One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)

Go down 
+5
Eight Of Spades
naneun1
9thKing
Jack_O_Lantern
Endarkened
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 am

Kaden sighed but he was sort of relieved that the fight would continue although he didn't know the point, a lot of the pirates had already taken their chance and escaped but if he still wanted to continue the un-winnable fight then so be it. As soon as Kaden saw him disappear spikes all around his body grew bigger, anyone attempting to attack him would be only causing damage to themselves, also the diamond was still quite hot from before. "A village is a small price to pay?...that sounds about right, i'd expect a Marine from the government to say something like that." Kaden replied smiling not knowing where the man would appear next but keeping his senses clear so he could try to attack before the man could get away.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:07 am

When Tori tried to insinuate that they were less than scum due to the whole fact they were ganging up on the government scum dood Jack just stared at her and said "Guys who like to beat up scum in greater numbers....." it was then that the navy guy yelled out he planned to take them all in even if the town was torn apart and everyone in it died. This made Jack shake his head and say "You call us pirates evil yet you want to kill an entire village to get to us......navy people are NUTS!" it was then the guy disappeared so he figured he might as well use his Disco Spin to deflect things away from himself.

His body rapidly spun in place at a high enough speed to deflect range and light based attacks back and their source, but the sun shinning down on him was causing him to sparkle and shine so the spin was making bright light so it would be hard to see near him though he had no idea where the Navy guy ran off to.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:12 am

A bright light shined from one of the men that were beating up the worthless agent of the Government.
Maxim created a pillar of ice which he stood upon and swiftly jumped from it on the roof that the two men were fighting the government agent.
But instead he did not see the agent as he had disappeared yet again.

"Tch...guess he fleed" Maxim muttered under his breath and looked at the two diamond men. "I really would love to beat that guy up..."
The logia user approached them and stood next to the closely while his eyes were slightly closed because of the shining light the other one emitted.
Maxim ignored the presence of the girl and remained on guard just in any case.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:42 am

Listening to the pirates talking to Sir Five , Maximus quickly realises that Sir Five was a member of the government and so his mission on spying on the World Government had reached its end. If he managed to help him he could have a chance to join the Government Forces and spy on them. However , it would not be the easy because he definetely had to deal with some strong pirates...

[Endarkened mind if I help ya?]
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 am

((No problem Max. I'm kinda outnumbered here. Also I'm lost...too many posts >.<))
Sir Five stopped his soru, and faced his three opponents. Obviously magma wasn't working. Perhaps...
Sir Five held his arms up, and the flames burning on his body seemed to fall to the floor. Only then did he notice that one person seemed to be spinning into a disco ball.
"Strange..."
Sir Five shimmered for a moment, and then stopped. he looked no different, but before anyone could take a good look, he dissapeared again with soru.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:42 am

Maximus laughs under his mask as he watches at Sir Five getting outnumbered by the three pirates. The techniques of the pirates seemed to be quite interesting , but he had to interfere soon , before it was too late for the Government agent. He looks at the pirate with the disco ball technique and he shouts "Well...I am sorry that I will have to interfere , but I cannot watch you battling him in a three versus one... I cannot stand it." Then , he moves his right and left hand forward. He says "Gamu-Gamu...Stick." and he creates some chewing gum that was targeting Jack. If the attack hit , he would cause him to lose his speed as the chewing gum would stick to his body and make things difficult for him to move , and thus would stop the attack.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:23 am

Once again the Sir Five had appeared saying something but he was interrupted by Maxim who was going on an emotional bastard.
"Face us, Goverment scum!" He yelled at the disappeared agent angrily and than turned his attention towards the flying ...gum ? that was approaching the spinning guy.
"Do no interrupt this fight!" The ice user yelled out as he turned to the newcomer and hurled his blade towards the new comer.

Afterwards Maxim intercepted the chewing gum infront of the disco ball guy and said coldly:
"Ice...Wall..." Suddenly out of his hands a hard and very tough ice wall appeared infront of the chewing gum and stopped it in it's tracks.
Maxim turned his hand into ice and connected the ice made with the ice wall and devoured the chewing gum with the ice.

