One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)

Go down 
+5
Eight Of Spades
naneun1
9thKing
Jack_O_Lantern
Endarkened
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm

"Alright, so far we have clarified that Miki is a Gunslinger slash artist...The Jester is a Diamond magician sort of guy slash perverted idiot...and the other girl...Luna was it?...I assume you can fly." He said looked quite astonished at the wings, it was a new DF to Kaden so naturally he was curious, "Hmm...can you travel at fast speeds using your wings?" He asked her not actually paying attention to the fact that she was attacking the Jester.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Luna stoped crushing jack for a moment as she looked up at her new captain "yes, i can also create wings any where on my body" she smiled as the wings on her back dissapered and moved to on her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:38 pm

((Try to wrap up this little meeting so that we can get on to our next adventure...also just to let you know the next topic will take place two hours after now as we arrive at a new destination. I'll post a topic when i think that you have all concluded what you wish in this post.))

"Hmm...interesting" He said stroking his chin for a while before turn to face upwards where the previous man and went off to. If i recall correctly that man used something i've never seen before too. Kaden thought to himself wondering why the man had chosen to isolate himself away whilst the rest of the crew were getting to know each other. Kaden was almost deep in thought until he begun to feel the pain from before once more, it wasn't as agonizing as before but it was painful enough to leave him hold his chest and his body hovering around as if he was about to collapse. "urgh...i need a rest...oh wait i just remembered...WELCOME TO THE DIAMOND ENIGMA PIRATE CREW everyone...i'm sure you'll enjoy your time as part of my nakama." Kaden said before stumbling towards the main canon in front of the ship and sat upon it facing away into the distance.

They had been floating around now for quite sometime but Kaden was surprised that he was able to see something, he used his cybernetic eye like a binoculars to zoom in and saw their next destination. "So soon? Oh well, we might need to buy some equipment and more food since it now seems that we have more members on the crew" Kaden said speaking to himself before falling back facing up at the sky and letting the ship slowly float towards the island instead of sailing there in order to give him time to recuperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:21 pm

talking to sabre walking over to him "ok what is your punishment and do you have a drink i can have."standing next to sabre
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Sabre grinned at Renkathol.
During the time out on the ocean, before they got to their current destination, even though he saw there was not a need to punish Renkathol anymore since the captain just let him off just like that, Sabre "punished" Renkathol from getting him to help him do some experiment. All the results on the poison that Renkathol consume; One made the body completely paralyze, One made the poison spread quickly that it made the skin turn black, One made the person throw up their lunch, One almost got Renkathol near death. All results are something that Sabre are satisfied with.
Don't worry. He made sure to clean Renkathol's system and drain out all poisonous substance out. And he made sure that Renkathol has all his organs, tissue, etc and gave him the antidote also.
"Thanks for your help Renkathol-san. Even though you have some quick close calls." chuckled the dark doctor as he rub his hand clean with a towel, with a few blood stain spots nonetheless on it.
Sabre look out onto the distance. It's far but he can see a speck in the distance, meaning their coming towards an island. His smirk widen a bit more. What do this island have in store for them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:38 pm

walking out of sabres room renkathol picked up the remains of his pistol so he when to jack "hey can i have my pistol back or are you just going to beat the crap of me" hiding dawn.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Jack did NOT expect to get pounded into the ground by Luna and so he was pretty much helpless as he struggled to defend himself from her blows and all the while he was letting out yelps of pain from the girl's actions, when she stopped to talk to the captain Jack quickly crawled away from Luna while she was distracted and hid behind some barrels as he rubbed his sore head and tried to ease the pain.

When he had a chance he poked his head out and said with a slight wine "I didn't do it on purpose Luna friend, I heard sound from above and so I looked up. When I did I saw you and up your skirt, please stop hitting me it hurts!" Jack saw Renkathol come near him and he just growled a bit before tossing the man his gun as he said "Busy with upset Luna friend, go away thief man." Jack was going to call Renkathol that for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Luna glared at jack but sighed as she walked over to him and pulled him out of the barrel, then hugged him "its ok jack, just, dont look up my dress anymore, and if you do, dont tell me" she said and patted his head
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Luna's approach to Jack nearly made the Jester jump out from his hiding place but once she just hugged him he calmed down and hugged her back, he nodded his head to her request but then he said ".....Luna friend should get something to keep anyone from seeing up dress......." Jack now noticed the ship was getting near a new island and he was now yelling "YAY new play place! Luna friend can we have fun on island if we land there, it boring on this ship."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:58 am

going back down to the cabins renkathol to the cabins he was going to start repairing his pistol he needed to prove his worth and he needed to get revenge on the crystal clown walking past sabre "if you need to test any toxins just ask me you can test them on me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:24 am

((New Thread: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 2 – World Class Thieves
You may all have one more post here if you wish to finish things off to continue in new topic :]))
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:08 pm

((coolio coolio))
Sabre only chuckled.
"How nice...but don't think your life is just a toy...."
With a bidding smirk, he entered back into his current infirmary to gather some stuff and his Ryu Hiten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9