One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am

Vega sighed, he then pointed to the map "If you have a plan, you have to say it now, because we need to be in synch, this is not a solo mission, this is a team mission. You are part of the White Code now Clause, so you are a team member, team members do things together, so lets hear your plan and decide from there? So say what your plan is now?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 am

Clause then looked more serious then even more. It depends Vega it depends. I haven't seen some of the enemies yet, I have a lot of possible plans but it will take time to say it all. Sometimes planning everything isn't the answer to winning.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:04 am

Vega then said "Well we cant have that... this must go smoothly so i have already come up with a plan, until Jack gets back, we need to organize properly and make sure everything is in order. When Jack gets back the full plan can be revealed...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:25 am

Clause then looked at Vega as if he was to punch him. After all he was still not getting used on getting bossed around. Look, if you want to have it your way fine. . Clause then calmed a bit and started walking away and went beside Ruby.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:44 am

"Aye, you see, my sister is getting married today, so I have to wear this... Also the reason for the alcohol..."
He made it up on the spot, without even wincing. then he took a sip of his drink, feeling the alcohol burn in his mouth before he swallowed it.
"Stopped all trade with the world government? Why?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:50 pm

The bartender then raised an eyebrow "What? You dont know? oh by the way congrats to your sister, next one is on the house eh?" The bartender winked and then continued "Well, it seems that our prime minister thinks the government been stealing money from the islands under them you see... so he i placing a ban on all trade with the government, prime minister is making a speech tommorow at the mansion, its gonna be big i heard, protesters and supporters, as long as they dont kill each other i think we will be fine...."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Clause's uncooperative behavior quickly wore down Silvia's patience, and it showed in her smoldering eyes. The entire aspect that some outsider thought he was better than the agents who had been doing this type of work for years was rather insulting to her. Thankfully, Clause backed away from the group enough to allow Silvia to relax a fair amount, although she continued to keep a steady eye on him in case he decided to try something funny and further threaten integrity of their operation, or themselves for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Ruby Wood has gotten worried about Clause's actions. She knew that Clause had the most hardest time in getting used to White Code. She then asked Clause nicely. Clause, please calm down, we are not with the agents now. We are with the White Code. Please try to cooperate. . Clause then sighed, Ruby was right, Clause then kissed Ruby on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:35 pm

((Splatter, reply please? We need your info to continue))
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:16 pm

"Hm..."
Jack took another sip of his drink. This certainly did sound like just the info he needed. Still, couldn't hurt to ask, right?
"I'll tell her, thank you very much... Hey, I'm kinda new around, anything else I should know? Yanno, important stuff?"
He looked at the contents of his glass with relative disinterest before finishing his drink and getting his money out.

(sry it took so much time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:35 pm

wolfheart awoke while the other crew members were making plans so he decided not to bother them but to explore the ship it was big to him though it was the ship he was able to explore it had many levels it was like a maze he actually coundnt find a way out every time it looked like he was out he found a bedroom or an office once he found the kitchen but not the exit
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:44 am

The bartender then winked "Dont fall into the water on the way home, HAHAHAH, you have a good day sir, at least its better than political talk i tell ya!!" The bartender goes back to serving drinks to other patrons.

Vega taps his foot impatiently "Where is Jack? He was meant to be back by now..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:21 am

Karsh then went out of the deck with now his clothes on. He then looked around and saw that Jack hasn't returned yet. What is taking Jack so long? . He then lied down on the floor while looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Jack got up and grabbed his jacket. Then he threw some cash on the bar, next to his empty glass, and left the bar.
After a while, he could see the ship.
"Where is Jack? he is meant to be back by now..."
He jumped on deck and landed absolutely silently.
"I'm here, chill. All cleared."
He walked past Vega.
"This island's stopped all trades with the government because of some kind of... thefts, hoaxes or something I guess. Anyway, the people are furious! Almost as bad as the revolutionaries, but at least they don't have leaders or weapons yet..."
Sighing, he leaned against the mast.
"The prime minister's holding a speec on it tomorrow at the mansion... sounds like trouble... That enough info for you?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Vega then sighed, a speech where he would be open? Most likely this prime minister would hold it at his manor. Still there were variables, but he could not hesitate, they only had a strong margin for error, and Vega would not be the one to make mistakes. "ok then, well done all of you, now listen up, following Clauses information we are going to take the crowded areas well. Blend in with the surroundings. Lee, Silvia and Clause, you will blend in with the crowd right at the front of where the prime minister makes his speech. Your job will be to confirm target has been neutralized. Karsh and Wolfheart will cause a commotion elsewhere in the city, dont go wild, just make a distraction that will draw any security away so we can escape. Ruby will stay here on the ship and Jack will cover the exit area at the port. I will be at the highest vantage point which is that building over there ((Vega points to the largest building in the city)) and cover you with my rifle. Once we have confirmation of target arrival, i will proceed to gun him down, and if i miss or anything of the sort, you three((points to Clause , Silvia and Lee)) will take him out. Does everyone understand their role?"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:55 am

Silvia nodded affirmatively in response. Her role sounded easy enough if everything went as planned, although Clause's similar position caused her to become slightly hesitant. He would have to be incredibly self-controlled in order to avoid being detected, and from what she had seen so far, would be a remarkable challenge for him. While she wasn't about to go against Vega's orders, she was determined to keep a vigilant eye on the newer member in case he tried stepping even the slightest amount out of line.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:12 am

Clause, for the first time, didn't spoke anything against what Vega said at all, not even the slightest harsh comment. He then looked at Ruby with a little worry on his face. Ruby would be left alone on the ship. He then slightly closer to Ruby. Ruby then already knew what was the emotion of Clause, she smiled at him sweetly and spoke Do not worry about me Clause, I'll be fine. Don't you forget I am also a member of the White Code.

