One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Julian was off on his first ever recon Mission. It was a test to see if he was worth of becoming a Marine Ensign. After 3 months of Floor Scrubbing, Clothes Cleaning, and Basic Sword fighting and Command Sombo. Julian was sent out into the field with 10 different Soldiers. A Sniper named Bart. Bart was like Julian's older brother. He took him in when he first joined the Marines and has been showing him the ropes for quiet some time now. Although he was twice as strong as Julian was, he was still extremely weak compared to most of the Marines. Then there was Tora. Tora was a "Master Swordsmen" Or so he calls him self. He was the "Most Skilled" Swordsmen on the ship. Or so he says. Although he wasn't TERRIBLE. He could only preform the Basic Sword Skills perfectly. Nothing really advanced just yet. Although he always trains him self by reading up on Advanced Swordsmen Skills and by watching the Marine Captains take on other Swordsmen. Yes the three of them formed an Unstoppable team. At least that's what they would be called after they completed their very first mission. The rest of the men were just poorly trained Soldiers who were sent as extra back up. Though the mission was only recon and if any fighting broke out they were told to call in for back up, Julian was determined to show he was worthy of a promotion.

Julian: "We have hostile situation...Pirates Growth has been upped by 50% in the past month and with our new Admirals Payne and Darnel..We've been told to start taking charge on uprising Rookie Pirates..Captain Pilgrim has ordered us to take out this current uprising Pirate Party..aka a Gathering of Pirates in hope of forming a crew before they form...Tora and I will head inside the heart of the fire posed as Pirates in hope to figure out who's their leader and what their plan is. We can do this even with out the Captains orders!! WE HAVE TO STOP ALL THESE MEN WHO MAY BRING HARM TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OF THIS WORLD!!!"

Tora: "WHERE ARE YOUR MORALS!?!"

Just after he had finished his speech a small kitten walked next to Julian and rubbed up against his leg.

Julian:" DANGER! WHERE UNDER ATTACK! RUN AWAY! RUN RUN RUN AWAY!"

Tora: "DAMMIT JULIAN!!!"

Location of Julian and Tora are in the Outskirts of the Center of the new Pirate Meeting Spot the Islanders call "Orange Peel Bay" Due to the scum the meets their every month.

The Rest of the Men are near the Ship preparing for battle if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Somewhere outside the island...

A small ship approached the island, on the deck of the ship was a rather tall man, he seemed to be wearing a black shirt and long green coat. His hands were inside his pocket.

[Introducing Rear Admiral Wave]

Wave was sent here to examine or look over Julian, just in case anything went wrong Wave with be there to stop it. Wave sighed, he was getting sent on a lot of missions recently however it was the WG's decision not his.
This ship finally reached the harbor. Wave jumped of the ship and made his way deeper into the island. And so the mission began.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:49 pm

((You f*cker D:< Your better not steal all the glory! Lol Jk your fine))

In a Bar that's right outside the Outskirts of Orange Peel Bay, but not on the side were Julian and his squad were preparing their attack. Laid the Captain and his 3 Man crew. All sitting waiting for the approaching time.

Villager Mario Spurs
Abilities: Boxing , Judo , Hulk Hulk Fruit - Allows the User to turn into a Giant Humanoid Warrior giving him Super Human Strength and Agility. Though it greatly drains your Life Force if the user stays in the form for more than 30 minutes. The longer the form is used, the faster it starts to kill the user. (The user CAN die if the fruit's powers aren't cancelled after 20 post of using the fruit)

A young boy sat in the corner next to his castle with a chain around his neck, as if he were a dog. The chain was made of a strong Metal, which was "unbreakable" with natural human strength and technology. Or so He Mario thought. Mario looked up at his Captain with a dead stare and stayed in his fettle position in the corner.

Captain Motion: "So The time is Ripping...Soon we'll have enough men to run a ship with very little effort! My Armada is growing! And So is our Reputation as Pirates..."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Wave made his way deeper into the village, his hands still in his pockets. He began to look around for his target however no sign of him anywhere, he sighed. Wave then realized he had past a bar quite a few minutes ago...maybe they were in there? No...it couldn't be, after all they are marines. He the remembered that he had some sort of scream once he entered the island, maybe the scream was from Julian? It was un-likely but who knows.. Wave turned around and made his way towards the dock. He fixed his sunglasses and took another sigh..what kind of trouble did that idiot get into.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Captain Motion pointed at Mario and laughed with a deep chuckling evil laugh that could make babies cry for years.

