One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Delphi groaned, sitting down on a bar-stool and shrugging her medical-bag from her shoulder.
It had been only a few hours since she had gotten to the small town and she was already sick of it and its overbearing Marine presence. Keeping her head low, she quietly ordered a beer, though she had never been much of a drinker.
She looped a lock of her hair back behind her ear as she waited for the bar-tender to get back to her, looking around for someone to talk to. Delphi had been looking to join a crew for a while but she was patient regarding that...at the moment, she would have settled for a friend or someone interesting to talk to.
"Hmm..."
Her eyes scanned the people sitting around.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:31 pm

a pirate went up to the bar and said to delphi and said "do you want this sword its one of a kind?" the sword was annachie in weapon for he was scared for his life he had been asleep and hiding in weapon form when he was placed in a case and he had not been in human for for 3 days he was thirsty. he was struggling he bashed agaist the walls of his forms he was in a special dimension while in weapon form with a small space for him to move around slightly. the pirate continued speaking to delphi "i will give you it you a price you cant resist 500 beli"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Delphi blinked at the sudden approach and looked at the sword-case curiously.
"I...I'm not really much of a swordswoman...," she swallowed, blushing but then started to think. "But...I could definitely use the protection of a weapon of sorts. My gunpowder is so low."
She delicately, opened the sword-case and looked at Annachie's sword form, running her gentle fingers along the blade with interest. "It's...a lovely sword...yes...I suppose I'll take it..."
She paid the pirate the 500 belli- the money she had earned doing a small amount of doctoring in the town- and took the sword from him.
"Well," she thought, frowning. "I should practice with this...to see if I can move with it..." She walked outside, to a courtyard behind the bar and lifted the sword, immediately stumbling because of its weight.

Delphi sighed, admiring the sword's gleam. "I'm a really bad fighter. I don't deserve a sword like this, really....hmm, I wonder if you could speak..." she murmured, setting the sword down on a nearby barrel. "What would you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:46 pm

annachie saw daylight for the first time in three days and was momentarily blinded then regained his sight he changed into a human and stretched and yawned he then saw a women looking at him and froze in fear because he was no good around women he then changed into the sword form again in the dimesion he was shaking but if you looked at the blade instead of light shining of you would see his face.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Delphi let out a small, soft cry at the sight of the sword turning into a young man. "Wh-what!?"
She watched as he transformed into a sword again and blinked, her heart pounding and her chest heaving. After regaining her composure and pinching herself to make certain that what she saw was real, she carefully moved forward and placed a gentle hand on the hilt of the sword, looking into the blade at the young man's face.

"I-It's alright. I'm not going to hurt you." She shrugged. "I don't think I could hurt you if I wanted to." Delphi gently stroked the hilt, trying to assure him. "My name is Delphi...I'm a doctor...I don't want to attack you...I promise..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:00 pm

annachie couldnt take another second in weapon for after being in that form for 3 days straight he changed to human but he was trying to talk but all came out was a indistinguisable sentence but no would understand " hello my name is annachie dawn" after failing to speak he froze completly he was no good around women he didnt move or do anything at all .
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Delphi blinked, her eyes wide as she watched him transform and she stepped towards him slowly, noticing his awkwardness and nervousness. She furrowed her brow at his indistinguishable sentence and then said slowly. "You...your name is ...what?"
She took a breath and smiled, stepping forward closer and putting her hand on his shoulder. "You don't need to be so scared. I promise I won't hurt you." Delphi tilted her head, her eyes glinting. "You look thirsty and hungry...would you like me to buy you some food?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 pm

annachie said to delphi "my name is annachie" he noticed that she had bought him and said "im fine im not thirsty, you have bought me so i shall serve you for all the time i am with you" when he said he wasnt thirsty or hungry he was obviously lying and you would have to be retarted not to notice he was lying he was also acting more awrdward than he was before and was generally scared because he was naturally scared of women.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Delphie blinked. "You...want to serve me?"
She was about to refuse his offer when suddenly she remembered how weak she was in the world. She wasn't a member of a crew anymore and if any of her former crew-mates or the marines managed to catch up with her- she'd be pretty helpless without some help. "That's a lovely offer, Annachie. How about...you can help me protect myself...and guard me...and I'll help you and buy you food?"
She smiled and lifted a cup of water to his lips. "You don't have to be so nervous around me. I'm really very weak." She laughed nervously. "But I am a doctor...and I can tell when someone is weak from thirst and hunger...please don't lie to me if you are hungry."
Delphi offered him the plate of food. "You can eat as much as you like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:32 pm

