One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down

Go down 
+3
9thKing
Gael
Kaiser Yonkou
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:10 am

LEVEL 2
"My my, arent you the 2nd Division commander ? Weee-hahahahahaha ... " Someone says to Ryan from behind. That someone is Wally.

IMPEL DOWN entrance
"That ship is important to you ? .." Suigo smirks and then starts swinging his sword at such speed its hard to see his hands, sending a barrage of massive slashes towards the ships."

LEVEL 5
"I think its finally time ..." Suddenly and with a powerful swing, Bezar breaks the cages on the frond.
"He could have done it anytime ... that cunning bastard .." a prisoner comments.

LEVEL 6
"Cant you feel it ? Something grant is about to happen !" Jasor laughs.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:41 am

"I better avoid the prisoners, they would give me away." Lizyette muttered. She came to the elevator, still hidden. There was someone in the elevator. It was going down. Lizyette dug in his bag, taking a smooth metallic sphere and charged electricity in it. She flicked it at the guard in the elevator, discharging a shock and a concentrated impact. The marine fell. The elevator was still going down, so Lizyette ran in, cutting the bars with Haha. The surveillance den den mushi wasn't quite on her, and she bisected it with the sword. "Third level, here we come." She smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:07 am

Vladimir held up his hand and had his cannons cease thier fire. "I'll stay out here and intercept any ships that try to flee. Prepare the guns and get ready to intercept any pirates leaving the prison" he said as he his men began to reload the guns and prepared to fire again on Vladimir's orders.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:59 am

Gael had maneuvered into Level 3. With a flick of his wrist, a chunk of fruit dropped into the cells of every prisoner of the level. He had to keep going quietly. If he was intercepted before he got to Level 6, he might not make it in time to block it off.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 am

Lizyette jumped off from the elevator. It was third floor. He was almost there. She estimated that the third hell shouldn't be very hard to traverse through. No monsters. No real traps. She just had to avoid the marines. She wondered why they were doing this. Why couldn't the marines handle it? What was the purpose of sending a bounty hunter to infiltrate the fortress to deliver a message? She sighed and looked at the packet she was given. Better just do it and rake up the Beli. Damages were their problem.
She sliced up the next surveillance snail she saw and continued to the starvation hell, hopefully, the marines would miss her. The destroyed snails were a pretty big tipoff...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:09 am

Satoshi dashes foward and parrys Suigos powerful slices away from the ships, he needed to protect them. "Dont, if you want to fight, be a man about it and fight me directly , coward......." He was radiating static for some reason. Daniel then said "You made him pissed by the looks of things, first division commander rarely gets angry......"

Satoshi lifts his swords and crosses them over one another. A picture of a giant beastwith large fangs and electric discharge from his body came out behind him like an aura. He focused it "Lightning beast style, Illusionary style no 42, Beasts Requiem........" He suddenly sends to big giant slices of energy towards Suigo, but they were moving unevenly, and spiralling, they seemed uncoordinated.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:20 am

Suigo looks at Daniel with the back of his eye and smirks "My goal exactly ..."
He then witnesses Satoshi's attack "I see .. " He uses soru and gets out of the way, letting the energy waves travel towards the Main Gate. He then dashes straight forward towards Satoshi with the sword still on its steath but extented of the left side.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 am

Satoshi sighed , Suigo made a big mistake, the slices of energy, literally 360 their way back around and head towards Suigo from behind, Satoshi them muttered "those are not normal, it took 2 years to master that technique, its the ultimate kill tech......"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 pm

"Fair enough .. " Suigo keeps going straight on Satoshi, and now is just a few feet away and extents the sword in frond "Who will strike who first, I wonder .."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Some time ago...

Maximus has arrived in Impel Down. He looks at the sea and watches at Satoshi , Ryan and Daniel who are right there. He quietly follows them and is ready to intefere in case somebody tries to attack them.

Meanwhile , somewhere in Impel Down , Jiper is preparing himself...

Now...

As Maximus watches at Vladimir's intentions , he is ready to defend the Anubis Pirates. He takes a deep breath and appears at the top of Impel Down. The cyborg , who was in disguise , begins speaking his words "Hmph...This place will stay unharmed just like the Anubis Pirates will. As long as the Masked Man is here you are all lost! Gamu-Gamu Boulder!" Then , Maximus begins creating great amounts of chewing gum. He takes a deep breath and breaths towards the chewing gum , making it solid. He laughs and he sends the Gamu-Gamu Boulders to all of Vladimir's ships , attempting to sink them.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Level 1 Impel Down
Ryan stopped in his tracks he didn't turn aroud " Dark King" Ryan turns around with a grin on his face " Wow you know who I am" Ryan puts his hand on his sword but doesn't unsheathes it "So the pirate who sold his soul to the government is here to stop us" Ryan knew he wasn't a match for the man who put Anubis in his critical condition but he didn't back down and wasn't going to go down without a fight...