Captain Motion
Captain of the Wreckers Pirates
Abilities: Motion Motion Fruit - Allows the user to cause anything not living to be shot towards some one at great speed.

Captain Motion: "Why so glum boy? Don't you want to work with the greatest Pirate in the world? Bloooooooooobobobobobobobobo!"

Mario could smell Gunpowder from a distance. He knew it wasn't the Wreckers Gunpowder, since they only shot Metal bullets. It must be the Marines. Mario knew this was his chance to escape if any time was. Mario fiddle with his Fingers and ignored his Captain.

Captain Motion: "Just think! What genius would steal a Child! Make him eat a Devil Fruit to make sure it wouldn't kill me! Then CAPTURE the Beast at the same time! And all I had to do was promise not to push his entire village off a Cliff! Bloooooooobobobobobobo! I'm such a genius! I'm going to easily become King of the Pirates! Bloooooooobobobobo!"

Julian and Tora closed in on the Bar with their own Marine identities hidden amazingly. Keeping their weapons close and their wits high, they walked into the bar casually. They then both sat at a Small table that had be pre set for the Wreckers earlier on.

Julian: "The Captain's the one who was just laughing...keep a low profile.."

Tora:" YRAAAAAAAAAAAGH MATEYS! SHIVER ME TIMBERS AND BLARGH THE POOP DECK CLEAN! I'M PIRATE SWORDSMEN! THE MOST SKILLED SWORDSMEN ON THE EAST BLUE AND ALL OF THE WORLD! YRAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Julian: "HOW THE HELL IS THAT A LOW PROFILE!"

Captain Motion: "Yraaaaaaaaaaagh!? How do you suppose you could be the Strongest swordsmen? I bet my 1st mate could slice that chip of your shoulder with out even dulling his sword!"

Tora:" YRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!???? YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME!? OF ALL PEOPLE! I THINK ONLY FOOLS WOULD DO SUCH A THING! SHIVER ME TIMBERS! BLARGH BLARGH BLAAAAAAARG! I WILL TAKE YOU ON WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND MY BACK!"

Just as Tora finishes, a Man in a black coat stands up with a Sword the size of his entire body on his back. His face covered by his Green and Black Hat, only showing his nose and mouth. He grabs onto the handle of his sword and instantly swing it out sending off a huge slash of air. Cutting a hole through the table and a bit through the Bars back wall.

Tora:" Ha! Yer Missed Meh!"

In Tora's Head

Tora: ""Shoot...I just barely dodged that...This guy's really strong..To do such a technique..I have only seen some of the most skilled Marines pull off...Good thing I'm the best Swordsmen ever! Plus Julian's got my back..""

Tora turned to see if Julian was still in one piece and he's no where to be found.
Back to top Go down
Violuminescence

Violuminescence

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:35 pm

(If I may...)

"Stir Fried Rice here! Stir Fried Rice with carrots peas and pork! Get it while it's hot ... and CHEAP!"

The shirtless chef was yelling above the hissing of the fried rice cooking inside of his wok. He was being overly dramatic with his cooking, tossing the entire contents of his wok several feet into the air while spinning the wok around his body, catching all of the rice before it hit the ground. He was cooking at a small food vendor's stand in the middle of Orange Peel bay. The crowd seemed rough but enough succumbed to their growling stomachs and paid for bowls of the stuff. No one would argue with the chef. Especially because he had a six foot spear-like weapon slung horizontally across his back. The chef served another bowl and looked under the stand at a man who was bound and gagged, screaming to no avail and squirming around tried to loosen the ropes that tied his hands and feet together.

"Sorry for borrowing your food stand without your permission. In my opinion, you looked like your business needed help. Your stand gets the publicity and I get all the money I make here. Great deal, right? Sorry... I couldn't here what you said... your mouth seems to be gagged. I'll take your silence as a yes."

And immediately the man was back to work. He needed the money, as much as he could get. He was a pirate and a hopeful rookie at that. He needed the funds to start his journey or even better... a captain in need of a cook. What better place to get himself noticed than at a gathering of scum and villainy? The man tossed the fried rice again and caught it in the wok.

[Matsuri Salt]
[Unaffiliated (pirate) Chef]
[Bomu-Bomu no mi user]
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Aboard the Ocean Imp

Pulling into the docks aboard the Ocean Imp things were as they always had been BIB was snoozing on deck wrapped up in his jacket dreaming dreams of a life he'd never lived. Arctic strolled in yawning to himself hunched over and sat down and laid back on BIB's chest to use him as a pillow. As he did so BIB's eyes shot open and he sat up shouting.