Clause then smiled a bit and grabbed his guitar and puts it in the guitar case. He then looked at his companions for the mission. Are you guys ready? . Lee was making his knives sharper. He then hid it inside his clothes, smiled and answered Clause politely. Yes Sir Clause. I am ready for the mission. He then sensed something about Silvia, she was giving Clause a serious look. Clause didn't mind it and continued to prepare for the mission

Meanwhile Karsh had made his Silver Spear back into a silver bracelet. He then pats Wolfheart on the head and spoke We will do our best. Right Wolfheart?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:00 pm

wolfheart looked up at karsh who had managed to find him he nodded to him then started to follow him out of the ship and to do the mission he was told to do
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:13 am

Of course she was ready; Silvia would have been ashamed if she wasn't. She waited indifferently for Lee and Clause to finish their preparations, pleasantly surprised by the lack of comment from the latter.

"Let's proceed as soon as possible," she cited flatly. "The earlier we get there, the better."

Elsewhere on the island, the door to the prime minister's room was tossed open without a single knock or hesitation. Two men entered the room, closing the door the moment both of them made it inside.

"Ah! There you are, Mister Minister," the man that entered first cheerfully said, a uncomfortably large smile plastered upon his mug. A white gloved hand reached up to tilt the bowler hat atop his head politely, before gently seating himself on a second couch across from the pirates. "My associate and I have been completing the final preparations for your much-anticipated speech, and it might please you to hear that things have been going well so far, my good sir."
[Jules Laurentin]
[Mercenary for hire]

"... Even though we haven't seen hide or hair of any government dogs," the second man grumbled. When he sat down next to the other mercenary it was quite obvious that his shoulders were broader than his companions, and he appeared to be of a heavier build. Rusty red hair partially covered eyes that showed slight disappointment at the fact that the speech about to occur was going to be less eventful than he originally thought.
[Ramsey "Rusty" Wade]
[Mercenary for hire]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:45 am

Vega adjusted his equipment and scope. He was preparing for the assignment. He looked up to the highest point. He decided he would equip armor piercing rounds for the bullets when he got a clear shot at the prime minister. But he would have to be cautious, if the plan did not go on schedule , there would be problems.

Meanwhile. The Prime minister welcomed the two mercenaries who entered the room. He walked over , adjusted his collar and poured a drink for himself. He then cleared his throat "Well as long as there is nothing off, its alright then, you gentlemen have done a good job so far i suppose, though i would have liked it if you stay close to the manor. I dont want anyone wandering off...." Lucha remained on his seat fiddling with the puzzle he had in his hand, he was in no mood to talk much, just sitting and watching, not threatened by the mercenaries. Samantha then said "Jeez Mr Prime Minister, there isnt much activity based on the news and there isnt any major government movement, i think you will be fine...." Lucha held his hand up , it was a signal to Samantha, never assume things will be fine, an assasin takes advantage of peaceful times, blending well with all. Samantha understood and sighed "Sorry, i mean, we will remain vigil Mr Prime Minister.... as my captain said, we can never be too sure."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:48 am

Clause and Lee were already finished and looked at Silvia. Clause then suggested that I believe that you lead the way Ms. Silvia .

Lee then smiled at Silvia that looks like he was agreeing on what Clause had said.

Karsh then scratches his head while looking at Wolfheart. He was thinking something. Come on Wolfheart, do you have any bright ideas on what we should do?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:29 am

A white haired man was shuffling among the crowd, keeping a low profile. He was a member of White Code: the Cross. He smiled as he blended in. He kept his Trick Deck close at hand. The odds of Vega screwing up were TINY, but he needed to be extra careful. If Vega missed, Noah wouldn't. He was just analyzing how most people moved: it could prove essential to an escape.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:23 am

((ok people lets move on to the day of the speech, assume that everyone has den den mushis , portable))

Vega moved out, he looked for the tower he was heading for and proceeded , he talked through his portable den den mushi on his wrist "Can everyone hear me? The speech is starting soon, all players to their positions..... everyone announce your presence."

The prime minister put on his morning clothes. His secretary just informed him of the procedure for the speech. Lucha was outside at the courtyard watching everyone peparing for the speech.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Noah smiled as Vega's voice came over the Den Den Mushi. "Hear ya loud an clear, 'boss'!" he said in his cheerful, nonchalant voice. "Taking position amid the crowd! Hope you got nothing special to say!" He walked out from his hiding spot, ready to switch off the Den Den. If Vega had anything else to add, this would be the time.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Clause and Lee, who were wearing normal clothes but in color of white to prevent attraction were at the front and center of where the speech. Clause then spoke on behalf of the team We're in position Vega. .

Karsh with Wolfheart were in a dark alley planning there commotion. He heard the voice of Vega and suddenly made his bracelet into a Silver Spear. I heard you loud and clear! Just give us the signal and we are good to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next