One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down

Go down 
+3
9thKing
Gael
Kaiser Yonkou
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Maximus watches at his room getting destroyed by the sword and he moves his hands forward to create another one , so that he would protect himself. He laughs and he says to the Shichibukai "Don't you see that this area is protecting us? If you destroy it , you will be probably hit by these air blades that this Marine is using , so you would better battle like a man , here." Then , he watches at the hand and he says "Damn you!" as he creates chewing gum from his mouth aiming for the giant hand. When the hand was surrounded by the chewing gum Maximus did the same thing he used to with the Boulder attack. He breathed cold air to make the gum solid so that he would trap the hand. After he barely managed to escape from it he moves his left hand forward , now recovered from his previous injury. He creates another Gamu- Gamu Field around him and he faces Vladimir , saying "If you destroy it again , we will both die from the air blades. If you don't then only one of us will die. What do you prefer?"

Last edited by Maxulus on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Amarant then stood up and spoke. Royal Storm . He made a dozen of Royal Wind to block the attacks of Jiper. Kazuma then saw an opening and said. Amaterasu....101!. He made a very large and fast projectile attack. The water was seperating because of the power and speed.

(Amaterasu 101 is Kazuma's most powerful attack. It is really fast. ))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Tiberius then jumps back "Its about time captain!! what took so long?"

Daniel then said, "we have no time!! SESHOMARU GET ON NOW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Seshomaru then jumped high and lands on the ship. damn Kazuma. I didn't know you could do that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Todd calms down and looks at Wally "Tsk .. I suppose I must postpone this ... after all, you are supposedly an ally .."
"Sorry parther, lets just say we had a small encounter down there .." he says and then Wally looks at the ship Satoshi and the rest are. "Tiberius, give me a quick report of what happened here ..."
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Jiper watches at the attack that was coming towards him. The speed of the attack would be something impossible to avoid , but for the man who mastered Soru to levels that did not exist before , it was an attack that could be evaded. He uses Geppou while spinning and he barely manages to dodge the attack which seemed to have destroyed the bottom of his shoes. A lot angrier than before now , Jiper continues spining with all his strength and with stronger attacks , so that he would destroy the pirates. However , the attack of Amatarasu made him move a little bit and so some of his attacks missed the original targets and hit Impel Down.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Tiberius was panting "That kid, one of Anubis's men, the right hand one, Satoshi the lightning beast fought bravely against this monster here who i know well.... then Seshomaru got a few people and left, i also saw the left hand of Anubis, ryan, walk out of here carrying that kid who is a divsion commander.... Seshomaru fought the two over there... Jipers and Lucifer, damn it was a high level battle that one!!"

Danile then yelled "What happened, is everyone ok?!!! Is everyone here?!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Wally looks at the beaten up Luficer "Told ya you needed my help ..." he then whispers to Tiberius "ok .. we did something down there, so now I will cover it up by attacking them .. dont worry though, I will make sure I wont kill them, it will seem like they just escaped."
Jason walks outside "Its been 5 years ... aaaah ! The sun is beautiful !!!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Tiberius was puzzled "Who escaped?" Lucifer got to his feet, he was feeling ill, "Garghh, damn it all......."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Wally talks to Tiberius more "Some giant named Edward Bezar attacked us .. lets just say that he is coming with us after that encounter though .. and there is something else, you will learn later .." he notices Lucifer slowly getting up "Oi ! I told you you need me !" He then unleashes a massive amount of darkness "Damn you, you are letting them escape, leave it to me !" he prepares to "attack" the ship Satoshi is on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Glaring at Maxulus, Vladimir sneered and then said, "Why not both!" he said as he threw the pole like a spear with the open cuff aimed at Maxulu's neck. He then pulled out his sword and swung it down at the hard gum shattering it. "Unlike you, I have a very good defense" he said as he used his Titan strike to again shatter the field. "Shadow sheild" he said as his shadow reformed into a giant shield that started to deflect the air blades infront of him.

Vladimir started to use his sword to block others, but cringed in pain as on cut his shoulder. Ignoring the small cut he went back to defelcting the baldes and protecting himself until the attack stopped.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Tiberius then asks"Why captain? why are we hunting the boy, we should let him live!!"

Meanwhile on the ship itself Daniel fired two Boom Bullets at Jipers and Wally which caused a flash of light "OI SESHOMARU, DO SOMETHING!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Maximus takes a deep breath as he watches at the spear. Having got rid of the Zombie's tongue now , he was able to do what he wanted. He moves his right hand and a ball of chewing gum surrounds him , making anything that came towards him stop , by sticking to it. Then , he smiles and he says "Well , I guess you know how to protect yourself... Anyway , playing with you was really nice. Now time to get serious." Maximus creates some chewing gum again. He says "Gamu-Gamu Rope." and throws some ropes made of chewing gum towards Vladimir's sword aiming to grab it and steal it , while he was inside his own protection shield.