He turned his hand back to normal and kicked the roof so hard that three bricks flew up which Maxim grabbed and tossed towards Maximus but encased in ice which made them sharper and harder.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:47 am

Maximus laughs and stays in his position. He laughs and he says "You cannot believe that this is enough for me...do you?" Then , the bricks reach his body and hit him , causing some smoke in the process. However , after the smoke fades , Maximus begins explaining to the pirates. He says " Well...Do you know that my skin is sticky too? These things just sticked onto my body , without damaging me at all..." After talking , he stops making his skin sticky and the bricks fall on the ground. He smirks and he shouts "Gamu-Gamu Hydra!" as three snakes made of chewing gum appear on the top of his head and head immediately to the pirates so that they could stick to them and slow them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:58 am

getting very paranoid thinking every one is trying to kill him he jumped and span firing bullets in everyone direction trying to defend himself.some bullets were some lighting ,some flame ,some poison and some normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:06 am

Luna jumped into the bar and panted as the crowd ran past her, she sighed and put her hand on her knees as she tryed to catch her breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:44 pm

((Max, i was told logia could'nt physically transform themselves to their element because it counted as auto dodging Neutral))

Kaden stood his place as he concentrated on sensing Sir Five. He completely ignored all others who apparently chose to join the man who claimed to be doing good.

((Sorry it's not much but i don't really have anything to do at this point Razz))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:47 pm

renkathol stopped firing bullets to find all it had done is smash up all the walls around him thinking there was no way to win this fight knew that he would have to run away and think of another way to attack to find he ran back to the dock and find a huge ship but not his thinking he was in a new part of the harbour renkathol decided to get onto the ship knowing it would be an exelent change to his old ship climbing aboard he he was suprised of its size then he saw the flag with a diamond in the front and diamond bones in the back he thought that this should be the ship of the man he was trying to find to help him acheive his goal deciding that it would be intelligent to make a ambush from the lower deck he crept into one of the crew cabins to get paper and quill to draw his own plans of the ship walking around the ship trying to keep it to scale after completing the plans he decided to walk in to one of the rooms and lie down in one of the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:06 pm

[my Devil Fruit is not like other Logias...It is solid so that was not dodging. He can be hit but he will take less damage. Read the char's details if you want to.]
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:49 pm

A small figure appeared on the horizon, coming closer all the while. Sir Three came closer to the town, looking around and finding a battle in the process. How fun. Looked like pirates. Little globs of clay began falling around them all like rain, exploding and making a smokescreen. He dropped into their midst and said, "Is there a problem... pirates?" Birds of clay began forming in his hands as he prepared for a battle.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Sir Five appeared near Sir Three.
"I old you I have friends. Thanks for coming, Sir Three. We have three pirates here. One is an ice logia, and the others have similira fruits to mine, yet nowhere near as advanced."
He grinned.
"Lets show them why Grey Code is a force to be feared."
He began beating his chest, as if he was a monkey, and slowly stood behind Sir Three, who he whispered to.
"Pressure Point Bolt. Hold them off for a second."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:29 pm

(I hope you don't mind me fighting also)
Tori noticed more and more people joining in on the fight but she didn't really care she focused her attention on the jester she was stilled pissed that he didn't call her beautiful she then runs and delievers a kick to his chest trying to send him flying into the bar " Die Clown!!!!" she said delivering her kick...
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:03 pm

"Heh. Seems like Grey Code has trashed the town almost completely..." said a voice as a boat has floated into the docks, a calm, but lazy figure laid lazily against the small mast, his "Ryu Hiten" rested on his shoulder. As soon as boat touches the dock, silently like a single breath, he started to stand up slowly, and reclucantly, and step onto the dock silently. He can hear the battle not to far away.
He rather not raised his sword any time soon towards "Grey Code". It's too bothersome. As much as he "dislike" the World government and their lackies, he rather a lazy guy so to say. He had to wonder what kind of idiot to go and challenge him head on. He heard from a pirate who was running away from the town that a guy just challenge "Sir. Five".
The, always seem to be smirking, man can't help but chuckle. What an interesting figure....
Sabre adjusted his Ryu Hiten on his shoulder and step forward towards the town, the creepy filled smirk never leaving his face.

