One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:20 am

They stopped at the cells , Magellan opens the cells and puts both prisoners here, they lock up the cell door, Magellan turns to Nishki "We have put the prisoners in their cages now, we will put them to work soon, they will never again disturb innocents!!" Nishki smiles "Well done Magellan, i see the prison is run very well, you may be young but i think one day you will become warden of this place, hahahaha"
Magellan flusters "Warden? No, i don't think i can ever become warden, im too weak...."
Nishki puts his hand on Magellans shoulder" Hey kid, anything is possible, you will make it , trust me.." Nishki then turned "May we go to Lvl 5 now? i need to visit someone, (turns to Mary and Talitha) you coming?"

Mary shook her head "No sir, i wil head back to the shp, need to check on things...."

Meanwhile, as Luis exited Level 1 he notices a woman walking by with someone else, Luis stops and asks "And who may you be?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:28 am

Michelle and Peaches(her pet wolf) continue to walk until she heard a man called and asked who she was Michelle stopped and looked at the pretty boy "My name is Michelle Fox,I'm a Special Government Agent for the marines and I'm looking for Vice Admiral Nishki" Michelle says while looking the man up and down
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:31 am

Luis was not surprised by this, there were always different sort of government officials looking for Vice admiral Nishki, his fame was quite well known after all. "Vice Admiral Nishki is most likely at Lvl 4 or 5, he is putting prisoners away at the moment , i serve directly under him, i will follow you...."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:36 am

Michelle looks at the man"You server directly under him so why are you up here and he's down there" Michelle says while walking towards level two of impel down
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:39 am

Luis was not very comfortable answering this question, it wasnt his proudest secret but he was just going to say it differently "I was visiting one of the prisoners here...."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:44 am

Michelle looks back at Luis on the corner of her eye " hmmm i see" Michelle then continues to walk
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:47 am

Luis then asks "Why are you looking for Vice Admiral Nishki for? not that you guys dont arrive in the numbers to do so...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:48 am

*Level 5, Freezing Hell*
A pack of wolfs is watching as the door opens for Nishki to enter.
An Impel Down officer hands over some clothing to Nishki "I believe that you will need those, the cold there can cause frostbites in minutes."
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:53 am

Nishki only takes a coat, he leaves the others, to him he enjoyed the cold, it was away from his usual. He walked out, "well take me to the cell...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:01 am

"I shall guide you from here." A voice is heard. A tall man wearing heavy climber's clothes and a very long staff of some sort reaches Nishki. "My name's Alan, and I am responsible for your safety in this hell."
He nods at Nishki to follow him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:17 am

Nishki sighs "Im more concerned for your safety then mine.., lets get moving....."
Nishki begins walking on the frozen snow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:49 am

"I have been living in this place for 10 years, Sir Nishki sir, so have faith in my knowledge. Also, it is highly recommended not to use your Devil Fruit ability. Now, lets go."
They walk inside and soon encounter the pack of wolves from before "Allow me, it wont take long." he says.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:51 am

Nishki nodded, "Ok we should go faster..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:25 am

Alan first whistles, and then taps his staff on the snow, and the wolves, except one, back down "Eh, is it you again Miylo ?" He turns and looks at Nishki "That wolf is just too stubborn to be a good boy." Alan smacks the wolf away and "Miylo" looks angry at the both but wont attack. "Good, lets move on."
After a few minutes they reach the cage.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:09 am

Talitha had left the coat and all, she didn't mind the cold.
It was so much better for her than the heat in level 4.
She was a little angry when she heard that she wasn't allowed to use her devil fruits abilities, the lynx inside her was itching to play in the snow.
She hissed at the wolves, she didn't want to, it just happened, and made sure to stay close to Nishki.
“Who is the guy we're visiting anyway?“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:43 am

Nishki looked back slightly at Talitha, "A pirate that is imprisoned here...... i see you dont feel cold at all, nice snow huh?" He grinned at her
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:50 am

"Of course I don't, I'm a lynx, for gods sake. This is my natural environment."
She looked away from him. She could feel she was blushing again. What was up with her blushing so much?
"And the snow is....... okay I guess..."
She wouldn't tell him how much she wanted to change into lynx form and throw herself into it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:00 am

Nishki patted her on the head "Well thats really cute, you should do it if it makes you happy you know..., then again this is hell, ahahaha....."
Nishki looked to the cage when they arrived "Long time Edward san, glad to see prison has not changed you..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:05 am

"I cannot allow you to enter the cage, of course, the pirates here are all dangerous and such ... not to mention this one is a giant right ?"
In the big shade formed by the large cage, a figure is seen "Master Nishki, it sure has been some time." a voice is heard. Bezar reaches closer and is revealed. He hears almost nothing but some ripped pair of trousers and is covered in frozen snow and water. He is eatin somethin that looks like a leg of a large creature ,apparently somethin the staff gave him or he somehow managed to catch. His appearance remains the same, xcept the frost on him.
"I have been expecting you, Bhawhahaa !" he says and grins.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:20 am

Nishki looked down "I actually wanted to tell you this edward, Joe was murdered by one of his own crew, and then that member was killed in a battle against a schibukai. Anubis and Satoshi were the only survivors of the crew, they have made their own crw, one of the biggest rookies, considered a supernova level crew....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:25 am

"Oh, the sand punk ?" He laughs softly "I knew that brat was no normal pirate. When I faced them, I knew well." The giant sits in front on the cell so he can have a better view. "Well, this is life, whats up with you, Nishki ? Still havent become an Admiral ?" He kindly laughs after saying that.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:46 am

Nishki sat down "I heard Edward..., three months from now, you will be executed...... it seems impel down has become too big.... i am sorry old friend......."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:03 am

"Ah, it's alright, its just my time to pay for my sins. Dont worry about it Master Nishki, you focus on your business." He takes a bite of what he is eating.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:05 am

Nishki then looked down " i will become Admiral, and then, then i will shape justice into what i believe, I came here to inform you about your execution and the status of your friends, i wil leave now, i got to go now, work to do and all......"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:18 am

"Everything can be done in this world, as long as you got ye heart fer it !" Bezar laughs "Oi, thanks Master Nishki, fer everything." He reaches his trimmed pocket and gives Nishki a gem-looking thing the size of a tennis ball. "Here, take that little thing as a memento of our meeting. Consider it a gift from a friend. I hope we meet again ... if there is such a thing as hell and heaven Bwahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)   Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Pheonix Squad lands in Impel down. The prisoners enter the jail cells (closed)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next