One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)

Go down 
+5
Eight Of Spades
naneun1
9thKing
Jack_O_Lantern
Endarkened
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:24 pm

((If Endark's left then i might aswell...can someone just PM me a quick overview of what's happening at the ship Razz))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Sir Five and Sir Three had left the scene. The number of pirates was getting dangerously high, and even two trained assassins could still be outnumbered.
They left with soru, and genpou, dissapearing in a flash after Sir Fives explosive lightning blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Kaden had turned to leave, the hurricane and lightning not affecting him much, his diamond skin was smoldering hot as he made his way towards the ship. His diamond skin had been retreated back to normal flesh, as he made his way back to the ship he cracked numerous bones in his neck, back, hands, etc. Even though Kaden could not feel the pain from the previous attacks his body was still quite strained. "Urgh, i need to get back to the ship and take a rest." he said to himself as he made his way back to the ship, he didn't know about the other on the ship as he cut the rope tying it to the docks and begun to climb it to the deck of the ship. As soon as he was on the ship he collapsed on the ground not looking around at all to who was on the ship. Kaden lied there on his ship breathing quite deeply facing the sky as the ship slowly drifted away from shore.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Jack felt the and on his shoulder and turned to see Luna and that caused him to instantly glomp her and snuggle her for a little bit as he yelled out "HELLO LUNA FRIEND!!!! What you doin' here??" It was then that he saw the guy he kicked cough up blood and the doctor came over to the guy to fix him up, Jack sweat dropped as he was still clinging to Luna as he said "That guy is a wimp.......I didn't even kick him THAT hard....wimpy wimpy thief guy...." Then Jack's attention was caught by the sound of another girl and so he waved at the one named Miki and said "Hello Miki person, I am Jack."

Ya Jack is easily distracted as he now forgotten he was clinging to Luna now as he just NOW saw the guy who drug himself up onto the ship and was laying on the ground, it was the other shiny man and so Jack let go of Luna and walked over to Kaden as he poked the man in the side over and over as he said "Hello........Hello?.....Hellllooooooooooo~" Ya jack would keep doing that till the man responded or someone or something stopped him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Luna let out a small "eep!" as jack glomped her, making her blush brightly "h-hi jack" she said and hugged him before letting him go, only to watch him go bother a sleeping guy, she sweatdroped and walked over to jack "umm jack, maybe you should let him sleep" she said softly as she stood next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:15 pm

As soon as Kaden felt Jack poke him the first time he st up instantaneously placing both his hand flat on the floor and spinning his legs in the air shifting his body weight. He used his hands to push of the ground and land on his feet and make his hands diamond hard growing spikes at the end. This was like a natural defensive reaction for Kaden, he hadn't expected anyone to be on the ship. He stopped as he stood facing the other Diamond man he had met before, the Diamond from his hands now slowly spreading over his whole body as he saw a group of people he had not known to be on the ship before. "Alright, you all have until the count of ten before i throw you over board to explain what you are all doing on this ship." Kaden said just before stumbling a little bit, he still sustained some strains from the previous battle.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Sabre watched amused by the whole thing. To say at the least, he was not surprise that Kaden suddenly came onto the ship and collaps on the floor. He was not suprise that Jack was brave enough to go over to poke the guy. It amused him even more. He crossed his arms as he hold his Ryu Hiten in place on his shoulder, watching the whole transaction with his trademark smirk. He chuckled to see that Kaden still have a lot of stamina in him, despite he just fought Grey Code.
Sabre wonder how the man would actually respond to his answer. Actually, he would careless of his respond. The fact that today was an interesting day was satisfaction enough.
"I'm sure we're all here for our reasons Mr. Rothen." Sabre responded, giving a closed eye smile like smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:28 pm

renkathol noticing that they were all distracted he crawled to his pistol then headed to the cabins knowing if he got caught he would be punished and the doctor wouldnt heal him again
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Jack had ignored Luna as he was a bit too busy with poking the guy, that was until the man jumped up and caused Jack to fall over backwards and then roll for a bit until finally jumping up. Jack laughed as he found it fun to do that, when Kaden asked what they were doing on his ship he just blinked then pointed at the tied up guy. He then said "I got on here cause that guy tried to steal the ship, also he snipped at me so I also trying to get him back for shooting at me. Soooooo that why I am here." It was then that he noticed the tied up guy going for his guns so Jack leaped at him and picked the man up, he found a hook and hung the guy from it so he couldn't get down now. Jack dusted his hands off and said "No guns for you ya thief."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Luna just stood there innocently as her moved her wings to her back "i was just following jack" she said pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:53 pm

The girl wondered for a moment why she was there. She just thought it would interesting to see the jester and the other man fight (although she did not enjoy watching most fights), but it was over even before she could get on deck. Now, the man who owned the ship was threatening the group with diamonds spiking out from his body.