when delphie put the cup of water to his lips he drank straight away and started to started to eat a little of the food and didnt want to eat all of it because it would make him look greedy. he then said "thank you" he was slightly less scared and bowed to her and said " i will serve you until die and give my life to save yours, do anything you ask and help you in anyway i can" he pledged himself completly to her. annachie was still awrdward and was still scared a little but not as much as when he was he was starting to get used to her she was being too kind to him.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:37 pm

She smiled brightly when Annachie started to eat and drink, taking his hand and shaking it. "Thank you...thank you so much. I promise that I'll take care of you and buy you food whenever you'd like it, in return and take care of you in whatever way I can until I die..." She took a breath softly and added. " I'm looking to join a crew at the moment...so we can join together when I find one."
Delphi took a sip of her own water glass and then looked to him curiously. "So...you can transform into a weapon? How did that happen? Did you..." She swallowed. "...eat a Devil fruit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:50 pm

william said "i dont know but nothing bad has happened but i can transform into anyweapon you can think off" he said to himself never ask for too much william said "what would you like me to do for you first?" he asked the only thing he was going to ask for and he said "dont put me in any case please it feels so unconfitable" william then sat next too her he had gotten used to being around her because she was so kind to him and made him feel worth something.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:57 pm

She blinked, looking amazed. "Any weapon? Really? That's absolutely amazing! I can see why that man told me that you were a "one of a kind sword"...and don't worry. I promise not to put you back in that case for any reason..."
Delphi opened her medicine bag and rifled through her herbs and bandages. "Are you feeling alright? Do you have any pain in your body? How long did that man keep you in that case?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:07 pm

william said not likeing being told to remember him being captured by the pirate he had sadness in his eyes he said "i was in there 3 days in a small space and i dont have any pain in my body and if i did they went as soon as i saw you they disapeared" william then said "what are we going to do first?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Delphi listened to him carefully and nodded. "It's good to hear that you have no pain..." She blushed a little when he mentioned his pain going when he saw her and then looked down at her hands. "Well...I was thinking of going looking around for a potential hiring captains...but..." She shrugged. "I'm well-aware that not all crews are very nice...and I'm not very good at talking to men...I grew up in a convent and the last crew I was on were all women..."
She looked up at him again, shivering a little. "I'd like to go out to the beach and port for a while, if that's alright with you...I like to be near the sea...and I also need to look around for new ships in the harbour..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:27 pm

annachie noticed that she blushed and thought of hugging her but decided not too but he really liked this girl said "ok lets go then" he wanted to go where delphi wanted to go. annachie then said "want to go into the water itself?" he then held her arm ready to go.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:32 pm

She walked with him to the water's edge and then beamed happily at his suggestion. "I'd love to go swimming...I haven't been in the water in so long!" She took off her boots and medical bag, tossing them aside and hiding them by the rocks.
Delphi giggled and took his hand, tugging him into the shallow water with her and gradually wading out to where it was deeper, still keeping a tight hold on his hand. She looked happy and relaxed in the water, her face full of bliss. "Annachie? Are you a good swimmer?" She looked to him .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:39 pm

annachie loved seeing delphi happy he saw nothing wrong with going into the sea and stepped into the shallow water and felt nothing and said "i dont know i havent swam for so long so i shall try" he then got into the deep part as soon as he got into the water deep enought to cover him completly and it started to drag him out into the see he was forced to change form he changed into a spear form then when he was in his dimension he couldnt escape and it was slowly filling up with a dark liquid which was slowly going to drown. when he shouted for help and he was banging on the sides of the walls no sound left the spear and the spear was on the seabed about 100 metres out. anyone could see him if they tried but he couldnt see anything out of the spear.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:47 pm

