One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hysteria

Hysteria

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:19 am

"Patience..." Silvia reprimanded firmly as she spoke into a small-sized snail. "If we strike too early, there's a possibility they will panic and cancel the appearance before it’s underway.” She stood farther back and to the side than Clause and Lee in the crowd, attempting to blend in and appear as casual as possible while keeping a pinpoint on the others. It appeared to her eyes that the group of them had infiltrated the mass of people successfully, but that could easily change at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:30 am

The prime minister walked into the front foyer where the stage was , he was surrounded by guards. Samantha and Lucha was surveying the area nearby , but Lucha was looking for anything out of place.

Vega then climbed up the tower, free climbing onto any ledge or bump he could find. He climbed higher and higher till the top of the tower. It was a flat roof on the top, with no obstructions. Vega set up his rifle at the edge , finding a good view of the manor. He pulled out his binoculars and then scouted. He saw 4 particularly troubling individuals. These must have been the hired help. One of them which was wearing robes and the other in a bowler hat worried him, but he wasnt going to let it get to him this early. He then heard the recognitions on the den den mushi and announced "Your late, but nice to have you onboard Noah, see if you can join me up here. Everyone else, we have 4 possible bogeys, one with white robes, a bowler hat guy, a woman in a yellow and black outfit and another burly looking man, mercs and pirates... get into position and look out for them."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Noah smiled. "Fair enough, boss man. Be right there. I'm guessing you sent others into the crowd besides me?" He turned off the Den Den Mushi, and hurried to where the tower was, following a similar path that Vega had taken. He landed beside Vega, and took out his Trick Deck. "I'm ready and waiting, Vega."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:52 am

The crowd began to gather in front of the stage where the prime minister wass about to begin his speech. Alot of people were attending this function including some delegates from other countries. Lucha and Samantha was positioned to the left and right of the prime minister watching from behind. The prime minister stood at the podium on the stage and then held his hand up, with a mix reaction from the crowd, jeers and cheers came. The prime minister then cleared his throat "My people, i welcome you to this most important day, a day that will decide the future of our island nation..."

Vega then spoke with urgency "Ok guys his speech is starting i need everyone in positions and ready for my order now!! and Wolfheart and Karsh i need you guys to be ready too!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:08 pm

The metal cards flashed into his hand, holding five in the same way one would hold a Texas Hold 'em hand. "Haha, bet I get at least one of those twit 'hired helps' before they notice that you've killed the minister, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Clause holds tight the strap of his guitar bag. He was to make sure that the guitar bag won't fall from him. He then turned to the team he is in and spoke Are we ready? .

Lee replied at Clause with his sarcastic smile. Yes I am ready Clause . He then fixes his clothes a little bit. For him, even though he is still wearing normal clothes you still have to look good.

Karsh then replied with a jolly voice. You bet we are ready! Wolfheart and I will make a show that the people will never forget!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:18 pm

wolfheart stood next to karsh fully alert, fully ready but not fully trusting. but anyway wolfheart walked around karsh trying to make out what he was good at doing and what he was bad at doing
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:49 am

((Im waiting for Erin/ Hysteria to post, so dont pull out yet))
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:33 am

((Major apologies for the delay >>))

The two mercenaries weren't standing as close to the prime minister as the pair of pirates were, and they lingered closer to the back of the stage. The shorter and stockier of the two was tapping his foot impatiently, as his eyes darting among the crowd in an attempt to catch anyone even slightly suspicious. This game of waiting for the enemy to strike was starting to wear on his patience.

A taller man stood next to him, and this one seemed more composed. He preferred to stand motionlessly and listen to the speech begin, not caring to excessively look for anything out of place. If anyone were to strike, they'd have to show themselves one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:45 am

((Its ok Erin, so lets continue))

The prime minister then continuedhis speech after clearing his throat. "Our great island has shown in the past that even with the greedy tax that the World Government have imposed on us, we still thrived and we still remained STRONG!!!!" Again some of the crowd cheered loudly.
Lucha was watching the crowd, something did not feel right, but he could not act , he did not know who gave him this uneasy feeling.

