One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 am

Rear Admiral Monroe Avery never liked being early to meetings. Hell, he wasn't even normally on time if it didn't involve any cases. However, today, the meeting did, so Avery strutted into the conference room at the DoC&RC HQ right at 11:30, the time given to him. He then took a seat in the far corner of the giant rectangular table in the even larger rectangular room. When he looked up, he was greeted with two faces, the director of the DoC&RC and a transcriber to take notes of the meeting. However, Avery knew this was a stunt the director pulled to make meetings seem more important then they actually were. After a second or two of sitting, the director passed Avery a fairly thick folder titled: "Crossgate Gang". The director then looked at him.

"Crossgate Island, you heard of it?" he asked Avery in a no nonsense tone. The director really never did anything but political work, and was useless in Avery's perspective. Avery knew he and all the other team leaders did all the real work, the director was just a figurehead. That was why Avery wasn't intimidated by him.

"It's a government storage place run by that scientist guy, is there a reason for asking?" he replied in the same tone that the director used.

"Yes, because it we be your next mission" the director stated "But," he started "We have to wait for a new member of your team to get here"

Avery looked inquisitively at the director "Why wasn't I informed about this?" he asked very seriously. The director said nothing, but just waited for the group member so he could start the briefing and slide Avery a file on him. Avery picked it up and skimmed over it. After reading he knew that his crew member was a devils fruit user who didn't like to be bossed around. He should be a bit tough to break Avery thought, but he decided to wait and think about it, like the director.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:47 am

*Pant* *Pant* *Pant* "Why am i end up late!?!?! " said a guy with white hair, and black glasses. He run with his full speed as his hair is soaked wet and the sweat drop from his chin to his neck. He gear up a little more as he seem to srrive at the spot. "Where is him!? Where is that damn director and my new captain!?!" he murmured to himself panicking. He then spot two men talking, yes indeed, it's the director. "Sorry director, i'm late!!!" shouted the man toward the director as he wave his hand. His speech isn't much clear since he has no time to catch his breath and he's really tired. He breath heavily when he reach the two men. "I'm here....the new recruit....I'm Bezedot Tsume....feel free calling me Beze" said Bezedot.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Avery looked up to see a white haired man enter the room and introduce himself as Bezedot Tsume. Except he didn't introduce himself to Avery, but to the director. As Bezedot was now his crew member, he was a bit offended that he would direct his attention to the man who did absolutely nothing but give missions and act tough.

"Monroe Avery, your captain" Avery said getting up and shaking Bezedot's hand with much force, then beckoned for him to take a seat. The director then looked at the two.

"If your done I would like to brief you now" the director said. Avery nodded and the director began "Okay, so about Crossgate island. If you have been following current events, you know the island was recently taken over by a decently powerful street gang uprising with very powerful leaders." The director said. "Now, this normally wouldn't be a problem, we would have you go on some random mission and get the island back later. But..." the director started, and meet Avery's 'I see' look. "The island is a storage area for certain...important things. Now, their is no evidence that the gang has found the items of interest yet, but we still have to act fast. Your mission is to take the island back." the director finally finished. "Your dismissed" he said

"Right" said Avery "Tsume, lets get to the boats fast so that gang doesn't completely ruin about 3 years of work." Avery said and walked out of the room, expecting Tsume to follow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:42 am

Bezedot rest to catch his breath as he glance toward the other man. He doesn't know who's this guy, however, he doesn't want to know as well. Bezedot's attention was attracted once again when the guy said he's his captain. He attempt to ask the question to make it clear however he felt his hand being shaked forcefully as he stop himself from speaking to ease the pain. He sit down on the chair as the guy want him to do. "Scary..." he murmured to himself as he shake his hand to ease the pain. He listen to the director's information quietly, and observe his new captain. From the look this guy is serious, level-headed and scary. However he dismissed that idea out of his mind since he was teached not to judge someone by their cover.

He stand up as the director finished his speak. He look around the room to see that he like the design. He didn't notice it earlier becausehe was too tired and stuff. While admiring the design he noticethat his captain was gone and now he already walked out of the room. "Hey!!! Wait for me!!!" shouted Bezedot as he pace to follow the guy.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Avery didn't exactly act like he heard his new crew member, but he slowed down a bit so he could catch up. He looked at his new crew member as he caught up to him. Avery was then reminded of every other crew member he had ever had, and they all had one thing in common; they left. I am going to have to teach him a thing or two if he wants to get ahead in the marines let alone survive in this crew. Might as well start giving him pointers early Avery thought. He then looked at Bezedot who was now standing right next to him.

