One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down

Go down 
+3
9thKing
Gael
Kaiser Yonkou
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:36 am

LEVEL 6 IMPEL DOWN

In the darkness, Amarant Galvez was seating in the corner of his cell. when suddenly... Hey Galvez, you better start praying. Your day is slowly coming HAHA! . Amarant then suddenly glared at the Jail Guard. He-hey keep it easy! Don't look at me like that! . Suddenly a den den mushi was heard. Everyone to your battle stations! Emergency Code Red! Pirates are spotted entering the sea of Impel Down. .

Chief Headquarters
A jail guard came rushing in the HQ Sir it is confirmed! It is Yonkou Seshomaru! He is coming here. . The Jail Warden then stood up and shouted What in the world is he gonna do in...wait a minute! I know what he is thinking! Men strengthen your guard at Level 6. This bastard is after Amarant Galvez! .

Seshomaru safely landed on the docks of Impel Down. A large number of guards are in front of him. Well this is a warm welcome. Don't worry my visit won't take long, I'll just get Amarant out of this place! . Seshomaru rapidly unsheathes his sword and swiftly slashes every enemy. He sheathes his sword and the enemies started falling one after another.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:00 am

((Woah, woah, slow down, crazy, slow down!))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 am

((I need to rescue my character so that Seshomaru can officially start his own crew))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:48 am

((There's already a Impel Down story in the works... But... sure fine I guess.))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:10 am

LEVEL 1 IMPEL DOWN

Bodies were found everywhere. Then suddenly the wall collapsed. Seshomaru came out walking while grabbing a Jail Guard in the air. He was about to punch it when someone grabbed his fist. Come on now. A yonkou picks on the weak? It was Luke Grantz. Seshomaru threw the guard to Luke and they flew to the wall. He was simply in my way
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:10 am

Ryan's ship lands on the port of Impel Down a few minutes after Seshomaru, Ryan jumps off his ship and looks around a saw all the damage Seshomaru " Wow no wonder he got the title of Warlord" Ryan then turns and yells to his men he only had about twenty men in squad compared to the other captains " Alright men lets support Seshomaru with his mission and then head out of here" nineteen of the men ran into Impel Down and started causing trouble, Ryan then walks up and sees Seshomaru throwing somebody threw a wall " wow do you really need our help" Ryan says with a smile on his face...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:37 am

Seshomaru then spoke. In reality no I do not but you can take care of this guy for me. . Seshomaru slows time and jumps of to Level 2 but Luke managed to touch his face.

Luke Grantz was late to react. Tch. He got away. Just as when I was just visiting and you guys showed up. He then turns to Ryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:58 am

The water outside Impel Down started to bubble and splash as if something was underneath the water was rising. As it did, a massive splash erupted as The Ghost Ship emrged from the ocean, water gushing from it's open gun ports. It's tattery black sails waved, and the flag of the Black horde flew proudly in the air. As the ship came in range of Impel Down, the wind carried the laugh of shichibukai Vladimir Barbat as his ship headed towards the prison's gates.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:31 am

"Very well then ... Suigo, you are coming with me, only you." Wally gets up "If you dont keep your work, I am gonna quit the Shichibukai Mr. Government officer, just letting you know, Weee-hahahahaha !"

Impel Down, level 6
In a cell, the man Wally is interested in. (NPC)
Presentation box:
Arukeno Jason, user of the Fuwa Fuwa No Mi
Bounty: 320,000,000 Belli
Jason: This cell is getting so boring ~! Guamahahahahaha !
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:41 am

LEVEL 2 IMPEL DOWN

Seshomaru landed on the floor. He wondered, where are all the guards? Nothing when suddenly. Roaaaarrrrr!!. It was a sphinx. He ferociously dashed towards Seshomaru. Seshomaru just lifts his left arm and spoke. What a cute mutt. . Then suddenly the sphinx stopped moving. Seshomaru then unleashed a powerful uppercut that sent the sphinx spinning.

LEVEL 6 IMPEL DOWN
Amarant heard Jason so he spoke with a low voice. Tch. You're noisy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:46 am

"Onward !" Wally "orders" the World Government officer to prepare for them to go.