"Wah~ Kaden's so scary," Miki whined in her trademark tone that sounded sarcastic yet sincere at the same time. She stood behind Sabre like a shield. "You should beat him up too, Surgeon Sab." She smiled at Kaden to show that she was just joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:58 pm

yelling at jack not caring about the new threat " hey you clown you forgot to take my sniper if you want to take all my guns take that as well how much of dumass to not notice it?" renkathol starting to laugh
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Jack looked over his shoulder and threw a smoke bomb right in the sniper's face to give the man a face full of smoke as he then said "You cant' shoot a sniper gun when tied up stupid, no point in taking it. Next time I'm throwing a bomb at your face so shut up and hang there like a good captured thief."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:06 pm

renkathol answering jack " firstly how can i be good when a thief? lastly you have a serious anger problem"grinning to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Sabre rolled his eyes at the girl who hid behind him and patted her head as if she was some kind of child. It didn't matter to him either way what Kaden wants at the moment. Right now, the ship is too far out away from the island, which can't be actually seen at the moment as the winds increases.
He watches the funny interaction with Jack and Renkathol. What an interesting pair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Kaden looked around at everyone on the ship and their reactions before speaking mainly to Jack and the tied up man, "Next person to use any kind of weapons on this ship is going to be thrown over board..." They were now quite a distance away from the docks as Kaden sat down on the floor with his diamond residing back into flesh. "Hmm..." He said thinking to himself, "...do any of you wish to join the crew? because if not then you have no business here but i will grant you the courtesy of dropping you off at the next town we reach instead of overboard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:43 pm

answering the new man on the ship "who are you ? i will join your crew but my punishment will be decided by you and the crew as long as it is not leathal"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:14 am

Sabre only chuckled at what Renkathol said. So he was basically saying that he'll take any punishment that is decided by the crew? What an interesting man. He look upon the people on the deck and raised an eyebrow expectantly, his lazy posture raising a bit. Let's see, Kaden Rothen "The Dark Steel", Jack O Latern "Mad Jack", Luna Kesaku, Miki, and Renkathol.
What an interesting group that came here indeed. It looks like fate has something in store for them...
He didn't say anything to Kaden's offer though. He wanted to hears everyone's thought about this.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:30 am

After the disappearance of the two government agents the ice user was slightly exhausted and panted on his way to the ship of Kaden. He wanted to follow him and ask him if he wanted Maxim to join his crew. The logia user was indeed very interested in Kaden and gained respect of him since their tag team match against some government scum.

He was able to track down Kaden to his ship but he stopped when many people appeared around his fallen body. Maxim thought it might be dangerous but...
"Who the hell am I ? A scaredy cat ? " he asked himself " I am Maxim D. Dostoevsky"
The ice user went away from his hiding place and climbed the gang plank of Kaden's ship and when he reached the middle of it he simply said raising his hand:
"Yo."
Maxim was sure at least Kaden would remember him and that jester over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:35 am

knowing that jack would hit him in some way renkathol decided to kick jack around the face as he was right next to him
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:40 am

Sabre chuckled softly as he saw Maxim. His presence was obvious at that but he did not say anything. He did not need to. Plus, the way he talk himself was a big clue.
"You missed all the interesting stuff Maxim D. Dostoevsky, "Cold Blood"." Sabre calmly stated as the gave Maxim a, somewhat, greeting smirk.
He raised his eyebrow as he saw Renkathol kick Jack, thinking another fight between the two would go on once again.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 am

Maxim returned to the greeting smirk with his usual scary grin which looked like a bloodthirsty predator's grin and said:
"I am sure." He said and the continued. "It's a bit rude saying other's names before you introduce yourself."
He continued with his scary grin glaring at Sabre while ignoring the other who wanted to start a fight again.
Maxim was going to join this crew and if those guys behind Sabre tried ruining his chance he was going all ballistic.

And you don't want that.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:52 am

Sabre only chuckled, uneffected, or rather, ignore the glare and the grin Maxim was making towards him. Whether the man has something against him, he didn't care at the least. If Maxim has time to try to scare away Sabre, then leave him be. It is not in Sabre's interesting to try and figure out that man.
Sabre gave him a polite smirk, as polite it could get, and closed his eyes expectantly.
"I have many names from many people. Call me as you will."
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:44 am

Jack crossed his arms and huffed a bit from the fact that Kaden said no more weapons or he would throw them off the ship, it was then the snowy man appeared and was bothering the Doctor man. But Jack was then distracted again by Renkathol trying to kick his face, the foot was in his line of sight long enough to make duck his head to avoid it before Jack rolled away from the guy and glared.

Jack was really wanting to gut the guy for trying to do that before he remembered Kaden's offer and said "Depends on Luna Friend's choice, if she joins I join. If she doesn't join I don't join, that ok fellow shiny man?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:49 am

"I dont care if you cant decide my punishment i will take them all " renkathol yelled in utter fury from being hung like a piniata so get on with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next