Vega then adjusted his scope "Ok guys, we take him out in 5 seconds, make sure the target is dead, 1, 2,3......"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Noah grinned evilly, wished he had a chance to have his way with a target for once. Vega was so... straightforward, it almost seemed like he didn't... enjoy their job! He wound up his arm, preparing to fling his bladed cards.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:52 pm

As Karsh heard what Vega said he stood up and looked at Wolfheart with excitement. Let's go Wolfheart! . He ran outside the alley and went in front of the Police Headquarters. As Expected, less police are there because they all went to the Speech proper. Karsh turned his bracelet into a Spear and dashed towards the guards, knocking them off and destroying the gates. More and more guards seem to come near while others needed assistance so they called some of the guards at the Speech proper.

Clause then noticed that the guards were leaving their posts. It was a sign that Karsh and Wolfheart were quite successful in their task. Clause then thought that it was the perfect time to strike but since he remembered Sylvia was the leader of the group, he asked her if everything is okay Sylvia, is everything ready?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:35 am

Vega then eased his finger as he whipered "5" Vega fired a clean shot from his rifle, the bullet travelled in mid air and then squarely hit the prime minister in the head , and travelled through his head. The prime ministers eyes closed as he drew his final breath.

Vega then shouted "CONFIRM TARGET NEUTRALIZATION!!! Lets get out of here Noah!!" He began packing his rifle.

Lucha didnt see it happen, he just heard a light patter and the prime minister was down. Lucha dashed across, there were screams from the crowd. Lucha loked up, his eyes directed to the tower where there was a slight flicker of movement. Lucha was probably the only one to notice, he then jumped and climbed up to the rooftops. The army forces then shouted "FIND THE ONES WHO DID THIS !!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:52 am

Noah grimaced: he didn't get to cut anyone down?

One of the men who Vega had picked out as a possible threat soon confirmed his suspicions. Though his employer had been murdered, he knew that the Minister would have wanted him to get revenge. He moved his arm upwards, quickly judging the direction the shot had come from and facing it. His arm seemed to be sucked into his torso, being replaced with a translucent cylinder with the end flared. "Glass Glass: Cannon." The man breathed, launching spheres of dense glass at the tower top that Noah and Vega were on, intending to destroy them.

"Gah... get out of here, Vega! They're onto us!" Noah quickly threw his cards at such high speeds to cut the spheres in half, causing the pieces to lose momentum and miss them. One chunk, however, smashed into the tower. "Come on, Vega... I'll try to deflect it as best as I can."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:20 am

At the plaza everyone was in panic. People are running all over the place. Lee then noticed that some guards were gathering their force so he stealthily attacked and killed them all with silence and grace. The people were too busy running that they did not notice what Lee has done.

Meanwhile Clause had noticed that some glass were fired from the tower and knew what that had meant: Trouble. He would thought that it would only waste their time if he would fight the man but it would also trouble them if not. He then spoke to his den den mushi and spoke Requesting to take care of the target ASAP Vega it would only take seconds
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:30 am

Silvia, pushing through the panicked crowd with difficulty, finally reached Lee and Clause near the podium. Her first priority, though, was to check on the status of their target. She wouldn't have needed much medical knowledge at all to deem him dead; a quick glance at the bullet through the cranium was enough for her.

Speaking through her end of the line, Silvia promptly responded to Vega's message. "Your shot seems to be good as always, Vega. The target is no longer among the living." She was about to turn around and leave until Clause's statement caused her to spin back to where she came from, with her eyes wide in disbelief for a moment before quickly returning to their normal, unemotional state.

"Personally, I would highly advise against 'taking care of them' unless they request assistance... which they have not," she said, quickly turning cross with a slight amount of threat in her undertone. Her dislike for the idea was horribly apparent, and could easily be seen with the narrowing of her eyes that she didn't attempt to conceal or hide. The idea was much too out of line for her liking, to the point of bordering the intolerable. They had just completed the most vital their job, and blowing the rest of it moments later wasn't on her to-do list.

Meanwhile on the stage, mass chaos ensued. Two of the mercenaries watched without much reaction as one of the pirates leapt away from the scene while another person began launching projectiles. Neither of them appeared to have any desire to directly join the uproar, possibly due to the fact that their employer wasn't coming back to them any time soon. Jules noted the slightly disappointed demeanor of his co-worker and rest a comforting hand on Rasmey's shoulder, who appeared rather uncomfortable with the gesture.