"AY! GET OFF OF ME!"

Standing back up and turning his attention to BIB Arctic scowled.

"BIB your my crew, crew don't whine like little bitches they deal with it!"

"Don't you tell me what to do!"

"I'm your captain its what I do!"

Both Arctic & BIB's faces got closer to one another as the ship continued sailing closer to the docks. They were both filled with fury and anger towards each other and as they stared at each other angrily a 3rd voice arose.

"Geez you two mind shutting your holes? Giving me a bloody migraine"

"Shut your mouth Sin or I'll come over there and bury your ass"

"What in snow? You forgetting something pal?"

BIB began to chuckle as Arctic turned around and sat back down on the ground. As he watched the two argue he yawned and raised his paw to cover his mouth.

"Alright so your a mechanic with a gas welder. Good for you, but that doesn't mean you can kick my arse so easily."

"Your snow mate."

Seconds later the ship shook and Sin was knocked to the left he smacked his head against his gas tanks. BIB fell to his side and caught himself. Arctic unfortunately found himself flying face first into the mast. As the ship came to a pause Sin pulled himself to his feet as he lifted his cigar from the deck which fell from his mouth. BIB sat back up rubbing his head and eyes.

"Can't a bear just sleep in peace?"

Looking over at what stopped the ship Sin noticed that during their argument they'd forgotten to dock and crashed into the docks. He sighed and shook his head as he breathed out some smoke before placing the cigar back and smirking at the sight of two pretty young ladies who walked past giggling at the ship and its current state.

"Ladies" he said in a sleazy tone nodding to them.

BIB sat against the side rubbing his eyes and head yawning. He couldn't be bothered to deal with a crash right now nor anything else that wasn't sleep. Arctic hit the deck back first in pain and even let out a brief curse.

"FUCK!"

Sitting up he had blood draining from his nose down over his lips. Touching at the blood he stood up and wiped it on his forearm.

"What the hell just happened?"

"You mean other than you scaring off two would be conquests for me?" Sin asked watching the girls walk away after hearing Arctic's curse.

"Conquests? Speak English butt munch."

"He means women"

"Eh?"

"Never mind."

"So whats the plan now then?"

BIB & Sin's eyes both turned to slits as they shot evil glances to Arctic at his earlier comment.

"Don't you tell me what to do!"

"I'm your captain its what I do!"

[Introduction Box]
Arctic Clover
Captain of the Deviant Pirates

BIB "Bad Idea Bear"
Tracker of the Deviant Pirates

Sin "Grease Monkey"
Mechanic of the Deviant Pirates

Last edited by Bad Idea Bear on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:10 pm

((VERY nice Bear! Great Humor too! Try to watch the swearing though. F bombs mostly, other than that your fine))

Julian was completely out of sight. Tora than looked back towards his attacker and took hold of his blade. He gave off a cheeky grin one that a pro would make, or so he thought. Tora began to slowly circling around his opponent. He eyed his opponent, who wasn't moving an inch.

Tora: "...First rule about being a Master Swordsmen is alwalys being 5 steps ahead of your opponent at all times..I'm gonna take you down fast and easy!"

The black coated man removed his hood from his head and showed a shocking scene. He was blind in one eye. He had light gray hair and his pupils were gray as his hair. He held onto his sword in reverse and waited for Tora to make a move.

Zabu Motion Pirates "1st Mate"
Abilities: Excelled Advanced Swordsmenship

Zabu:"You talk big..You've made shoes that even the strongest men in the world can't even accomplish..It annoys me indeviently..I'll have to cut you down to show the truth..

Tora:"HMPF! You?! Beat me?! I'm the Strongest Swordsmen in the world! I'd like to see you try! Advanced Swordsmen Technique: Flash Slash!!"

Zabu:"Nagashi Step..."

Tora dashed past Zabu in attempt to slash him on the gut, but Zabu swiftly evaded the attack by jumping slighlty to the left. Tora then quickly began to shift his body weight towards Zabu as Zabu prepared his counter attack.

Zabu:"Nagashi Counter Strike Times Two!!"

Just barely, Tora blocked Zabu's double slash attack, though the sheer strength behind the attack sent Tora flying outside of the bar and slamming into another building across the Square.

Back to top Go down
Violuminescence

Violuminescence

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:00 pm

"Just give me the money!"

