One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)

Go down 
+5
Eight Of Spades
naneun1
9thKing
Jack_O_Lantern
Endarkened
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
naneun1

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:14 am

Miki remembered the newcomer from the fight she watched earlier. As she recalled, he was a logia devil fruit user. She listened to Surgeon Sab and Maxim talk. "Hey, hey, you should call him Surgeon Sab. Oh, and I'm Miki. Nice to meet you mister!" She put her hands on her hips and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:22 am

Maxim did not take his eyes off Sabre as he found him interesting. He knew who was infront of him very well, Dostoevsky was never late on information.
"North Blue's Devil Healer Sabre." Max kept his usual grin which seemed scary to people. "Your name has reached many places in my home blue - East Blue. I am sure you have a good reason to be here"

The Will of the D. man heard what Miki said but he was fully focused onto Sabre and would not be surprised if Sabre and Maxim both joined this crew of the diamond user. Both were strong enough and that Kaden guy's crew would suddenly become a power that the Government would feel a threat from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:15 am

Kaden was now getting tied of waiting, he had not heard a direct answer from any of them and they were now just beginning to irritate them. If it wasn't from the fact that Kaden was quite weak right now he would have most like turned the ship around himself and kicked them all off at the island before. "Can non of you answer my question without relying on what someone else says?" He asked getting up, his tone now less agitated than before and more calm, "Here is a simpler question for you then, who here can cook?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:18 am

(hey jack where did you hang me up by wrists or neck?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:28 am

asking and answering the supposed other diamond user "Who are you ? im here because i tried to take your ship to use a sleeping place. i can barly cook."just to see how the clown man react also talking to jack "why do you have anger problems ? you can choose my first of many punishments or sabre can.I deserve it from trying to steal from a pirate."

Last edited by valawxedit on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:32 am

Luna blinked and thought about the offer for a moment, this might be a better why for jack and her to get to other islands. "hmm ill join your crew" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Sabre chuckled at what Miki said closed his eyes calmly as Maxim recite his title. So his name has reached the East Blue? He didn't know how far his name reach. It didn't really concern him that much nor did it matter to him that much but he can't help but wonder how many people heard his name.
"Oh, so even I am known to the infamous Mr."Cold Blood"."
Sabre turned his head Renkathol and chuckled at his bravery.
"I can't help but wonder, are you trying to be brave, or are you trying to be stupid?" Sabre asked, an expression of enjoyment clearly seen on his face through his half lidded eyes.
Hearing Kaden's irritated tone, Sabre calmly look at the captain of this ship, who looks like he's trying to calm him. Sabre look up and down at the captain. He's pretty much at his limit and everyone else is not helping at all to say at the least.
Chuckles at how the captain tried to be so threatening in some way, Sabre gave the man a closed eyes smirk.
"I would be interest in his crew. What would you think Ms. Miki?"
Without knowing it, Sabre gotten a bit use to Miki. Whether she wants to stay or not isn't his business, but being the curious person he is, he can't help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:34 pm

"Alright good" He said smiling a bit as he had just got two new members for his crew. Kaden got up as a diamond spike grew on his right hand while he made his way towards the tied up man. With three great swipes the man would be untied and free and the diamond spike would recede back into Kaden. "So you wish to have a punishment, huh?" Kaden thought to himself as he examined the man in front of him, "It can be anything no matter how brutal?"
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:35 pm

"Tsch..." He frowned while his grin had erased from his face being replaced by eyes that were narrowed to the side. He didn't dislike his nickname but he didn't like it much. "You can call me Max, those marines gave me that phoney name though it's good enough for striking fears into others."
Maxim turned toward the captain and approached him.

"Yeah count me in as your first mate." He said with his usual direct approach on things. Maxim is not a coward so he talked right in front of people and disliked talking behind anyone's back and he was sure he was going to join this crew, it just looked like the crew the Dostoevsky had imagined all his life for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:40 pm

answering sabre " i dont care i just seeing what happens when i do what im doing i think life is a game." then answering kaden "yes no matter how brutal and the crew can have there own punishment for me one after another i just need to get peace for myself from stealing from a pirate." renkathol thinking that he is going to get punished and thinking this is going to be fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Kaden looked at the man who claimed to want to be the first mate, Kaden turned to him and looked at him with a serious look. "Do you really think it is that easy to be the First mate of the Notorious Diamond Enigma Pirate Leader...Because if so..." A smile immediately rose up from Kaden's face showing his previous statement was intended as a joke, "...Welcome to the crew First-mate. ^^" He then laughed a little before turning to the previously tied up man.
"Well my punishment has just a little problem, it has a granteed 100% chance of death...I'll give you an alternative though...How good are you at fighting" Kaden said looking at the man who was tied up and had cut down only moments ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:03 pm