Impel Down Vladimir's Ship

Troy jumps up out of no where and uses his spear like a baseball bat to his the bolder out towards the sea " I suggest you leave here before we take you head as an award" Troy says as he lands on the edge of the ship...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Wally smirks and then laughs slowly "Weee-hahahaha .. of course I know you, your reputation is quite as high as your captain's .. but, dont get me wrong, I am here for my own personal gain .. you guys .. just happen to be the excuse for my arrival here .. wee-hahahaha !" Wally doesnt seem to be interested into directly attacking but still an orb of darkness is held to his hand just in case Ryan tries to oppose him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:27 pm

[There were a lot of boulders btw]

Maximus laughs with his unique laughter. He jumps in front of the gate of Impel Down. He speaks his words slowly "As I said , the Anubis Pirates will be unharmed and the prison as well. Just get it." Then , he creates a sword made of chewing gum and breaths towards it making it solid.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Impel Down Level 2

"hahaha well since we both aren't interested in fighting at the moment" Ryan steps aside to let Wally pass " After you" Ryan says with a smirk on his face

Impel Down Entrance

Troy smiles "if you wanna do this then lets do it " Troy twirls his spear and jumps from Vladimir's ship to the docks of Impel Down as he landed on the ground he sends an air slice towards Maximus

Last edited by 9thKing on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Wally walks towards Ryan and darkness engulfs him, but grins and just passes next to him "Why thank you .. Weee-hahahaha !" He walks a bit and then stops and turns to Ryan "Oh, and by the way, a piece of advice, I dont know what are you up to, but better hurry up .. 2 specific monsters are dispatched to here, the 2nd one will be here in an hour, you really need to leave before they arrive or else .. well, there wont be an escape ! Weehahahaha ! Consider that information payback for your captain's sparring my best man's life." he walks away.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Maximus immediately moves his hands forward and he says "Gamu-Gamu Ball!" as a ball of chewing gum surrounds him and the air slice hits on it. The chewing gum moved a little bit because of the contact with the attack but nothing happened at all. Then , it disappears and Maximus is seen running towards Troy in an attempt to slice him with his sword.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Satoshi sighs and allows Suigo to stab him and then "you did not listen, this is an illusionary technique....." Satoshi appears behind Suigo and then walked away form Suigo "The air waves were never real, you lost when you dodged them, next time listen to my words carefully......." AS Satoshi sheaths his sword a huge cut should appear on suigos chest. "I never attack a swordsman or anyone else from behind....... be honored...."

Lucas was rushing he reached crmson hell and was looking for an entrance, he wanted to go and see where Ryan was.

IOn Vladmirs ship, Killua who was looking to the sky while steering the ship in place "Weather is good , wind is good, all is good CAPTAIN, Im gonna go play, NEED HELP TROY??!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Maximus stops his attack. He looks at the ship and he says "Hm... I see your crewmates right there... I guess that I will have to prevent them from coming to assist you. Gamu-Gamu Boulder!" as he sent another attack towards the ship in an attempt to sink it.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Level 1 Impel Down
" What do you mean two monsters are comming here? Ryan says with a curios look on his face..

Impel Down Entrance

Troy stands there and lets the bolder go towards the ship he ignores them and run towards Maximus at full speed
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Blood gushes from Suigo's chest "Careless we are ..." As Satoshi walks away Suigo slowly puts the sword back to its sheath "Illusions ... thats your style .. delay .. thats mine." when he puts the sword all the way in, a chilling voice is heard from Satoshi's leg's "When I attacked, I used the sheath as a cover to strike your legs .." Suigo falls to his knees and laughs a bit "Still, I guess you got me better than I did .. this is one win for you boy."

Level 1
"One is a Vice Admiral of extreme power .. he may be here already, the other one .. well, you dont wanna meet that one, have you heard about the ... "Grey Eagle" ? Wee-hahaha .." Wally laughs slowly.
"I know that one is a vicious and powerful Vice Admiral ...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Maximus notices his enemy who was running towards him and he immediately moves fastly against Troy in an attempt to punch him. He knew that Troy was no match for him but he could be a little bit dangerous with his actions , so he had to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Troy side steps and easily avoided the punch, Troy then swings his spear towards Maxims chest..

Impel Down Level 1

"Thx for the heads up" Ryan then continues to walk towards level 2 instead of using the elevator he used the stairs

Last edited by 9thKing on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Maximus quickly places his right hand in front of his chest right before the spear hits him and he creates chewing gum to stop the speed of it so that it would not be able to damage him in the end. Then , after the spear was stoped he touches it with his left hand and sticks to it , with his abilities of chewing gum so that Troy would be unable to use it.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Troy pulls his spear back just before Maximus could touch it he then jumps back a few feet "Shit can't let this guy get to close to me" Troy then looks at the man for a weak spot " This is gonna be a little tougher than I thought that gum thing is gonna cause me trouble" Troy then twirls his spear again a blue aura surrounds Troy and his spear he then swings his spear and a very powerful wave of energy that went towards Maximus...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Gael had hit Level 4, the Blazing Hell. "Dammit, why do I wear this robe all the time?" he asked himself as he kept going. The passage from Level 5 to Level 6 was his primary target, Level 4 to Level 5 his second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next