. Oh yes Vega everyone is here including Lee, Clause, Karsh, Wolfheart and Sylvia. Clause is now resting in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 am

((ok guys new arc, its going to be big))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4