"I'm sorry sir. it appears that you have misunderstood what a business is. I provide you with a service and in return YOU give me the money."

"I don't care whether this is your business or it belongs to some old man you bound and gagged and threw under the stand! I am a pirate! The current population of this square is 100% pirate. If you don't expect to get robbed, you should not have come here in the first place."

"... Well i'm not giving you a refund if that's what you want. You haven't paid for your rice yet."

"This is a ROBBERY!!" A gun was held to Salt's face. The whole time, Salt never once looked away from his cooking. The rice needed to be fried to the perfect texture while maintaining a slight brown tint. The vegetables needed to be cooked soft but not overdone and the pork couldn't be under cooked when everything else was set. Taking his first look, the man was typical for an angry customer. His greasy black hair was long but pulled back into a pony-tail. The man obviously did not shave that morning; he had a full beard going on. His vest was a plain black; black was last weeks black and this weeks magenta. His brown cargo pants touched the ground and covered the ankles of his sandal-ridden feet ... his fly was undone. The man's muscles were distributed oddly. He had an extremely thick neck which held his body to his head. His left arm was plain and flabby but his right arm was jacked beyond belief. Whatever exercise regiment that man followed, it was probably done alone.

At the sight of the gun, Salt took his left hand away from his cooking and placed it on his waist. His right hand proceeded to toss the fried rice and catch it in the wok effortlessly.

"Any last words, cook?"

"Do you know your fly is undone?"

The man was about to pull the trigger when suddenly, a man flew from a building on one side of the square and crashed into a building on the other side. The man turned his head to look at the commotion and almost lost his balance because his thick neck forced the rest of his body to turn.

"An opening,"
Salt reached his left hand under his robe and pulled out a titanium frying pan. He moved his head out of the way of the barrel of the gun and struck the man in the head with the pan. The man was knocked unconscious but by sheer reflex he pulled the trigger of the gun, firing a round that narrowly missed Salt but hit a fortune teller in the head.

"Old man," said Salt looking under the stand at the bound and gagged owner of the food stand. "You better get your business straightened out. I think you just made some enemies."
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:43 am

"Right since you guys crashed the ship, I'll be off to the lumbar yard."

"What do you mean after we crashed the ship?" Arctic asked furiously refusing to accept any blame.

"I mean as a captain, you weren't watching where we were going"

"Thats hardly my fault BIB wouldn't let me lie on him"

"Hey don't drag me into this."

"Shouldn't have been lying down anyway. Should've been at the wheel."

"Oh you just know it all don't you Sin"

Grinning exposing his horrid yellowy teeth Sin nodded and exhaled as he started to walk off into town to find this lumbar yard so he could fix the ship.

Looking back at the ship and how badly it was damaged on the front he shook his head and realised the anchor wasn't down yet.

"BIB go set the anchor down."

"Since when is it my job? I am not your slave!"

"I will freeze your c**k off if you don't do as I say"

"Alright, alright already. Jesus, f**king pervert." BIB continued to mutter as he climbed back aboard the ship and lowered the two horse shoe anchors of the Ocean Imp.

"Right now your so tired you can stay there ad keep an eye on the ship"

"Ah what?! Where are you going thats so important?"

"I'm your Captain so thats none of your business."

"Horse track?"

"HEY I SAID I'M YOUR CAPTAIN AND ITS NONE OF YUOR BUSINESS!!!"

BIB sighed shaking his head as he returned to his original sleeping position before Arctic had leant against him. He was tired so maybe keeping an eye on the ship was best. It would give him the chance to catch up on sleep he'd missed.

Wondering into the town Sin noticed the town was cheerful with colourful people and many many MANY pretty ladies, of which he'd struggle to keep his eyes off of and struggle even more to keep his hands on his work.

He noticed the two ladies who passed the ship earlier arm in arm wondering down the street and began to follow missing the turning to the lumbar yard completely.

Arctic noticed him ignoring the signs and following the scent of the beautiful women and picked up a rock which he threw at Sin. The rock crashed into his temple and caught his attention. Looking at Arctic who waved Sin felt a trickle of blood dribble down the side of his head. He wiped it away and looked at Arctic signalling he would kill him later then full of rage turned to the sign and headed down to the lumbar yard. Arctic smirked at the thought of having such a lively crew then headed off down towards signs he read which informed him of a racing track just up ahead.