Level 6 Impel Down
Jason looks on the other cell towards Amarant " Hm ? Whats this ? Come here and make me shut up ! Guamahahahaha !"

Level 5 Impel Down
Edward is just laying down "Something is happening upstairs ~!"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:55 am

Yujiro Mori then spoke at Wally. I'll come with you Haha. I bet that Seta will come too.

Seshomaru then was slowly walking when suddenly a group of blue gorillas tried to attack him all at once. He then slowed time around him and they were staying at the air. He quickly unsheathes his sword and slashed all the gorillas. By the time he sheathes it the blue gorillas all landed on the floor.

LEVEL 6
Another prisoner then asked Amarant Wait a minute, your bounty is only 25 000 000. Why are you here?

Amarant just looked with an evil stare. A-all r-right! so-sorry! . Another prisoner spoke. The WG wanted to keep him a low profile so that not much will known about him. . Amarant then looked at Jason. You better live up your words cause I will make you eat them.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Level 1 Impel Down
Ryan looks at Luke " So did I just get blown off or what" Ryan then looks out the door and sees Vladimir's Ship " wow this is getting a little big time don't wanna be part of another big war again" Ryan looks at Luke again " so you wanna let me go on ahead and give Seshomaru some back up"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Luke just smiled. Oh you are not going nowhere. Luke then transformed to Seshomaru.
LEVEL 2 Impel Down
Seshomaru was about to land to LEVEL 3 when suddenly. I am impressed, you seemed to really infiltrate Impel Down on your own. But this ends here!

It was a man who looks like a Sharpshooter
Spoiler:
[Presentation Box]
Chief Warden Drake Mako

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:21 am

ABOUT THREE DAYS AGO

Anubis sat on his throne on his island "Sigh, that idiot went off without even a consideration......" Anubis was connected to some medical devices and a few nurses were around him trying to treat and check his injuries he had received from Wally in particular "Damn that Wally......." Satoshi knelt before Anubis "What should we do about Seshomaru Anubis sama?" Anubis sighed "Go and assist him, we are allies now so it makes sense to go there, you , Ryan , Lucas and Daniel go and help Seshomaru, be careful, impel down is not a playground....." Satoshi bowed and left for his ship .

Satoshi walked onto the platform and saw that people had already broken into impel down. He pulled out both his swords "Time to go i guess......."

((Presentation Box))
[Satoshi "Lightning Beast Miroku]
[Anubis pirates 1st division commander as well as the yonkous right hand man]
[bounty unknown]

Daniel reloded his guns "We keep getting into these messes, isnt ryan here?"

((Presentation box))
[Daniel "Demon guns" Spade]
[11th division commander]]

Lucas shivered "Why did Anubis sama make me come here? Jeez, i really hate this place!!"
((PResentation box))
((Lucas "babyface" Patterson]]
[Anubis pirates 20th division commander]

Satoshi was sympathetic "Dont be so concerned Lucas, once we support Seshomaru we can go home....." They all walked towards the main entrace to Impel down.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:36 am

LEVEL 3 IMPEL DOWN
Seshomaru was about to fight Drake when suddenly. Don't worry I will not be your opponent. Not yet . Drake then jumped at the elevator and went to the upper floors. Seshomaru, confused, started to look for the entrance to level 4.

MAIN ENTRANCE
While Satoshi and the others were entering a man suddenly appeared at front. Where do you think you are going? . He then slowly removes the bandage wrapped in his sword and starts to unsheathes his sword

Spoiler:
[presentation box]
[Kazuma Arch]
[Impel Down Jail Warden]

OH a gunner. This will be fun . Drake slowly leaves the elevator.

We are not here for fun. We are here to stop anyone who wants to infiltrate Impel Down . A woman then appeared beside Kazuma.

Spoiler:
[presentation box]
[Aira Filmore]
[Impel Down Jail Warden]

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:47 am

Satoshi mulled over this for a few seconds "Lucas , you go ahead, avoid fighting if possible, go and meet Seshomaru, dont stop..... fine then we will take you on........" Satoshi lowers both his blades and looks down as he walks slightly foward.

