One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down

Go down 
+3
9thKing
Gael
Kaiser Yonkou
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:35 pm

(Ok epic moment like the one with the commanders vs Akainu ? thats how I feel for some reason lol)

Suigo waits just a few feet away from Tiberius looking at Todd and smoking his cigar "The boy's era has just now begun ..."
Todd grins sadistically "So you want to die protecting an enemy ? Very well .. no more words !" He fires a massive amount of small blue energy lines at both by using "Shigan, Madara" straight on the air.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Seta Hellark then hits away Lucifer's hand. You are the one who is disrespecting! Show your manners! . Seta Hellark then gave Lucifer a letter. As the letter says. The World Government gave me the authority to head Impel Down. So the next time you disgrace me Head Warden I will personally fry you. You got that?

Seshomaru then spoke. Kazuma, Amarant. You guys go ahead. I will make sure that no one will interfere.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Ryan looked at Daniel, he lays Lucas down on the deck " ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND" Ryan was angry at Daniel the way he threw Satoshi on the deck and yelled about Seshomaru " I WASN'T ASKING YOU TO LEAVE I WAS TELLING YOU, SESSHOMARU HAS HIS OWN SHIP" Ryan gave Daniel a cold and dark stare "And if you ever disrespect Satoshi like that again I will kill you myself"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Tiberius "protecting the enemy? I think not, one day that boy will challenge me as well, i look foward to that day.... but suigo is right, this is a new era , we must change as well to revel in it!!!!" tiberius used Jyogan madara to block some of the shigan, but was ultimately sent back sliding with blood dripping.

Daniel was in fear of Ryan, he was higher ranking and more famous than him "Im not disrespecting, we had orders from anubis sama to make sure they get out of here as well..... but if you say so , im sorry, i really am....." Daniel climbed on board the boat as well deciding to listen to Ryan.

Lucifer growled "fine.... if the paperwork says so you are free to do as you wish ......"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Maximus laughs as the spear heads towards him. He moves his left hand in front of his chest and he lets the spear hit him in the middle of the hand. The spear was so long and so strong that it had reached his shoulder. Maximus seemed to have felt some pain. He took a deep breath and he said "That was a good attack , but allow me to introduce you the powers of my Devil Fruit. I have eaten the Logia Type fruit , the Gamu-Gamu no Mi that gave me the powers of a chewing gum. As a result I can create chewing gum and I can turn my skin into chewing gum so that I that things can stick to my body like this your zombie's tongue and like your shadow. Moreover , the my body gets less damage from attacks as the chewing gum has far greater resistance than skins. And according to my date , it will take me three minutes to recover. Very impressive , as a normal attack only takes me ten seconds." Then , he places his right hand on the zombie's tongue and he begins creating chewing gum as he wanted to fill the zombie with so much chewing gum that it would explode.

Meanwhile , as he listens to Seshomaru's words Jiper laughs. He moves his right hand upwards , aiming for the top of the floor. He says "Whirlwind Line!" as he launches a beam made of whirlwinds that caused some wholes at the floors , exactly at the same spot , an attack that was visible to every floor. Then , he says to Lucifer "Get on my back and we will get to the entrance for the last battle..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Lucifer then got on the back of Jipers. "Ok lets go"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Jiper immediately uses Geppou and Soru and moves through the holes on the floors with such speed that he shortly arrived to level one , along with Lucifer. He gets in front of the door and he says "Time to end this battle."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Suigo tries to cover himself but is too striken and pushed backwards, smoke coming from his clothes "Shit, just what is this man ?"
Todd swiftly sends the massive blue energy wave but this time verdically & straight at Suigo.

(OOC Have you ever noticed that Wally always vanishes and then pops up again at the climax of every story ? I wasnt even intenting this to happen lol)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Seta then spoke. All right. We will let Seshomaru escape, for now. We will let the Marines track him so that he can lead to us where Anubis is hiding. Lucifer let us go to your room to discuss something.

Kazuma and Amarant then lands on the ship. Kazuma then turns to Ryan. You are pretty irresponsible for a leader. Threatening your crew like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Vladimir nodded in understanding and said, "Impressive but you have made a very bad mistake, in that you confronted the master of shadows. You should have run when you had the chance, but now you will suffer a fate that have be fallan many, but know that your defeat here will mean more power for me!"

Vladimir then went over and reached down and pulled his shadow back a few feet, which suddenly lashed out again and formed into 25 long arms with hands that lashed out and grabbed Maxulus all over his body, grabbing his arms and legs. "Surrender or I'll drop you into the sea and being a cyborg and a devil fruit eater you and I both know what will happen, don't we?" he said. Vladimir then mentioned to the frog zombie which was bloated and full of gum to step back a bit but kept's tounge aorund him. "Inform Seta we have a prisoner and tell him to bring sea stone cuffs" he ordered a crew member. The priate nodded and started to use flags to send signals to the prison to relay the meessage to Seta.

