One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)

Go down 
+5
Eight Of Spades
naneun1
9thKing
Jack_O_Lantern
Endarkened
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 am

With a boredom express in his eyes, Sabre step backwards out of the way of the man trying to attack him and put his foot out, which should trip the fat guy before he can even regain his balance. Also an added plus, they guy would trip towards the man with dagger.
Sabre sighed. Sheesh. These men aren't worthy enough to take his stress out of but....
Sabre brings out a sadistic grinned as he look towards at the men. Maybe he could find some more good...use.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:23 am

The fat man tripped and fell unto the man with the dagger, narrowly escaping a fatal injury. "What where you stick that dagger!"

"Well, watch who you're jumping on!" The two argued.

Miki laughed quietly to herself. "Wow, mister, you're so strong and cool!" she said in her trademark tone that only she could pull off. It was a tone that sounded sarcastic but sincere at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:30 am

Sabre only gave her his trademark smirk.... well, it probably didn't look different since he's been smirking the whole time, despite being disappointed or annoyed and such.
"Are you Miki..?" He questioned, raising an amuzed eyebrow. He's not stupid. He knows how "destructive" she is. If he was going to live in this world, it's better to be informed of dangerous enemies that he would be encounter... enemies or allies.
"I'm was pretty sure you can take care of these...annoyances...on your own. Was my help really need?"
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:37 am

Miki stepped back from the man and laughed. "How do you know me?" The girl crossed her arms. "I don't like fighting. If I lose, it'll hurt, but if I win, then it would be annoying. Anyways, if I'm not mistaken... are you the one called "The Devil's Healer"?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:50 am

Sabre's only chuckled a deep voice as he knocked the two annoying pirates out with his hilt, already done with their senseless babbling.
"Yes...you may call me that..." Sabre said as he put his katana back on his shoulder. "They call me a lot of things. "The Devil's Healer" is just one of them."
This girl is interesting. A diffcult, but at the same time, an easily person to get along with. A girl who is personaly looking for mischief no doubt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 am

"Urgh Sir Three, there's more of you lame guys...not very inventive on the nickname though" he said jokingly has a bird of clay unexpectedly exploded nearby by him send him straight to the ground. "Argh...damn, now that was really unexpected." he didn't expect it so it caught him off guard but it wouldn't work again, Kaden ran full speed towards Both Sir Three and Five Sending a barrage of spikes hurdling towards them like rain only this time it was more horizontal rain. Razz
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:26 am

Miki thought for a moment. She knew a lot about the man in front of her. Afterall, her information collecting skills were one of the best. Plus, The man seemed to be a pretty nice guy even through his smirk and all. "Say, can I tag along with you? What's your real name anyways?" It didn't really matter whether the man agreed or not, she had already decided to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 am

renkathol getting to the top deck of the ship thicking no one was comeing to this ship and know one owned it so he climbed up to the crows nest and aimed his long rifle at each of the fighters and fireing one round at each fighter then crawling back down to dislodge the anchor then sail the ship out the dock
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:37 am

((valawxedit: Could you use... periods... at least... please? :] thanks!))
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:37 am

Sabre chuckled once again. The girl surprise him, well, if she did, he did not show it. "Tag along"? Sabre can't help but wonder what does she expected out of him? Well, it didn't matter to Sabre that much, though it does give a kind of annoyance to him knowing that he'll be taking care of her.
"Do what you want. Call me what you want. Just don't get in my way."
Just a simple agreement as he began to turn around and walk over to the battle that is going on, not bothering to step around the unconcious pirates and just end up stepping on them as if they were the floor itself.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:55 am

OOC: Just going to ignore the giant chunk of earth with bombs strapped to it huh......*shakes head* I'm just letting it hit the ground and you all figure out who gets crushed, blown up, or hit by debris. FYI the thing is aimed for where Sir Five, Tori, Sir Three, and such are at so they are in the middle of it. Sorry Rai *sweat drops*

IC: Jack watched as the people seemed to busy fighting one another to pay attention to the fact a giant chunk of earth was dropping right in the middle of the fight, he then saw it smash into the ground before the explosion went off sending large pieces of debris flying in all directions so most near the area would get hurt. Hell he had to duck his head down in the hole he dug to avoid getting hit by a boulder that flew his way, it was then a lout bang was heard near him and saw a bullet hit right next to the hole he was in. He knew if his head was out he would of gotten a round to the back of his skull, now THAT would of been painful to say the very least to be sure.

He poked his head out of the ground to see the dust cloud from the attack before he turned to see that a ship was trying to leave and that was also the direction the gunshot seemed to have come from. Now that was enough for Jack to get out of his hole and run down toward the docks at high speed in hopes of getting the person before they sail off, his claws dug into the ground as he was still diamond form as well shots to the back of his body would hurt if he was human at the moment.