[Presentation Box]
Sabre Bethune "The Devil's Healer"
Allegiance: Pirate
Bounty: 20,000,000

Last edited by Kanhoji Into on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:58 pm

OOC: Wow Sleep in and this far behind XD

IC: Jack had no clue what was going on as soon he heard a few bullets ping off him and then some explosions as well as hearing something about gum or something else he didn't know what the hell was happening at the moment, he soon felt Tori kick him and he sort of just shot off like a top into the town pinging off walls and everything like a large spinning top of diamond. When he finally stopped moving around he landed on his butt and just sat a good distance away from the fight all confused as hell while being dizzy as well, he held his head while still being in his diamond form as he said "But mommy.......I don't want to go to school today.......I wanna stay home and back cookies with you~"

He snapped out of it after a few more seconds and now he was just ticked off like hell as he now ripped out a huge almost giant sized chunk of earth out of the ground, he didn't stop there though as he then jammed bombs all over the thing before lighting them all in a span of a second. He followed it up by throwing the giant bomb covered chunk of Earth right at the place everyone was more or less gathered around, simply put he was aiming to hit everyone because he was too angry to care any more. After he flung the thing at the group he yelled at Tori "JUST SO YOU KNOW I DID THINK YOU LOOKED BEAUTIFUL I JUST DON'T LIKE TO SEEM FLIRTY....AND I'M NOT A DAMN CLOWN I'M A JESTER!!!!!!!!!!!" Now the bombs on the chunk of Earth would go off and explode after it hit the ground due to proper timing, thus sending large chunks of rock flying every which way as Jack knew that since he was already burrowing underground and would be in a safe hole before it hit.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Miki was sulking because of the loss of her chocolate cake; however, she didn't want to mess with the Grey Code... atleast not yet. She continued her way down the street when suddenly, a random group of men surrounded her. "Now we've got you."

The girl frowned. "Who are you?"

The three men chuckled. "Don't play dumb with us. You cheated us dry last time."

"Ohhhhh..." Miki sighed. "I can't believe you followed me all the way here from that other island. You do know there are Grey Code people here. You know... the assassins from the World Government, and since I'm not really officially a pirate, if I scream that there are three oh-so-scary pirates attacking me, they'll come after you." Actually, she wasn't sure if they would because the two seemed busy with their fights, but she decided to bluff. It seemed to be working because the men hesitated slightly.

"It doesn't matter. We can beat those World Goverment pigs anytime!" one of the three pirates shouted. Miki patted the pistols hidden at her side.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Sabre hummed a creepy tune as he walked towards the three pirates and the girl, Miki, his sadistic filled smirk on his face. He could careless of the people he's walking towards. He only found interest in the fight up ahead where Grey Code is. Information about who he is up against in the government is essastial if he is to survive this pirate world.
His Ryu Hiten, perched on his shoulder, is shown very clearly. He's not trying to scare anyone. He just feel a lot more comfortable with his katana on his shoulder. He's been like that since he picked up his sword.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Ningyo nodded. "Don't worry, Five. I can handle them." He turned toward their shared adversaries. "Prepare for some fireworks. Bird Bullets!" He began chucking bird shaped clay missiles at his opponents, and they began flying like actual birds. He snapped his fingers and they exploded nearby, hopefully providing Five with the opening he needed.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Sabre eyebrows burrowed, and annoyed smile was made from his mouth. In front of him are three pirates, crowding over someone. He didn't care about the someone, more likely, he cared that they're in his way. He's too lazy to even bothered to just go around them.
With an uncaring expression and half lidded eyes, Sabre put his foot on the guy's ,in the middle of the three, back of his head and slammed it down to the ground. Cracks formed around where the guy's head is slam.
"Move." it was a simple word, clearly said out of annoyance.
He didn't care what the other three pirates, and Miki's expression look like. He just wanted to pass and get on with his life.
(Me: Though wouldn't just going around would be less more troublesome? -_-' )
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Miki removed her hand from her side where her pistols were. 'Well, at least I don't have to fight.' There were two more men standing.

"Hey, what's the big idea? You think you're some tough guy?" one of the two shouted.

Miki decided to use this as an advantage. "Excuse me, mister. Could you help me out? They won't leave me alone," she pouted, making the most helpless face possible.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Sabre look at the girl, smirk a bit. He knows how strong the girl is but did not say anything about it. He needed a stress reliever.
Sabre look at the two left over men and took his foot off the unconcious one, giving them a not-so-sophicated hand gesture,and a suprior smirk to go with it as he did nothing of the sort to pull out his sword which is resting on his shoulder.
"You're in my way. Annoyances."
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:32 am

One of the man foolishly attempted to tackle the other man with his fat mass while the other acted more wisely and pulled out three daggers. Each of the daggers were placed in between his fingers on his right hand as he began slashing at the man. Miki ran behind the man with the sword for cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)   Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Diamond Enigma Odyssey Chapter 1 – The Dawn OF A Legend (OPEN)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next