One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 pm

((Hmmm, okay, let's just pretend Johan already killed the marines and returned to the ship.))
Johan looked at the trees, and thought about the last few days.
It had been some damn long days. Some of the longest of his life.
He coughed. Damn smoke was still in his lungs. The marines had fought back.. there was a bandaged wound on his right arm. Another one on his knee, but that happened when he fell on his way back to the ship. And in the end, they had gotten away still...
This jungle was driving him crazy. There was such an obvious lack of government agents to kill...
So he was happy to hear they'd be departing.

Last edited by GoreFish on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:59 pm

[I let them escape because nikz wanted to save them , otherwise he would have RPed that Coal died from my shot. We will pretend that they escaped.]
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:03 pm

(Kay, edited)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Alfresco then sighed "ME AMIGO JOHAN!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!???? MAX HAVE YOU SEEN HIM???? AND THOSE ARE SOME IMPRESSIVE LOOKING ROBOTS!!!!! YOU MUST HAVE created THEM WITH PASSION!!!!!!!!" Alfresco was obviously feeling much better.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Johan was happy to hear Alfrescos voice telling him between the lines that its owner was okay and able to shout again, but it wasn't helping his headache.
"Alfresco, it's good to see you're okay again."
He had no such chance to shout (not that he ever had any intention to), the smoke in his lung would have made it a weak cough.
Instead, he had to rely on old fashioned talking in a voice that would not have been heard outside if used in a building.
"And passionate robots... yes, indeed... Max, if I ever hired you to make me some weapons, would you actually consider it?"
He didn't even mean the question. Was he really this desperate?
About a day ago, he had gotten a call from Zuzen. The situation on the island was.... Well, to make it short, there had been a horrible bloodbath and they had lost it again.
Most of his crew had been massacred.
His direct reaction to it was to tell Zuzen to take the remaining men and flee to Dawn island. There were rebels there who might be willing to provide shelter and, maybe, even become their allies.
He was worried... Very worried. You can't have so many followers without having a few enemies too, and, even though it shamed him to admit it, not all of them were on the governmental side. Some people said he was... too radical. Some even called him a fanatic, a coldblooded monster when it came to his beliefs... Some of those people were fighting the government, just like him. The only thing different was their views...
"Do you think Anubis still needss me? My men might be in a bit of a bad situation right now..."
Or dead already..., he was about to add, but kept himself from doing so.

(Sorry for looong explanation, but I needed to explain why my crew was suddenly on Dawn Island. Plus, some character insight! Yay!)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:24 am

Maxulus smiles as he listens to Alfresco , who was fine after all. After that , he turns towards Johan and listens to his question. He seemed to be serious about making him some weapons. The 4th division commander says "I can do everything you want! I can design you whatever you want. Just tell me what kind of weapon you want me to make and I will give it to you in no time!"

Then , he turns his head towards Dino. The cyborg was following him. He says "Okay , it is about time to introduce yourself to the others."

Dino reluctantly moves his hand upwards. He says "Hello."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:23 pm

"Hello, uh..."
Johan looked at it a while.
"Dino... cyborg..."
While he still tried to figure out what to call it, and what it was for that matter, someone yelled his name.
"Commander Frideswide!"
Johan winced slightly at being ripped from his thoughts so brutally and turned around to see one of the pirates holding up a den den mushi.
He figured the rest.

"Hmm..."
When he left the room, the den den mushi sleeping again, he looked strangely relieved.
He waved at his companions.
"Hey, can you borrow me a ship or drop me off? Part of my crew believed dead turned out to be alive and well! They're waiting for me on an island pretty close by!"
Could be a trap... But he doubted it strongly. He was able to tell the voices of his comrades from the ones of his enemies pretty well, and he knew his allies wouldn't, under any condition, help with such a thing.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:03 am

Alfresco then said "We must hurry amigos, most likely this summon is important, i think Max has left already!!!"

Best then sighed "Ok fine, back to the ship we go!!! The base is set anyway so mission done!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:03 am

"Good! Very good!"
Johans smile grew wider, there was genuine happiness in his eyes. Some of his men had survived. Sure, it was only a few, but they weren't dead! That's what mattered!
He was there with his companions in a matter of seconds.
"Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:32 pm

((I take it we're done here? I really want to move on.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:46 pm

((YUP its done Gore, you may move on))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis Pirates attempt to take over Little Garden (Open to Maxulus , Best , Johan and Marines)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5