One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down

Go down 
+3
9thKing
Gael
Kaiser Yonkou
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:35 am

Gael sighed. While he daydreamed, there was more fighting that he wasn't able to stop. "Oh poo," Gael said, thinking. He remembered that Anubis and Seshomaru were friends! He knew what he would do. He made his way out of Impel Down and met up with his animals. "Hey Pwuga, you saw a ship leaving earlier, right?" he asked his manatee. "Oh, yeah," a deep male voice replied. "Can you follow it for me?" Gaek continued, getting on Pwuga's back. "Sure, Gael," Pwuga replied, moving to follow Seshomaru and Ryan's ship.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:49 am

Wally turns his attention to the ship again and sents a massive darkness punch towards it, but when it reaches close he pretents it cant go further "Tsk ,see ? Mr. Rear Admiral ? Due to your sudden appearance they got away and now we cant hunt them down." he looks at Tiberius and blinks.
Suigo sits down and takes off his cape and shirt, revealing a massive slash going from close to his neck to his lower abdomen "Tsk, the boy really got me badly ..."
Todd walks away "Shichibukai Wally, you are still a pirate so, at the slightest of misbehavior, I will simply kill you." he smirks.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:05 am

Suddenly heat was rising at the Enrtrance. A voice was heard. Well if it isn't Martello. So they got away huh Wally? Seta Hellark was playing with his magma and suddenly closes his fists.

Seshomaru then lied down on the deck of the ship That was a pretty tiring one! Welcome to the Grand Alliance Amarant and Kazuma!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:22 am

Jiper notices that the pirates managed to avoid the Whirlaku attack. Jiper's deadly attack was executed from far away and they managed to escape. He stops his spining and he lands on the ground. Then , he enters Impel Down to see what happened to Lucifer. He watches his friend a little bit injured. He uses Rankyaku outside rapidly because of his anger and he says "Those pirates! Those scums! They escaped! But , at least nobody from our side was harmed a lot , right?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:06 am

Martello turned slightly "Seta Hellark eh? what a strange day im having with all these 'strong' people gathering around , you were once a pirate werent you Seta? Oh well, i guess you are on our side now..... dont worry you people rest..... i will take care of all the pirates for you, AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:03 am

Seta then spreads his Magma Wings. Haha I'll team up with you. Can I kill Lucifer so that I can attain his ability? HAHAHA. Just Kidding.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:07 am

Martello smirked at this remark "fool there is no way in this world you can have more than one devil fruit,..... in my case i sacrificed one to get a much stronger one... the old man never used his abilities after he retired, so i have now adapted it... i no longer can copy, but then again, i no longer have too... if you want , you can follow me and my new squad Seta..... we are going to do big things....."

((If you want Seta to tag along,join the new thread called The world shakes in fear))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:16 am

Seta then spoke. I could use a little warm up.. He then called Yujiro. You take care of CP9 while I'm gone
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:58 pm

[So nikz is my character approved for the admiral position?]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:00 pm

((Yes you passed the test, congratulations!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down   Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Grand Alliance (Anubis Pirates & Dark Asura Pirates), Yonkou Seshomaru infiltrates Impel Down
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11