"I have a few tips to help you survive marine life, and more importantly, working for me, and my number one tip is this; stay at the same pace as me. If you don't you might end up dead, you never know what might happen. One minute we might be relaxing, the next, BOOM" he said, making a dramatic hand motion "We have to fight." Avery then exited the building with Bezedot and went to a boat off to the right. The boat was a decent size, had two floors and a deck. Avery then got on the deck, expecting Avery to follow, especially after that speech about keeping up the pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:39 am

Bezedot was glad when he finally caught up with Avery. Again, he breath heavily. It's really troublesome today. He heard Avery speak to him as he stand calmy. He nodded with a bewildered face as Avery give him tips, and start to chuckle when Avery make a hand motion. He like to relax, normally he won't listen, but for the sake of avoiding getting fired, he should listen. He doesn't really understand but found the hand motion funny. He follow Avery still looking around through his black glasses. He then find himself on a really great boat. "Woah! That's awesome!" murmured Bezedot. He keep follow Avery but look at thing surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:56 am

Avery got on the ship and saw that saw that Bezedot had done the same. Avery gave a slight grin Thats a pass he thought. He then went below deck, still expecting him to follow him. Below deck was mainly an office. Their was 6 work desks, 2 rows with three desks in each. Avery then looked at Bezedot.

"If we get an investigation case, this is where we'll work to solve it." Avery said to him. Then Avery went to a door that stemmed off to the left. Inside the room was 2 sets of bunk beds and one regular bed with a closet for each bed. "This is where you and any other members of the crew will sleep" Avery said. He then walked out of the door and pointed to another door across from the rooms. "Thats the can" he said, then pointed to a door next to the stairs "The kitchen" he said. And finally he pointed to i mattress under his desk. "Thats my room" he said. "So now that you know where every thing is get settled. Crossgate is only two hours away." And with that he went up on deck, and untied the boat, which he then began sailing towards Crossgates.

Last edited by SirFerret32 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:46 am

He follow Avery, and nearly bump into the wood. "Better not being distracted away..." he mumble. He look at the investigation room, it seem like a cool idea. He love investigating but he's not really good at it. Thinking is a pain in the ass. He keep follow Avery and kinda surprise when he said that it's his room. Well...not that it matter. He look at the kitchen and start wondering who's the cook and stuff. It's no point having a kitchen when there's no cook. The excitement of the upcoming mission excite him and he can't wait for it. It's time...to show off again.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:55 pm

As Avery steered towards the island, he thought. He now had a member, which meant he might get more missions soon. He was excited about this, as he wanted to start bringing criminals to justice again. He was also a bit eager to see what his new crew member could do. So as Crossgate came into view, Avery started steering towards the one part still owned by marines.

On Crossgate Island

A man with a cutlass on his belt peered through a binocular type item and saw the marine ship approaching. The man then ran down the gang owned portion of Crossgate and got to the main tower of the island, which he then proceeded to run up. As he reached the top, he ran into a main room where a very tall man with long greasy black hair and wearing a black suit sat on a throne.
[Jaden Swift]
[Leader of the Crossgate Gang]

"Sir, the Marines have brought back up" the man who had just ran up the stairs said.

"Right, good work, you should notify everyone to prepare for battle, NOW." said Jaden, the last word causing the man to run and began to notify soldiers
Back to top Go down
Killermist

Killermist

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Flash Q. Astor could not believe what had happened to Crossgate island. When he arrived, Jaden Swift had seemed to start becoming more aggressive. When Astor was out on patrol one day, he had been ambushed. Since it was his first true fight, he had to retreat, but he held his own as he left. Now that Jaden Swift had become restless, the Marines needed backup.

Astor was in the communication room at base, listening and hoping news of reinforcements would come. Suddenly one marine shouted, "Rear Admiral Monroe Avery is nearly here!" Astor was surprised. It was the first time he heard who the reinforcement would be. Monroe Avery! Wow. I'm heard so many great things about him. I have to meet him! With this, Astor headed out of the communication room and towards the docks, hoping to see Monroe Avery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 am

Bezedot start to get outside to the deck when he check his room. He start to look far forward, enjoying the fresh air, looking at the sea that moving. "The view is coming near! I nearly arrive" said Bezedot looking at Avery who is steering the ship. It's his first mission meaning his first serious fight. He had been spending 7 years of his life training without getting any information from the outside world. He hope the long training could come to benefit...and he can serve justice. He heard that some marine are corrupted, if he meet one, he will beat the hell outta him to show that marine should be righteous and corrupted marine should just be wiped out. Becauseof those guy that the marine name have been look down on.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Avery heard Bezedot's excited shouts and grinned a little. He guessed that it was Bezedot's first time in combat in awhile. That was okay, it would give him a chance to warm up on lower gang members, and when they got to higher ups, he'd be back in the swing. Avery then began to turn to dock the ship. He saw a man coming towards the dock. Someone in charge! With any luck he could get started on kicking ass soon. He then docked the boat, and, alomst instantly, used his devlis fruit to run across the ship, and anchor the ship. After this he jumped off and breifly shook Flash's hand.