Meanwhile , Jiper looks at the man who fired a bullet towards him. His eyes were now deeply opened and his anger was at the very limit. His clothes were almost destroyed and scars on his chest could be seen , as he had participated in a lot of battles during his career as a Marine. He sends a barrage of Rankyakus and Whirlwinds towards the man who attacked him , eliminating the bullet and also aiming to cut him in pieces.

Last edited by Maxulus on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Wally whispers "I told you, I wont really hit them, thats to cover our asses, I will save him instead .." he then talks loud again "Warden-sama, you can cause earthquakes by vibration right ? .. well I can do this ..." Wally combines 2 black orbs and lets it float in frond of him "Observe my power .."
Suigo notices that Wally is sweating a lot "Something happened down there .." he comments lowly.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:49 pm

suddenly someone was clapping hands "Wow, absolutely wonderful work.... you people let the yonkou and the others get away......." It was Rear Admiral MArtello, he jumped down and walked towards Lucifer who was up, he then helped Lucifer up and held his hand "you must be Lucifer...... i have heard of your legend but sorry... i will become famous now....."

Lucifer was shocked at the boys appearance "you are Mark Martellos son? the former admiral.... i see...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Wally sees the newcomer and postpones the attack "I remember you ... Weee-hahahahaha ! Its been so long hasnt it ?!" Wally finds it interesting, it was the boy he met while he was still with only Martha and Dude as his crewmates.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Martello let go of Lucifer and saw Wally "Ah you.... i never did thank you pirate scum for giving me my devil fruit power.... i went for a long time copying abilities of others and becoming more famous..... but without users nearby.... i became useless...... so i found a way to make my powers permanent.... would you like to know what power i made permanent ROBERTO D WALLY? AHAHHHAHAAHA"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Wally narrows his eyes in curiousity and somewhat annoyance "And what would that be ?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Martello lifts his hands up "Prepare for the orchestra!!! and now i have the strongest paramecia fruit!!! QUAKE WAVE!!!!" He sent a quake wave straight at a standing wall near the entrance destroying it he was in comeplete control and his had more power than Lucifer "Im not like the old man, i wont lose!! EVER!!!! AHAHAHHAAHAAH"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:05 pm

*Gura Gura No Mi* Wally thinks "Interesting ... but dont you think you are overeacting ... Rear Admiral Martello ?" he asks him. "And besides, you are attacking the wrong way .." He turns to the ship Satoshi is, its still close "Observe this too boy ..." suddenly he grins evily and punches the orb in a way that was oddly similar to the way Martello just punched the air. The orbs become unstabble and the gravitational disorder sends a shockwave towards the ship "Check this out !!!" he thinks though *This is just for the show, it wont damage them, instead it will help them ... !*
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Martello laughed"i did not come here to hear your blabbering Wally.... i dont need further demonstrations of your ability... but be warned, you and me are about equal now.... i will go deal with some things to make me more famous in this world....." Martello walked off laughing to himslef and his new power.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Wally grins "You power is fearsome, but with that behavior of yours, you wont go to the end .. Weee-hahahaha" he slowly laughs. "You wont be an equal with me so easily ~!" he adds.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Lizyette ran back to the elevator. She cursed. It wasn't there anymore. She'd have to find another way out. The pirates had probably made a hole in the roof of level 3. She went back to the desert hell, and started climbing up the wall, stabbing holes in it with her sword. Even moving in the roof was possible. Her fingers were very flexible, and very strong. The sword helped. She was soon up at level 2.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Maximus looks around as he uses the rope. He immediately stops the attack and he says to the Shichibukai "Well , I did not even warm up , but whatever. I have to go now..." Then , chewing gum begins appearing under his feet , forming a small tower in the begining while moving Maximus at its top. Soon enough Maximus was high enough to avoid all of Jiper's attacks and leave. He creates a balloon made of chewing gum and leaves as he lets the tower fall down on everyone , like it was his final attack. While he is leaving , and when nobody could see him , he drops his mask below so that he would say goodbye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Vladimir growled as he jumped up and sliced the falling tower right in half saving his ship and crew. "Tsk, we'll settle up latter boy" he said as he motioned for the Ghost Ship to be moved and docked with the prison. The Ghost Ship moved into the port of the prison and Vladimir walked down the gang plank and stood at the gates waiting for the govt officials.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next