Meandering through out the crowds of people Arctic soon found his way and emptied his pockets of beli for the horse in the first race.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:54 am

Tora got up from out of the building that he was just recently thrown into. He gripped his blade and stabbed it into the ground as he held him self up. He looked straight ahead. Seeing Zabu standing their idely. Tora then held his sword with both hands and spreaded his legs apart.

Tora:"That was pretty good! Let see if you can do it again!...HAAAAAAAAA!"

Zabu:"Lets see if you really can back up all that Bark...Nagashi Style.."

Tora made his way mid way through the field before Zabu disappeared and reappeared in front of him. Tora quickly blocked and directed Zabu's blow to the right, Tora then attempted to stab Zabu's liver, Zabu quickly spun to the right and blocked the attack with his sword behind his back. Zabu then swung his sword up over head pushing Tora's sword into the sky. Tora though held onto his sword firmly. Zabu then jumped 10 feet into the air and did a diving sidways blitz in attempt to slash Tora. Tora then jumped back and braced him self.

Zabu:"I admit your very skilled...for a Shitty SwordsMen.."

Tora:"SHUT UP YOU EMO KNIFE BOY!"

Back Inside the Bar

Captian Motion and his crew watched the fight from a distance. Some continued drinking their beer while others cheered on their crew mate. Motion let out a huge belch as he pushed his beer cup away from him, causing it to slam into the wall and shatter.

Captain Motion: "This is boring..Zabu should have finished him instantly like he always does..I'm going to finish this.."

Motion Pirate:"What are you gonna do boss?"

Captain Motion shifted his eyes to his waitress and gave off a very creepy grin. Thus grabbing her by her collar.

Captain Motion: "I'm gonna use my Motion Motion Fruit Powers to throw her right smack dab in the middle off their fight! Zabu won't stop for a civilian, but that dumb kid just might! So here we go! Motion Motion..."

Captian Motion then turned his head towards the noise that was loud enough to catch is attention. Next thing Captain Motion had a foot in his face and was sent flying into a barrel of booze. The barrel shattering from him crashing into it. What was this act of heroisum. It was Julian. Julian then had the girl in his arms and glared at Captain Motion.

Julian:"I'M CHORE BOY JULIAN OF THE MARINES! AND YOUR UNDER ARREST YOU SCANDAL!"

Julian looked around to see the hord of pirates slowly closing in on him.

Julian:"OH NO! RUN AWAY!!!!"

Julian than quickly disappeared from clean sight, running straight through the pirates wall of men and out into the square.
Back to top Go down
Violuminescence

Violuminescence

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Fights were breaking out throughout the square. Pirates squabbling among themselves and getting drunk. Salt stopped cooking for a split second to wonder...

what was this even a gathering for...?

He spotted a young man... no, more like an old boy... running from a busted up bar on one end of the square. Emerging from the bar were pirates and a good bunch of them. It was probably wise to not get involved. After all, Salt was a rookie himself. He needed money to begin his travels and the old man he tied up was kind enough to lend him a food stand to run. There is no need to overexert himself. He absolutely must not get involved...

... screw it.

"Hey Kid!" Salt yelled when Julian was close enough to hear. "You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Julian put the waitress down and looked over to the man speaking to him. Slightly out of breath, but spoke.

Julian:"What?...NO! I'm fine! Wait..who are you? Are you a pirate! I've got enough pirate problems to deal with!"

Captain Motion then kicked a hole in the wall and glared at Julian from a distance. He tightened his fist and grinned his teeth as he stared Julian down.

Captain Motion:"Your finishesd Marine Boy! I'm going to squash you!"

Julian then started jogging away from the waitress in attempt to draw attention away from her. He then pulled out his sword and stanced, waiting for Captain Motion to make his move.

Captain Motion:"I DIDN'T NAME MY SELF CAPTAIN MOTION FOR NOTHING! HERE! HAVE A BOMB!"

Captain Motion then pulled a black rounb bomb out of his coat pocket and lit it with a match. He then pushed it towards Julian at high speeds. Julian then just barely dodged the attack. The bomb then exploded in the spot Julian was previously standing in.
Back to top Go down
Violuminescence

Violuminescence

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:33 pm

The explosion cleared out that section of the square. Pirates and the like were scrambling away from the scene. Salt looked at the young girl that had been left behind by Julian. He turned off the stove and put the wok down. Salt looked under the stand at the tied-up old man.

"Hey boss, I'm checking out for the day. You seem to be losing business fast. I think you should file for bankruptcy or find something you are actually good at doing."