Last edited by Vladimir Barbat on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:48 pm

((Umm kaiser, didnt you read, he and jipers already went to the first floor to fight Seshomaru))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Out came Lucifer and he saw Seshomaru "where do you think your going brat?" He sends an quake wave to Seshomaru. All of impel down shaking again.

Tiberius then slammed a Jyogan into the gut of Todd. "Hehe, your all offense as usual Todd, no defense!!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Ryan turns to Kazuma "I suggest you mind your business, my crew is my first priority and as you can see I have to injured men and I won't tolerate anybody putting anything else before them" Ryan then yells to the men on the ship " Lets get moving now"...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Todd smirks again and some blood drips from his mouth "You are the one that taught me to use defence when no one else sees it ..." *Tekkai kenpo user*
Todd grabs Tiberius hand and with the other he slowly moves it back "..You have done well, but now .. die ..." an energy wave is sent towards Todd's head "Hm ?!"

(I think that Suigo & Tiberius together kick ass, what do you think ? lol)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Seshomaru then laughed. You sure are persistent aren't you. It is time. You will see why they call me the "Powerful Flash" . In an instant he appeared beside Lucifer. He then spoke. Black Dragon Punch! . Seshomaru also slowed time so that his attack will surely hit Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Jiper says to Lucifer "Listen , Lucifer. I am going outside of here to take care of the pirates!" Then , he gets out of the building and he watches at the Amarant and Kazuma who were on the ship. He heads near the ship , using Soru and then he uses Geppou to levitate. He scratches his face so fast that now it looks like a whole damaged face. His eyes are shining and he yells "Time for the wind to blow you to hell! WHIRLAKU!" as he spins around his body , launching lots of Rankyaku attacks from his legs and lots of Whirlwind attacks from his hands , aiming for all the pirates that were around in an attempt to prevent them from escaping that were so powerful that even the big waves were coming out of the sea , because of the Rankyakus and the Whirlwind that hit the water.

Meanwhile , Maximus who watches at the Vice-Admiral's attack that could hit him as well , moves both his hands forward and he says "Throw me in the sea?Hahaha. Gamu-Gamu...Field." as he creates a bizarre area around himself the Shichibukai and the zombie so that nobody could enter or get out , except from him.

Last edited by Maxulus on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:58 pm

((YEs i agree))

Tiberius then grinned , he pulled away from todds hand. and moved back. "Nice cover Suigo!!"

Lucifer was slammed back, he hit the pillars "What was that? garghh...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Suigo smirks at Tiberius "Well, seems we are gonna have to work together for this Grey Eagle .. thats fine with me, what about you ?"
Todd jumps back a bit "So its you and him vs me ? Thats fine, I will crush you both !" Todd vanishes using soru.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Seshomaru took no time to make Lucifer relax so he dashed near Lucifer and slowed time again. He grabbed his Sword and spoke. Black Dragon Slash! . He powerfully slashed Lucifer's wound in the chest that was previously done by Amarant.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:05 pm

[I am attacking Amarant and the others btw]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Tiberius then said "I CAN DO THAT TOO!! SORU!!" He kept up with Todd and slammed him with a Jyogan.

Meanwhile Lucifer was sliced and severely damaged, he could not move anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Vladimir sighs in annoynace and draws his sword from it's sheath. Vlaidmir held the sword up and then said, "Titan strike!" Vladimir swung the sword down and then the gum fied fell to pieces as his sword destroyed it. "This is a sword of legend fool, your elemental attacks can't stop it no matter what it is" Vladimir explailned.

Suddenly the shadow hands formed into on giant hand that wrapped around Maxulus and pressed him to the deck of the ship. As he did a crew man wlaked up and handed Vladimir a pole witha sea stone cuff on the end of it. Vlaidmir sheathed his sword and walked towards Maxulus with it.

Last edited by Vladimir Barbat on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:08 pm

As Jiper is endlessly creating whirlwinds to cut the pirates and their ship in half , he also targets the gate if Impel Down while spinning so that he would block the entrance and nobody could get out of the prison , in case Lucifer lost his battle.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Ryan was furious it was that man who treated him like he was nothing in the previous battle a few weeks ago " I won't let you stop us" Ryan unsheathe his sword and jumps in the air " Dance of 100 Blades" Ryan begins swinging his sword in all directions power air slices begin firing from the blade clashing with Jipers whirlwinds creating powerful shocks all in the air..
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Todd takes the attack using "God's hand" but Tiberius is so strong part of the attack still affects Todd "khhh ... !" he is sent out of his way and Suigo uses Soru too and appears above Todd aiming to pin him down by stabbing him when a large explosion occurs.
"WEEEE-HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!" Wally appears, and in the smoke, Jason appears too. "The backup is here !" Wally calls and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next