One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Ranyx cracked his knuckles. "You don't remember the name? It's fine. I'm sure the Marines spazzing about the island know." He massaged his temples, saying, "Semantics mean nothing to me, kid. I could tell from your demeanor that you went looking for it for the sole purpose of killing it." He swept his arms out in a broader gusture. "And if you do that, who's to say you won't go looking for other victims? Surely you'd actually have the sense to bring food for yourselves... or is it that you're so confident of your abilities that you thought you could just murder whatever you wanted without consequence?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:52 am

Maxulus smiles and says "Well... The way I behaved was basic instict. However , my mind cannot control that instict. That's all. And moreover , this dinosaur is so big that he can feed me and my companions until we leave from here. There is no need to kill anything else. I just killed one of the big ones to avoid killing two of the small ones. Also , a big dinosaur is better for my research as well , instead of two small dinosaurs , don't you think? Don't worry I will never do this again." Then , he looks at the deep jungle. His feeling that someone approached the island was still inside him. After that , he bows to Ranyx and he says with a respectful voice "Anyway , it was my pleasure to meet you. I have to go now. See you later." and he goes towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:16 am

Alfresco folowed behind but then was shot down. A bullet strayed into his shoulder. His eyes widened "what.........?" He feel to the floor. Best saw this "DAMN IT!!! ALFRESCO!!!!"

It was Commodore Coal "What nonsense is this? Pirates so close into our territory.... it looks like ill have to kill you all!!!!"

Lieutenant Bierwick was also there with his spear looking foward.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:11 am

"Alfresco!"
Johans shock didn't last long, somehow the revolution had hardened him.
Instead, he examined the marines, trying to remember who they were.
Well, whoever they were, it didn't matter. There were some good reasons not to try and be friends.
He took aim with his rifle, but didn't shoot yet.
"who are you?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:48 am

Commodore Coal just stared down at Johan "Who am i ? Im the f**king devil boy, who the f**k are you?!!!"

Bierwick sighed , it seems the commodore was not in a good mood today.

Best pulled Alfresco out of the way. He needed to see how badly Alfresco was doing with his injury. He let out a sigh of relief as the wound wouldn't end Alfresco's life . but it would put Alfresco out of action for a bit. Best then took out something from his bag and began setting them up. He then removed the bullets and began treating Alfresco, hoping Johan could hold off that big looking guy for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:45 am

Maxulus arrives at the scene where these events were going on. He looks at his comrade and he runs quickly towards him and looks at his injury. It looked like the marines who were around , shot him and injured him.
The mission seemed to be very easy and Maxulus had not prepared for something like that. However , what picked his curiosity was how they found out that they were heading to Little Garden. He gets up and he speaks to the marines with a calm voice "Excuse me , but who are you and how did you get here?" and waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:26 am

Jakin heard the gun shot and walked to where it came from, he saw the Anubis pirates and the Commodore talking he stood by and waited for the right time to interfere he heard these pirates were dangerous so he didn't wanna rush in like an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Ranyx walked forward, seeing the Commodore being a jerk. "Oh! The Marines! How's the Fleet Admiral? Is he keeping himself busy?" He asked, with the quintessence of small talk in his tone. Maxulus had him upset, so he didn't really care about the health of his friend.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:17 pm