Salt untied the old man who then ran off stumbling over himself and screaming to get away from a certain "shirtless thug". Salt then walked out from behind the stand and grabbed the weapon attached horizontally to his belt. The thing was a roasting spit... and a vicious one at that. Salt wouldn't blame anyone if they mistook it for a double-sided spear. The thing was 6 meters long and made of solid titanium. Salt slung it over his right shoulder and walked over to the girl. He was tall enough to rest his left elbow on her shoulder and look like he is leaning on her. He swapped his gaze between Motion and Julian, finally settling on the young marine.

"A marine eh? Listen pal, you seem to be occupied at the moment but heed my advice. This is man to man talk. None of this pirate-marine business. You don't just pick up women and leave them when it seems convenient to you. Girls have feelings. When you are good and done, apologize heartily."

Salt took his spit off of his shoulder and pointed one end at Motion. The look in his eyes changed.

"You, on the other hand... you're going to have to pay up for scaring away my customers."

Salt took his elbow off the girl's shoulder.

"You run along now. It's time for some real fireworks to go off."
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:33 am

Reaching the horse track and emptying his pockets of beli Arctic took to the stands to watch his fortune hopefully grow. Looking out across the other patrons he grinned. He'd always had a talent for gambling when it came to horse tracks and as he looked out across the people he could tell quickly he'd placed his money on the right horse. Waiting for the race to begin he clutched at his ticket.

Leaving the morons to whatever it was they were doing Sin quickly found the shipyard. He was disappointed at the lack of women he bumped into on the way down the path but knew he had a job to do. As he reached the yard and pushed it open he lit up a new cigar which he placed in his mouth before entering the yard. Looking around he saw allot of young men with what he assumed straight away would be more muscles than brains.

A guy in blue overalls with a white t-shirt on underneath and long frizzy blonde hair approached him to ask.

"Hey there anything I can help you with mate?"

Removing the cigar from his mouth and allowing his eyes to scan the person he exhaled smoke into his face.

"I ain't your f**king mate"

"Whoa, whoa calm down buddy." the large muscular guy replied.

"I just wanna buy some lumbar, then get back to the ladies"

"We got lumbar here little buddy"

"I ain't telling you again, I ain't your buddy I'm just here to get some lumbar"

Sin wondered off from the large frizzy haired man towards the store room in hopes of finding what he seeked.

BIB lay at the ship with his eyes firmly shut snoozing away happily. He snored loudly as his belly increased and decreased in size.

As the race began Arctic watched as his horse darted from the starting line and raced barrelling to the front of the pack. Cheers shot into the air around him and within seconds his horse was up front. Others in the crowds cheered on their own horses in hopes they bet would be worth something but it looked as if Arctic was having the luck as his horse stampeded across the line and Arctic was already at the reception collecting his money. Slipping the beli across he flicked through it and quickly checked the next race. After some careful thinking he spotted his next horse and placed yet another bet and took back to the stands.

As Sin wondered over to the storage he found a few pieces of lumbar but not the type he was looking for. Heading to the far end of the storage room he found a few pieces of the dark wood he had been searching for but it wasn't enough. Picking it up and heading out of the storage room the young blonde man asked how he'd like to pay for it and Sin just chuckled.

"Pay!?"

As he spoke other workers raised their heads and turned to Sin. They joined the frizzy haired man and crossed their arms looking down at Sin.

"Yes pay. You ain't getting this stuff for free."

"Maybe you don't understand the term pirate, but don't you worry your pretty little heads, I'll bring you up to date."

reaching behind him he twisted the gages on his tanks and his gas welders tool lit up with a large orange flame.

"See this flame here is going to garuntee my escape from you all without paying for this little lumbar of which I have."

The men began to chuckle with their arms crossed.

"Oh and what you gonng do with that little flame?"

Dropping the dark wood Sin leapt towards the frizzy haired man quickly slamming his welders tool into his face and allowing the flames to burn his face and hair. As the tool met face The man fell backwards screaming as flames smothered his hair. Hitting the ground Sin landed behind him and looked up at the other men who clenched their fists beginning to see what they were dealing with. As the other men began to throw punches Sin brought his tool down into the oncoming fists and feet from kicks and punches.

Each attack scorched their hand and foot and before long the other men were all scattered realising how they were unable to attack him properly. Picking up wrenchs, hammers and spanners Sin turned the gages to create a smaller blue flame.