Delphi's eyes widen in horror when she saw Annachie sinking down into the water in his spear form. "Annachie? ANNACHIE!?"
Immediately, she took a deep breath, calming herself and loosening her garments, allowed her legs to fuse into her mermaid tail and her gills to form. She dived into the water, searching for him frantically along the seabed.
When Delphi saw him in the watery depths, she immediately pulled him from the sand and held him close to her form as she carried him to shore. She swam with him to the sandy shoreline and laid him down in the soft sand, laying down beside him, still in the form of a mermaid.
"Annachie? Are you alright?" She looked worried, touching the spear, whispering softly. "Please speak to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:52 pm

annachie while he was on the seabed and transported back the black ooze had gone into his throat and he was choking about 2 litres went into his throat. annachie change back he was covered in ooze and was not able to breath thourgh all the stuff in his throat and he was scared for his life . he hoped that delphi could help him if she would help him. annachie was very sad for making delphi so worried .
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Delphi stroked his face, her eyes widening at his black ooze all over him.
"Oh no...don't worry, I'll help you...I promise, Annachie..."
She took a piece of cloth from her bag and started to wipe the black ooze from his body before meshing up a herbal remedy to gently massage into the skin of his chest, making it easier for him to breathe.
"Don't worry," she said soothingly. "You're going to be alright."
She gently parted his lips and started to drain the black ooze from his mouth by tilting his head to the side. She puts her ear to his chest to check his heart rate and then looks to his throat, to see if he can breathe any easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:26 am

as delphi was treating him he happy that she would actually help him that ment if he survived he owed his life to her. where the black ooze had been removed it was fine but as his head was draing ooze from it most of it was stuck clinging to his throat sending. he was breathing even if it was extremly shallow. a burning sensation down his throat and through his lungs the burning was on parts of his body that hadnt been cleaned he was trying to stay still through all the pain and fear for his life he was shaking alot as he layed of the ground barely able to move through the pain which he tryed to hide . he thought of hugging her it would help him a little but he did not because it would get ooze on her and hurt her. after a while he screamed in agony as his skin and insides wear being burned
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:39 am

Delphi's eyes widened when she heard his breathing, knowing that the ooze had gotten inside of him. She immediately went through her bag and found a small vial of clear liquid, popping it open and pouring it between his lips. "Here...this will help you to relax and put you to sleep while I treat you. You won't be in any pain..." She then prepared a second mixture of medicine and allowed herself to transform back into a human.
As Annachie's body started to relax from the potion, Delphi somehow managed to carry him to a nearby inn and took him upstairs to the room she had rented. She set him down on the bed and prepared a bowl of hot water, using it to clean the black ooze from his body completely, blushing a little when she had to remove some of his clothes to get to his skin.
"It's ok, Annachie, you'll be fine now. But you must drink this," Delphi said to him quietly as she gently tipped the second medicinal potion into his mouth. "This will clear that horrible oozing stuff from your insides...but you might feel a little weak afterwards. Don't worry though, I'm right here and I'll stay with you while you recover."
Delphi sat up on the bed beside him and put her arm around his side, trying to give him her body warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 am

annachie after drifted into the sleep after being fed the first medicine and when he was asleep the second medicine made all the ooze stop doing anything bad. when awoke he was in a bed in an inn. he saw that delphi was next to him and said "thanks for saving my life" he felt a little weak and when delphi put her arm around his. he hugged her because he liked her and out of thanks but as he hugged her he wasnt completly used to being around women and was still a little awrdward and a little scared to do it as he did he said "i could of died and i would have broken my promise and never been able to see your face again" as he said this a few tears came from his eyes..
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Delphi smiled happily as he awoke, saying quietly, "I'm glad that I could help you. Your life is linked to mine now, isn't it?"
She hugged him back gently, putting her arms around him and holding him close, feeling something ignite in her chest when she did so. She breathed in his scent and looked up at him, seeing the tears in his eyes and furrowing her own brow. "It's alright, Annachie..." She lifted a hand a wiped the tears from his eyes. "I'm so happy that I could save you. For a moment when you were still fighting that ooze..." Her eyes lowered a little. "I was scared that I was going to lose you..."
Delphi's lips curved into a smile and brushed some of Annachie's brown hair. "But what's important now is that you are alive and so am I...and we can both keep our promises to each other."
She settled down beside him, keeping her arm around him and resting her head happily on his chest, content and comfortable in his arms. "Well...," Delphi said quietly after a few minutes. "I suppose you know my little secret now...that I'm part mermaid..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)   Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Annachie and Delphi Prequel, chapter 1: Forming an Alliance (for valawsedit's Annachie Dawn)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next