So many new people... How'd they all get here all of a sudden. Well, it didn't matter, now they were here.
"It doesn't matter who they are, they tried to kill our comrade. Maxulus, we can still ask them whatever we want to know after we defeated them."
He had to confess, it wasn't quite like him to talk like that. But he was feeling anger inside of him, even if he was in control up untill now.
He liked Alfresco. And he didn't like marines...
"As for me, I'm Johan Frideswide. Your opponent, Mr Devil, or whatever you name is."
He fired his rifle, not expecting to actually hurt the man, and in the very next escond, stormed forward, his cutlass drawn, attacking the marine.
He just needed to buy some time untill Best was finished. He could do that.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Maxulus' heart is overflowed with feelings of agony and fear for his crewmate's life who had just rashed towards the Marine , as well as for Alfresco's. It looked like he had not recovered mentally from the battle with Ranyx before and so he could not be as calm as he used to be. He shouts at Johan "Wait Johan! Don't attack them like this! Wait! It can be very dangerous! Let them say what they want!" hoping that his words would prevent him from attacking.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Jakin walked forward behind Coal "This seems like an unfair fight" Jakin said movoing beside Coal smileing while droping his coat on the ground while his body heated up
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Ranyx saluted cheerily. "Oh, hello! Who is this? Another Marine? How exciting! My reminicient stroll has become quite the meet-n-greet!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Jakin smiled " I'm not here to meet you, I already know who you guys are and I know how strong you are and I don't plan on holding back" Jakin smile turn into a frown and he was about to charge but wanted to see Commodore Coal's next move first.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Commodore Coal looked up and sighed "Jeez, every single one of you are too hot headed!!!!!" Coal moved to the side to dodge the bullet, suddenly the area was filled with smoke. Bierwick then ran out of the way, they were inside Commodore Coals smoke zone. While inside Coal didnt need to move, he used enough smoke to bog the area , so now, he could move within this zone.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:42 am

Smoke? A Logia, maybe?
Johan stopped and looked around, a big mistake on his part, but his brain just wasn't working the way it used to anymore.
If it was, what he would have done was: Get out of the smoke and watch from a distance.
But he didn't. Instead, he stayed in the smoke and watched from close by.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:42 am

As the battle between the Anubis Pirates and the Marines had just began , Maxulus decides to stay back and watch the battle to analyse his opponent's battle style and then interfere. He thinks "Hm , they might be more dangerous than I expected. I will probably have to interfere soon..."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Ranyx just stood there. He wasn't the one in trouble... yet.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:22 am

Coal was able to move freely inside the smoke zone and then threw a large knife at Johans feet. Coal was in the mood to mess with his preys mind first.

Best was not concerned about the smoke... only that if they didnt escape soon , this could harden the smoke and make a dome. Best needed to leave before he was trapped inside. he needed to be out of the smoke to activate his weapons.

Bierwick stayed far away from the zone. He knew that the commodore would kill anything in that zone, like he did with the dinosaurs earlier on.

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:15 am

Johan heard the knife coming towards him and jumped back.
It stuck in the ground only inches before his feet.
"Coward... Hiding in the smoke..."
He whispered to himself.
"Come out, wherever you are!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:52 am

Coal said through the smoke "why should i come out.... you people so wonderfully thought you were safe.... you completely fell into this mess with your careless ness........." Another two knives were thrown at Johan and one at Best.

Best heard something in a distance, but couldnt make out what it was. As soon as the knife was within his eyesight, he rolled out of the way clutching his chest "DAMN!!! that was close........"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:21 am

Jakin stands and looks he couldn't see anything him self " Coal it seems like you prefer to fight alone" Jakin looks around and tries to find someone to attack but no dice, so he tries to walk out of the smoke..

Last edited by 9thKing on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:23 am

((9th , he is still in the smoke zone, he is looking for an exit man))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:26 am

(sorry edited)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Another sound. One.. no, two knives...
It was times like this Johan was thankful to have fought in a revolution were everything was consumed by smoke. Fires had been laid on the houses sometimes, and on some occasions, the smoke had been so thick one could barely see.
He stepped to the side and dodged one knife, the other he countered with his cutlass.
He wondered if the man could see in this smoke. He wondered how far it reached...
Anyway, he'd better get out of it.
He started running into a random direction. It'd either lead him out of the smoke or to the enemy. Both was fine with him.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Ranyx yawned. If Coal wasn't stupid enough to attack him, he wouldn't need to get down and dirty. He actually began stretching as if he had just woken up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next