One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)

Go down 
+5
Eight Of Spades
naneun1
9thKing
Jack_O_Lantern
Endarkened
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Sabre, not bothered waiting for Miki, jumped up to the ship with ease, almost disappointed to see the fight has already ended.
He chuckled as he saw Renkathol walking towards the cabin.
"I don't recall this is your ship. Do you even have permission to be on here?" Sabre asked the man who is walking away from the two people that he reconigzed.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:00 pm

answering the new man "well i need a lie down and this ship has cabins so good bye" continuing to the cabin
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Sabre chuckled as he look at the, obviously annoyed, jester. A regular smirk turned into a sadistic smirk.
"Jester... or should I call you "Mad Jack"?" Sabre look towards the Jester like person and threw him a rope......no one ask about where he got the rope.
"I ask a favor. Tie him up and let see what the captain of this ship would do to "punish" this man."
Sabre said, tilting his head as if he didn't say anything so devious.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Jack watched the guy walk off toward the cabin and was a bit confused as to why the hell the thief tried to sleep on the ship he failed at stealing, it was then that another guy got on the ship and talked to the thief only to see that said thief still was going to go to sleep.

Jack then saw the rope thrown to him and when he looked at the thief then at the rope then back at the thief again he grinned and walked up behind the poor sap and said "Where you think you going? Hehehehe~" Jack pulled the rope taunt with a snap before he leaped at the guy causing the two to fall over and a fight break out on the deck.

After a few moments a fighting dust cloud could be seen with a fist flying out of it or a foot and sometimes a head would fly out of it, the fight lasted for about a minute before it ended and the dust cloud disappeared. Standing victorious was Jack as he had hog tied the thief and placed his foot on the guy's back, placed his fist on his sides, and then laughed "Ha ha ha ha! I win..." He then moved away from his catch to look at Sabre before saying "So who are you man who gave me rope?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:30 pm

knowing he would not win but he wanted to annoy the jester so renkathol managed to grab one of his pistols firing explosive rounds. renkathol thinking what a dumbass he did not take my weapons
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Sabre was indeed amused as he saw the devious grin placed on the Jester's face. It was obvious to anyone that the grin means trouble for the targeted person. And Sabre just helped Jack find that "target". His eyes shone his enjoyment throughout the small fight between the thief and the Jester, the outcome that Jack is the winner.
Sabre only made a closed eyed smirk and tilted his head amusingly as he began to answer Jack's question.
"A doctor. The girl down there calls me Surgeon Sab." he answered amusingly.
Sabre only been a bit a more amused as he saw what Renkathol did. He wonder what would happen and what Jack's reaction should be.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Jack listened to what Sab said to him and so he held his hand out and shook Sab's hand as he said "Cool cool I'm a jester, it good to meet a doctor that isn't scared of me." It was then he heard gunfire and the sound of bullets hitting his leg could be heard, it didn't hurt really as his brain controls his diamond skin and so the reaction to the gunfire was instant. He was a bit soot covered from the explosions but all in all ok, he grumbled and threw two daggers at the guns Renkathol held and caused the guns to fly out of his hands and clatter away from the annoying man.

Jack walked over to where the tied up man was only to say this "You lost and you are tied up, why the hell did you try to piss me off when I could easily kill you even if you did shoot holes in my legs. Dumbass." Jack kicked the guy in the ribs to where he would be even further away from his guns leaving Renkathol without any weapons to be used.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Sabre chuckled as he shakes the man's hand without any fear with it. Without any fear? How much fear did this boy etched in people's heart. Sabre didn't do anything about the gun shooting. The boy should be fine with is powers.
Seeing that Jack kicked the man, Sabre only chuckled. He got a strong urge to go and try to check to see if the man was ok. It's just his doctor instinct but he ignore it. Not yet.
"Don't try to hurt the "victim". We are not the one giving the judgement." Sabre said, closing his eyes calmly as he heard the fighting in the background, wondering when it will stop.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Miki jumped onto the ship after Sabre. "Wah~ You didn't even wait for me." She watched the two men converse and then woman listen off to the side just like her. "Hello, I'm Miki." she greeted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Luna blinked as stood up as she watched all this. she walked over to jack and pull a hand on his shoulder hopping ot calm him down, as he seemed to be pissed off at the moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:13 am

answering the jester" well my situation cant get worse even if you lock away i dont care anymore "as jack kicks him two of his ribs broke and he started bleeding all over the deck. thinking this is his death even though the doctor was breaking his oath
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:55 am

Sabre almost frowned for the first time as he saw the bleeding. The guy has a broken rib, he detected, and probably will die from the bloodloss.
Sighing, Sabre, in a lazy kind of posture, walked over to the marksman and look over him, chuckling.
"Thinking about your death when you haven't been on the edge of death?" Sabre questioned as he took the man's face in his hands. He saw that expression too much on people's face.
"Tch. It's only a broken rib and we have yet done anything than tie you up and kick you."
Dropping his face, Sabre roughly made Renkathol sat up against the rail of the ship and started to work on his would, chuckle with that smirk he always seems to have on.
"Interesting people don't die so soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:08 pm

thanking the doctor "i was wrong about you". as the boat rocked his pistol dusk was about to fall of just to get held to a rail by a hook on the bottom of the hand which was normally used for attaching it to his belt and the dawn fell down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Sabre only chuckled at what he said, a small smirk on his face.
"I'm a doctor. My master would personally make sure I die if I didn't live at that title." Sabre said as he started to dress his wound, keeping the broken rib in place so it call heal.
He look up at the man with half-lidded eyes and look back at the wound. He then stood up, finish with Renkathol.
"There, that should surfice, shouldn't it?"
Sabre giving him a closed eyed smirk before he walked towards back to where he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:27 pm

thanking the doctor "so what happens now?" keeping the his position but to turn his head to chech if anyone else was there to notice his pistol hanging on the edge quickly turning back "oh shit" muttering under his breath
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:34 pm

((Where is everyone? Like... the captain? lol))
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:39 pm

((He's waiting for Endarkend to respond I think))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:49 pm

((I am but if he doesn't post soon then i'll just attempt to like carry on...i want to get to the part were i meet my new nakama already Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:52 pm

((lol. That would be great. This is for you to meet you to meet your nakama XD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:56 pm

((I'm gonna be online all night because of no school so i wanna get a lotta posting in:] I'll just continue posting if En hasn't replied when i get back))
Back to top Go down
Fifth

Fifth

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:57 pm

((So whats the general layout?
some on the boat docked at the docks? *Snickers at the ryeimg*
Figuring out when or if to jump in on this one with my guy))
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:29 pm

((Endarkened left the topic xDD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:20 pm

((When?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:17 pm

(hey rai are you coming back to the ship?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:17 pm

(hey rai are you coming back to the ship?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next