One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:29 am

“Pah!“ Talitha turned away from them. They seemed to have a good time. If the girl got any closer to Nishki, she swore she would.....
But instead, she just hissed at Luis.
“Precious, aren't they? Let's get out of here!“
She started making her way to the ship fast. She didn't care if Luis was actually following her or not, she needed to get out of there.
"Jealous? Me? No way!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:32 am

Nishki took a step back and looked back at Talitha walk away, looking exasperated. he then turns back to Michelle "Look here..., there is something fishy about this, but i never turn people away from my team. Fine you can join, but you will obey the Pheonix law on my team , you got it? you are not under Marine law when you are in my ship....., now go to the ship and wait there for orientation....."
Nishki sprinted after Talitha.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:39 am

Michelle watches Nishki run after Talitha, and then she begins to walk towards the phoenix battle ship
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:41 am

They reached the docks finally. Nishki nods to Magellan. Magellan saluted. Nishki went aboard the ship looking for Talitha. Luis was already there "I have no idea where she is sir...."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:45 am

Michelle walks abord te ship and sees Nikshi looking for Talitha, she then seas Luis she walks over to him and begin to talk " So.... whats with those two." Michelle says talking to Luis
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:49 am

Luis laughs "well, Talitha likes Nishki and Nishki likes Talitha, but Talitha has some problem with Nishki and Nishki doesnt want to rush her...., hahahahha, i tell you funny stuff, but my girlfriend and i usually dont have this problem."

Mary was walked by seeing Luis talk to a woman, she went nearby "Luis? did you get to visit whoever you wanted..? (looks to michelle) And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:57 am

Michelle laughs at Luis comment, she then looks at Mary "My name is Michelle a new recruit just recruited by Nishki"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:03 am

Mary looks up and down at Michelle observing her "I see, well i am the Vice admirals assistant. I will be taking any complaints and running day to day matters of the squad. What is your rank?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:06 am

Talitha was walking around in the communications room.
“Johnson, if any other ship calls, then contact me directly. Brown, bring me a den den mushi! I need to check something.“
It was rare for her to actually do her work, but she was surprisingly good at it.
When the soldier handed her the den den mushi, she just stared at it for a while.
Then she contacted the world government.
“This is Lieutenant Blythe talking, I'd like all info on an individual named Michelle Fox.... Yes, I can wait. Just hurry it, okay?“
It didn't feel right to spy on the girl, but she couldn't help herself.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:07 am

"I guess seeing that i just joined im a Esign"Michelle says not really caring wat rank she has
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:16 am

Mary then wrote on her clipboard and spoke " You will be in charge of scouting ... we need more people who can scout, im guessing that animal is under you?"

Nishki walked and finally some people told her where Talitha was, he walked into the communications room. He grabbed her hand without saying anything and pulled her outside "Come with me, lets talk..."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:23 am

Michelle smile turns into afrown" that animal saved my life twice and her name is peaches" Michelle then turns towards peaches and pets her she then turns back toward Mary " im one of the best navigators around here so if you guys need one just ask.."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:23 am

Talitha was confused. She let go of the den den mushi, which was now trying to tell her about Michelle Fox. Unfortunately, talitha couldn't hear a thing of it anymore, she was already half out of the room.
“J-Jackson, take notes!“
Was all she managed to say before the door shut behind them.
She looked at Nishki.
“What is it?“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:29 am

He kissed her, it didnt matter to him if it was too soon or forceful, he did it anyway, he kissed her hard.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:41 am

Talitha was shocked when he suddenly kissed her. At first she didn't know how to react, all the thoughts about him being a vice admiral and this not being right swirled inside her head. But despite that, she laid her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Her body acted on herself as the sane part of her brain shouted at her to let go. She ignored it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:50 am

Nishki picked her up and took her to his room. where he locked the doors. He continued kissing her "see was it that hard?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:55 am

“Shut it!“
Talitha hadn't got that much to say, she was busy kissing him.
Still, she somehow still managed to be rude.
“I swear to god, I'm gonna regret this later!“
Right now though, she didn't regret anything.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:00 am

Nishki started undressing her
"You wont regret a thing...." he kissed her softly.
((Sorry kiddies, this is 18+ stuff, so im not going to get descriptive here, lol))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:03 am

(I'm with you, no descriptions here! So what, when are we gonna start rping again?)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:11 am

Nishki wakes up, he looks around and sees Talitha lying next to him, he laughed and sat up.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:20 am

When she heard Nishki laugh, Talitha slowly opened her eyes. Her head was blurry for a few moments, and she turned to him.
“Do you have to be so loud? I was trying to......“
Then she noticed where she was, and remembered why.
“Oh man, I can't believe it! What was I thinking?“
She looked at Nishki with an angry look on her face.
“It's all you fault!“
She stood up and got dressed.
“I'm going to work now, and you should do the same!“
She hesistated, but then she leaned towards him and kissed him.
“And don't you dare tell anyone!“
She left the room and slammed the door beind her. She couldn't decide if she should be angry or happy now.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:50 am

Nishki chuckled to himself as to how cute Talitha was. He seriously never knew that he could feel so happy. He wore on his clothes and there was a knock on the door. Nishki said to enter. Mary came in "SIR, we have done all the checking and... sir?"

Nishki was day dreaming "huh? oh go on Mary"

Mary was wondering why he was so happy. but she chose not to question it so much "Its ok sir, i will arrange the agenda, you go ahead and rest" she salutes and leaves.

Nishki wore on his vice admiral clothes and walked out of his room. He was going to get breakfast.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:00 am

When Talitha entered the communications room, everyones heads turned. They were all looking at her, and for one second, she wondered if they knew about her and Nishki.
She pushed the thought off and started doing what she did so often: ordering them around.
“You're paid to work! Brown, you take the calls from other ships, jackson, show me the notes you've taken on the 'Michelle Fox' case, and Black.....“
She sighed and sat down in her chair.
“Bring me some strong coffee...“
Everyone got to work. Jackson, one of the soldiers closest to her, walked up to her with the notes.
“Here you go, Lieutenant Blythe.... Shall I go through them with you or just leave them here?“
“Just leave them, thank you, Jackson.“
She'd read them later, now she was too confused.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:12 am

Nishki entered the cafeteria, it seemes that no one knew about the time he and Talitha spent, it must have been thanks to Mary, she had a way of covering him at desperate times. Nishki picked up a chocolate bun and waked to the comm room. He entered inside and the soldiers stood up and saluted "GOOD MORNING SIR!!" Nishki nodded "Ah, good morning guys, and good morning to you Talitha, coffee?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:20 am

Talitha looked at Nishki.
“... No, thanks. Black should be...“
The soldier stormed inside the room and handed Talitha her coffee. He was completely out of breath.
Talitha took the cup.
“Thank you, Black..... Wait, you're telling me you're exhausted from such a small thing to do? That's thirty more minutes of training for you today!“
“WHAT? Aaaaw come on.....“
Talitha gave him a strict look.
“I mean, yes, Lieutenant Blythe!“
He got back to work. Talitha sighed and looked at Nishki.
“And now, is there any reason for you to be here, Nishki?“
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next