Lucas sighs "I have to go myself?!! But SATOSHI SENPAI!!! I DONT WANNAA!!!!"

Daniel then laughed "Oi Lucas, do as the first division commander instructed, arent you a member of the Anubis pirates? then act like one, we always do as our elders tell us and also we owe everything to Anubis sama......"

Lucas then nodded reluctantly and then ran off. Satoshi prepared his blades "Daniel, we mught have to o a combination ......."

Daniel checked both his revolvers and sneered "OK!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:52 am

Kazuma then smiled. This will be a good fight. He slowly walks towards Satoshi while unsheathing his sword.

Drake then fired a gun near Daniel's Head. Come on let us fight already! Quit yapping.

Aira without speaking dashed towards Lucas
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:55 am

Level 1 Impel Down

Ryan smirks " Well I don't think my reputation could get any worse" Ryan then throws a punch at the Sesshomaru's look a like face...

About Three Days Ago

Ryan walks up from below deck " Yea I'm here, Anubis?" all the men looked at Ryan with anger for not using Sama after Anubis name "I don't know if I'll make it back after this one, but if it's your wish ill support it with all my might" Ryan then heads for his ship....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:59 am

Satoshi sent a powerful air slice to Arias feet stopping her from moving foward, while lifting his sword pointing towards Kazuma "Dont the fight here is between us, not the boy, arent you a woman? "

Daniel, was shocked out of his mind, luckily he dropped down a bit, or he woudl have been hit "Oi, watch it, sheesh, crazy moron, Satoshi we will neeed to reform, its two against three now!!!"

Satoshi grinned, his mindset changed "Dont worry Daniel, you and me are the strongest offensive line up in the Anubis pirates......"

Daniel sighed "No we are not"

Satoshi comedically cries "CANT YOU LET THEM BELIEVE THAT?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:07 am

Aira backflipped and looked at Kazuma. Come on. Cover me up so that I can chase that Lucas. Aira then swiftly runs towards Lucas.

Kazuma then spoke. Indeed she is a woman but do not underestimate her. Kazuma then dashed towards Satoshi and tried to stab him.

Drake then spoke. Oh come on and you call your self a gunner. Drake then fires another bullet near Daniel's head.

Luke swiftly blocks the punch of Ryan. So this is what a yonkou can do. I like it. . Luke immediately gave Ryan a powerful straight punch.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:13 am

Ryan dodges the punch with a smirk on his face " My,My what an interesting devil fruit you got there so what else can it do?" Ryan always wanted to test his skills against a yonkou Ryan then throws another punch at Luke but then aims for his stomach......
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:15 am

Satoshi again sliced down blocking the path of Aria, while Lucas runs in already inside. Satoshi simply uses his god of thunder sword to block and hold down Kazuma "Its not a matter of whether or not she is a woman ...... women are meant to be gentle and kind, act more like it, and as for you, your attacks here are pointless" He thrashes his sword back and sends Kazuma flying. If this had been Satoshi a year ago , he would be tough to beat, but he had been sparring Seshomaru eveyrday now, and had gained some good new muscle and power, he knew he was too strong for these wardens to take by themselves. Lucas on the other hand was too weak to fight any of these people. so Satoshi sent him in first.

Danile uses his gun to parry it away "Ho, a gunslinger you say? mate i created Gunslinging...... BOOM BULLET" Danile fires a special bullet from his left revolver, which causes an explosion at Drakes feet.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:21 am

The smoke was clearing and slowly they heard a loud laugh. HAHAHA! you created it!? That is cool . He then showed up with a large sniper in his hand.

Kazuma then whispered. First Gate open Kazuma then quickly lands on the floor. Sorry for holding back. I am now using 25% of my power. Let us continue
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:24 am

Daniel was curious "A sniper cant be used for close range fighting dumbass......"

Satoshi then lifted his god of thunder sword up and waved his god of lightning sword foward sending a powerful sharp wave of energy at Kazuma, he had learnt how to do it by fighting Suigo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next