One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:24 am

((Its not a game rule or anything, dont worry about it so much, besides i have my plan for Anubis's death, and it is not at the hands of Jordan, it is still a very long time away....., but ill say this, Jordan will become one of Anubis's biggest rivals))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:35 am

( lol i know its not a rule but your right tho ill earn the rank)
Jordan arrives at the Fleet Admirals office as soon as he walked in the Fleet Admiral begins scolding him " Jordan I'm pretty sure you got the news" Jordan looks at the Fleet Admiral with and begins to speak "yes sir" The Fleet Admiral turns and looks out at sea " When the Royal Family asked to return the prince i chose you personally because i believed in your skills, Did I make a mistake" Jordans Stands strait and quickly speaks " No sir, i promise ill bring them to justice sir" the Fleet Admiral looks at Jordan for a few moments "Fine i will trust once again" Jordafrns smile yes sir and with my new devil fruit i will not fail" he then begans to walk out of the office the Fleet Admiral calls his name " Jordan, your the only person below the rank of Vice-Admiral who knows this so keep it to yourself" Jordan shakes his head and walks out of the office and back to his ship....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:57 am

Finally Nishki was ready to leave, the ship began leaving the port on to the Tarai current past the gates of justice, it was time to go to arabasta.

((Thread closed, all new posts in terms of the Pheonix battle squad are in the new thread))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4