"They'll have to get out of here somehow," the first said to the other with an air of indifference, "and since the only convenient way of getting here unnoticed would be by boat, their vessel is probably still docked at the port." Upon hearing this revelation, Ramsey perked up somewhat and immediately took off in the direction where he thought the government ship would be located.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:18 am

Clause didn't listened to what Sylvia was telling him. He was waiting for Vega's reply. He then turned to Sylvia with some serious look in his eyes. One thing you need to know Sylvia. Sometimes, too much of following almost every rule is bad. . He then lits a cigarette and slowly walks away. Some glass shards were falling from the tower and he snaps his fingers and used the sound it created to make the shards flew away. Let us now hurry back to the ship
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:58 am

Vega was too busy running to careabout squabbles, he was in big trouble , he had no doubt in his mind that Yuukimura sensei would be pissed by this uproar, they were meant to be faster than this "NEGATIVE!!! CLAUSE ,SYLVIA, LEE GET BACK TO THE SHIP!!! WOLFHEART, KARSH, YOU TOO, RETURN NOW!!!" Vega dashed using soru this time, and kicked the walls to create more speed with each dash, he was hoping Noah was close behind.

Lucha was on the trail, thanks to the guard, he had dashed foward and saw something cutting the glass, he didnt really get a good look. He dashed towards where he thought the assasin was (Noah).
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:17 am

Clause, while his cigarette was in still in his mouth used soru and not before long landed on the deck of the ship. Lee in the meantime didn't need to use soru because he was still quick enough to escape the city. Karsh was already in the deck when Clause had arrived. Clause then threw his cigarette and snaps his fingers to destroy the cigarette using his sound.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:35 pm

(Guys, I was on vacation with GoreFish for a while. And then I was busy, sooo... lost?)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Noah's card box vanished, and the places in between his fingers were replaced with small sharpened nails. As subtlety was not Noah's way, he laughed madly at Lucha's attempt to follow him and Vega. "Death to all... who stand in the way." He turned and ran, throwing nails behind himself at high speeds, aiming in Lucha's general direction. He used Soru, shooting from position to position, trying to throw Lucha off, and then actually following Vega's chosen path.

The glass man could only stand in place, planning his next move. He had nothing to go on.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Clause then was quite disappointed. The assassination was indeed successful but it could have done better with only a few men, not all of them at once. But he didn't told everyone how he feel so he went inside the cabins to check on Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:35 am

The certainty that Clause spoke about following the rules caused a minute smirk to appear on her face. He'd have to say more than feathered words to catch her attention, and maybe have something of substance to back up his opinionated statement. That, and Vega refusing Clause's request made it all the better. While she knew that she was right all along, she welcomed the reinforcement.

She kept these thoughts in her head and followed Clause silently, choosing to keep pace with him a few meters behind him in order to avoid any other confrontation with him at the moment.

Eventually landing on the deck of their ship with a soft thud, Silvia gazed around to find that Vega and Noah hadn't returned. The two were quite capable on their own, but she didn't relax quite yet as she remained on deck to wait for their arrival.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:56 am

Clause sat down beside Ruby. At an instant Ruby already knew that Clause was still having a hard time blending with White Code. I've heard your request over my Den Den Mushi. I know that this is a bit hard for you Clause, you were known to defeat all your enemies, you even asked if you could take down one opponent, Vega disagreed and I thought you would fight the enemy even if Vega said no. And that is why I am still proud of you Clause. .

Clause knew that Ruby was trying to cheer him up and that made him smile. Clause then realized that his life now is different. He is now a member of the White Code and his single action could affect the whole Group in a large way.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:53 am

Vega was in range of the ship, he was glad that at least Noah was on hand to save the day. "Lets get to the bloody ship now... soru!!!" Vega the dashed to the ships entrance.

Lucha was jumping across to dodge the assasins attacks but this made him slower and he knew he would not be able to catch up to them. He kicked the floor and fell backwards. He wasnt going to duel that assasin head on, that would be suicide, he would have to fight another day.

((Ok guys, i think we should move on, we have some new members and also, we will assume that Wolfheart is on the ship, Splatter, welcome back, you can be on the ship.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))   Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious :White Code mission file 120. The Entarok Island assasination ((Open to White Code members only, if you want to join, pm me))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next