"Monroe Avery, what do we got" he asked Flash
Back to top Go down
Killermist

Killermist

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:16 am

As Astor shook Monroe Avery's hand, he was a bit star stuck, "Wow. This is really him...And he's asking me for an update." Astor quickly snapped back to reality in order to inform Monroe Avery what was going on.

"Well, umm...Rear Admiral Avery, there is a group of people called the Crossgate Gang that have become increasingly active and aggressive in recent months. The leader of the gang is Jaden Swift and we are guessing he is attempting to increase his territory, but we don't know for sure. Oh and my name is Flash Q. Astor sir." Astor couldn't believe he had forgotten to introduce himself. He had to focus himself, especially if there was a battle ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:51 am

Bezedot watch every action Averyd did. He's surprise that the guy shook his hand to the other guy who's already there. He got no idea who's the guy is. He stand still listening what might come from the stranger's mouth.

"Oh, gang..." mumbled Bezedot. He alway thought that his upcoming foe is a bunch of pirate. He want to fight with Pirates more than gang. He listen more and seem to hate those gang. The people here might be in deep pressure and terror now. "Hmm...Astor" he murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Avery nodded to Astor. He had been told the same thing back on base, but he was making sure the guy who was running the operation on Crossgate knew what he was talking about. Now, however, it was time to kick the gang off the island. Avery looked over to his ship at Bezedot.

"Bezedot, lets go, these guys aren't gonna kill themselves" he said, then looked at Astor "Where do they usually hang out?" he asked, hoping to get started on his mission.
Back to top Go down
Killermist

Killermist

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Astor lead the two men towards the communications base. Around the room were Den Den Mushi monitors and projectors, so they could keep track of what land that was still the Marines'. "Admiral Monroe, see that projections with the large tower? That is the base of operations for the Crossgate Gang. That is where Jaden Swift is. It is further in on the island. If we take that building, and capture Jaden, then the rest will easily fall." Astor could not believe this. Now was the moment of truth. Would he rely on Monroe Avery, or would he go himself? "Umm and sir. If you plan on raiding the place, I would like to come along. I ate the Tori Tori No Mi. I would not be helpless. I could distract them from above while you and Bezedot was it, go in from below."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Bezedot grin in the sight of interest. He's at the verge of wiping out some unneeeded people. He followed Astor. He look his surrounding when he get to the base. A Den Den Mushi, A Monitors, A Projectors, without doubt it's the communication room. He look at the large tower where Astor point out. Astor got his point. If we capture the boss, the subordinate will sure to fall.

Bezedot's quite shock the moment Astor said he's a fruit user. He never imagine to see someone with a cursed fruit just like him. He doesn't know much about the sea. He thought that Fruti User will be rare. He thought that Devil Fruit User would get bad benefit as his sad past.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Avery walked into the communications room with Astor and with Bezedot following him. The room actually wasn't half that bad. The tech was not that old, which meant they could get they're stuff done, quick. Astor then gave him information on the tower where the gang set up hq, and that if they took it, the rest of the gang would fall. Then Astor asked him if he could help them, and then said he had a devils fruit. This was a surprise to him, but pleasant none the less. As this was an entire gang, he would need all the help he could get.

"The more the merrier" said Avery, nodding to Astor
Back to top Go down
Killermist

Killermist

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:59 am

Astor was excited to hear that he would be joining the fight, of course he did not show it on his face. He continued on to see what Avery would want to do. "Alright. We could try to go straight in, as I said. I could give you aerial support. That tower has 2 holes for cannons on each side and hopefully they would try to shoot me. They wouldn't be able to hit me in the sky." Astor stopped to think. There really was a multitude of ways to go about assaulting the tower, but he worried about getting there. The Crossgate Gang had increased their numbers so the streets were filled with men ready to kill them. Astor then had an amazing, albeit possibly suicidal idea.

"Or we could use those cannons against them... I could fly in and take one and clear the way for you and Bezedot. It all depends on what you think is best. Here, I'll show you why I mention this." Astor led the two out of the communication room and to the entrance to the base. The tower was visible in the distance, past rows of buildings. "It's pretty much a straight shot from here to the tower, but there will be plenty of enemies between the two. It's your call Rear Admiral. I shall follow your instructions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Bezedot listen to Astor patiently, observing the base of the crossgate and at the same time think whether the plan could work. He doesn't really understand the plan but he has faith in him, in Astor. It couldn't be a bad plan, he just feel of it. He follow Astor again, to the other place and look at the tower. Plenty of enemies? that will be interesting. He's really good at fighting a bunch of them. He doesn't care, but he just want to attack right now and eliminate the bunch of them. Though, he still need to follow Avery's instruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)   Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Take back Crossgate island (Open to all DoC&RC Members)
Page 1 of 1