answering the captain "i can berely fight in melee i can fight well at range so thats over" looking all around him noticing that one of pistols had gone and the other was in pieces " well my weapons are broken and missing so i would be no use to you so punish me then let sabre punish me then let jack punish me and if i survive let the rest punish me and if im still alive i will repair my equipment and find my pistol"
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Miki pouted when the "Cold Blood" person ignored her. When Sabre asked her about joining the crew, she thought for a moment and replied: "It doesn't seem like a bad idea." Turning towards Kaden, she declared, "I would like to be part of this crew, mister. Although I can't really fight." Miki smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:53 pm

speaking to kaden "lets get started then" sitting up agaist the post renkathol didnt know what was in store for him
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Sabre heard Miki's decision and smirked. That means so far, everyone here agreed to join this Diamond Enigma group.
Leaning against the railing, Sabre raised his eyebrow towards the interaction between the captain and the marksman. It's pretty amusing.
"Senchou, need I remind you that he is part of your crew? It wouldn't be wise to try and get to batter up." Sabre said, putting a few strands of his hair behind his ear.
Sabre thought it would be just plain tiring to go and fix up Renkathol again. He doesn't mind that much since he was a doctor but he'd just healed him not to long ago. Healing him again would be just a waste.
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Jack listened to Luna and when she said she'd join he quickly spoke up "I'm joining then as well, where Luna friend go I go." Jack then heard Renkathol ask him if he has anger problems and he said dryly "You tried to snipe my head....and tried to shoot my legs, and you tried to hit my head with a kick........did you expect me to be nice to you after all that.....if so you crazier than me stupid man." He then saw everyone else joined the crew so far and that meant he had new people to play with. That made Jack much happier as he smiled and clapped his hands at all this new good news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:40 pm

"Alright then...you want me to give you a brutal punishment, then so be it, but i must warn you...it will most likely make you go mad and affect you tremendously in the long term." Kaden began to walk until he was directly in front of Ren just a small distance away. Jack had just joined too which meant that now his crew had just gained six new members...Max, Luna, The Jester, Miki, Ren and The Devil's Healer. all in one day but he didn't know ho the would be of help to the crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:31 am

slowly getting up from sitting down renkathol "fine but just get on with it" talking to kaden standing infront of him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:51 am

"If you wish." Kaden raised his hands as they became diamonds, then dozens of spike begun to emerge from his palms, Kaden begun waving his arms in a circular motions to gain speed, he continued to do so building up momentum. Then suddenly Kaden's movements came to an abrupt stop in front of Ren as dozens of long diamond spikes were hurled towards him with great precision and momentum. The diamonds were moving fast enough to puncture the skin and tear the muscles of his intended target. One Diamond slammed just above Ren's head on the ship's post/mast behind him, two more just beside his arms and the rest aligned perfectly all around Ren creating a silhouette of diamond shards on the mast.

O.O Kaden paused for a while looking at Ren and how all his shots hadn't got him, "Damn i missed." D< He said almost sounding angry as if he had intended on all the shots actually hitting him. "Ahhh screw it" Kaden said as the spikes receded back to flesh, "If you want to be punished then go tie yourself upside down underwater beside the ship and stay there until the next island." Kaden waved his hand dismissively as if not caring at all what the man chose to do, he faced the rest of the crew. "Alright, since you are going to be my Nakama from now on, i feel that i should get to know you all a little more...Just give me a Name, umm...tell me what you are good at if any and i also need to know if any of you possess any kind of special abilities."
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:48 am

Maxim left all the commotion climbing the mast and reaching the crow's nest where he intended to be all day long...mostly.
He wanted to relax as long as he could from the fight before and the commotion now. The Logia user laid on the wooden floor of the small crow's nest and put his feet on the railing of the spherical-like nest.
Maxim put his hands on his head so he can have some sort of a comfortable pillow and went asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:20 am

Luna stood there a moment before heading over to jack "hey jack, What do we do know?" she asked smiling softly and rubbing the back of her head as she really didnt know what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:29 am

answering kaden "fine later" then talking to sabre "fine its your punishment next" .
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:31 am

Heiki decided to go first, seeing how Maxim decided to go to sleep. "Well, my name is Miki, and I can draw." She rubbed her chin as if thinking. "Oh, and I know a little about guns and whatnot."
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Jack blinked in confusion as to what was going on as it seemed the shiny captain let the thief get away but oh well that was the shiny captain's choice, it was then that they were asked about what they could do and to that Jack said "I can turn into shiny diamonds......uhhh I good with blowing stuff up......and I know how to do magic tricks cause my parents were magicians.......as for Luna friend........she good at making me feel weird around her..........and for forgetting she wearing skirt like outfit that allows anyone under her to see her panties........Luna friend why do you not wear pants............do you like making blood shoot out of my nose and me blacking out?" Jack had just did an idiot thing and for the life of him he didn't find anything and I mean ANYTHING wrong with what he just said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Luna blinked as she stood there for a second to prosses what he just said "wait...YOU LOOKED UP MY SKIRT!?" she yelled and started hitting him with her wing hard enoght to plow him into the ground "you perverted clown! your not supost to look up girl's dresses!" she said stepping on his back angerly

((xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next