One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down

Go down 
+3
9thKing
Gael
Kaiser Yonkou
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:46 am

A battleship arrives at Impel Down "Weee-hahahahaha ! Let's play, shall we !" Wally and Suigo walk outside and towards the gate.
"Shichibukai Wally ? We never got report that you are to arrive."
Wally leaves darkness out as he walks, and as he passes next to the man, he is pulled into the darkness "What the ?! Help !"
"Thats for getting in my way fool !"

Level 6
Jason: Guamahahahahahaha !!! Can you hear it ? Something big is happening upstairs, I wanna go kick some guard ass !
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:59 am

Satoshi sees Wally enter "Not you again you damn bastard, you will pay for what you did to Anubis sama, let me finish off these two first........"

Daniel sighed "Not these guys again, what the hell are they doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 am

"Overconfident much ? Pull !" Wally pulls Satoshi towards him with one hand and with the other he forms something like a ball. Suigo moves at Soru speed as soon as Wally does that so he can slice down Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:34 am

Satoshi clashes with Suigo and slams slices his god of lightning downwards, aiming to slice Suigo at high speeds. He aims for all the vital points. Satoshi also seems much calmer now, he knew he was stronger thanks to all his sparring with the yonkou Seshomaru.

Last edited by nikz200 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:36 am

(OOC Suigo was supposedly gonna reach Satoshi in the middle way ^^")
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 am

((Ok i eddited))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 am

"The boy has gotten a lot stronger .." Suigo says to his sword and then spins it upwards at high speed forming a shield of blue energy waves to protect himself "Oi captain, I got this one ! Go forth !"
Wally slams the orb on the ground "You bet I will Suigo !" He propels himself using that orb, senting him flying next to Satoshi and Suigo and into the prison at high speed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:25 am

Satoshi kicks the ground and lands back to his feet , he feels something wrong "What is this? arent you people schibukai? what are you doing here at impel down........" Satoshi prepared his swords properly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:53 am

"Let's just say that we are gonna get stronger and more after this .." Suigo calmly replies and then puts his sword in the steath, and puts it in frond of him horizontally, holding the handle tighly "I see that you gotten stronger so, I guess I will try on some of my new tricks to help me keep up with your phenomenous skills."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 am

Alright. So for whatever reason, they can't do this the easy way. Lizyette was in the waters of impel down. He swam towards the entrance, underwater, on the lookout for sea-kings. They were ferocious. There was one. It dove up at Lizyette, who drew her sword. She made a sudden turn and the sea king missed, getting a blade through the head for its efforts.
She continued swimming, emerging at the gate. It was open. One hassle not left for her do deal with. She didn't wonder it for long and sneaked in. There were no guards in sight, by many in earshot. She hid in a corner as the guards came. There were only three. She knocked the first one out with the pommel of her sword and lashed out with her leg the sweep the other two into the wall, knocking them out.
She leaped to the roof, sneaking in the support beams. After the mess Seshomaru had left, the guarding was not very good. She ran over to the entrance of level 1, and sneaked in. She ran through the cell area, keeping hidden in the roof, and behind corners. The entrance to the crimson hell, and the path down was close by.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:53 am

Satoshi sighed "Once again we face off...... im beggining to think my faith as a swordsman is a flawed one......"

Tiberius walked foward with his wife Nouhime at his side , she look only slightly concerned "Sweetheart are you alright?" Tiberius adusted his mask, he had it under control for now, he discovered that his other self only listens to Nouhimes music for some reason, so he decided that this time he should bring her along, but he felt vexed that he could not fight as swordsman freely. He saw Suigo and Satoshi fight and sighed "We should go assist the captain my dear, this time it will be fine, we trained, i can handle it."

Satoshi saw Tiberius walk by with some woman. The man he had wanted to fight for so long, yet something was off about him, Satoshi had no mood to fight him if he was in that sort of state. Satoshi sheathed his swords into their scabbareds preparing to attack.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:57 am

Suigo notices Tiberius "Hmm ? .. are you sure you are ready yet ?" He then turns back to Satoshi and slightly pulls his katana "Let's make this go as wild as a dance, my sword." He vanishes using soru.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:02 am

Satoshi calms down and minds his surroundings, he already was born with speed that rivalled these martial art abilities, he looked and then saw a flicker of Suigo "THERE!!" Satoshi dashed foward and used God flash foward and landed on the opposite side of where Suigo was, he only lighltly SEEMED to have sheated his swords back "Double lightning Fang, The beast echoes..........." Two medium cuts on the shoulders of Suigo should be visible.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:13 am

[guys i found a computer to see what is going on. I will probably be back in two days and I will RP after I get back. Don't finish this RP please till I come back. See you soon]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:21 am

(ok then, I will slow it down for you man lol & btw I was gonna get Suigo get injured anyway xD)

"This is unexpected .." 2 lines of blood are seen popping from both of Suigo's shoulders. "A bit deeper and I'd be useless now ..." he remarks. He then very swiftly turns and sents a massive energy wave towards Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:18 pm

[I am excited with this thing so I will post an introduction RP for the characters who are about to join this arc... And as this is the test for one of my chars to get the Admiral position be prepared! Just slow down a little bit , please]

Three days ago...