"metal, the conductor of heat" Sin muttered to himself as he looked at the men charging him with tools. As the first spanner came crashing down Sin stepped to the left avoiding it and allowing it to crash into the ground. aiming his blue flame to the spanner it quickly increased in heat and the muscular man holding it dropped it complaining of scorched hands. The other men stopped thinking twice about weather or not they trusted themselves to attack looking at Sin.

Reaching to the gages again Sin twisted them and before long the flame was out. The other men looked at Sin unsure of what to do and Sin put his cigar out. Stepped back from the men who noticed his gas welder no longer on they started to close in on him whilst Sin kept the welding tool in hand facing the men ready for anything.

Smirking at them closing in on him Sin found himself cornered against the storage room walls. One quick reach to the lighter on his belt and flick of the thumb and the sudden overpowering stench of gas was realised.

"Anybody else smell that?" Sin asked cockily.

Sin smirked and the men noticed Sin's welders tool had been pointed towards them the entire time leaving behind a trail of gas which they wondered straight into. Creating the spark with the lighter there could soon be seen a large explosion at the lumbar yard.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:10 am

(OCC: Im guessing that there was an explosion at TBL's direction)

Wave rested his hands on his head, still no sign of the marines. He had been walking for around 20 minutes, were they even here? He continued to walk. Suddenly a large explosion could be heard from just down the road. He began to run towards the source of the sound. However as he ran he could smell something, it smelt like gas. He ignored this and continued running, a large explosion just happened...who cared about gas anyways? As he ran he could see a man with yellow hair, he seemed to be pointing at someone.

"Soru" he muttered as he appeared behind the yellow haired man.

"What seems to be the problem?" he asked with a serious tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Violuminescence

Violuminescence

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:28 am

Upon hearing those words, a look of horror appeared on Salt's face. He had not yet turned around to examine the one who came up behind him. How in the world could someone move that fast? Salt did not hear a single footstep and he was certain that the man was not standing there the entire time invisible. Is this the ability of someone who has traveled the grand line? That young marine was fast but not teleporting fast... what is this gap in power?

Salt took the courage to turn around; his right arm still pointing the spit at Motion. The man was wearing a green coat and sunglasses... his hands were in his pockets. Salt had no idea who this man sided with. The shocked expression on Salt's face disappeared when he saw that it was a man and not a great monster capable of teleporting and mimicking human speech.

"I don't know who you are but that does not matter. That man," nodding toward Motion, "has been scaring away my customers. I don't take kindly to those who ruin my business. And that young marine over there," pointing with his left hand at Julian," doesn't know how to treat ladies kindly. I expect to teach him a lesson about that once on done with that joker over there."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:42 am

"Marine?" Wave thought as he turned his head towards Julian's direction.

So there he was, the marine that Wave had been searching for. He sighed. What trouble did he get himself into? He then turned his head towards the pirate's direction. He had seen this man somewhere. Wave rested his hand on the yellow haired man's shoulder.

"Allow me to settle things here." he said as he stepped in front of the man.

He then looked towards the pirates direction once more.

"I assume that you were the one to cause this explosion over here, am I right?" he asked as he fixed his sun-glasses.

"If you reply yes, then I put you under arrest for destroying the property or place belonging to someone else."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Captain Motion looked up towards Wave, he knew he was strong but still kept his snobbish attidude towards Wave. He put his hands on his hips and laughed.

Captain Motion:" BLOOOOOLOLOLLO...Maybe I did! What are you gonna do abou-"

Before Motion could finish his sentence. Again, He was sent flying into a wall with a powerful soaring Kick. It was once again, Julian. Julian kept his fighting stance and focused on Motion.

Julian:"Sorry I had to leave you like that Mrs. But if I had taken a second to get you completely out the way you'd been blown into pieces. GET OUT HERE YOU COWARD! I'LL TAKE YOU ONE ON ONE!!!"

Captain Motion then pushed his self up using his powers and began flying towards Julian at an insane speed. Julian braced him self in order to counter attack Captains Motions.

Captain Motion:"What's wrong with you! Are you mentally damaged!? I'll Push your heart right through your chest! Grrrrrrahhhhhh!!"

Julian:"....Just try you weakling! I've been doing nothing but Hard Chore work and Physical Training ever since I join the Marines! I'll take you down!"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Wave sighed. Couldn't pirates just give up? He quickly used the move Soru and appeared in front of Julian, he looked back at him.

"I've been looking for you. Please, allow me to handle this." he said as he turned to face the pirate.

He pushed his finger towards the man's chest.

"Shigan."