After running for a while he finally got to the ship Renkathol was trying to steal from who ever, Jack didn't care the guy tried to shoot his head that was why he was pissed off at the man. Jack climbed up onto the ship and looked at Renkathol since the man was trying to get the anchor to move, Jack yelled "HEY THIS ISN'T YOUR SHIP AND YOU NEARLY SHOT ME YOU JERK!" Jack charged toward the person with his claws ready to rip his face off.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:22 am

{{OOC: I am not sure but.. here goes...if there is any mistake with the current situation please let me know so I can edit}}

A new agent appeared and this angered the already ballistic Maxim. The other one shot out fireworks towards them but that was nothing against the power Dostoevsky had.
His hands created a block of ice which blocked all the fireworks right at their tracks and after that he went on the counter attack.

He touched the Ice and created ten spears of the whole wall and sent them at high speed towards his opponents while he made an ice sabre in his hand which he was ready to use to fight. If things got heated up more he had no other chance than to use Ice Age.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:47 am

Jack_O_Lantern wrote:
OOC: Just going to ignore the giant chunk of earth with bombs strapped to it huh......*shakes head* I'm just letting it hit the ground and you all figure out who gets crushed, blown up, or hit by debris. FYI the thing is aimed for where Sir Five, Tori, Sir Three, and such are at so they are in the middle of it. Sorry Rai *sweat drops*
(i was gonna respond sorry it took so long)

Tori was shocked to see the mans power and skill of him lifting up a huge bold and using bombs to make them explode she quickly got into a defense position " Iron Defense" Tori's entire body became hard like iron but the impact of the bolder sent her flying into the walk there she set for a moment and smiled, when she got up she noticed the man was leaving the battle but to where she didn't know where and didn't really care she just waited knowing he will come back...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:00 am

[Why do you guys ignore me? I have RPed sending my Chewing Gum Hydra to the pirates to make them stick]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:30 pm

(((uhhhh i dont even know whats going on anymore ^^'))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:43 pm

((It's becuase people are pulling ass-tricks out of their, well...
I mean come-on. You pull out a chunk of earth, cover it with bombs, and then throw it? In a few seconds? Takes lije 5 minutes to set up a move like that. Ya know what? I'm ending this thread.))

Sir Five was done. He had enough now.
With a bestial roar, he unleashed the energy, massive Lightning bolts lancing through everyone and everything around him. Any creature it contacted would be burned, electrocuted, and flung backwards from the sheer force.
He wasn't done.
"Spark Soru!" he yelled, and dissapeared again, like before.
Except he now left a huge crater in his wake.
Running at speeds far beyond any normal soru, he zoomed around in a tight circle, summoning a miniature tornado to suck up the zapped everything, and then fling it far away with a toss of wind.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:59 pm

((OOC: Thank God, you are leaving =/ It was supposed to be a crew starting topic and not top government people popping out of nowhere in a backwater island. Same goes for a commander from the most powerful pirate crew))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:14 pm

(so... whats happening?)

Last edited by 9thKing on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:19 pm

after finally realesing the anchor renkathol tried to turn the ship but in doing so destroyed several ships beside it. when he got just out of the harbour about 400 feet the anchor fell into the sea forcing the ship to stay still.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:26 pm

[this char is not the commander. he is just a cyborg created by him and have an almost similar name with slight differences]
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:26 pm

((Sorry, Eight of Spades. *packs up Ningyo's gear* He's seriously not that great. Come on, Kave.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:54 pm

(((-w- uhhhhh, so, are we gonna get the rp back to what it was supost to be some how?))
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Sabre stopped as he look at the tornado forming. What kind of tornado formed out of nowhere? Sabre already have the answer to that question and chuckled. Is the battle ending soon...? Or is it just getting started?
He looked over the docks once again to see a boat, leaving. Another one of the pirates who are runnng away from a battle? He looked to see a....a clown...or would he be considered a jester? Sabre didn't care that much for the moment.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:51 pm

"Call you what you want? Then, I'll call you Surgeon Sab," she said cheerfully, following the man with her hands behind her back. The girl as well didn't bother walking around the unconcious pirates and stepped on them as she made her way over to "Surgeon Sab."

A tornado started forming near the place she saw the men fighting. 'My, my, there're really going at it, aren't they?'
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:56 pm

"Interesting...don't you agree Miki-san?" Sabre chuckled as he look over at the fight with eyes full of curiousity and interest.
"Which way do you think we should go, towards the boat that seems to be leaving for the moment, or the battle between the government dog's and the "brave" pirates?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next