At one of the cabins in Anubis' ship , Maxulus is there. He seems to have woken up. He is tied with bandages though as he had not recovered completely. Knowing that his captain sent Satoshi , Ryan and Daniel to the prison , he was sad because he could not help them. However , he has an idea. He picks up a special Den Den Mushi he always carries with him and calls somebody. He says "Maximus. Listen. Get to Impel Down immediately and wait for the Anubis Pirates to arrive. Then , protect them at all costs. I would be there if I was not injured... "

Maximus takes a deep breath. After the Enies Lobby War , he wanted to rest a little bit , but he could not say <<No>> to his brother and creator. He wears his mask and his cloak. Then , he creates a balloon made of chewing gum and he begins flying towards Impel Down.

Meanwhile , at the Marine Headquarters...

Jiper is seen scratching his left part of his face as his right part was completely damaged , while working at his office. He left the pirate survive and that made him mad. Ryan was out again. He could have cought him and now the world would be safer. The only way to forget was to work a lot and so he did. However , in one of the papers there was a letter for him. He read "Vice-Admiral Jiper. This is a secret mission. A man is at Impel Down who is really dangerous for the world. You probably do not know who he is because the World Government kept a low profile for him as he was a real threat. You have to go to Impel Down and hide yourself and if you see anything wrong , interfere at all costs..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Kazuma then sheathes his sword. Looks like you are having much trouble there Suigo, are you sure you can beat him?

Drake then laughed loud Are you sure that I can't use a sniper in close-range?

LEVEL 2 IMPEL DOWN

Luke Grantz then noticed the ceiling crumbled and Wally landing slowly. Tch. A Shichibukai. Hey Shichibukai! I am not Seshomaru, I just transformed into him, he is currently at LEVEL 3. Go after him!

LEVEL 3

Seshomaru then heard all the ruckus. Are they having a party of something? . A jail guard was about to attack him when he flicks his finger making the jail guard fly to the wall.

LEVEL 6 IMPEL DOWN

Amarant Galvez was calmly sitting in his cell and looked at Jason. Why are you getting excited for?

IMPEL DOWN DOCKS

A black ship landed.A guard noticed it and shouted. They are here! Seta-sama has arrived at Impel Down. Strangely, Seta and the others didn't came down on their boat. Let's see what will happen first okay? . Yujiro laughed. You have a plan don't you? Hahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Vladimir waited outside the prison with his ship and crew. "Move the ship into positon to block the exit from the prison" the warlord said as he stood near the helm. The Ghost ship moved towards the prison and as it did, it turned and entered a strafing manuever. "Ready starboard cannons!" he shouted as 24 gun ports on the right side of the ship opened up and aimed thier cannons at the entrance to the prison's dock.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 am

Satoshi saw some cannon fire hitting the area, he managed to avoid it, "DANIEL, we need to counter that god damn ship, dont let them hit our ships!!!"

Daniel swore "If only we had YUSUF here, his ship could defend us, but for now, RETURN FIRE, GET THOSE SHIPS out of that damn range!!!"

The ships began moving to avoid the range of the cannon fire
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 am

Gael slipped out of one of the trees in Impel Down Level 1, alighting on the ground and making the grass sink into the ground. "Huh, this really isn't a problem for me..." As he walked, the grass dissappeared and reappeared behind him. "Looks like I'll have to meet up with Vice Admiral Jiper farther down... guess the best I can do is block the entrances to Levels 5 and 6." He dropped down into Level 2 and began making his way to Level 3.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:08 am

Seta Hellark then suddenly spreads his Magma Wings and flew in the air. He then landed on Vladimir's Ship. Hey keep it easy there. Don't get too excited. Everyone stop firing your cannons

Kazuma then noticed the cannon ball slowly getting close to the entrance, he grabbed his sword even though it was still sheathed and shouts. Second Gate open! Amaterasu Slash! . Suddenly he performs a swift upward slash. Slicing the cannon ball in half. Please do not destroy Impel Down further

Last edited by Kaiser Yonkou on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:12 am

((Anubis is not even here..... and besides only Satoshi, Daniel and Lucas and Ryan are here))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am

edited.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:18 am

Ryan walked the halls of Impel Down looking at all the prisoners screaming to let them out, Ryan stopped walking when he heard cannon fire from the main gate of Impel Down, Ryan then turns around and started to go back towards the main entrance but change his mind, he figured Satoshi could handle it he then turns and walks towards level two...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:30 am

Below in level four of impel down, a man was refusing to budge , he was a very big man with a moustache and he wore a cap that said Head Warden. One of the guards was pleading with him " HEAD WARDEN!!! we need your help, there is a yonkou here too, and schibukai, its A MESS!!!!!!" The head warden grunted "Hmmmph, why should i bother? I will not move from this desk till all the others have fallen........ if you have time to beg for my help, use it to fight the enemy before i kill you, stupid fool!!!" He slams the guard out of his room, he didnt care, until Kazuma and the others were defeated , he wasnt going to leave his room .

((Presentation Box))
[ Radcliffe "the demon lord" Lucifer]
[Head Warden of impel down]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next