As he pushed his finger towards the man he began to wonder on how he should tell Julian that he was keeping an eye on hi- Wait...he wasn't supposed to tell him that.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Watching his second horse charge on ahead and reach the finish line again Arctic threw his arms up in cheers as the rest of the crowd groaned and few others like himself cheered at their success. Rushing to the reception he quickly repeated as he had done so before taking his well earned beli and betting it once again.

He waited in the stands looking out at the horse track awaiting the next race. He hated losing but he hated walking away too and wouldn't be doing so any time soon. This time round he had placed all of his money on the under dog. He'd heard some news about a doped up race horse by the name of White Lightning and this was the horse. He would win he was certain.

At the Ocean Imp it rolled on the waves gently from side to side allowing BIB to fall into a comfortable sleep. His dreams were pleasant and he felt no problems arise even though inside he knew that Arctic was gambling away their money. Not that they exactly used the money for anything but it was always nice to have money to at least flash about to people or tease the homeless with.

As the explosion tore through the flesh of the men in the yard Sin was the fortunate one not to get burnt to a crisp but instead was the one who was thrown into the wall. He hit the wall turning to his side to make sure no damage was done to his gas tanks. As the explosion faded and the flames he had always loved began to rise up around Sin slowly picked himself up coughing. His face covered in black smog he grinned and popped his cigar back in his mouth.

"Had enough have you boys?" Sin asked chuckling away. He stepped towards the lumbar and picked it up. As he held it in his hands he wondered towards the door and leant in to set his cigar back alight. Inhaling he then exhaled a vast amount of smoke and wondered out through the front door which fell flat on to the ground as he gave it a swift kick. Watching the door fall flat he grinned and walked out covered in smog from head to toe he was blackened. Sin could hear the me wailing in pain like babies clutching at their bodies feeling the burns over their bodies.

As Arctic watched the race unfold and the horses take over one another he grinned. The thrill had and would always excite him. As he watched gripping the ticket tighter and tighter within his hand his vision of the millions he'd win were quickly shaken when he noticed how his horse didn't come in first place, nor second, nor third.

But dead last.

"We don't like it when people make bets alongside us and especially when they're as large as yours"

A female voice said behind Arctic he gulped a little and turned to see a tall woman whose face was covered by the shadows.

"Who do you think you are?"

"I'm the one who you shouldn't have eavesdropped on."

Realising this was the woman he'd heard talk about a doped up racehorse he quickly managed to put a few stitches together.

"We had to give that damn horse an over dose after seeing how much money you bet on him. Poor things knocking on death's door right now, thanks to you."

With that Arctic found himself met with a blunt instrument to the back of the head. He hit the floor pretty hard and felt some blood dribble down his head. As the blood trickled he struggled to get up and felt a foot push down on his back pressing his chest against the floor. He tried to push against it but was met by another powerful blow to the head and after that nothing else but blackness.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:42 pm

((Bear I like your creativity but please head towards the main scene in the next few pages! Nice Character building though!))

Marine Ensign Tora VS Pirate Hunter Zabu

Tora keeping his guard up watched Zabu's movements. Zabu held his blade in reverse and then dashed straight forward towards Tora. Tora then began running towards Zabu as well.

Zabu:"Nagashi running technique...Footloose.."

Zabu then disappeared from clear sight. Tora, keeping calm. Waited for a good 10 seconds before he could feel Zabu's presence again. Tora then quickly held his sword firmly and blocked it and fell backwards on purpose. Spinning Zabu's own person to the right. Thus finishing him off with a slash. Or so he though. Zabu's body than once again disappeared.

Zabu:"You lack skill...but have heart.."

Tora:"And You lack heart but are quite skilled! So shut up and fight!"
Back to top Go down
Violuminescence

Violuminescence

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Salt began a quick sprint to where the group was. It was nothing like how fast Wave got to Julian and he looked inferior by comparison. Seeing the action began to make his fighting spirit boil inside of him (haha... pun... you know... because he's a cook... T_T). However, both Wave and Julian had initiated Salt's prey. Salt would have to get back at them later.

Salt slowed down to a walk about 10 meters from the marines. He pulled a six-chambered revolver out from under his robe. He snapped the cylinder out and breathed into the six-empty bullet chambers. Anyone else looking at Salt would think that he was just cleaning the dust out of his gun. Salt knew otherwise.

Revolver in his left hand; spit in his right. Someone was about to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)   The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Orange Island Pirate Party (Open to anyone who wants to join)
Page 1 of 1