One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Talitha punched him on the shoulder.
“S-stop it already! I told you I can't stop it!“
She blushed. She couldn't help it, she just liked being patted by him so much.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Nishki's den den mushi began to ring, he opened it and a gruff voice spoke "BRAT? WHERE ARE YOU? GOAHHAHAHAAHHAAHH" Nishki sighed "Yes master im here...." The man with the gruff voice spoke again "Again with the master crap? you have gone up a bit boy so at least call me by title now, FLEET ADMIRAL..." Nishki sighed. conversing with the man who trained him up was never something he enjoyed doing. "What is it MASTER?" The man grumbled "Oh well, we need you to head back out to sea brat!!" Nishki sighed "And why may this be?" the fleet admiral sounded serious this time "Troublesome speculation..." Nishki knew when his masters voice was like that, it meant that there was some serious trouble. "Ok sir we will take off from impel down in an hour" The fleet admiral then spoke again "There's a good lad" The den den mushi then turned off
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:26 am

Talitha looked at him.
“Troublesome speculation? What's that supposed to be?“
It couldn't be anything to good, judging from Nishkis face.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:43 am

"I have no idea, it sounds dangerous, we havent heard from HQ since the whole Gosai incident....., we need to sail out, hopefully nothing bad happened......" Nishki takes her hand "I wanted us to have the day alone to ourselves, im sorry..."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:19 am

Talitha looked at him. He seemed really sad.
"Hey, don't worry about it, okay? Besides, we're gonna be in the middle of the ocean for some time now. I'm sure it won't be so hard to find some day we can spend alone!"
She smiled and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:30 am

Nishki smiled and then kissed her deeply .

Then the other den den mushi rang, nishki pulled away and opened it , the voice belonged to Mary "SIR!!, there are some disturbances at Water 7!!!"

Nishki nodded and then decided to leave
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:38 am

When Nishki left, Talitha stayed in the room a little longer, looking outside the window.
She had gotten herself into quite a mess, but as it was, she didn't really care.
She was almost surprised how little she cared about the rules.
After some time, she left the room. She had some reading to do.

(So are we done here?)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:40 am

((i was expecting you to say something before we both left but no matter))

Nishki waited outside the door and kissed Talitha when she came out "I will go to the deck , need to organise everything, call me if you need me..., i ....., love you...." Nishki walked of from there.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:55 am

Talitha was surprsied, she hadn't expected him to wait for her.
She stared after him for some time. Then a smile snuck its way to her face.
She caught up with im when he was on deck.
"Hey, do you think they have some nice restaurants at Water 7?"

( Ok, sorry bout that. But it's about time they left... You decide.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:59 am

Nishki thought about this question "Yes, there is a lovely marinara place that serves good steak and fish....., hehehe"

Mary was running her rounds around the ship when she saw Talitha and Nishki together. She was wondering why they were so close. Mary quickly put it out of her mind, probably hasnt blossomed yet.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:41 am

Talitha nodded.
"Sounds nice! So once we get this misterious job done, we go there!"
She grinned and got closer to him.
"You pay..." She whispered. She wanted to kiss him, but then she remembered where she was and quickly took a step back.
"I... should be going to work now. Those soldiers at the communication room don't know what to do without me!"
She waved at him and made her way back to the communication room.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:47 am

Nishki laughed loudly, and then remembered something very important, he didnt receive his usual service check yet. He was about to scream in horror and then Mary appeared "Sir i have organised the finance, the militray card is charged to the max!!" Nishki sighed and tool the card "Mary, make sure you buy something nice for yourself, you are working too hard...."

Mary shakes her head "No sir, i am meant to work...." Mary continues with her chores and then Nishki spoke out "You dont romance her enough..." Above him Luis was cleaning his rifle "She likes to work..., i cant stop her, if anything that is one of the most attractive things about her sir..."
Nishki then sighed "I see, well then come Luis, let us drink.." A glass drops into Nishki's hand, and Luis holding a bottle of whiskey "Way ahead of you sir..." Nishki laughed "Who knows what else is in your back pack, GEHAHAHAHAAHAH"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:27 am

Michelle walked around the ship not knowing anybody she decided that it was a good thing she walked to the front of the ship and set one the very edge of it and looked out at the sea " Well Peaches after this day we are no longer world government agents, were Marines" she then rips the badge off her jacket and the one off Peaches collar and throws them into the sea. She then continues to look out at the sea and pulls out a small book and begins to read..
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:42 am

When Talitha was already about to close the door to the communication room behind her, she saw Michelle standing around.
She was reding a book, and didn't look up to cause trouble.
Still, Talitha slowly went closer until she stood next to her. Then she leaned againtst the reling and cast her a long stare.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:35 pm

Michelle noticed her Talitha standing next to her she saved the spot in her book and closed it up..
She then looks up at Talitha " yes, can i help you"Michelle says looking over at Talitha
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Talitha peered at her with blatant hostility.
"Look, you're new, so that means you're my subordinate! You'd better not cause any trouble, missy! Because if you do, it'll be me who punishes you!"
Better make her point clear.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Michelle Crosses her legs and laughs
"hahaha Lieutenant causing trouble is the next to the last thing I'm thinking about, but if i do cause trouble and you think you can punish me be my guest" Michelle then looks back out towards the sea..
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Talitha nodded and turned her back to her. She wanted to finally head back to the communications room again, but there was still one more thing bothering her.
"Oh, and missy..."
She looked back to her with a downright scary look on her face.
"Keep your hands off Nishki, or I swear I will push you overboard and let you drown!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Peaches stood up and growled at Talitha when she turned and made
Michelle quickly calmed peaches down before she caused trouble she then looks at Talitha
"your threats and your look means nothing to me, but ill let you know this I do know my boundaries and i dont want Vice-Admiral Nishki remember that.."
Michelle then hops down and walks away "lets go peaches" he wolf hops up and follows her
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Talitha couldn't help but hiss at the wolf when it passed her.
The feline inside her couldn't stand that thing.
Other than that, she just let Michelle go quietly.
She spent the next few minutes staring at the sea. Her life had gotten so complicated ever since she joined this squad.
With a sigh, she finally went back to work.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:02 pm

((I guess i can close this thread, the adventure of the phoenix squadron will be in The land of cyborgs, Dr Vegapunks island? is that cool?))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:24 am

((Totally! Do it!))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:51 am

((Ok, i made the new thread, the new adventure begins, its under the orders received title))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6